Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26990935 - 10/18/20 04:15 AM (11 days, 11 hours ago)

I never have liked any downers for recreational use. I only use them to sleep after tripping, rolling,speeding or coking. I tried a couple of times and I just feel sort of sick and go to sleep thank goodness. Opiate addiction is the worst I've ever seen, any addiction really, but that in particular.

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoReactive
CocaTea.com
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26997070 - 10/21/20 11:45 PM (7 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I never have liked any downers for recreational use. I only use them to sleep after tripping, rolling,speeding or coking. I tried a couple of times and I just feel sort of sick and go to sleep thank goodness. Opiate addiction is the worst I've ever seen, any addiction really, but that in particular.

Well said. Opiates is nothing good long term. :raisemyglass:

--------------------
https://drivenanddesired.com

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #26998997 - 10/23/20 03:36 AM (6 days, 12 hours ago)

Some weird ass opi rc’s going around too, like not fent analogs, and not even that iso stuff. There are communities for rc opis where in the past no vendor would sell opi rc’s, just shows you how they become a lot less professional and more druggish over time. Used to just basically be centers for cool TIHKAL and PIHKAL chems

And when an MXE type analog showed signs of opi activity they canned it a few years ago

Now they don’t care, you can get pcp analogs with opi activity too

Would be interesting tho If instead of these ultra potent opioids they just made stuff similar to morphine or oxycodone, might even cut down on ODs (but def will create a new drug to be addicted to, cest la vie)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service