Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Anyone into caves? This bothered me but it is kind of surreal in them.
    #26965877 - 10/02/20 12:52 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Live in Utah for the outdoor experiences.  To get away from people for a bit.  This bothered me just watching it even worse than than the guy that cut his arm off.

I will go into them but not the inch through and that level of clausterphobia no.  What a shitty way to die.  And that feeling that I even had a dream of just not having the ability to get to the surface, that is what is so surreal about caves. 

They are amazing but within reason to me.  And yes he died and was stuck upside down taking a wrong turn despite a map for 19 hours and died despite a recue crew and his brother doing all he could as well. 

Shit, rough way to go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNothingsChanged
Striving for Excellence
Male User Gallery

Loc: North/Western WA Flag
Re: Anyone into caves? This bothered me but it is kind of surreal in them. [Re: Barnaby]
    #26965914 - 10/02/20 01:16 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

When i was young my mom would teach a class and take the collage age students to different caves around Northern/Central Cali. I got to tag along, it was pretty cool but some where just to tight for my liking. We would also go to the larger tourist type caves as a family driving across the country in the summers.
Great experience for sure.

--------------------

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: Anyone into caves? This bothered me but it is kind of surreal in them. [Re: NothingsChanged] * 1
    #26966047 - 10/02/20 02:48 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Belly crawling through mud is no fun but it’s sort of worth it when it opens up into a beautiful room largely untouched by humans.

We used to spelunk a lot when I was a kid but I haven’t been in years.

InvisibleNothingsChanged
Striving for Excellence
Male User Gallery

Loc: North/Western WA Flag
Re: Anyone into caves? This bothered me but it is kind of surreal in them. [Re: mycosis]
    #26966784 - 10/02/20 11:53 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

My most recent memory is of packing a keg deep into a mine in auburn CA, It wasflooded when you got deep but shit it was a blast.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Anyone into caves? This bothered me but it is kind of surreal in them. [Re: NothingsChanged]
    #26967542 - 10/03/20 12:35 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Mines. No.  Glad your time went well and reading it sounded like fun.  This story wasn't so much.  God, for a hundred dollars.  I would rather die.

Also if anyone knows where the M cave is in Nevada please post it.  I travel quite a bit there and would like to experience it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom