Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. * 2
    #26971385 - 10/05/20 10:06 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Give me the 10 best things about Biden that should make me want to vote for him. 

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman] * 2
    #26971415 - 10/05/20 10:49 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Old (senile), white, male, racist, sexist, molests children, passed the 1994 crime bill, supports private health care, his awesome son Hunter, loyal Establishment POS sellout politician and he's not Trump.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: qman] * 1
    #26971596 - 10/06/20 05:33 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'm going with the last one, and that's what he's campaigning on.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Brian Jones] * 3
    #26971915 - 10/06/20 10:56 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I thought of another one; wont be President for very long.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26971949 - 10/06/20 11:11 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 6
    #26972432 - 10/06/20 04:02 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

1. Not trump
2. Affordable care act
3. Climate change/green new deal
4. Economy- as vp biden spearhead the recovery after housing crash
5. Experience in foreign relations-biden has personally rubbed elbows with and hammered out deals with both our allies and enemies alike during his years on senate foreign relations committee and as VP while trump has pissed everyone enemy and ally off.
6. Strong nato strong against Russia and china. See Yugoslav wars
7. Trade again actually makes deals happen
8. Womens rights- biden has long history of fighting for female equality
9. Personal choice - biden is a proponent of personal choice and personal responsibility
10. Strong social safety nets-a clear plan for the lower and middle class by closing loophole and balancing a more fair tax structure- see trump paying $750 in taxes after tanking businesses and moving money off shore

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #26972660 - 10/06/20 05:59 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Biden said in the debate he doesn't support the green new deal and has his own personal plan though I have not heard any of the details of it, in fact, despite all the political stuff I see on facebook, I have never actually heard about any of his plans at all, no one is talking about his plans anywhere, I can find Biden contradicting himself in all sorts of videos over time so how can I be sure about any of the things you said, has he recently states these things as his plan?

I would go to his website but I am pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't even know whats on there, no one shares any highlights from his rallies of things people really liked that they heard, but when Bernie runs its all I see is oh he said this and it sounds great and look hes been saying it for over 40 years it turns out and here is 10 videos over the last 40 years where he said the same thing verifying that this is what he really believes in. I haven't seen any of that about Joe Biden, I have never heard anyone say oh man if Biden is president he will do this or that and it will be great.

Even at the debate he never really said anything about his actual plans at all, though the questions really were not directed at any real plans about much.

I don't think Biden has his own plan and someone else is deciding it for him. You're typical run of the mill puppet politician sam ol shit different face.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #26972667 - 10/06/20 06:01 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I just checked his climate change plan and it basically says the green new deal, like it actually says it really early on, so he was just on stage saying that he doesn't support the green new deal, even though its fucking great and he had a lot of nice shit to say about it lol anything he says isn't really reliable just like anything Trump says isn't reliable.

"I am the democratic party now"

Joe Biden

--------------------

Edited by budmanman (10/06/20 06:02 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman] * 7
    #26972684 - 10/06/20 06:16 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
typical run of the mill puppet politician sam ol shit different face.

And that is what makes him a far better choice than Trump.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Enlil]
    #26972706 - 10/06/20 06:28 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The political system needs disruption and Trumps been the closest thing to be it. He was able to disrupt because initially he was the under dog with 0 chance so they didn't try to stop him and then he soared.

I don't need ordained leaders I need a voting system that works where if I don't vote for the chosen ones chosen by some think tanks that are the elites puppets. I need someone that I like, or someone that the people likes and actually is like hey, this is who I am voting for and here is exactly why and here are the specific things I know are going to, or expect to happen.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman] * 3
    #26972716 - 10/06/20 06:31 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Disruption is fine.  Disgrace is not.  Trump has completely disgraced this country on a global level.  Sure, I'd love to see someone truly innovative as President, but it's not going to happen this year.  The best we can do at this point is try to get some credibility back and hope for another shot next election.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26972723 - 10/06/20 06:35 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

No dude, disgrace is fucking bombing a damn doctors with out borders, that's great that Obama apologized for bombing it, but exploding men, women and children's brains out who were just trying to get better in a hopsital, now that is a fucking disgrace.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/08/world/asia/obama-apologizes-for-bombing-of-afghanistan-hospital.html

Those peoples brains blew out their damn skulls for no reason who were just sick and in a hospital, that's a fucking disgrace.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #26972728 - 10/06/20 06:37 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Obama isn't President, though.  He's just a dude now.  Trump still is.  Just because Obama sucked doesn't mean we should get someone that sucks just as bad.  Trump hasn't slowed down the drone strikes.  He hasn't ended the war like he promised.  He hasn't done a fucking thing except make us look like a bunch of redneck racists to the rest of the world.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman]
    #26972733 - 10/06/20 06:38 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't heard any reports of Trump blowing up innocent, men, women or children, or the army doing it at all under his leadership yet, I mean if its happened I haven't heard of it which makes me think nothing extremely tragic like blowing peoples brains through their skulls for no reason has happened under this "disgraceful" administration.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman] * 6
    #26972741 - 10/06/20 06:41 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

That's because Obama had a rule where drone strikes would be reported publicly.  Trump revoked that rule.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207#:~:text=Since%20Mr%20Trump%20was%20elected%20in%202016%2C%20there,are%20more%20drone%20strikes%20-%20and%20less%20transparency.

Quote:

There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26972751 - 10/06/20 06:46 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

You would hear about a horrific event like a random hospital getting destroyed, there is foreign media that gets the word out on something horrible like that no matter what, kinda like when Trump drone struck that one dude back around January.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26972759 - 10/06/20 06:50 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

You're basically comparing Manson to Ted bundy at this point. They're both disgraceful murderers.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26972764 - 10/06/20 06:53 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

If he was endlessly unapologetically committing international war crimes and trying to be sneaky about it to his own citizens I am pretty sure we would have found out about it a long time ago. In fact the democrats would be exploding off about it, because they would know or should know a good amount of what is going on but no its just Russia Russia Russia.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26972775 - 10/06/20 07:02 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

He promised to end the war. He hasn't. That's enough for him to deserve a horrible death, IMO.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26972786 - 10/06/20 07:09 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

He hasn't really started any new wars so that is a step in the right direction at least.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom