Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #2

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26984700 - 10/14/20 10:39 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I would also like to add that I think “gaslighting” is a stupid trend word right now. Most people don’t even understand what it means, they just use it because they heard some ultra woke bro or feminist use it when someone expressed an opinion they didn’t like. We’re all entitled to our opinions, even the bad ones unfortunately.

It’s a trend word because it’s happening all the time.  And if you happen to notice it and say something you’re immediately gaslighted.

LOL. You're right Anon 8; this one definitely has no idea what the word means.

I didn't realize the word had gone full trend retard.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #5

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #26984931 - 10/14/20 01:24 PM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I’m immune because I’m simply not racist. Racism is a learned behavior or attitude. “Prejudice” is an inherent trait that we all have, not racism. Woke culture has its place but it also should be taken with a grain of salt in some cases. For instance, woke culture really pushes back against “controversial” comedians, but highlighting our differences is a path to understanding, and comedians of the past, and some in the present, like Richard Pryor and Dave Chappelle, do that really well. Laughter is medicine. So I mostly ignore woke culture and just examine my actions through the scope of a good vs. bad person, not by the scope of extremism.

Oh, so you're the final judge of what you are, how very convenient. Maybe it's time to examine how others view your own behavior instead of just patting yourself on the back all the time. Trump also thinks very highly of himself and considers himself a great leader.

So it's ignore anything that reflects poorly on yourself and just examine yourself through your own bias of yourself. Talk about closed mindedness. :sad:

Anonymous #8

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26985553 - 10/14/20 06:57 PM (6 days, 14 hours ago)

Lol I can assure you nobody else thinks I’m racist either. Sounds like either you’re just playing devil’s advocate here or you have some things you need to work out for yourself. I’m comfortable with who I am and I’m pretty confident I’m a decent person. You’re making all these assumptions and you know nothing about me. I have empathy and compassion and I care to a certain extent what people think, especially my loved ones. The last thing I think ANYBODY would say about me is closed-minded. I’m done with this thread now because it feels like you’re just grasping at straws for something to argue about, and that’s not my practice here. I’m here to learn about shroom cultivation. Sorry I got sucked in to such a drab topic.

Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26985653 - 10/14/20 07:35 PM (6 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I would also like to add that I think “gaslighting” is a stupid trend word right now. Most people don’t even understand what it means, they just use it because they heard some ultra woke bro or feminist use it when someone expressed an opinion they didn’t like. We’re all entitled to our opinions, even the bad ones unfortunately.

It’s a trend word because it’s happening all the time.  And if you happen to notice it and say something you’re immediately gaslighted.

LOL. You're right Anon 8; this one definitely has no idea what the word means.

I didn't realize the word had gone full trend retard.

You’re the one gaslighting, of course you’ll deny it, and call names to boot.

Edited by Anonymous (10/15/20 01:55 AM)

Anonymous #9

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #26985808 - 10/14/20 08:58 PM (6 days, 12 hours ago)

we got it, anyone who disagrees is gaslighting you, you win :congrats:

Anonymous #5

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26985826 - 10/14/20 09:06 PM (6 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
Lol I can assure you nobody else thinks I’m racist either. Sounds like either you’re just playing devil’s advocate here or you have some things you need to work out for yourself. I’m comfortable with who I am and I’m pretty confident I’m a decent person. You’re making all these assumptions and you know nothing about me. I have empathy and compassion and I care to a certain extent what people think, especially my loved ones. The last thing I think ANYBODY would say about me is closed-minded. I’m done with this thread now because it feels like you’re just grasping at straws for something to argue about, and that’s not my practice here. I’m here to learn about shroom cultivation. Sorry I got sucked in to such a drab topic.

Oh, the people around me that think just like me don't think I'm racist, how introspective of you.  Like seriously, you don't think everybody thinks they're compassionate, decent, open minded and feel empathy for others. Stop patting yourself on the back with confirmation bias and go for 5g in silent darkness and learn about yourself.

Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26985902 - 10/14/20 09:40 PM (6 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
we got it, anyone who disagrees is gaslighting you, you win :congrats:

I certainly did not say that.

Anonymous #6

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26985995 - 10/14/20 10:44 PM (6 days, 10 hours ago)

Wow...the anon function sure seems to make everyone go on full retard mode

Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26986003 - 10/14/20 10:53 PM (6 days, 10 hours ago)

The NPCs start to get nasty.

Anonymous #9

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26986097 - 10/14/20 11:52 PM (6 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Wow...the anon function sure seems to make everyone go on full retard mode

:guiltyascharged:

Anonymous #2

#26986129 - 10/15/20 12:17 AM (6 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
You’re the gaslighter, of course you’ll deny it, and call names to boot.

See I didn't call any names, which means that by definition, you are gaslighting me right now.

Prove me wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Anonymous #3

#26986203 - 10/15/20 01:19 AM (6 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
You’re the gaslighter, of course you’ll deny it, and call names to boot.

See I didn't call any names, which means that by definition, you are gaslighting me right now.

Prove me wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

I believe it’s you who needs to prove me wrong.

Anonymous #2

#26986222 - 10/15/20 01:36 AM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

You called me a gaslighter. I called you no names.

By calling me a gaslighter you are insinuating that I am fucking with peoples mental state, whereas you are doing so to me by accusing me of something I did not do.

I have not accused you of anything.

Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26986257 - 10/15/20 02:04 AM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
You called me a gaslighter.

I called you no names.

By calling me a gaslighter you are insinuating that I am fucking with peoples mental state, whereas you are doing so to me by accusing me of something I did not do.

I have not accused you of anything.

You’re doing all of the above. Im not accusing you of anything, it’s in all of your posts, name calling included.  It’s amusing you think you’re the victim now.

Anonymous #2

#26986266 - 10/15/20 02:08 AM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

LOL a victim? Not never sonnyjim, I never been one of those.

I like playing with you though. You make me laugh.

Anonymous #3

#26986309 - 10/15/20 02:57 AM (6 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
LOL a victim? Not never sonnyjim, I never been one of those.

I like playing with you though. You make me laugh.

Glad you finally came out and admitted you’ve been gaslighting this whole time.

Anonymous #9

#26986466 - 10/15/20 07:22 AM (6 days, 2 hours ago)

:lol:
please please be trolling

Anonymous #4

#26986785 - 10/15/20 12:28 PM (5 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Do you not watch whats happening in the West and are you not on social media?

No I do not. I don't care to fill my head with shit that does not affect my direct experience with life. Know why? Cause then I might end up like OP; with a head full of nonsense, feeling oppressed and depressed, feeling like the world as I know it is ending, and that all the shit is stacked against me.

If ever there were a lesson and a reason to avoid that shit; it is the OP in this thread. Fact is, as a white, intelligent, middle-class male, I have it as good as it gets in this life. There's pretty much nothing I can't do, should I set my mind to it.

Feeding off mass/social media is to instill a rot and a growing cancer in ones mind. Why on fucking earth would I want to do that when my life is amazing as it is?

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
I hope Trump wins the 2020 presidential nomination.  This is a huge election and if he loses, I suspect the United States will become even wackier than it already is.  Even with him winning, the States may be doomed, but he seems to be a central figure standing in the way to a lot of this loony identitarianism that is being pushed.  People hate him so much that even if he wins, they may revolt.  Trump supporters are being shot dead by nut jobs.  The Left endorses hatred and violence under the guise of justice.

So you're a Qanon believer.

Jesus you lot are all fucking whack jobs. Anyone that divides people up between left and right is an outright fucking moron, IMO.

You've admitted that you don't have a clue as to what's happening and now you're calling me a qanon believer lol.  You don't know whats going on, stick to your  little world and stop with the ignorant name calling.

Anonymous #10

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #26989784 - 10/17/20 11:18 AM (3 days, 22 hours ago)

Well this thread proved the OP 1000% correct. :lol:

Anonymous #11

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #26989971 - 10/17/20 01:43 PM (3 days, 19 hours ago)

So I don't really agree with the OP, but that is okay, because if we lived in a world where we all agree then it would be like that future world from scify movie I cannot place at the moment. However, I wanted to validate the OPs feelings. It is okay to feel sick of certain cultures that we humans make worse on a daily basis. I don't want to argue or anything like that, or debate about it. I just want you to know that your feelings are valid. I for one find myself very weary of the "oh you fell down, get back up and forget about it culture" and I know that it is okay for me to feel that way. It is how one acts on feelings that should draw scrutiny.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
432 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.