Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 2
    #26973510 - 10/07/20 09:36 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I "let" that happen?  I suppose one could argue that I did just like billions of other people in the world.  Still, there is a difference between actively killing people and being powerless to stop them from being killed. Under that analysis, you let ethnic Syrians get gassed, too.

Advocating genocide isn't really welcome in this country and certainly not in this forum.  Tone down your racism, please.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 3
    #26973597 - 10/07/20 10:42 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Again yah its really nice to say we should just go over there and like give them money and schools and a helping hand. U dont think we fucking tried that before we started killing people?

No, as a matter of fact, we explicitly did not try that. We did the exact opposite by repeatedly kneecapping any attempts at stabilizing the region and installing US backed dictators. Then using the presence of said dictators as a pretense for violence against them.

US foreign policy towards the Middle East boils down to killing people for the last 70 years.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Kryptos]
    #26973636 - 10/07/20 11:08 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Yah after the other dictators didn't want to play ball by the rules the rest the world agreed to. So then to avoid war further we often times bloodlessly deposed them. U think we just do things just to do them?

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 2
    #26973646 - 10/07/20 11:15 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

No, I think the US does things because they have motives.

In this case, the overarching motive was first preventing the spread of communism, by deposing any democratically elected leaders that were a little bit too pinko for our tastes, and replacing them with far right dictators that relied on the US to stay in power. We did this in South America as well.

The second motive was to destabilize the region and ensure a cheap supply of oil, and with any luck, cause the collapse of OPEC.

In both cases, a couple million dead civilians and a destroyed basic infrastructure was simply the cost of doing business.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Kryptos]
    #26973662 - 10/07/20 11:31 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Sure I guess if thats what the anti America propaganda uve been reading thinks
They prob leave out the part how those communist dictators ur such a fervent supporter of werent exactly saints. But its good to know who's side ur on  :smilingpuppy:

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #26973666 - 10/07/20 11:34 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Also yah people were really scared of a bulshevik type uprising in America after seeing the revolution and things like the holodorma which horrified many Americans at the time. Along with all the other malarkey over the decades past the early years of soviet communism

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #26973909 - 10/07/20 02:04 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

He's biodegradable.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Enlil]
    #26976266 - 10/08/20 10:52 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

He hasn't ended the war like he promised.

My son's aunt (Amanda) is in the military (helicopter mechanic) and has been to Afghanistan many times over the years. She called last Sunday and told us everyone is working hard packing everything up and the troops are excited about coming home. For good.

But don't hold your breath waiting to hear this type of information on the news.

It's been 3.75 years, and troop levels went from 8,500 to 14,000 during Trump's tenure.  Now, he's dropping it to 4,500 or something. That's not ending the war. 

He could literally end the war today.  He could have ended it in February of 2017.  He didn't.

14k and you think we are at war!?!?!??! Ahhahahahahahahahhah 14k is a small town in iowa ahhahababbaba.  Hardly an army!!!

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Asante]
    #26976268 - 10/08/20 10:53 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Why do you care so much about Trump?  You're not even American.  Get a life wow.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: meltdowner]
    #26976449 - 10/09/20 04:57 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden.

Quote:

Asante said:
He's biodegradable.

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Why do you care so much about Trump?  You're not even American.  Get a life wow.

:wtf:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman]
    #26976932 - 10/09/20 12:02 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
You would hear about a horrific event like a random hospital getting destroyed, there is foreign media that gets the word out on something horrible like that no matter what, kinda like when Trump drone struck that one dude back around January.

Trust me when I tell you that you do NOT hear about the vast majority of atrocities that are happening on this planet daily.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Enlil]
    #26986326 - 10/15/20 01:20 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
He could literally end the war today.  He could have ended it in February of 2017.  He didn't.

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (the highest-ranking military officer in the United States Armed Forces) may not agree with you.  Here's an interesting discussion from the Tucker Carlson show:

I'm guessing (hoping?) Tucker Carlson's exaggerating.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26986695 - 10/15/20 09:37 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Funny thats exactly what russia and iran would want. Gee wonder why the top brass is basically defying orders to not do that. I mean how dumb are you people? First you want war then you don't have the balls to finish it. Pathetic. I mean think of all the people that fought over there. For what now? For another cut and run after bombing out and destroying an entire region again. I could have told u back then invading these peoples land was the worst thing to do. That was when you would have been sucking bushes dick. I would have told u back then all this would be a major fuck up handed down from the bone head u idiots voted for. But here we are anyway and now we have trump on top of it all. I mean do u not see that? Do u not see how insane all this is? Why are u so hardline to the point of letting this guy fuck us over this bad?

Edited by CHeifM4sterDiezL (10/15/20 09:39 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26986813 - 10/15/20 10:48 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Funny thats exactly what russia and iran would want.

They want the war to end?  So we should keep fighting endless war to make Russia and Iran mad?

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Gee wonder why the top brass is basically defying orders to not do that.

So they can get extremely high paying executive positions with defense contractors when they leave the military.

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
I mean how dumb are you people? First you want war then you don't have the balls to finish it. Pathetic. I mean think of all the people that fought over there. For what now? For another cut and run after bombing out and destroying an entire region again. I could have told u back then invading these peoples land was the worst thing to do. That was when you would have been sucking bushes dick. I would have told u back then all this would be a major fuck up handed down from the bone head u idiots voted for.

I never wanted war.  I don't know who you're talking to. Now you suddenly think war is cool because Trump wants to get out.  Fuck anything that guy wants, right?

I never voted for war, I voted Green Party.

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
But here we are anyway and now we have trump on top of it all. I mean do u not see that? Do u not see how insane all this is? Why are u so hardline to the point of letting this guy fuck us over this bad?

I love how Dems have become the party of war just to spite Trump.  You want to continue the spending and the killings, so the military industrial complex can fill their pockets and the rich can take control of other country's resources?  Or why is it you now think war in Afghanistan is good?  What are we fighting for?  Osama Bin Laden is dead.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26986902 - 10/15/20 11:43 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The party of war? Absolutely no one from the democratic party is saying what I'm saying. But for the 100th time the reality of how shot works and the consequences of "ending" the war aren't as easy as just saying it. But im telling u right now its a huge embarrassment makes America yet again look like a ass on the world stage repeats our same fuck ups weaks our position with both our allies and enemies. Whos gonna go to bat with us or sign deals when this is what you show them green? Your green party vote was essentially a vote for Bush.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26986919 - 10/15/20 11:53 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
The party of war? Absolutely no one from the democratic party is saying what I'm saying.

Democrats agree with Trump that we should get out of Afghanistan?!?

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
But for the 100th time the reality of how shot works and the consequences of "ending" the war aren't as easy as just saying it.

So no answer to my question of what we're fighting for, not even at a high level?

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
But im telling u right now its a huge embarrassment makes America yet again look like a ass on the world stage repeats our same fuck ups weaks our position with both our allies and enemies.

Leaving Afghanistan makes us look like an ass?  Why?  I guess we disagree.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#26986931 - 10/15/20 11:59 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

If we leave Afghanistan the taliban wins, it shows the world once again pulling this horseshit works and u just have to wait it out, makes all the money we spent people we killed and people who dies for nothing. Leaves a festering destabilized country in the emboldened hands of the taliban extremists.

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
    #26986953 - 10/15/20 12:14 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Then we need to figure out a better method as we’ve been in Afghanistan for 20 years on this one.  No “war” should last 20 years.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Mycolorado] * 1
    #26986960 - 10/15/20 12:16 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Coulda had a troop surge n nipped it in the bud. Coulda not invaded at all.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26987047 - 10/15/20 01:02 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
If we leave Afghanistan the taliban wins

But the United States helped create the Taliban in the first place when we partnered with the Mujahideen against the ruling party in Afghanistan, who was trying to introduce reforms, such as separation of Mosque and State, abolition of sharia law, equal rights for women, universal education, elimination of forced marriages, minimum wage, etc.

The Mujahideen didn't want these reforms and started a civil war.  The Afghan Government requested help from the Soviet Union to put down the rebellion (Russia didn't want religious extremists as their neighbors), but the US stood up for the Mujahideen (including Osama Bin Laden) so we could fight a proxy war against Russia.

The Mujahideen won, and the Taliban sprang out of Mujahideen.

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
...makes all the money we spent people we killed and people who dies for nothing. Leaves a festering destabilized country in the emboldened hands of the taliban extremists.

Who are we now fighting for, and what percentage of Afghanistan supports this group?  Do you know?  :smirk:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order