Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #26965599 - 10/02/20 10:07 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, he's used to having other people tell him what to say.  Got it. 

That's the kind of President we need: Someone who reacts instantly without even understanding what he's saying/doing.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #26965601 - 10/02/20 10:11 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I love how everybody just wanted Trump to lie and say "yes, I disavows White Supremacists." He gave it a very soft yes, failed to mention the serious white supremacists, but calls on the other group of idiots. A few days later he goes on damage control and everybody that has apologized for Trump's "sure" is all like, "see, Trump hates those guys."

Trump will literally say anything to get a vote, and he sure as hell won't take a consistent stance on this subject, as is noted by the last three days of his own words, never mind that last five years. That really should be enough to realize that Trump is at a minimum a Dotard, and at worst just a total piece of garbage.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26965635 - 10/02/20 10:33 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe he should have just stated he doesn't answer loaded questions spewed out by an Establishment POS moderator.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26965648 - 10/02/20 10:38 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Yeah, he's used to having other people tell him what to say.  Got it. 

That's the kind of President we need: Someone who reacts instantly without even understanding what he's saying/doing.

he knew what he was saying. he fucked up a word and said by instead of down.

Have you honestly never done that?

he was asked if he thinks ks they should stand down so he in response to that he said stand back and stand by.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26965653 - 10/02/20 10:40 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
I love how everybody just wanted Trump to lie and say "yes, I disavows White Supremacists." He gave it a very soft yes, failed to mention the serious white supremacists, but calls on the other group of idiots. A few days later he goes on damage control and everybody that has apologized for Trump's "sure" is all like, "see, Trump hates those guys."

Trump will literally say anything to get a vote, and he sure as hell won't take a consistent stance on this subject, as is noted by the last three days of his own words, never mind that last five years. That really should be enough to realize that Trump is at a minimum a Dotard, and at worst just a total piece of garbage.

he didn't specifically mention any white supremecist group.

he told the proud boys to stand back because Biden brought them up when Trump asked what he should say.

he totally disavowed white supremecy. and that was far from the first time he has.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: qman] * 1
    #26965655 - 10/02/20 10:42 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Maybe he should have just stated he doesn't answer loaded questions spewed out by an Establishment POS moderator.

If there was a brain in there he could have said, "I disagree with every violent group or person."

Eight words. Done.

Also, the question did not contain an assumption, so it was not loaded in the traditional sense. It however did carry some negative connotation, a inference Trump should have realized and then made the jump to telling everybody how terrible those people are. He's not so bright.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26965658 - 10/02/20 10:43 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

christopera said:

he told the proud boys to stand back because Biden brought them up when Trump asked what he should say.

he totally disavowed white supremecy. and that was far from the first time he has.

I said he failed to mention the serious group, i.e. the white supremacists.

He said something because Biden told him to? I don't understand.

He disavowed after the fact as damage control. He would have said it on stage if he was smart enough.

--------------------

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
    #26965667 - 10/02/20 10:47 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

christopera said:

I said he failed to mention the serious group, i.e. the white supremacists.

He said something because Biden told him to? I don't understand.

He disavowed after the fact as damage control. He would have said it on stage if he was smart enough.

he disavowed white supremacists when he said sure, twice. Biden then brought up the proud boys and Trump told them to stand back.

he didnt mention any other group by name. he only did so to reply to Biden. he simply denounced white supremacists as a whole. no specific group.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 1
    #26965672 - 10/02/20 10:49 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

By your own admission he failed to mention white supremacist by name. He said “sure.”

What a defense lol.

--------------------

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
    #26965674 - 10/02/20 10:50 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
By your own admission he failed to mention white supremacist by name. He said “sure.”

What a defense lol.

no. he responded to the question about white supremecists positively with "sure".

the only group he mentioned by name were the proud boys. but he denounced white supremacists generally.

you're really twisting my words now and its looking really intellectually dishonest.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26965690 - 10/02/20 10:59 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

qman said:

If there was a brain in there he could have said, "I disagree with every violent group or person."

Eight words. Done.

Also, the question did not contain an assumption, so it was not loaded in the traditional sense. It however did carry some negative connotation, a inference Trump should have realized and then made the jump to telling everybody how terrible those people are. He's not so bright.

I didn't see if Biden was also asked the same question, if not, why was that the case in that debate?

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26965696 - 10/02/20 11:01 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not twisting your words.

Trump failed to denounce white supremacists because he literally did not denounce them. Saying "sure" doesn't say "I have denounced white supremacists".

You can tell because of the way that it is.

You even agreed that he failed to mention white supremacists, I'm not sure why you find this so hard?

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 1
    #26965699 - 10/02/20 11:02 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

He can denounce white supremacy all he wants but that won’t stop it from attending his rallies . This conversation wouldn’t even be happening if white supremacy clowns weren’t a significant portion of his base . Who cares if he says it, or what he says at all .  It’s just a lie anyway .

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: qman]
    #26965700 - 10/02/20 11:02 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

qman said:

Eight words. Done.

I didn't see if Biden was also asked the same question, if not, why was that the case in that debate?

That doesn't make the question loaded though.

If they asked Biden he'd say "fuck yeah! Those guys are assholes" or something to that effect.

--------------------

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
    #26965707 - 10/02/20 11:07 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
I'm not twisting your words.

Trump failed to denounce white supremacists because he literally did not denounce them. Saying "sure" doesn't say "I have denounced white supremacists".

You can tell because of the way that it is.

You even agreed that he failed to mention white supremacists, I'm not sure why you find this so hard?

I didnt agree that he failed to mention white supremacists. He did so when he responded to a question about them. you are twisting my words, very clearly.

you made it sound as if he denounced other groups but excluded others.

I said he didnt mention any groups by name other than the Proud boys who he didnt bring up.

he denounced all white supremacist groups by denouncing white supremacists generally.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #26965711 - 10/02/20 11:10 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
He can denounce white supremacy all he wants but that won’t stop it from attending his rallies . This conversation wouldn’t even be happening if white supremacy clowns weren’t a significant portion of his base . Who cares if he says it, or what he says at all .  It’s just a lie anyway .

i got it, so the country of white supremacists elected Obama twice then many of those same people elected Trump because he supports white supremacy on the DL.

Trump isnt responsible for all of his supporters. by that logic Bernie is responsible for the congressional baseball game that got shot up.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26965749 - 10/02/20 11:24 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
I didnt agree that he failed to mention white supremacists. He did so when he responded to a question about them. you are twisting my words, very clearly.

you made it sound as if he denounced other groups but excluded others.

I said he didnt mention any groups by name other than the Proud boys who he didnt bring up.

he denounced all white supremacist groups by denouncing white supremacists generally.

Stop trying to apologize for Trump.

He said "proud boys" he failed to say "white supremacist", that is a fact. You have admitted as much multiple times.

He denounced all white supremacists groups after the fact. During the debate, saying "sure" doesn't count when you can't actually attribute that to the group you are denouncing. The question was, "can you condemn..." or something like that, he said "sure", but he failed to follow through in the moment. It's like my mom asking if I did my homework, me saying "sure", and she assuming my homework is done when in fact I've not done it.

At a minimum, Trump should realize he's a dotard and stop making excuses after the fact. Every time he gets called out it's "fake news", "misrepresented", "out of context." Time after time. Everybody watched it live. He said stupid shit, it sounded retarded, own it.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26965779 - 10/02/20 11:46 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I think people are trying a little to hard to bash Trump for anything.

He was asked during the debate if he was willing to condemn white supremacists and ask them to stand down.  He said "sure" twice and also "I'm willing to do anything.  I want to see peace."

Then when asked to do it, he said "What do you want to call them?"  When he was given the name Proud Boys, he said "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by".

Now "stand by" can be interpreted in a number of different ways, but "stand back" was clearly meant for them to stop the violence.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26965854 - 10/02/20 12:36 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Oh I know what he said.

What you have said changes nothing unless he is too dumb to form a four word sentence; “I condemn white supremacy”.

Way more succinct and poiniente than “sure.” It’s that easy.

--------------------

Edited by christopera (10/02/20 12:53 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26965906 - 10/02/20 01:14 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

qman said:

Eight words. Done.

That doesn't make the question loaded though.

If they asked Biden he'd say "fuck yeah! Those guys are assholes" or something to that effect.

If the generalized question is only asked to one of the two people and it's asked in the fashion it was asked, it's a loaded question.

The manner in which you speculate Biden could have potentially answered the same question is completely irrelevant to the issue we're discussing.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >