Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: The Government does NOT have a higher moral authority over your life than you do. [Re: STPLSD25]
    #27004201 - 10/26/20 09:10 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

The Judge sits at a BENCH which comes from the word BANK... A man representing the bank is the arbitrator to this game on the COURT... Why is that? Because you are a product of THE UNITED STATES corporation, complete with a UPC and everything.

--------------------
"The State is a soulless machine, it can never be weaned from violence to which it owes its very existence"." ~Mahatma Ghandi

“It is through separation that you will win: no representatives, and no candidates!”
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: The Government does NOT have a higher moral authority over your life than you do. [Re: STPLSD25]
    #27004210 - 10/26/20 09:21 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

You ever notice too the common defense is "my client can't go to jail, he's a productive member of society." that's another way of saying "My client is producing value for the bank, and you will lose that value if you send him to jail."

And we wonder why the rich seem to be above the law.. That's exactly why... They are producing value for the Bank, the bench- THE UNITED STATES CO.

Again, word games...

--------------------
"The State is a soulless machine, it can never be weaned from violence to which it owes its very existence"." ~Mahatma Ghandi

“It is through separation that you will win: no representatives, and no candidates!”
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Edited by STPLSD25 (10/26/20 09:22 AM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: The Government does NOT have a higher moral authority over your life than you do. [Re: STPLSD25] * 1
    #27004484 - 10/26/20 11:42 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

STPLSD25 said:

"Sovereign Citizen" isn't a thing. THE UNITED STATES corporation decided long ago to call it's employees "citizens." Once you say "I'm a citizen" you're saying you're an employee of the UNITED STATES corporation.. That's why they have a PRESIDENT... Companies have presidents...

In other words, THE UNITED STATES is a corporation acting under Maritime Admiralty law..  That's why you're "Delivered" when you're "Birthed" and you go through the birth CANAL...

It's all a bunch of word games. Do you "UNDERSTAND?"

This is all bullshit conspiracy nutter shit.  it doesn't belong in this forum.  There is a forum dedicated to such wacky ideas.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: The Government does NOT have a higher moral authority over your life than you do. [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #27004599 - 10/26/20 12:55 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I'm as anti-state as they come but there's more to it than just learning a few magic phrases of legalese. That sort of thinking is the logic of cargo cults.

--------------------

OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: The Government does NOT have a higher moral authority over your life than you do. [Re: Enlil]
    #27005765 - 10/27/20 06:38 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

This is all bullshit conspiracy nutter shit.  it doesn't belong in this forum.  There is a forum dedicated to such wacky ideas.

Finally got something to warn me over... Good for you. You lived up to your "censoring opposing views" signature.. I was waiting for it..

Mod edit: removed conspiracy theory content.  Please post that in the appropriate forum.

--------------------

― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Edited by Enlil (10/27/20 07:20 AM)

OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: The Government does NOT have a higher moral authority over your life than you do. [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27005776 - 10/27/20 06:47 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Yeah, I'm as anti-state as they come but there's more to it than just learning a few magic phrases of legalese. That sort of thinking is the logic of cargo cults.

I know.... You can't be a nonconformist if you don't drink coffee...

"Cargo cults.."  uhhh ok, it's just me and my fiance, we are not a cult.. Just Anarchists

--------------------

― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder