Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblejosbos
Mushrooms and Evoking/summoning spirits
    #26982517 - 10/13/20 12:19 AM (14 days, 4 hours ago)

Hi there,

Is there any one that uses mushrooms while doing there magickal operations? and i mean specifically summoning spirits? if so how much do you ingest and what ingestion method do you use?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHikeadellic
Visionary
Male

Loc: Wherever the wind takes m...
Re: Mushrooms and Evoking/summoning spirits [Re: josbos]
    #26985123 - 10/14/20 03:13 PM (12 days, 13 hours ago)

The one of the magics that I have found in mushrooms is mental transmutation. Eat a high dose and reflect on your life and the magic will happen. Allow the trip magic to work through you and go where it needs to go.

Offline1drop
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms and Evoking/summoning spirits [Re: Hikeadellic]
    #26989007 - 10/16/20 08:54 PM (10 days, 8 hours ago)

Do you care to elaborate?

Invisiblejosbos
    #26989027 - 10/16/20 09:06 PM (10 days, 8 hours ago)

huh i thought i specifically asked if anyone uses mushrooms for conjuring  spirits

OfflineHikeadellic
Visionary
Male

Loc: Wherever the wind takes m...
    #26989205 - 10/16/20 11:26 PM (10 days, 5 hours ago)

Read The Kyballion by the Three Initiates / Hermes Trismagistus for more info on mental transmutation
In my experience, its not summoning apparitions/ghosts/demons or whatever. Its a heightened perception. Its recognizing the beautiful spiritual world in which we live in. The spirits or vibes or whatever are already there, we just are not on the same wavelength when sober.
One vision I had was of the pattern of a face that covered EVERYTHING. All the trees, all the ground, even on the inside of a rock after breaking it open, every surface. I think that may have been God.
Another vision was when I looked out onto the mountains in the distance. The hills and valleys became the curves of Mother Nature laying down in a sexual position. I have experienced astral projection/ out of body experiences where I could see the pathways and energy that cover the Earth.
I love tree work / splitting fire wood. I always have had weird feelings about pieces of wood that are "Y" shaped. On one trip, I experienced seeing three negative energy witches holding up "Y" shaped wands / divining rods. Scared the shit out of me.
One day while walking out of the woods after a trip I found a weird looking bone that I believe was an animal vertebrae, maybe a deer but I'm not sure. Anyway, I took it back home and placed it in a specific place in my back yard where it would be stable and well seen as a decoration. The bone then disappeared and reappeared on the same spot several times, it is currently missing.

The point I am trying to make is that there really is no need to try to summon anything. I believe that any entity you want/need to be seeing is already there, present somewhere in your life. As mortals, we just need to take nature's medicine and allow the experience to take us where we need to go.

Invisiblejosbos
    #26989213 - 10/16/20 11:35 PM (10 days, 5 hours ago)

i know the book the Kyballion.  "the mind as well as elements can be transmutated. from state to state vibration to vibration, pole to pole degree to degree"

as for i don't need to try to summon anything because any entity is already there. hmmm uhm okay so... how many books did you read about summoning spirits and how many magickal operations did you do?...exactly i thought so

i guess this forum is not the right place to ask questions about evoking spirits. because nobody here is in to that. thanks for your responses though

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
    #26989425 - 10/17/20 03:20 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

I can't say that i have in any sort of formal way. I just make sure to take a sufficient dose and then i am able to communicate with something. Can't say what it is but it's there for sure.

Edited by LosTresOjos (10/17/20 03:21 AM)

Invisiblejosbos
Re: Mushrooms and Evoking/summoning spirits [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #26989429 - 10/17/20 03:25 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

yeah i totaly know what you talking about. but when it comes to magickal operations. i have noticed that a higher dose not neccesarly means a successful operation. if i take 1.5gr i have more control during the ritual than when i take 5gr.

the purpose is to have communication while also remaining in control of the ritual.

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #26989490 - 10/17/20 04:35 AM (10 days, 33 minutes ago)

My only operation as you put it to make contact. Are you attempting to conjure specific entities? what exactly are you doing here?

i don't believe in this sort of thing but i'm curious to know your rituals.

Invisiblejosbos
    #26989505 - 10/17/20 04:56 AM (10 days, 12 minutes ago)

yes i am conjuring specific spirits. currently i am only working with Goetic Demons. aswell as the Demon Pazuzu. and one spirit that i have seen and have a very good relationship with a spirit that i saw awile under the influence of DMT and four Egyptian Gods.

Basicly i open the ritual with the LBRP Lesser bashing ritual of the pentagram. than i do the raising qliphotic energy ritual. than i summon multiple spirits to attend the ritual to provide magickal power, give protection against imposters or hostile spirits. than i will ask those spirits to clean the room of negative energy, astral parasites, imposter spirits and other negative spiritual forces and i wait 11 seconds and than i will ask if those spirits can clean my body, mental, emotional astral, etheric, charkas, auras and meridians of blockages, obstacles, astral parasites, negative energy and other negative spiritual forces
when i ask that i will feel a shift in my energetic body and energy starts to flow freely
than i summon various demons depending on the task needed to be done.
example to causes things to happen.

than i dismiss those demons or spirits that i summoned. than i ask the spirits that attending the ritual to clean the ritual room and to clean my being from energies or astral parasites that might have come while doing the ritual. than i thank those spirits and close the ritual and do the LBRP again. than i clean up my ritual tools

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #26990460 - 10/17/20 08:23 PM (9 days, 8 hours ago)

ok, but to what end?

You mentioned summoning demons for tasks, what sort of specific things are you using this for?
I guess i would have to go read up about goetic demons and pazuzu.

Are you able to discern any effects, positive or negative?

Invisiblejosbos
    #26990659 - 10/17/20 10:46 PM (9 days, 6 hours ago)

What kind of tasks? it depends on the situation. i will do rituals for almost everything i feel i need a extra push.

effects? we call it results but anyway. sure i saw results of the work.
monetary gains, healing of other people, changed other people behaviour.
for example i knew a person from a other country he said that on his job is boss was acting mad all the time. and it became increasingly worse.
so of course he feared for his job as his boss was shouting at him every time his boss saw him. so i said to my friend give his picture. so i did a ritual summoned a few demons that i know can change people's mind.
i visualized my friend face and visualized his boss face. asked the demons to cause that his boss behave nice to him and had nice feeling about him. 1.5 week later my friend text me that his boss was acting very differently. he even came to him and was asking how he was doing. one time even his boss graped his hand and said you are like a son to me.
i find that the most powerful results of all of my magickal operations. because i never met either one of them. all my other rituals. you can do mental gymnastics and say yes...but.. uhm..yeah...no... but this one i did not have personal influence over.

about the word Demons though most Goetic Demons are acient Gods from other cultures. so my God could be your Demon. these are not the Hollywood sell your soul type of Demons.
If you want to know more just PM me and i can send links to 125 ebooks and 40+ hours of video about magick

Edited by josbos (10/17/20 10:47 PM)

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #26990668 - 10/17/20 10:51 PM (9 days, 6 hours ago)

that really doesn't sound...well sound.

How do you know you had an actual influence on the situation?

Invisiblejosbos
    #26990669 - 10/17/20 10:53 PM (9 days, 6 hours ago)

why does that not sound well?

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #26990701 - 10/17/20 11:11 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

No, i mean it's not sound.

I don't see how you can consume mushrooms (or anything) and have such an influence. You would have to demonstrate some sort of concrete evidence about the situation otherwise its just rumor.

But i'm not very much into that sort of thing. Nor am i going to believe easily. I'm just curious about the whole thing.

Could these rituals not be performed while on another substance or while sober? If the psychedelic is required  then it might be all that is required.

OfflinePrimalSoup
vote early - vote often
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #26990712 - 10/17/20 11:20 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

Well I believe it because I've done similar things many times while tripping.  But IME it's just tapping spiritual energy to do difficult work in an easier way and doesn't require elaborate anything, just simple low level ritual. 

You get in touch, make your intention clear, and ask for their help.  Easy peasy. :cookiemonster:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Grain Prep  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Re: Mushrooms and Evoking/summoning spirits [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #26990716 - 10/17/20 11:24 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

IMO the ritual is the simple act of consumption.

Invisiblejosbos
    #26990719 - 10/17/20 11:26 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

i don't take mushrooms to have influence. i take syrian rue/peganum harmala  a low dose of mushrooms to open up my etheric/energy body to feel the presence of those spirits. the influence comes from the ritual don't get it twisted.

i don't need to provide evidence. because i don't get any benefit if you believe me or not. you asked what i was doing and i responded to your questions. look i know people like you. you already stated at the beginning you don't believe in this kind of things. so i already know what your mindset is. i could make a car appear from out of nothing and still you would find excuses.

it is simple you want evidence study magick. learn to do rituals. go in to the ritual with a OPEN mindset and write down your results. and go from there. if you need information about rituals or magick PM me. other than that i can NOT say anything to let you believe me. and you already know that your self. for real what could i say to you so you going to believe me?...exactly nothing

Edited by josbos (10/17/20 11:45 PM)

Invisiblejosbos
Re: Mushrooms and Evoking/summoning spirits [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #26990727 - 10/17/20 11:33 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

the question is with what forces you get in touch. as every spirit or types of spirit got different skill sets. the elaborate rituals are done for providing protection as well as to guide the contact to specific entities.

Invisiblejosbos
    #26990739 - 10/17/20 11:44 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

no not necessarily. the act of consumption is to facilitate the opening of doorways to be able communicate. but it's not the ritual it self.
you can see it as the consumption is the phone. but the ritual is the act of choosing who to call. the act of pressing the numbers to dail. the actual conversation while calling. ect...

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience