Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26984493 - 10/14/20 04:52 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
3.5-5 grams is a great dose for cubes. Alone or with people. Or even for your first time. Unless they're APE lol.

NO! Bad advice, duuuuuude. 1-2 grams for a 1st time of cubensis is a good start. I've seen a few freak outs in my time of people who wanted to trip hard. Ambulances were called etc...nonagon is correct. Good post N.I.

1g first dose is a disappointment lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 1
    #26984769 - 10/14/20 09:28 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Nah man. 5g dose is a minimum. If you're gonna do it u do it big. especially cuz ur gonna have to wait a while to trip again.

this is how people get in to bad tripps. I allways recommend people to start out small and get feel for the mushroom an work your way up. Iv had full blown amazing tripps off of 1.5 grams. Mushrooms can be extremely overwhelming for new people that have no experience in this medicine.

Offlinestarbones
I'm an alien, I eat uranium.
I'm a teapot

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Mach z 800]
    #26984781 - 10/14/20 09:35 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I've done an ounce a few times now.

Everytime I've done it my memory of peaking is like that of a drunken blackout. I remember very little. Sometimes I wake up on the floor of my living room in a literal puddle of sweat. I've woken up in my computer chair drooling and shaking like I was having a seizure. I mostly only do this alone as not to worry anyone or soak in anyone elses bad vibes.

I've never in my entire life had a bad trip as my anxiety seems to go away while on mushrooms. Sad thoughts are still really beautiful and I've been in tears a few times but I'd never classify weeping as a bad trip, just a different one.

My last "big" trip was 22g with my partner around. I ate them on an empty stomach, smoked a joint and went upstairs to join her in bed while she read. She said eventually all I could say was "Fuckin wow, fuckin woooowwwwwww" and I was able to use the Roku remote to watch Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel for three hours. Don't remember shit about any of it.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: starbones] * 1
    #26984832 - 10/14/20 10:26 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starbones said:
I've done an ounce a few times now.

Everytime I've done it my memory of peaking is like that of a drunken blackout. I remember very little. Sometimes I wake up on the floor of my living room in a literal puddle of sweat. I've woken up in my computer chair drooling and shaking like I was having a seizure.

So why would you keep on doing it? Seems like rather self-destructive behaviour to be honest and if you are blacking out there's a good chance you are forgetting or represssing things that are occuring during the experience.

Quote:

I've never in my entire life had a bad trip as my anxiety seems to go away while on mushrooms. Sad thoughts are still really beautiful and I've been in tears a few times but I'd never classify weeping as a bad trip, just a different one.

Unless you're one of only a few people in the world to be immune to bad trips I'd wager you will have one eventually. And 22 grams with cannabis as well?

That would put me in a psych ward! Be careful buddy.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Invisiblemind.at.large
Myconerd

Loc: Floating in liquid gardens
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: starbones] * 3
    #26984851 - 10/14/20 10:33 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

This whole thread reeks of ego, like that dude at the party who makes sure everyone sees how many shots he's taken, and calls everyone else a bitch for not drinking like him... I feel like I've known too many people like that...

There is no minimum dose, there is no maximum dose. Eat however much you want.

--------------------
Mind's Easy Bag 2 Bag Grain Transfers

Endless Sub Tek

...the doll's trying to kill me and the toaster's been laughing at me...

Offlinekarri0n
Mind Traveller
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Mach z 800]
    #26985033 - 10/14/20 12:20 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:

Can confirm 1g has a good chance of being disappointing.

Around here most people say an eighth(3.5g) for your first time. All of my friend groups split an eighth between two people because we were broke.

My first 1.75g mushroom trip we did walking around. It was fun but I was a bit disappointed. I had experience with Salvia, and I had spent plenty of time on Erowid reading the absolute crazy experiences some people have on entheogens, and what I got was yawning, slightly brighter reds and greens, and the physical sensation of legs made of mushroom flesh.

Second trip was also 1.75g, sitting relaxed  in a dark room watching music tracks synced to cool imagery, like AMVs but not anime. This trip was MUCH more profound and I dealt with some tough emotions during, but was still a great experience.

--------------------

Panaeolus Bisporus

Edited by karri0n (10/14/20 12:21 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: mind.at.large] * 1
    #26985102 - 10/14/20 12:59 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
3.5-5 grams is a great dose for cubes. Alone or with people. Or even for your first time. Unless they're APE lol.

NO! Bad advice, duuuuuude. 1-2 grams for a 1st time of cubensis is a good start. I've seen a few freak outs in my time of people who wanted to trip hard. Ambulances were called etc...nonagon is correct. Good post N.I.

Mine wasn't and I'm VERY glad I started with one. So what if it's "underwhelming" to a person. That is significantly better than overwhelming! Plus with all the info in here now and the net being available to almost anyone, growing them for oneself and gradually experimenting and titrating up is paramount to the best trip(s) a person can have.

I'm going to go ahead and say that ANYONE (mod or not) that is stating that a person SHOULD do more than one gram the first time is completely wrong in my eyes. 55yo, and I've been tripping since I was 14yo on LSD and mushrooms for whatever that is worth.

Quote:

mind.at.large said:
This whole thread reeks of ego, like that dude at the party who makes sure everyone sees how many shots he's taken, and calls everyone else a bitch for not drinking like him... I feel like I've known too many people like that...

There is no minimum dose, there is no maximum dose. Eat however much you want.

This is how I'm reading it too. Let me add that there can be a max dose but it should be attained through years of research and tripping/eating mushrooms, making tea or however one likes to dose. My suggestion of .5-1 gram at a time over months or years seems really conservative and may not be the way some or a lot of people might want to do them, but it will be the safest option in my opinion. If a person is set on doing them a lot I suggest waiting at least 2 weeks in between trips even though a person may trip after a week I think it's best to wait and that is my opinion. Take it how you want (not just to you above, but everyone).

--------------------

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26985108 - 10/14/20 01:02 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

My first trip was am eighth. One of the three of us had a bad time. Someone took care of him. Big deal
I wish my first time was 7 instead though

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #26985112 - 10/14/20 01:05 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Good for you man. It was a big deal to that person having a bad time and the person that took on the responsibility to take care of the person having a "bad time". Not everyone can do that, nor should they. I was also in my 20's before I did mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflineCrashTest
Stay Learning

#26985663 - 10/14/20 05:43 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I had an experience when I was 18 where I ate 1.6g of regular cubes and had a great trip. Fast forward 10 years without a trip, I ate 2.6g of a pe variety from a friend and I was not prepared for that whatsoever. I have tripped a bunch since that 2.6g and haven’t gone over that amount since with PE and had a great trip at 1.6g.

I think it’s different for every person, dependent on metabolism, stomach contents, and potential pre existing conditions where a trip may be a catalyst for that to come out. I agree with starting small to get a feel for it first before diving in, don’t think I’d ever eat 5g of PE but I’m sure there are people who can.

--------------------
:mushroom2: this account is automated, any posts related to activities or advice thereof are strictly opinions from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only - CrashTest2020:mushroom2:

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pacific North West Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: CrashTest]
    #26985914 - 10/14/20 07:49 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CrashTest said:
I had an experience when I was 18 where I ate 1.6g of regular cubes and had a great trip. Fast forward 10 years without a trip, I ate 2.6g of a pe variety from a friend and I was not prepared for that whatsoever. I have tripped a bunch since that 2.6g and haven’t gone over that amount since with PE and had a great trip at 1.6g.

I think it’s different for every person, dependent on metabolism, stomach contents, and potential pre existing conditions where a trip may be a catalyst for that to come out. I agree with starting small to get a feel for it first before diving in, don’t think I’d ever eat 5g of PE but I’m sure there are people who can.

I bought mushrooms as a kid this one time and I bought a quarter. I had about 12 trips off of it that were AMAZING. Maybe a level 4 but for sure a level 3. The ones I have been growing lately I need 5 grams just to get the ball rolling for some good visuals. I usually take around 8-9 grams now and I don't know how those shrooms were so potent to me. It could of been my body weight or anything really

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26985975 - 10/14/20 08:27 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Good for you man. It was a big deal to that person having a bad time and the person that took on the responsibility to take care of the person having a "bad time". Not everyone can do that, nor should they. I was also in my 20's before I did mushrooms.

He looked in the mirror. He got over it.
This other kids mom came in and tried to help and told him he took too much while he was starting to lose it.
A day later it was a funny story

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26985982 - 10/14/20 08:32 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

You can downplay it all you want. Be safe out there people!

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 4
    #26986052 - 10/14/20 09:22 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Doing too much when you're not ready for it is a recipe for disaster.  Doing too much when you're completely ready for it is amazing fun.  The difference is just in the preparation. :cookiemonster:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26986260 - 10/15/20 12:06 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

looking in the mirror for me always makes it worse. I always think I look fucking retarded when I'm on shrooms. Only drug I think I look good when I'm on is alcohol. If you are beautiful then it could be fine but I don't know from experience HAHA

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PrimalSoup] * 1
    #26986261 - 10/15/20 12:06 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I agree that 1 dried gram of cubensis can be a little underwhelming, but I think for a beginner, it's better safe than sorry. Obviously, most people are going to be okay even if they have a really negative experience, but I just think it's safer to ease into psychedelics than it is to start swimming close to the deep end. Personally, the risks don't outweigh the benefits of taking a large dosage for a first trip for me.

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Nonagon Infinity]
    #26986269 - 10/15/20 12:09 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
I agree that 1 dried gram of cubensis can be a little underwhelming, but I think for a beginner, it's better safe than sorry. Obviously, most people are going to be okay even if they have a really negative experience, but I just think it's safer to ease into psychedelics than it is to start swimming close to the deep end. Personally, the risks don't outweigh the benefits of taking a large dosage for a first trip for me.

This answer right here

OfflineMessiah of Savants
Shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #26986314 - 10/15/20 01:05 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I've tripped on a few grams short of a full oz years ago when I was less experienced. It led to some blackouts and 180 degree instant flip convulsions while laying on the couch. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't worth it either.

Years later, I've been steadily upping my dose and the last 20 trips or so have been about 14g dry average. The worse part about these doses is that there is almost always a 10 minute window on the come up that is very uncomfortable and I really have to stay focused and calm. The shortness of breath sometimes scares me.

It seems over the course of 10 years tripping, my baseline tolerance has went up. For me, anything under 3 grams will just give me the giggles. More like just smoking weed.

I've heard people talk about a threshold where it doesn't make you trip harder, but longer. I think that's all bullshit personally. Especially if you're talking about tea.

I've always had a higher natural tolerance than most people it seems. I really wish I could get the experience on 3-5g that I do with 14g. BTW, I'm about 145 lbs.

Edited by Messiah of Savants (10/15/20 01:11 AM)

OfflineCrashTest
Stay Learning

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Messiah of Savants]
    #26986554 - 10/15/20 07:31 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

What you said is super accurate about the come up but I experience that on 2g of APE and I’m 135lbs. Have you ever tried a pe variety? I usually need to eat 3.5g of regular cubes and that doesn’t even come close to the trip I get from APEs

--------------------
:mushroom2: this account is automated, any posts related to activities or advice thereof are strictly opinions from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only - CrashTest2020:mushroom2:

Offlinestarbones
I'm an alien, I eat uranium.
I'm a teapot

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: CrashTest]
    #26986666 - 10/15/20 09:15 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I love mirrors when I'm tripping exceptionally hard. I always think my body looks far better than reality so it's a boost. Fun to watch my face when it's hard to remember who I am as well.

I think one of my favorite things about tripping on a massive does is talking to myself or just the non-stop stream of consciousness that pours out of my mouth. Ever had a different voice pop up on mushrooms you just can't do sober? I do and it blows my mind that the voice comes out even on a smaller dose. Fun to argue with the fucker too.

I enjoy being completely shittered and walking around the house alone making beep boop sounds and such. Feels fun to me when I'm tripping hard.

Music, anything with pitch shifting, compression and other oddities just takes my brain absolutely apart. Feels like I can feel it being dissected into cubes and stimulated in all sorts of weird sections. Flamingo by Infected Mushroom on a set of good headphones blows my mind into a million pieces and feels like it's liquefying it. I suppose that's why I choose mushrooms over things like 1P-LSD. I never get these alien sensations I could never imagine feeling on any other psychedelic and it only gets better the higher I dose. I'm sure one or more of the medications I'm on like pregabalin are essential in the whole thing being a pleasurable experience regardless of how high I go.

To date I've noticed no long term ill-effects other than sometimes mushrooms from the same monotub from clone will not work at all but I'll still get some of the other effects I always get when I trip namely sore knees and edema. I turn into one big red puffy bastard.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom