Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Eminence] * 2
    #26964878 - 10/01/20 10:02 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

July 28: "arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted."
September 7: Q- “Do you condemn antifa?” A- “Yes, I do” 

According to Biden, adherence to anarchist ideas is itself some kind of crime on a par with arson, and antifascism is associated with “violence, no matter who it is.” - that's hardly different from Trump’s rhetoric. Anyone who thinks that establishment Democrats support those engaging in militant antifascism - or that those engaging in militant antifascism support establishment Democratics - aren't trying to understand either groups.

The Insidious Workings of the Political Ratchet: Why Democrats Are Joining Trump and DHS in Demonizing Anti-Fascists

Quote:

In the long term, centrists like Biden likely aim to establish a new social peace by rallying a critical mass of voters—and capitalists—behind them, then sacrificing Black demonstrators, anarchists, and anti-fascists on the altar of “homeland security” as a concession to placate the far right. Trump’s laughable talking point that Biden represents the “rioters” who compelled our society to grapple with the senseless murders of Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, and so many more Black people barely conceals the fact that the opposite is true: Biden represents another strategy for maintaining the same state of affairs that Trump intends to, the same status quo that resulted in all those murders. This explains Biden’s embrace of Trump’s talking points about anarchists and anti-fascists and “violence” itself, which is a code word for anything that interrupts the unceasing violence that is necessary to maintain the grievous disparities in privilege, property, and power that characterize our current social order.

Should Biden win the election, we will have to be prepared to fight just as hard against repression from the Department of Homeland Security and other state agencies as we will have to fight if Trump wins. The only distinction is that under Trump, the repression will be brutal but widely unpopular, whereas under Biden, it will be more discreet but broadly accepted as legitimate.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Eminence] * 2
    #26964879 - 10/01/20 10:02 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
The governor of my state, Virginia, wore a KKK outfit, or blackface, we never found out which one was him because he was let off easy, being a democrat of course :lol:

Democrats are no better than republicans.  Anyone, however, is better than Trump.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineMycoTricho
Hermit
Male

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: MycoTricho] * 1
    #26964884 - 10/01/20 10:05 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Honestly, who gives a fuck. This country is in the dumps and the faster we get to the bottom, the sooner we can start building back up.

If either of these people are your idea of a good candidate for president, then what is good for the country or it's people is not what you are interested in. Your only concern is whether or not your side wins. Our politics have officially become a reality TV show.

Watch the Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams episode on Amazon Prime called Safe and Sound Kill All Others. It is the perfect analogue for what our country is becoming.

--------------------
"...do you think God made the world to amuse himself because he was bored? Because if so he would have to be mean." - Jack Kerouac

Edited by MycoTricho (10/01/20 10:09 PM)

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: MycoTricho]
    #26964913 - 10/01/20 10:23 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Your only concern is whether or not your side wins.

What else should people be concerned with ? You get nothing if your side loses .
What’s the alternative ? Oh well my ideas suck I hope my side loses ?

Quote:

Honestly, who gives a fuck. This country is in the dumps and the faster we get to the bottom, the sooner we can start building back up.

I disagree . In 1971 and 1972 there were 2500 political protest bombings .Could you imagine if that happened now ? Were hella soft these days , a bunch of drama queens .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (10/01/20 10:24 PM)

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: koods]
    #26964920 - 10/01/20 10:29 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
No he didn’t. That’s why he was forced to do it tonight.

he was asked if he was willing to. he said sure twice.

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Loc: California Flag
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #26964922 - 10/01/20 10:30 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Being willing to do something isn't the same as actually doing it.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #26964925 - 10/01/20 10:32 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Being willing to do something isn't the same as actually doing it.

omg its not his fault thats how the question was framed.

OfflineMycoTricho
Hermit
Male

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26964927 - 10/01/20 10:32 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

What else should people be concerned with ? You get nothing if your side loses .
What’s the alternative ? Oh well my ideas suck I hope my side loses ?

I think you missed my point. It should not be about ''sides'', it should be about what they stand for. On everything. Generally what I see is both supporters on each side refusing to hold their candidate accountable for things that are against what is right, and simply standing up for the candidate regardless. This is not helpful to anyone and resembles the actions of sports fans, not politics.

Edit: for an example, see the comment above this one. Lol

--------------------
"...do you think God made the world to amuse himself because he was bored? Because if so he would have to be mean." - Jack Kerouac

Edited by MycoTricho (10/01/20 10:34 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #26964939 - 10/01/20 10:40 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

koods said:
No he didn’t. That’s why he was forced to do it tonight.

he was asked if he was willing to. he said sure twice.

I know, right?

:youseethisshit:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #26965075 - 10/02/20 12:08 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

koods said:
Nah he went on Hannity tonight and pretty explicitly denounced the KKK, white supremacists and the proud boys.

He also did disavow white supremacists during the debate.

Nah, during the debate, Trump said to the White Supremacists "Stand Back and Stand By" which is ambiguous and sounded like he semi-approved of the Proud Boys/White Supremacist groups.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26965085 - 10/02/20 12:14 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

koods said:
Nah he went on Hannity tonight and pretty explicitly denounced the KKK, white supremacists and the proud boys.

He also did disavow white supremacists during the debate.

Nah, during the debate, Trump said to the White Supremacists "Stand Back and Stand By" which is ambiguous and sounded like he semi-approved of the Proud Boys/White Supremacist groups.

1. I'm no fan of the proud boys but they aren't wite supremacists just FYI. I dont think Trump even knew who they were anyway though. Maybe he did idk but he wasnt showing approval for them.

2. It was the moderator who brought in the "stand down" language. Trump slightly changed that and said stand back and stand by.

3. it was Biden who brought up the proud boys when Trump asked what do you want me to say exactly.

4. My original point stands regardless

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 2
    #26965173 - 10/02/20 02:13 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Donald and Melania got the Corona virus
https://us.yahoo.com/news/trump-throws-hats-crowd-rally-061926066.html

He doesn’t know who the Proud Boys are? Sure..

And, yeah I’ll do that! Then doesn’t, then does, classic Trump con

--------------------

Rate me here

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26965242 - 10/02/20 03:52 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Trump has once again disavowed white supremacists and neo nazis and has told militia groups to stand back and let the police handle the rioting and not contribute to violence.

Biden on the other hand refuses to disavow (or it seems even acknowledge) antifa which has committed innumerable crimes up to and including murder.

How do you think the country should react to that?

This is the first and only post of this thread that I've read so far, but what Trump said about the Proud Boys was "Stand Back and Stand By". He wants them when he needs them. Two days after the debate somebody convinced him how stupid he sounded, so now he disavows white supremacists.

So what I'm saying is you're post is completely misleading.

As far as your question "How do you think the country should react to that?", speaking for myself I'm laughing all the way to the bank because I have $500 on this election. It's not much considering how much time it took me to get these bets from trump supporters, but taking their money is better than nothing.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 2
    #26965259 - 10/02/20 04:19 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
it's kinda taboo to disavow the people who fought the Nazis.

I'll disavow the Soviet Union any day.

Its good to fight acctual Nazis and I thank the soldiers (and in many cases woman and children unfortunately because the Stalin was garbage and wouldn't let civilians evacuate.) for the service but the USSR wasn't a good organization.

The Soviet Union was 80% of the reason Nazi Germany was defeated in WWII, American war movies not withstanding. So you can criticize the USSR. There are many very good reasons to. The U.S was telling Europe to hold on by themselves because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

What I'm saying is continental Europe would have been gone before we got there if not for the Soviet Union.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Citizen X]
    #26965591 - 10/02/20 10:03 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Citizen X said:
Donald and Melania got the Corona virus
https://us.yahoo.com/news/trump-throws-hats-crowd-rally-061926066.html

He doesn’t know who the Proud Boys are? Sure..

And, yeah I’ll do that! Then doesn’t, then does, classic Trump con

maybe he has heard about them before. I dont think he knew what they were all about.

in any case the moderator brought in the "stand down" language and Biden brought up the proud boys.

Trump didn't bring up either. he was fed those things.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26965592 - 10/02/20 10:04 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
it's kinda taboo to disavow the people who fought the Nazis.

I'll disavow the Soviet Union any day.

Its good to fight acctual Nazis and I thank the soldiers (and in many cases woman and children unfortunately because the Stalin was garbage and wouldn't let civilians evacuate.) for the service but the USSR wasn't a good organization.

The Soviet Union was 80% of the reason Nazi Germany was defeated in WWII, American war movies not withstanding. So you can criticize the USSR. There are many very good reasons to. The U.S was telling Europe to hold on by themselves because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

What I'm saying is continental Europe would have been gone before we got there if not for the Soviet Union.

I still disavow the soviet union. the soviet government killed even more people than the nazis.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 1
    #26965593 - 10/02/20 10:05 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

You're right about one thing:  Trump is easily manipulated and led.  Putin, Kim Jong Un...pretty much anyone can make Trump his/her bitch.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26965594 - 10/02/20 10:05 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Trump has once again disavowed white supremacists and neo nazis and has told militia groups to stand back and let the police handle the rioting and not contribute to violence.

Biden on the other hand refuses to disavow (or it seems even acknowledge) antifa which has committed innumerable crimes up to and including murder.

How do you think the country should react to that?

This is the first and only post of this thread that I've read so far, but what Trump said about the Proud Boys was "Stand Back and Stand By". He wants them when he needs them. Two days after the debate somebody convinced him how stupid he sounded, so now he disavows white supremacists.

So what I'm saying is you're post is completely misleading.

As far as your question "How do you think the country should react to that?", speaking for myself I'm laughing all the way to the bank because I have $500 on this election. It's not much considering how much time it took me to get these bets from trump supporters, but taking their money is better than nothing.

he botched the term "stand down" which was introduced to the conversation by the moderator.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26965596 - 10/02/20 10:06 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, Trump's prone to fuck just about anything up.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Enlil]
    #26965598 - 10/02/20 10:06 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
You're right about one thing:  Trump is easily manipulated and led.

he asked what they wanted him to say and they fed him the stand down language and the proud boys.

that wasn't a pre calculated statement about the proud boys standing by. That was him reacting to Joe and the moderator.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order