Home | Community | Message Board


Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism * 3
    #26982640 - 10/13/20 01:42 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

  • White silence is violence. But also, white people should stop talking to amplify the voices of minorities.

  • White people move into a neighborhood and its gentrification. White people move out of a neighborhood and its white flight.

  • White people adopt black culture and its cultural appropriation. White people neglect to adopt black culture and its exclusionary.




The racial double-binds in woke culture ensure that if you are white, your bad. Very bad. Hot-topic woke books like "White Fragility" say as much; all whites are inherently racist and therefore immoral.

Intersectionality dichotomizes morality based on immutable characteristics like (you guessed it) race.

White = oppressor. Black = oppressed. Being an oppressor, or having the capacity to oppress is, invariably, a moral attribution. Intersectionality, which is now taught in mandatory "diversity and inclusion" seminars at various government and business jobs, teaches people that white is immoral. Being male is immoral. Being heterosexual is immoral. Because those immutable characteristics mean you have the ability to oppress, which is objectively immoral. Its a syllogism, an informal fallacy. Yet it is taught as orthodoxy.

Black Lives Matter is considered the "anti-racists", yet strangely, their organization has a sordid history of antisemitism and white hate. Nick Cannon, a high profile BLM member, went on a rant on his podcast about how white people are "more like animals" and "lack compassion." Yusra Koghali, a cofounder of BLM Canada, made numerous tweets claiming that white people are genetically inferior, calling them "recessive genetic defects." The textbook definition of a racial supremacy complex.



In woke culture, language is censored and controlled with an iron fist - that is, wrongspeak. You can be antisemitic if it alligns with BLM's #FreeIsrael agenda and its totally fine, its woke! You can use stereotypes and attribute a pejorative label or characteristic to an entire identity group (white people) and its totally fine, its woke!



But I am called a racist. Why? Because I believe in true equality. Everyone is equal, everyone has the same intrinsic moral value, and everyone should be held to the same standards and expectations of a sentient human being. I believe society must be COLOR BLIND.

When we see everything through the prism of race, we amplify tribalism and focus on the things that make us different, rather than our shared humanity. Martin Luther King gave his life to work towards a society that judged people based on their merits, their works, their personality, their beliefs. That is what the civil rights movement was all about - EQUALITY.

Woke California law makers are abolishing Civil Rights-era legislation that prohibits racial discrimination in hiring practices. That's right. Woke culture wants to get rid of safe-guards for discrimination. Why? They want affirmative action back, which discriminates against whites to compensate for *historical* discrimination against blacks.

That is the literal definition of systemic racism: a structural system that excludes or devalues individuals based on racial superficialities like skin color. But woke culture wants it.




Woke cancel culture has created an environment of political suppression and censorship. Dozens of professors have been fired for simply disagreeing with Black Lives Matter. A professional soccer player's WIFE made a tweet criticizing the riots and HE was fired. One teacher was fired for making a twitter post saying "President Trump is our president" - not even advocacy, just a statement of truth.

According to woke culture, if a white woman wears hoop earings, she is a racist and is culturally appropriating black culture. Could you imagine telling a black person they couldn't wear jeans because jeans are for white people only? That is prejudiced. Its also ignorance. It is not appropriation, it is called cultural diffusion. Cultures across the world adopt new technology, cuisine, apparel, and everything in between. It has happened since the dawn of time. Is the English Alphabet culturally appropriating from the Greeks? Its broken logic.

Wokeness is predicated on ignorance. It has become a quasi-religion that functions similar to Orthodox Catholicism in the Roman Empire. If you step out of line and disagree with the status quo, you are alienated, persecuted, or worse. Similarly, if you are guilty of wrongspeak and say that because your Christian, All Lives Matter... you'll be fired, ostracized, harassed online, or worse.




ALL LIVES MATTER... how is that controversial? Virtually every religion on earth has a variation of this adage. Christianity, Buddhism, Hindu, Islam, almost every culture understands that every human life has value and equal worth. It is confusing that woke people would take issue with something that has been common knowledge for millennia.

Woke culture needs to die. It is toxic. It is turning us against eachother, pushing us to focus on insignificant and trivial physiological variations. Skin color should NEVER be a factor in hiring someone for a job. Wokeness disagrees.


PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE HERE! AM I GOING CRAZY, OR DO YOU SEE THE MADNESS TOO?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26982651 - 10/13/20 02:01 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Sounds like these things occupy a very large and unavoidable part of your world and leave you feeling quite oppressed.

Personally, none of these things exist in my world, and the first I'd heard of them was from you.

Like so many things in life and how they affect us, it depends on focus.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26982655 - 10/13/20 02:11 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

You’re not crazy. Welcome to backwards land.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #4

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26983272 - 10/13/20 02:07 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Sounds like these things occupy a very large and unavoidable part of your world and leave you feeling quite oppressed.

Personally, none of these things exist in my world, and the first I'd heard of them was from you.

Like so many things in life and how they affect us, it depends on focus.



Do you not watch whats happening in the West and are you not on social media?  I agree with op insofar as I watch whats happening in the West and I keep on eye on the Twittersphere. 

I hope Trump wins the 2020 presidential nomination.  This is a huge election and if he loses, I suspect the United States will become even wackier than it already is.  Even with him winning, the States may be doomed, but he seems to be a central figure standing in the way to a lot of this loony identitarianism that is being pushed.  People hate him so much that even if he wins, they may revolt.  Trump supporters are being shot dead by nut jobs.  The Left endorses hatred and violence under the guise of justice.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #26983326 - 10/13/20 02:47 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Do you not watch whats happening in the West and are you not on social media?



No I do not. I don't care to fill my head with shit that does not affect my direct experience with life. Know why? Cause then I might end up like OP; with a head full of nonsense, feeling oppressed and depressed, feeling like the world as I know it is ending, and that all the shit is stacked against me.

If ever there were a lesson and a reason to avoid that shit; it is the OP in this thread. Fact is, as a white, intelligent, middle-class male, I have it as good as it gets in this life. There's pretty much nothing I can't do, should I set my mind to it.

Feeding off mass/social media is to instill a rot and a growing cancer in ones mind. Why on fucking earth would I want to do that when my life is amazing as it is?
 
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
I hope Trump wins the 2020 presidential nomination.  This is a huge election and if he loses, I suspect the United States will become even wackier than it already is.  Even with him winning, the States may be doomed, but he seems to be a central figure standing in the way to a lot of this loony identitarianism that is being pushed.  People hate him so much that even if he wins, they may revolt.  Trump supporters are being shot dead by nut jobs.  The Left endorses hatred and violence under the guise of justice.



So you're a Qanon believer.

Jesus you lot are all fucking whack jobs. Anyone that divides people up between left and right is an outright fucking moron, IMO.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #5

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26983870 - 10/13/20 08:42 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
  • White silence is violence. But also, white people should stop talking to amplify the voices of minorities.

  • White people move into a neighborhood and its gentrification. White people move out of a neighborhood and its white flight.

  • White people adopt black culture and its cultural appropriation. White people neglect to adopt black culture and its exclusionary.




The racial double-binds in woke culture ensure that if you are white, your bad. Very bad. Hot-topic woke books like "White Fragility" say as much; all whites are inherently racist and therefore immoral.

Intersectionality dichotomizes morality based on immutable characteristics like (you guessed it) race.

White = oppressor. Black = oppressed. Being an oppressor, or having the capacity to oppress is, invariably, a moral attribution. Intersectionality, which is now taught in mandatory "diversity and inclusion" seminars at various government and business jobs, teaches people that white is immoral. Being male is immoral. Being heterosexual is immoral. Because those immutable characteristics mean you have the ability to oppress, which is objectively immoral. Its a syllogism, an informal fallacy. Yet it is taught as orthodoxy.

Black Lives Matter is considered the "anti-racists", yet strangely, their organization has a sordid history of antisemitism and white hate. Nick Cannon, a high profile BLM member, went on a rant on his podcast about how white people are "more like animals" and "lack compassion." Yusra Koghali, a cofounder of BLM Canada, made numerous tweets claiming that white people are genetically inferior, calling them "recessive genetic defects." The textbook definition of a racial supremacy complex.



In woke culture, language is censored and controlled with an iron fist - that is, wrongspeak. You can be antisemitic if it alligns with BLM's #FreeIsrael agenda and its totally fine, its woke! You can use stereotypes and attribute a pejorative label or characteristic to an entire identity group (white people) and its totally fine, its woke!



But I am called a racist. Why? Because I believe in true equality. Everyone is equal, everyone has the same intrinsic moral value, and everyone should be held to the same standards and expectations of a sentient human being. I believe society must be COLOR BLIND.

When we see everything through the prism of race, we amplify tribalism and focus on the things that make us different, rather than our shared humanity. Martin Luther King gave his life to work towards a society that judged people based on their merits, their works, their personality, their beliefs. That is what the civil rights movement was all about - EQUALITY.

Woke California law makers are abolishing Civil Rights-era legislation that prohibits racial discrimination in hiring practices. That's right. Woke culture wants to get rid of safe-guards for discrimination. Why? They want affirmative action back, which discriminates against whites to compensate for *historical* discrimination against blacks.

That is the literal definition of systemic racism: a structural system that excludes or devalues individuals based on racial superficialities like skin color. But woke culture wants it.




Woke cancel culture has created an environment of political suppression and censorship. Dozens of professors have been fired for simply disagreeing with Black Lives Matter. A professional soccer player's WIFE made a tweet criticizing the riots and HE was fired. One teacher was fired for making a twitter post saying "President Trump is our president" - not even advocacy, just a statement of truth.

According to woke culture, if a white woman wears hoop earings, she is a racist and is culturally appropriating black culture. Could you imagine telling a black person they couldn't wear jeans because jeans are for white people only? That is prejudiced. Its also ignorance. It is not appropriation, it is called cultural diffusion. Cultures across the world adopt new technology, cuisine, apparel, and everything in between. It has happened since the dawn of time. Is the English Alphabet culturally appropriating from the Greeks? Its broken logic.

Wokeness is predicated on ignorance. It has become a quasi-religion that functions similar to Orthodox Catholicism in the Roman Empire. If you step out of line and disagree with the status quo, you are alienated, persecuted, or worse. Similarly, if you are guilty of wrongspeak and say that because your Christian, All Lives Matter... you'll be fired, ostracized, harassed online, or worse.




ALL LIVES MATTER... how is that controversial? Virtually every religion on earth has a variation of this adage. Christianity, Buddhism, Hindu, Islam, almost every culture understands that every human life has value and equal worth. It is confusing that woke people would take issue with something that has been common knowledge for millennia.

Woke culture needs to die. It is toxic. It is turning us against eachother, pushing us to focus on insignificant and trivial physiological variations. Skin color should NEVER be a factor in hiring someone for a job. Wokeness disagrees.


PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE HERE! AM I GOING CRAZY, OR DO YOU SEE THE MADNESS TOO?





Wrong, everyone is not equal. We are born with different genetics, parents and grow in different environments. As a result, everyone is different from each other. Some people are smarter, better looking, have educated and wealthy parents, live in different countries and have much better or worse childhoods.

It's a competitive world and most people do what they can to get ahead, sometimes getting ahead puts other people behind. At the end of the day, it's not pretty and it's not likely to end.

Just ignore the bullshit and get yours because nobody else is going to look out for your ass. It's about surviving and doing what you have to do. Nobody is going to help you, they want what you have and will take it if they can.  Play the game smart and you'll be fine, don't try to out think the game, just play it better than the rest of the gang.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #6

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #26983996 - 10/13/20 10:01 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
ALL LIVES MATTER... how is that controversial?





A woman says to her husband, "do you think I'm beautiful?"
He answers, "Yes, and I think many women are beautiful."

A co-worker says, "my mom just died"
You answer, "everyone's parents dies"

Anyone says, "black lives matter"
Someone else says, "all lives matter"

All these things are true, but they are also hurtful and inappropriate/insensitive to say


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #7

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26984023 - 10/13/20 10:16 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Sounds like these things occupy a very large and unavoidable part of your world and leave you feeling quite oppressed.

Personally, none of these things exist in my world, and the first I'd heard of them was from you.

Like so many things in life and how they affect us, it depends on focus.



Ive heard these plenty of times. I completely agree with him. Many MANY contradictions.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #8

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26984072 - 10/13/20 10:45 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

If I felt this way, I would simply stop being racist


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #5

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26984113 - 10/13/20 11:09 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
If I felt this way, I would simply stop being racist




It's really not simple because he's claiming regardless of what he does, he'll still be considered a racist in woke culture. Did you not read his OP? 

If you don't think you're racist, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and reflect on why you're denying this aspect of your character. :shrug:  If everybody doesn't think they're racist and woke culture is telling you different, it's time for self examination. Why are you immune to racial tribalism and the OP isn't.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26984196 - 10/13/20 11:56 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Doesn’t it suck to know that you’re completely sane and seeing these things happening, but when you say something you’re gaslighted as being the crazy racist person just reading into shit.

Trust what you know, soon enough they’ll choke.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #8

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26984200 - 10/13/20 11:58 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Lmao


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26984217 - 10/14/20 12:09 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
you’re gaslighted as being the crazy racist person just reading into shit.



Please explain where the gaslighting is happening here.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26984315 - 10/14/20 01:51 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

You.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26984328 - 10/14/20 02:02 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Saying that I chose not to pay attention to the things OP does and to not indulge in the kind of thinking that OP does is gaslighting?

OK then.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26984355 - 10/14/20 02:29 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

No.  I said you gaslighted the op.  Like you’re trying to do to me.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #8

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26984547 - 10/14/20 08:10 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

I’m immune because I’m simply not racist. Racism is a learned behavior or attitude. “Prejudice” is an inherent trait that we all have, not racism. Woke culture has its place but it also should be taken with a grain of salt in some cases. For instance, woke culture really pushes back against “controversial” comedians, but highlighting our differences is a path to understanding, and comedians of the past, and some in the present, like Richard Pryor and Dave Chappelle, do that really well. Laughter is medicine. So I mostly ignore woke culture and just examine my actions through the scope of a good vs. bad person, not by the scope of extremism.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #8

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #26984551 - 10/14/20 08:17 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

I would also like to add that I think “gaslighting” is a stupid trend word right now. Most people don’t even understand what it means, they just use it because they heard some ultra woke bro or feminist use it when someone expressed an opinion they didn’t like. We’re all entitled to our opinions, even the bad ones unfortunately.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26984631 - 10/14/20 09:52 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I would also like to add that I think “gaslighting” is a stupid trend word right now. Most people don’t even understand what it means, they just use it because they heard some ultra woke bro or feminist use it when someone expressed an opinion they didn’t like. We’re all entitled to our opinions, even the bad ones unfortunately.




It’s a trend word because it’s happening all the time.  And if you happen to notice it and say something you’re immediately gaslighted.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #9

Re: I'm sick of woke culture, sick of being called a racist, and sick of racial tribalism [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26984683 - 10/14/20 10:22 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I would also like to add that I think “gaslighting” is a stupid trend word right now. Most people don’t even understand what it means, they just use it because they heard some ultra woke bro or feminist use it when someone expressed an opinion they didn’t like. We’re all entitled to our opinions, even the bad ones unfortunately.




It’s a trend word because it’s happening all the time.  And if you happen to notice it and say something you’re immediately gaslighted.



:rofldrunk:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Blm = the mark of the beast
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,389 80 11/04/20 04:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
881 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.