Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineStrict Hippy
Wanderer
Male

Great Amanita Heist - 2020
    #26984351 - 10/14/20 12:24 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Thought this might do alright here :wink:.  Was actually wondering if they're worth eating though?

I've had my fair share if psilocybin, is the magic combo of ibo, and musc really worth it? Any experiences?

Edited by Strict Hippy (10/14/20 12:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKelazam
All
I'm a teapot

Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: Strict Hippy]
    #26984360 - 10/14/20 12:34 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

pfft.  if you eat it don't worry about it man.. I've eaten 2 of those and I only felt drunk for about half the day. People say it's bad which IT IS BAD. But if you've already taken it just don't worry about it, you'll be fine.

--------------------

OfflineStrict Hippy
Wanderer
Male

#26984363 - 10/14/20 12:37 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Oh I haven't eaten them.  I'm drying them out now, they're so gross when fresh ahahaha.  I'd consider a good tea if I get enough solid feedback though muahahahaha

InvisibleKelazam
All
I'm a teapot

#26984376 - 10/14/20 12:50 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Lol I feel that, I was so desperate at the time that I ate them both raw and fresh... mushy and moist.

--------------------

OfflineStrict Hippy
Wanderer
Male

Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: Kelazam]
    #26984386 - 10/14/20 01:03 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

You are a brave human, I can't even imagine :crazy2::mushroom2:

InvisibleKelazam
All
I'm a teapot

#26984410 - 10/14/20 01:48 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I felt drunk off my ass and at the time I was living with my parents too... They got extremely angry and it didn't end well. I only ate two of them but I'm not sure what exact species they were but I know that they were most likely amnita since I did get very high.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: Kelazam]
    #26984729 - 10/14/20 09:02 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I bought some dry online years ago. Crumbled them up and cooked them in chicken broth . Apparently I didn't use enough to feel anything, but they actually tasted pretty good.

Can't remember the name of the site, but he was one of the first people to get busted selling RCs on the internet. He was very well known, and the Amanitas were his flagship product, so I don't think they were bunk.

Anybody have any idea who I'm talking about?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #26984777 - 10/14/20 09:32 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I ate 14 dry grams of them and hallucinated!

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Edited by Cherk (10/14/20 10:18 AM)

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: Cherk]
    #26984804 - 10/14/20 10:00 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Ate them had wierd dream like visions that didn't seem profound or magical like psilocybin felt very unpleasant and essentially laid in a literal pool of sweat waiting for it to wear off. Something I would not recommend

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #26984829 - 10/14/20 10:25 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Found it, it was "JLF Poisonous Non Consumables" AKA jlfcatalog.com. They were raided and shut down even before Operation Web Tryp.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibleevlyshrooms
willi weilii
Male User Gallery

#26985494 - 10/14/20 04:26 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

what caused you to make that mad dash back to the car?

--------------------

OfflineKyngwhatt
presbyter
Other

Loc: The pharcyde Flag
    #26985520 - 10/14/20 04:39 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

"leave the car running" :thumbup::grin:

--------------------

Whatt

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

#26985732 - 10/14/20 06:19 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

They can get very heavy.  They take forever to kick in.  About three hours. 

Seriously, they are not a joke.

They can also be an opiate like buzz.  There’s no way to determine what will happen.

Play safe.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: lowbrow]
    #26985759 - 10/14/20 06:28 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I took them once when I was 19 or so. Was disorientating and confusing, though I've never had a big affinity to deliriants and dissociatives in general. Somewhere mid trip I got some kidney pains that were persistent for a couple hours, either from dehydration or some mildly toxic effect from the amanitas or both. That was nerve wracking on a first time amanita trip.

It's not something I'm trying to do again personally. I wouldn't really tell anyone not to try it, could be your thing. Don't expect it to be too psychedelic unless you find stuff like DXM to be psychedelic (which I don't). Approach carefully and get a solid ID before eating them though.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

#26985801 - 10/14/20 06:54 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

You can also smoke the cap skin.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: lowbrow]
    #26985972 - 10/14/20 08:24 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:

They can also be an opiate like buzz.  There’s no way to determine what will happen.

Play safe.

They kick in far quicker when consumed fresh IME. Besides being more potent and in my opinion characteristically superior, the comparatively nippy onset ov fresh muscaria affords a better handle on proper dosage titration. Even if I am to dry out a harvest's sampling, I always consume some quantity ov fresh flesh to establish a psychic link with the resident genii ov the specimens. Either way, slow consumption is always recommended. The mushrooms muscaria deserve the upmost respect and it's not a question ov if they're worth eating, but rather if you're worth the mushroom's gnostic bounty. Plucking a patch, veiled specimens and all, is an introduction I'd not recommend repeating. I sound condescending with this but mean no malice. With misinformation and stories ov experiential malady pervading the internets about this cathartic sacrament, I feel obligated to stick up for his magnificent yet mis-takenly maligned Majesty once in a while. He'll bitch slap the time out ov unruly subjects brought forth into his golden castle; come forth humbly and he'll knight you with the sword ov the stone.

--------------------

OfflineStrict Hippy
Wanderer
Male

Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: lavod]
    #26987539 - 10/15/20 07:03 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for all the feedback! Im just getting into the the community and im so pleased with how its been.  With what you you guys are reporting I think I could handle them even if they get crazy

I'm going the camp, I'm brewing a smaller tea, and I'm gonna see what they have to offer. 

Not tonight though, I've had a some whiskey :grin:

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: lavod]
    #26987894 - 10/16/20 02:26 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

lavod said:
Quote:

lowbrow said:

Play safe.

They kick in far quicker when consumed fresh IME. Besides being more potent and in my opinion characteristically superior, the comparatively nippy onset ov fresh muscaria affords a better handle on proper dosage titration. Even if I am to dry out a harvest's sampling, I always consume some quantity ov fresh flesh to establish a psychic link with the resident genii ov the specimens. Either way, slow consumption is always recommended. The mushrooms muscaria deserve the upmost respect and it's not a question ov if they're worth eating, but rather if you're worth the mushroom's gnostic bounty. Plucking a patch, veiled specimens and all, is an introduction I'd not recommend repeating. I sound condescending with this but mean no malice. With misinformation and stories ov experiential malady pervading the internets about this cathartic sacrament, I feel obligated to stick up for his magnificent yet mis-takenly maligned Majesty once in a while. He'll bitch slap the time out ov unruly subjects brought forth into his golden castle; come forth humbly and he'll knight you with the sword ov the stone.

When you eat it fresh you're taking Ibotenic Acid (toxic)

When you cook/dry/heat it's muscimol ...

Ibotenic acid

Ibotenic acid or (S)-2-amino-2-(3-hydroxyisoxazol-5-yl)acetic acid, also referred to as ibotenate, is a chemical compound and psychoactive drug which occurs naturally in Amanita muscaria and related species of mushrooms typically found in the temperate and boreal regions of the northern hemisphere. It is a conformationally-restricted analogue of the neurotransmitter glutamate, and due to its structural similarity to this neurotransmitter, acts as a non-selective glutamate receptor agonist.[1] Because of this, ibotenic acid can be a powerful neurotoxin, and is employed as a "brain-lesioning agent" through cranial injections in scientific research.[2][3]

Ibotenic acid acts as a potent agonist of the NMDA and group I (mGluR1 and mGluR5) and II (mGluR2 and mGluR3) metabotropic glutamate receptors.
It is inactive at group III mGluRs. Ibotenic acid also acts as a weak agonist of the AMPA and kainate receptors]In addition, due to in vivo decarboxylation into muscimol, it acts indirectly as a potent GABAA and GABAA-ρ receptor agonist. Unlike muscimol, the principal psychoactive constituent of Amanita muscaria that is understood to cause sedation and delirium, ibotenic acid's psychoactive effects are not known independent of its serving as a prodrug to muscimol, however it may be speculated that it would act as a stimulant.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #26987901 - 10/16/20 02:43 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I bought some dry online years ago. Crumbled them up and cooked them in chicken broth . Apparently I didn't use enough to feel anything, but they actually tasted pretty good.

Can't remember the name of the site, but he was one of the first people to get busted selling RCs on the internet. He was very well known, and the Amanitas were his flagship product, so I don't think they were bunk.

Anybody have any idea who I'm talking about?

Bouncing Bear Botanicals?

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Great Amanita Heist - 2020 [Re: twighead]
    #26987996 - 10/16/20 06:46 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

That’s what I was thinking.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract