Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Amazon Ranch Dressing, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGypsy Boy
Minute Men Member
Male

Loc: Deep in the discoteka
So what are your dreams?
    #26979964 - 10/11/20 01:45 PM (10 days, 15 hours ago)

Are u living the dream?

Im not. All i ever wanted was to become a pilot. But i never managed to come up with £120 grand or parental guaranteen for a loan...

Its my favouite occupation and im really passionate and good at it. I been flying PC flight simulators for 22 years.

I am making a charity website atm, hopefully some ultra rich folk will notice and sponsor me :awesome:

--------------------

Apocalypse Now

Edited by Gypsy Boy (10/11/20 02:07 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomedOcean
Stranger

Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: Gypsy Boy]
    #26979996 - 10/11/20 02:05 PM (10 days, 14 hours ago)

living back at the ranch... less control of saved spending, buying pot and salvia... :feelsoldman:

Offlinethirtygoats
Male
Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: ShroomedOcean]
    #26980009 - 10/11/20 02:15 PM (10 days, 14 hours ago)

I didn't really have any dreams... I was always suffering from depression and looking for a way out.

--------------------
⁧‎‭‎‪‪‪‎‎‪‪‪‎⁦⁦‪‭‭⁦‭‫‭‭‪‎‏‭‪‎‭⁦‎‭‪‫‎⁦⁧‏⁦‭‮‫‎‎‭⁦‪‪⁦⁦⁦‭‪⁧‎‪‎‎‪‪⁦‭⁦‎‪⁦‭‮‪⁧‏‏‎‪‎‭‫⁦‎‮‎⁦‎‏‪‎‫⁧‎‭‎‪‭‪‪‭‎‎‎⁦‏‭⁦⁦‫‪⁧‎‪‏‭‪⁧‎⁦⁦‪‭‭‭‭‪‪‏‮⁦‭‎‎‭‏‭⁦‭‎‭‪⁦‪‎‪⁦‪⁦‭‭‎‭‭‪⁦‭‏⁦‭‎‪‪‪⁦‭‪‎⁧‎‎‏‎⁧⁦‎⁦‪‪‪‮‏‏‪‫⁦⁦‎⁦‎‪⁦‪⁦‭‪‪‎⁦⁦‭⁦⁦⁦

OfflineGypsy Boy
Minute Men Member
Male

Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: thirtygoats]
    #26980013 - 10/11/20 02:17 PM (10 days, 14 hours ago)

Doesnt anything in life facinate u??

--------------------

Apocalypse Now

OfflineGypsy Boy
Minute Men Member
Male

#26980182 - 10/11/20 04:25 PM (10 days, 12 hours ago)

"Ambition is critical"

--------------------

Apocalypse Now

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

#26980224 - 10/11/20 04:55 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Don't get why it would cost that much but I don't Europe to well.  Thought about being one myself.  Not that expensive in the States.  Roomed with a pilot over ten years ago.  S

They make shit financially.  Still would be nice to even just have a pilots license.  Best of luck getting yours.  That ship has sailed on me but don't give up on it if it is what you really want.:shrug:

OfflineGypsy Boy
Minute Men Member
Male

Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26980238 - 10/11/20 05:08 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Thanx

--------------------

Apocalypse Now

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
    #26980257 - 10/11/20 05:22 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

in some respects yes, in others no. My living situation is great, best its ever been, living with my favorite people, most of whom I've known for ages, including my partner and also my best friend from childhood (literally met him age 4 been solid ever since). Saving some money and getting some health issues figured out, settling into a healthier diet.

In terms of career ambitions, no definitely not living the dream, but I am content for now.

OfflineNo Face
Open your eyes

Loc: Lost But Not Losing
Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: Gypsy Boy] * 3
    #26980310 - 10/11/20 06:25 PM (10 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Gypsy Boy said:
Are u living the dream?

Im not. All i ever wanted was to become a pilot. But i never managed to come up with £120 grand or parental guaranteen for a loan...

Its my favouite occupation and im really passionate and good at it. I been flying PC flight simulators for 22 years.

I am making a charity website atm, hopefully some ultra rich folk will notice and sponsor me :awesome:

you can be a pilot on your own if you want to enough. save  money, get loans. take clases. lease a plane. find a occupation for pilots. bang. nothing is impossible. this is all a dream that you can mold to your will if you try had enough and put in constant effort

--------------------
Meditate////Create////Destroy
I say Idk a lot, But low-key... I be knowing.
Nothing is real

OfflinePsion
Sage
Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: No Face]
    #26980748 - 10/12/20 12:49 AM (10 days, 4 hours ago)

my dreams are to become a mage, travel to other worlds, helping other people, and having adventures, exploring to exotic sites and learning cool new spells while meeting amazing new people, learning the lore of those far off realms.

and i mean actual magic. healing spells, fireballs, bag of holding, and all damnit. none of this "light a red candle under a full moon and pray to the goddess while holding an amethyst and wish for love and it will come true one day!" because you know what - that's just not...efficient enough for me. i prefer more... satisfactory results with my magic. >:(

as for my actual dreams...

...those are my actual dreams. sorry. other than using magic to change my looks, finding true love, and other stuff, because why not.

if that feels like the dreams of a child, i guess i never grew up - they're my dreams though, and though i gave them up for lost as a teen, i regained them and have held on to them for over 2 decades now. so yeah.

the next time you feel like your dreams feel like they're impossible to achieve...

quit yer bitchin. yer playing freaking tutorial mode while im on hardcore.

OfflineNo Face
Open your eyes

Loc: Lost But Not Losing
Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: Psion]
    #26990802 - 10/17/20 11:59 PM (4 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Psion said:
my dreams are to become a mage, travel to other worlds, helping other people, and having adventures, exploring to exotic sites and learning cool new spells while meeting amazing new people, learning the lore of those far off realms.

and i mean actual magic. healing spells, fireballs, bag of holding, and all damnit. none of this "light a red candle under a full moon and pray to the goddess while holding an amethyst and wish for love and it will come true one day!" because you know what - that's just not...efficient enough for me. i prefer more... satisfactory results with my magic. >:(

...those are my actual dreams. sorry. other than using magic to change my looks, finding true love, and other stuff, because why not.

if that feels like the dreams of a child, i guess i never grew up - they're my dreams though, and though i gave them up for lost as a teen, i regained them and have held on to them for over 2 decades now. so yeah.

the next time you feel like your dreams feel like they're impossible to achieve...

using magic to change your looks?
dont think of yourself like that brotha.
real shit
you are you and nobody else is you dont want to change at all man

--------------------
Meditate////Create////Destroy
I say Idk a lot, But low-key... I be knowing.
Nothing is real

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

#26990859 - 10/18/20 12:55 AM (4 days, 3 hours ago)

Im living a dream thats for sure. Is it THE dream? Yes

OfflinePsion
Sage
    #26990885 - 10/18/20 01:54 AM (4 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

No Face said:
Quote:

Psion said:

using magic to change your looks?
dont think of yourself like that brotha.
real shit
you are you and nobody else is you dont want to change at all man

you say that, but i've always known since i was little that my physical body didn't match the me inside. the image was hazy when i was little, but then i'd see some random person on the street and they'd have some aspect that would spark a chord of familiarity within me, like "wait a sec, that's almost exactly like my nose!" or "that's my eye color!" and that image gradually sharpened over time.

it's much more defined now as an adult - so while i may say using magic to change my looks, it's more like "using magic to restore myself to the way i'm supposed to be". i'm not trying to become someone else, if that makes sense - i'm trying to become me.

i'm not trying to look like some famous celebrity or something, never fear. :lol: fame is something i'd not want for myself - too much people judging you every time you buy a scoop of ice cream or what brand of mustard you put on your hot dog. :rofl:

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: Psion]
    #26991318 - 10/18/20 12:14 PM (3 days, 16 hours ago)

My dream is to build music studio and offer recording services to local artists. Slowly but surely i believe I will get there. Got to put the work in to manifest the life you live.

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
NO GODS, NO MASTERS
Other User Gallery

Loc: Coast 2 Coast Flag
    #26991342 - 10/18/20 12:29 PM (3 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Gypsy Boy said:
Are u living the dream?

Im not. All i ever wanted was to become a pilot.

Join the airforce bud. They will pay you to get some hours, but when they ask why you want to join the right answer is "to blow shit up", not to become a commercial pilot after your service.

I want to build enough wealth that I am not a wage slave anymore. I want to ascend to being a capitalist and living on my capital. Like to get to a point where managing investments is my only real requirement. I probably would take on some other things to do, but not that I have to.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineGypsy Boy
Minute Men Member
Male

Re: So what are your dreams? [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #26991353 - 10/18/20 12:36 PM (3 days, 16 hours ago)

I m afraid that ship has sailed. RAF here they stop recruiting after you 25 or something

I must admit i missed out

--------------------

Apocalypse Now

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Amazon Ranch Dressing, Salvia

Community >> The Pub