Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
First trip....on Shrooms that is!!!
    #2699762 - 05/19/04 04:20 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

This all begins with a bad start to the weekend.Lots of family problems and stuff.After all the drama dies down I head over to a friend of mines for a crawfish boil and try to lift my spirits.I wound up getting drunk and heading back over to my sisters house where I meet up with her boyfriends brother.Him and I decide to head over to a few fields in the area.We found 3 shrooms but had no idea what kind they were so we put them in a pill bottle to try and identify them later.When we could'nt find anything interesting in the area we head over to another field about an hour and a half away.This field he says belongs to his brother in laws family.There was about 70 acres of pasture and more cow shit than I've ever seen in my life,not to mention the SHROOMS!!!!I swear to god we must have found about 30 pounds of cubes and other species that he said he has eaten before.Within the first 10 minutes we find enough to make a batch of tea for the both of us.We drank the tea and went back to shrooming.The onset was about 10-15 minutes.Once it set in the ground was swirling and moving and I could'nt keep the smile off my face.It was very mild and fun.After we finish shrooming we separate and bag up the shrooms and head back to his house to make up another batch of tea.After that we decide to go to his camp on the river and consume about half a 16 oz. coke bottle full of some potent tea.I've never tripped so hard in my life.I was'nt taken anywhere special,but the visuals were amazing.The river was flooded because of all the rain we've had lately so the current was naturally strong.It looked crazy with all the debris floating around in it.My friend had tripped on shrooms many times before,but he started to wig out and lost his shit.It was'nt anything serious but he could'nt control his thoughts.I have a natural ability to control myself in any situation and was able to explain to him how all those thoughts in his head were the result of the concoction we had just consumed,a concept the shrooms kept him from understanding I guess.So once he calmed down I was able to enjoy myself and watch the show in front of me.The visuals were mind blowing,colors were fading into each other,the tracers were everywhere,and I had an unbelieveable body high.There was this really old painting of a vikings ship on an orange background which I kept my eyes on for most of the trip.Everytime I looked at it I fell in love with it.The oars were rowing and it was bouncing up and down as if it were in a storm.That song Running Blind came on the radio and the words came out of the speakers and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed some closed eye visuals.It was crazy but probably one of the best experiences with a psychedlic I've ever had.It was so good I even told myself I was'nt gonna do them again,but I know I will.It was very intense.I'd say a level 3 or 4 trip.It would have been better had we tripped at night and in better surroundings with more people.I did'nt really know the guy that well,but now I guess you could say that he and I are pretty good friends after spending nearly 24 hours with one another.When my old lady found out about it she nearly broke up with me and said if I tripped again she'd leave me......I'll be heading back to the fields tomorrow or Friday to find some for the weekend.I know not to do it that often,but I think I need to do it in a better atmosphere,with more people,and also at night time. :headbanger: :hellfire: :jesus: :animal:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: NY
Re: First trip....on Shrooms that is!!! [Re: Baton_Rouge_Voodoo]
    #2699792 - 05/19/04 04:35 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

ive always heard too many people are a very bad thing for a shroom trip, but back in high school i did lsd allot with tons of people around. and may i say if it wasnt for lsd i wouldnt have been a A student. sounds like your woman has some misconceptions about shrooms that many people do. make her read about it and learn the facts. and also if you do it often the only side affect is enlightenment

[url=http://kratom.tcotu.net Low Priced, High Quality Kratom[/url]

24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Re: First trip....on Shrooms that is!!! [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2699886 - 05/19/04 05:11 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I meant maybe 3 or 4 close friends.Not a large group.I hate being around lots of people.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience