Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineIce9
3X Ban Lotto Champion
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: daterapeville,USA
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 1
    #26991786 - 10/18/20 05:59 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I don't like the idea of a vaccine without some historical safety data (approx 3 years) behind it.  That being said, herd immunity among humans has NEVER been achieved without a vaccine.  So, option A) vaccine with limited long term safety data or B) 3 more years of covid-19 making rounds like a seasonal flu but all year long.

Neither are that appealing, but I'll place my money on A causing the least harm.

--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Brenard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 2
    #26992077 - 10/18/20 09:52 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The fact that your thought process only extends specifically to your family and not the society around you speaks volumes and is why you are going to get stamped a plague rat.  The shit doesn't work when a bunch of plague rats decide to be selfish. 

I don't get a flu shot, but the flu != shit like measles, mumps, rubella, TB, polio, corona, etc.  Don't be a plague rat people.  If you want to say fuck society then get the fuck out of society and live like a hermit in the middle of the woods.  Tired as fuck of this whole year of selfish self centered pricks fucking it up for everyone else.  That line of thinking is EXACTLY why the US has been such a shitshow compared to the rest of the world with this garbage.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleWarrk
 User Gallery

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26992305 - 10/19/20 05:15 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

:whathesaid:

Not just selfish but ignorant. Vaccines works, if it weren't for vaccines we would not have 8+ billion people on this planet.

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pacific North West Flag
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: mndfreeze] * 1
    #26992867 - 10/19/20 12:12 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
The fact that your thought process only extends specifically to your family and not the society around you speaks volumes and is why you are going to get stamped a plague rat.  The shit doesn't work when a bunch of plague rats decide to be selfish. 

I don't get a flu shot, but the flu != shit like measles, mumps, rubella, TB, polio, corona, etc.  Don't be a plague rat people.  If you want to say fuck society then get the fuck out of society and live like a hermit in the middle of the woods.  Tired as fuck of this whole year of selfish self centered pricks fucking it up for everyone else.  That line of thinking is EXACTLY why the US has been such a shitshow compared to the rest of the world with this garbage.

Stop trying to push your beliefs on to people. If I or someone else doesn't want to get something that we don't need or trust then stop trying to push it. you're the plague rat

OfflineIce9
3X Ban Lotto Champion

Loc: daterapeville,USA
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #26992883 - 10/19/20 12:21 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Quote:

mndfreeze said:

Stop trying to push your beliefs on to people. If I or someone else doesn't want to get something that we don't need or trust then stop trying to push it. you're the plague rat

It's not pushing beliefs.  I will use myself as an example.  I have been vaccinated for measles via MMR 3x and via a specific measles vaccine 7x.  Despite all that I have no antibody titer against measles.  In order for me not to catch one of the most transmissible viruses to ever exist, I rely on herd immunity.  I have no immunity to it myself.  So, 4 years ago there was a pretty sizeable outbreak of measles in the Minnesota.  I have a friend who lives out their that I was planning on visiting.  Out of an abundance of caution, I rescheduled to the next year.  The outbreak was caused by anti-vaccine believers.

--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Brenard Shaw

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Ice9] * 1
    #26992886 - 10/19/20 12:23 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Anti-vaxxers should be quarantined in FEMA camps until they get their damn shots.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #26993144 - 10/19/20 02:48 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Anti-vaxxers should be quarantined in FEMA camps until they get their damn shots.

Couldn't agree more.  Maybe even throw a few active diseases in there too so they can witness first hand the monstrous behavior they have been exhibiting once they all start to die from shit.

Really tired of science deniers.  It's always the idiots of the world that fuck everything up for society.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 1
    #26993195 - 10/19/20 03:21 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'd rather shoot up heroin than get this vaccine. I'll still get the vaccine though.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26993316 - 10/19/20 04:53 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

Maybe even throw a few active diseases in there too so they can witness first hand the monstrous behavior they have been exhibiting once they all start to die from shit.

Not surprised you would say something like this. Liberals like to wish harm on people. You probably bathe urself in vaccines anyway, like I would take advice from someone like you.

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

#26993496 - 10/19/20 07:07 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

Couldn't agree more.  Maybe even throw a few active diseases in there too so they can witness first hand the monstrous behavior they have been exhibiting once they all start to die from shit.

Really tired of science deniers.  It's always the idiots of the world that fuck everything up for society.

Per your two lines of logic, all people that want vaccines should be placed in FEMA camps until Covid passes (which will be never.)

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Tulipslave]
    #26993516 - 10/19/20 07:17 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

Per your two lines of logic, all people that want vaccines should be placed in FEMA camps until Covid passes (which will be never.)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

Yea. Not good at convincing people to get a vaccine by telling them they should be put in camps and given other diseases

Offlinedark_leviathan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 3
    #26993574 - 10/19/20 07:53 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'd get the vaccine in a heartbeat. Fuck the people who don't.

OfflineNichrome
I'm a torso!

Loc: Zone 5
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: dark_leviathan] * 1
    #26993707 - 10/19/20 09:31 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

But the pusher don't care if you live or if you die. My body is mine and nobody elses. I make my own decisions and that's my own business. People should always have the right to choose.

--------------------
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” – Frances Hardinge

Invisiblehummingbird

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #26993738 - 10/19/20 09:51 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

What's funny to me is people always want to blame "antivaxxers" for all kinds of things. If vaccines work, wouldn't the people who get them have immunity anyways?

Its almost like the people who say awful things about people who are skeptical of vaccines, aren't really sure if they actually work themselves...I mean, if they work how you want them to...wouldn't the people who chose not to get them be the only ones negatively affected by the disease in question anyways?

OfflineBeardedWizard
Stranger
Male

Loc: Meeshgan usa Flag
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: hummingbird]
    #26993739 - 10/19/20 09:54 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Think id rather buy me an AR an wait and see if people turn into zombies first

OfflineBeardedWizard
Stranger
Male

Loc: Meeshgan usa Flag
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: BeardedWizard]
    #26993743 - 10/19/20 09:59 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Id most deffinatly get vaccinated once ive seen its safe and effective shit just worries me because i dont want to take something that been rushed through clinacal trials and rubber stamped to be used by the public

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: BeardedWizard]
    #26993804 - 10/19/20 10:58 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BeardedWizard said:
Id most deffinatly get vaccinated once ive seen its safe and effective shit just worries me because i dont want to take something that been rushed through clinacal trials and rubber stamped to be used by the public

yea next thing you know you have bad symptoms and you cant sue because they're vaccines...

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26993814 - 10/19/20 11:11 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

i still have had no one explain to me why vaccines require herd immunity to work. Drop some knowledge.

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26993898 - 10/20/20 02:35 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

Maybe even throw a few active diseases in there too so they can witness first hand the monstrous behavior they have been exhibiting once they all start to die from shit.

Not surprised you would say something like this. Liberals like to wish harm on people. You probably bathe urself in vaccines anyway, like I would take advice from someone like you.

I didn't give you any advice, nor am I a liberal.  Believing in the power of S C I E N C E does not make one partisan.

I know that word scares you, confuses you, and probably makes you want to punch some drywall and I'm sorry for that. 

For everyone else who seems to think they are going to be FORCED to take one, you wont.  However you will get labeled a selfish fucking plague rat for risking other peoples lives.  Core basics of living in a society is not harming the others in your society.  It's why murder is illegal.  Knowingly passing a contagious disease to someone is the same concept.  It's pretty straightforward.

Again, just like with measles, something we almost nearly eradicated, the anti-vax nonsense movement has caused it to start popping back up.  It can be fatal btw, but since almost everyone on this site grew up in a world where it was already mostly wiped out you don't have the memory of it burned in to remind you of the importance of vaccines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles#:~:text=Measles%20is%20a%20highly%20contagious,runny%20nose%2C%20and%20inflamed%20eyes.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

OfflineNichrome
I'm a torso!

Loc: Zone 5
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: mndfreeze] * 1
    #26994307 - 10/20/20 10:49 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Seems like the provax crowd is throwing the most hate speech and death threats and actually state that they hope people die horribly. Just saying.

Most of the folks who don't want it are not saying they hope anyone dies horribly. Shows a lot about character I think. Maybe there are just way more paid lobbyists and troll farmers than I realized.

Think I'll start using the term Vax-Nazi as it seems more descriptive.

--------------------
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” – Frances Hardinge

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom