Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePsychonotistery
Stranger
 User Gallery

A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? * 1
    #26986180 - 10/15/20 01:02 AM (6 days, 8 hours ago)

Hello Community !

I am at a point in my life where I am free and ready to go live in another country (well... not really right now because of covid, but you get the idea, asap !)

I would love to live somewhere where I could grow in a legitimate way, if that is even possible.

From this page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_psilocybin_mushrooms

I have the following list of countries, of particular interest to me:
Brazil, Nepal, Bahamas, Jamaica

All those places sound like a dream.
Maybe that is just a very naive dream... but I felt I had to share it.

Sometimes, just sometimes, when we share dreams, they come true.

... please share your opinions !

--------------------
"Got Spores ?"  Let's trade spores and spread the love.

My humble beginnings. Agar is not a fear, but a friend now.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBig_Dub
confused
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: Psychonotistery] * 1
    #26986198 - 10/15/20 01:14 AM (6 days, 8 hours ago)

do more research

--------------------
:smile:

OfflinePsychonotistery
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: Big_Dub]
    #26986259 - 10/15/20 02:05 AM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

Me posting here is part of my research :smile:

Who knows better than this community ?

--------------------

OfflineBig_Dub
confused
Male

Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: Psychonotistery]
    #26986657 - 10/15/20 11:08 AM (5 days, 22 hours ago)

in the United States, Psilocybin mushrooms have been decriminalized in Colorado. and entheogenic plants have been decriminalized in Oakland, California.

So not legal to sell and grow, but its possible (but unlikely) that in the near future this changes.

--------------------

OfflinePsychonotistery
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: Big_Dub]
    #26987207 - 10/15/20 04:37 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

Thanks for the reply.

I am aware indeed of the US recent decrim of cities.
As you said, they are not necessarily legal, meaning you can't really grow legally, less even make it a business.

That is why I am looking for insights into other countries

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: Psychonotistery]
    #26987230 - 10/15/20 04:46 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

I don't think there's anywhere in the world where you could sell without running the risk of being arrested. In addition, in third world countries you'd also be competing with organized crime.

If you're really serious, your best bet might be the netherlands. Cubensis is illegal, but some other varieties of psilocybin containing mushroom are still legally grown and sold to locals. But you'd need a hell of a lot of money to get started in business there. Still, that's maybe the most realistic choice if you're serious about growing mushrooms for profit legally.

Offlineedgar1337
Professional Moron
    #26987252 - 10/15/20 04:56 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

If you are moving specifically so you can sell shrooms as a career, you should know that in most areas where it is legal, shrooms are still regulated in some way - not to mention there is stiff competition. Drug trade is predicated on social connections, and you'd be moving to a new area where you don't know anyone, so it would take a long time to build clientele. Even in Jamaica, from what I've heard, it is mostly used in therapeutic settings. In other areas it is like US-legal marijuana. You can't sell it on your own because there are tax regulations - its still illegal for private transactions. The state wants and needs its cut, and drug taxes are usually sky-high.

Denver and Santa Cruz are two cities in the US you can move to. Shrooms are decriminalized, not legal. All that means is that the county prosecutors will NOT spend resources/time convicting people of crimes related to shrooms. So while its technically not legal to buy/sell/possess, it also means you won't be prosecuted if you are caught doing it.

Moving to a new country for the sole purpose of shrooms sounds like a terrible idea man, especially foreign countries (for an American) that you have no family, friends, or connections in. Don't make a move impulsively, don't be impetuous. Do some research.

Santa Cruz is a somewhat ritzy area so you may not be able to afford living there. Property values and property taxes are ridiculously high in CA if you are upper/middle-class. Denver is cheaper, both in taxes and property values, and it is a "developing" city in that its industry and tech growth is something of a rising star.

Edited by edgar1337 (10/15/20 05:00 PM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? (moved) [Re: Psychonotistery]
    #26987253 - 10/15/20 04:57 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

This thread was moved from Mushroom Cultivation.

Reason:
Lets try here.

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #26987261 - 10/15/20 05:03 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Psychonotistery said:
I would love to live somewhere where I could grow in a legitimate way, if that is even possible.

In Amsterdam, one can still sell truffles above board, but I don't think there's anywhere you'll be able to have a legit business off shrooms.

Why not go with medicinal, rather than active?

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflinePsychonotistery
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #26987276 - 10/15/20 05:14 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

Thanks for the reply !

--------------------

OfflinePsychonotistery
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: edgar1337]
    #26987286 - 10/15/20 05:19 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

Thanks for the extensive reply !

"Don't make a move impulsively, don't be impetuous."
Haha, It does feel like it would be a lot of that, doesn't it...

I just love growing, and became quite decent at it.
I also believe in psychedelics as a potential to help the world and working in spreading them feels right.
I would love to grow during the day and being able to focus as well on other projects.

I don't like the idea of doing it in all secrecy/illegal and selling on the blackmarket...

--------------------

OfflinePsychonotistery
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26987287 - 10/15/20 05:20 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

You are talking about Lion's Mane and Reishi right ?

I haven't practiced growing them, but it could be good.
Isn't it a saturated market though ?

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

#26987328 - 10/15/20 05:46 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Psychonotistery said:
Isn't it a saturated market though ?

Yes, but it's at least one where you can have a completely above board company and clear business plan - including marketing far and wide - things you just can't do when trying to sell a product that is highly illegal almost everywhere.

It's a nice pipe dream, but, IMO, you should leave it as just that.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #26987335 - 10/15/20 05:51 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

I once saw a documentary/TV show about mushroom milkshakes in Jamaica. Its my understanding that wild-picked mushrooms are legal to possess and sell in milkshakes-form in Jamaica. However, Im not sure about mushroom cultivation. Im guessing its not legal to cultivate them but Im unsure on that.

Theres a similar thing going on in Thailand/Philippines were wild-picked Cubenis and Pan Cyans are sold in "magic milkshakes" in certain areas. Again, I am unsure if its legal to cultivate them but I do know the laws are relaxed about wild active mushrooms.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

OfflinePsychonotistery
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26987370 - 10/15/20 06:21 PM (5 days, 14 hours ago)

Thanks for all the inputs.
I heard in Canada it was more relaxed that in the US, there are tons of websites selling magic mushrooms.
What is your opinion on that ?

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26991132 - 10/18/20 10:30 AM (2 days, 22 hours ago)

Playing with fire.

--------------------
police violence is no accident
ACAB
There's two kinds of people. Those who have had a bad interaction with cops and those who haven't got their turn

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

#26991364 - 10/18/20 01:45 PM (2 days, 19 hours ago)

Exactly. Are you willing to risk having your freedom taken away for a long time if they decide to make an example of you?

That answer is all you need know when it comes to this decision.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleNichrome
Decomposition Artist

Loc: Zone 5
Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26992102 - 10/19/20 12:22 AM (2 days, 8 hours ago)

At that point any ol place is fine. Throw a dart at the map. Pretty much fucked anywhere you go.

--------------------
Species

OfflineBig_Dub
confused
Male

Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: Nichrome]
    #26992500 - 10/19/20 10:45 AM (1 day, 22 hours ago)

:whathesaid:

--------------------

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: A place in the world where it is legal to grow and sell Cubensis ? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26992637 - 10/19/20 11:59 AM (1 day, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Again, I am unsure if its legal to cultivate them but I do know the laws are relaxed about wild active mushrooms.

Theres a similar thing going on in Thailand/Philippines were wild-picked Cubenis and Pan Cyans are sold in "magic milkshakes" in certain areas.  They are very illegal there, but the law isn't enforced evenly.

A country where they aren't regulated at all would be a good idea.  I think Brazil and Jamaica fall into this category.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Security and Safety