Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26995476 - 10/20/20 11:59 PM (9 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
You're right about the hegemony of capitalism, but the "establishment" isn't all that united. It's just a lot of rich and powerful people who are all out for themselves.

Yes, their unification is based on staying rich at the expense of the working class. It's really not that complicated and the financial markets are there to guide them every step of the way.

The very rich own the exact same assets and therefore have the exact same motivations when it comes to the key issues. Many rich people just let their asset managers do all the dirty work and call it a day. The corporate lobbyists represent those interests whether The Elite know it or not.

The Establishment is the mechanism for The Elite and the system that makes it happen.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: qman]
    #26995859 - 10/21/20 09:36 AM (9 months, 3 days ago)

What's your take on the government going after big tech? They started with Google yesterday. I didn't expect this to happen until the Democrats took power. I assume they will do antitrust against all of the big four, which have been the drivers of recent stock market gains.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: united states Flag
Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26995964 - 10/21/20 10:59 AM (9 months, 3 days ago)

I think Google apple and Facebook get reigned in. Amazon maybe gets restructured somehow and Microsoft slips the net.

OfflineDoobie Brother
Lab Tech
 User Gallery

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: budmanman]
    #26996054 - 10/21/20 12:00 PM (9 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
He hasn't really started any new wars so that is a step in the right direction at least.

And that makes him competent ????  I knew he lowered the bar, but come on!

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26996213 - 10/21/20 01:23 PM (9 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
What's your take on the government going after big tech? They started with Google yesterday. I didn't expect this to happen until the Democrats took power. I assume they will do antitrust against all of the big four, which have been the drivers of recent stock market gains.

Big Tech isn't stupid and they know they need to have the appearance that they're not monopolies and government is a separate entity from multi-trillion dollar global corporations. At the end of the day, I highly doubt much is really going to change in that sector of the economy. Skeptics have been warning them about this outcome for over a decade and still nothing had been done. Corporations run and are the government today, I don't see anything changing that reality.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26996358 - 10/21/20 02:59 PM (9 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

If I had to guess, the current government administration needs a favor.

Quote:

imachavel said:
As far as I know the pandemic plan has not grown any stronger. Neither candidate is more prepared then the other. They have mostly argued over racism and economics. Jesus lord someone tell me this year a 3rd party candidate gets at least 2% of the votes and some large portion of people are proven to be smart enough then to vote between these two people.

What has the world learned from covid anyway? Nothing? Get sick and die. Don't take my job. Fuck you. China brought it. Black lives matter. All lives matter. If you don't support Trump you want to kill babies and take my guns. If you don't support Biden you ain't even black.

Does anyone have more of a plan of how to handle another disproportionate pandemic if China releases a brand new virus any more then they did with covid? Anyone? No?

World has learned quite a bit about covid. Most of the world has actually moved on from covid, and China is back to growth. The US is a disease-ridden shithole rules by an orange painted baboon, but that's pretty well contained by the quarantine in place against the US. That's the thing: diseases aren't particularly smart, or cunning. Viruses don't have the brain power required to outfox the average person. It just happens that the leader of the US is so far down the bell curve that he may well be less intelligent than a virus. A thing that smart people can't decide is alive or not.

The pandemic plan doesn't really need to be that strong. It's a pretty simple plan, actually. Keep medical supplies on hand, close down non-essential travel, and let the doctors and epidemiologists handle the specifics. Of course, Mr. orange shit-flinger decided that he could save a few bucks by getting rid of the pandemic plan entirely, and here we are.

Edited by Kryptos (10/21/20 03:08 PM)

OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26999513 - 10/23/20 01:05 PM (9 months, 1 day ago)

1: He's not Trump

2: He's showed support for ending the drug war

3: He will do more for the environment than Trump

4... Actually, 4-10: He's not Trump

Here's what I don't like about Trump: Pro torture, pro police brutality, fancies himself a dictator, wants to Nuke hurricanes, racist, childish, chauvinist, against a free press, and he openly supports the drug war...

I don't like Biden, I'm an Anarchist... But Trump, is an absolutely disgusting excuse for a human being, let alone someone in any position of power. Trump doesn't understand struggle, or empathy or basic human emotions. He is likely a low-functioning sociopath, charming his supporters into seeing something in the black holes he calls "eyes." 

--------------------
"The State is a soulless machine, it can never be weaned from violence to which it owes its very existence"." ~Mahatma Ghandi

“It is through separation that you will win: no representatives, and no candidates!”
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: In you opinion, what are the 10 best things about Biden. [Re: STPLSD25] * 1
    #26999548 - 10/23/20 01:25 PM (9 months, 1 day ago)

Biden isn’t Kim Jong Un’s cuck.

That’s pretty sweet.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order