Home | Community | Message Board

Old Faithful Seed Bank
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Cracked Egg]
    #26985132 - 10/14/20 02:18 PM (7 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

Cracked Egg said:
I'm not a political person, like, at all. It's very possible I confused some labeled names or groups. I can't even tell you what ANTIFA stands for.

What I do know is there are dozens of people whom were offended and pissed off. I do know it was a "political" parade. I do know it was not a trump parade.

What I don't know is... Well, you know, political shit.

Quote:

SARAtonin said:
Something tells me OP doesn’t know what their username means. :smilingpuppy:

Do tell..

Well then you have no clue whether they were antifa and everyone here knows Antifa doesnt yell racial slurs . If some were Trump supporters they probably all were. Mobs don't usually mix with their mortal enemies.

But yeah those people are asshole for sure

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Cracked Egg] * 2
    #26985156 - 10/14/20 02:28 PM (7 days, 13 hours ago)

"ANTIFA came to my neigbournood"

"How do you know if was ANTIFA?"

"I don't even know what ANTIFA is!"

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger
Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #26985234 - 10/14/20 03:10 PM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

Nope, not at all. If anything, annoyed. You guys take this shit way too seriously.

Get over it. This political game you play is a waste of time. Arguing until you're blue in the face does nothing. At the end of the day you support who you support.

Know what else, I don't believe in god, I believe in science.

You gonna cry about that too?

:lolsy:

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Cracked Egg]
    #26985239 - 10/14/20 03:12 PM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

Side note: you regged on my b day!

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger
    #26985242 - 10/14/20 03:13 PM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
"ANTIFA came to my neigbournood"

"How do you know if was ANTIFA?"

"I don't even know what ANTIFA is!"

That's correct. Those were comments posted on the neighborhood app. I was only repeating what I read.

I still don't care what ANTIFA is.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

Loc: north america
Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Cracked Egg] * 3
    #26985303 - 10/14/20 03:45 PM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

pick a lane dude. dont make threads about antifa if you cant be bothered to know anything about antifa.

--------------------
by demons..be driven..beckon the call

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger
Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: split_by_nine] * 1
    #26985378 - 10/14/20 04:26 PM (7 days, 11 hours ago)

Pick a lane? Yeah, okay. If I would have known you guys were that sensitive I would have never even brought up.

It's simple, really.

A group ran through the neighborhood honking and yelling. This pissed off a few people and they began commenting. The word antifa was used along with trump supporters also being upset. I randomly brought it up, lightly...

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Cracked Egg] * 1
    #26985418 - 10/14/20 04:49 PM (7 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Cracked Egg said:
If I would have known you guys were that sensitive I would have never even brought up.

So it's you against the entire community now? And we're all wrong and we have a problem?

Makes sense.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger
    #26985437 - 10/14/20 04:58 PM (7 days, 11 hours ago)

No, that's not what I'm saying. I made a mistake with political terms and now it seems like I have to defend myself. Not to mention all the judgment for living in an HOA hood.

I feel attacked and I would like to tell. I'm telling on EVERYONE! Spanks are coming! Belts or sticks!?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Cracked Egg] * 2
    #26985485 - 10/14/20 05:20 PM (7 days, 10 hours ago)

Actually, it's probably a good thing that you don't know much about Antifa. The only reason they're even something that many (too many) people talk about is because white supremacist groups put out a bunch of false information about them, and then Trump picked up on it, and made them into some horrific boogeyman. Truth is, they're mostly just a bunch of dumb kids who will probably get bored with it in a few years. There will be more dumb kids come along to take their place, but ultimately they're mostly just kids who don't like Nazis or fascism but also are into anarcho-communism, which is just dumb and boring.

There have been some people who have done some stupid, kind of hilarious, but sometimes dangerous things because of their irrational fear of this nearly non-existent  boogeyman, like small bumfuck towns all standing guard with their AR47's ready to defend the town because some white supremacist group said they were going to attack it. People set up illegal roadblocks preventing other people from evacuating forest fires because they heard Antifa was looting abandoned houses that had been evacuated. They weren't.

Stuff like that is what makes some people's eyes roll plumb outta their heads when they hear someone claim Antifa did or is planning to do something when 99.9% of the time it's either just regular dumbasses being dumbasses, or people's paranoid imaginations running amok.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #26985714 - 10/14/20 07:09 PM (7 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Actually, it's probably a good thing that you don't know much about Antifa. The only reason they're even something that many (too many) people talk about is because white supremacist groups put out a bunch of false information about them, and then Trump picked up on it, and made them into some horrific boogeyman. Truth is, they're mostly just a bunch of dumb kids who will probably get bored with it in a few years. There will be more dumb kids come along to take their place, but ultimately they're mostly just kids who don't like Nazis or fascism but also are into anarcho-communism, which is just dumb and boring.

There have been some people who have done some stupid, kind of hilarious, but sometimes dangerous things because of their irrational fear of this nearly non-existent  boogeyman, like small bumfuck towns all standing guard with their AR47's ready to defend the town because some white supremacist group said they were going to attack it. People set up illegal roadblocks preventing other people from evacuating forest fires because they heard Antifa was looting abandoned houses that had been evacuated. They weren't.

Stuff like that is what makes some people's eyes roll plumb outta their heads when they hear someone claim Antifa did or is planning to do something when 99.9% of the time it's either just regular dumbasses being dumbasses, or people's paranoid imaginations running amok.

We have a member of ANTIFA who openly recruits in the political forum.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: lowbrow] * 1
    #26985728 - 10/14/20 07:18 PM (7 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:

Neat! Which one?

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #26985738 - 10/14/20 07:19 PM (7 days, 8 hours ago)

Exactly.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26985746 - 10/14/20 07:23 PM (7 days, 8 hours ago)

:archiebunker:

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26985757 - 10/14/20 07:27 PM (7 days, 8 hours ago)

:hillbilly:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26985832 - 10/14/20 08:09 PM (7 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

There's no recruiting for an idelology that doesn't organize or recruit. We also have members that are calling 213k dead just in America a hoax which is tantamount to denying the holocaust when it was happening. Crazy times

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26985877 - 10/14/20 08:28 PM (7 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
There's no recruiting for an idelology that doesn't organize or recruit.

ANTIFA recruits quite openly in the political forum.

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

We also have members that are calling 213k dead just in America

Do we?  Throw some names out there.

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

a hoax which is tantamount to denying the holocaust when it was happening.

It’s straight up dishonesty to make that connection.

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

Crazy times

More like TDS times.

PS....I’m still waiting for you to clean up your last post.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 2
    #26985878 - 10/14/20 08:29 PM (7 days, 7 hours ago)

Every time I come to this thread I hope for sweet hats for my ass, instead I just find retarded Lowbrow comments. What gives?

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: christopera]
    #26985893 - 10/14/20 08:35 PM (7 days, 7 hours ago)

Calm down.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Antifa ass hats... [Re: christopera]
    #26985895 - 10/14/20 08:36 PM (7 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Every time I come to this thread I hope for sweet hats for my ass, instead I just find retarded Lowbrow comments. What gives?

What the fuck does this even mean?

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> The Pub