Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinespirit_shadow
I am sofa king
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Psicomvb]
    #26976194 - 10/08/20 10:41 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
Maybe my perception is off but I see folks eatin Mickey Ds n smoking cigarettes n drink/get high constantly n then declare they'll never try a vaccine cuz they are worried about their health; it's weird. I dunno why the vaccine seems THAT crazy to people as long as there is serious transparency about known risks and everything.

I probably will get one if I don't hear a bunch of bad shit about it initially.

That is a very good point, but I do not fall into that category. I actually eat and drink healthy(in my teens I did not tho :shrug:)

--------------------
kaleidoscope eyes, watch as I dematerialize...(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26976200 - 10/08/20 10:46 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

That's awesome :smile: I eat healthy 50% of the time haha. I dont wanna sound like I am being critical of the hypocrisy, I know I am guilty of not being mindful of my health as well, but yeah I think people have a really doom n gloom outlook on this vaccine.  I honestly believe it would be safer than not to take it, mainly to avoid spreading it unknowingly to vulnerable folks

Offlinespirit_shadow
I am sofa king

#26976204 - 10/08/20 10:49 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

I'm all for progress. I just dont want to be the first one to test it out is all :ruggedwink:

--------------------
kaleidoscope eyes, watch as I dematerialize...(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Offlineemzy
Stranger
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #26976214 - 10/08/20 10:54 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

No way not a chance, i dont trust big pharma on a good day as they are only intersted in making a shit tonne of money and making sure they have repeat customers which = sick people. They have place forsure and not everthing they do is negative but there's allot they turn a blind eye to because its convenient to do so and best for the bottom line PLUS
The prospects of vacinating virtually the entire globe is the mother of all jackpots for those guys so ensuring fear and panic around covid remains is only driven by greed.

They cannot even come up with a flu vacinnee that is full proof, covid has shown to mutate similar to the flu so how will they keep up with the mutations.

Then there is the possibility that some little ticking time bomb is deliberately inserted in a portion if the vaccines that could trigger cancer or some debilitating disease in the future to keep the population in control and meanwhile make sure your a "repeat customer" in the process.

Just my opinion, like areseholes everyones got one.

Offlinegreenladel
Stranger

#26977926 - 10/10/20 04:47 AM (11 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
as long as there is serious transparency about known risks and everything.

this is exactly why nobody wants it

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: greenladel]
    #26977949 - 10/10/20 05:41 AM (11 days, 22 hours ago)

No frigging way.

I have two cases in my close circle were vaccines caused problems. 1 narcolepsia case from whineflu shot for kid. One case were influenza shot killed elder man.

These are both confirmed cases, not wrapped in tinfoil and viewed through conspiracy lenses.

Trying to make influenza shot is based on the guess how the virus is going to mutate for next year. Influenzas are caused by coronavirus of different type. Good luck with develobing working vaccine for it. And you would have to get new one every year, with out knowing does it actually work this season.

I´m Waiting for my countrys response on this thing because im in the field of healthcare and do not want any laws stating that everybody working on that field has to get shot.

--------------------
From tundra with love!

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

#26978049 - 10/10/20 08:08 AM (11 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

greenladel said:
Quote:

Psicomvb said:
as long as there is serious transparency about known risks and everything.

this is exactly why nobody wants it

Want to elaborate? Has there been issues with it during testing that show it I'd dangerous? Does it have anything known to be harmful to humans in it?

Genuinely curious as I havent heard much about the dangers.

I understand that we can never know all the dangers but what are the red flags about the vaccine other than people being a bit paranoid?

Offlinegreenladel
Stranger

#26978111 - 10/10/20 09:08 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
Want to elaborate? Has there been issues with it during testing that show it I'd dangerous? Does it have anything known to be harmful to humans in it?

Genuinely curious as I havent heard much about the dangers.

I understand that we can never know all the dangers but what are the red flags about the vaccine other than people being a bit paranoid?

it is better to stay on the cautious side when it comes to injecting foreign substances into your body. if you do not fully know what it is and what it will do then it is safe to say one would be an idiot to take it.

some will argue that the government can be trusted. i would strongly disagree, given human history, and encourage those people to do some unbiased research on the things governments and drug manufacturers have done in the past.
from my experience neither of those organisations can be trusted to be open and honest about risks involved. maybe i am paranoid, but if i am then that paranoia came after a younger version of me who thought the government could do no wrong decided to go and do my own research.

i am not anti-vaxx, but most vaccines do more damage than good.

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT *DELETED* [Re: greenladel]
    #26978113 - 10/10/20 09:11 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

Post deleted by Psicomvb

Reason for deletion: Accidentally repeated

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

#26978130 - 10/10/20 09:20 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

The government and a bunch of scientists studying the effects of the drug independently are very different animals. I trust one more than the other.  There are things called informed decisions man, it doesnt have to be an all or nothing thing.

Throwing blanket statements over meds and vaccines and treatments is a bit much.

Quote:

greenladel said:
i am not anti-vaxx, but most vaccines do more damage than good.

I completely disagree.  Can you prove that?  There is a whole lot of evidence to the contrary.

With than said I am sincerely sorry for your losses Leningrad and I wont pretend to know everything so I dont doubt that those are real situations

Offlinegreenladel
Stranger

#26978131 - 10/10/20 09:23 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
The government and a bunch of scientists studying the effects of the drug independently are very different animals.  There are things called informed decisions man, it doesnt have to be an all or nothing thing.

Throwing blanket statements over meds and vaccines and treatments is a bit much.

i agree they are different animals, but they tend to work hand in hand. scientists want money. did you notice how many scientists jumped up to "help" figure out a cure? do you really think they did that to help mankind? or could it be that they were financially driven with a long term goal?
people who act for money do not care about the consequences of their actions and there are plenty of examples around of corrupt scientists, doctors, etc.

as for "all or nothing" and "blanket statement". those were both redundant statements if you read to the end of my post. i am not anti-vaxx, just pro information.

i can see where this is going, but i am not going to go into a debate over it. all i want to say is that governments, scientists, doctors, etc cannot be trusted. if you dont believe me then fine, go ahead and trust them, you are free to do that as long as you do not want to force others to make the same mistake, those people are the worst of humanity.

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

#26978135 - 10/10/20 09:24 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

Doctors and scientists cant be trusted?  Aiight dude.

Just use your brain a little and you'll be fine.

Do you eat fast food or take drugs? Do you apply this paranoid logic to all aspects of your life?

Edited by Psicomvb (10/10/20 09:26 AM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #26978138 - 10/10/20 09:28 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

Re: (SERIOUS) IF A VACCINE CAME OUT TODAY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #26978141 - 10/10/20 09:30 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

Thanks for posting that.  Interesting read.  Doesnt sound good

Offlinegreenladel
Stranger

#26978145 - 10/10/20 09:33 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
Doctors and scientists cant be trusted?  Aiight dude.

Just use your brain a little and you'll be fine.

Do you eat fast food or take drugs? Do you apply this paranoid logic to all aspects of your life?

ah here we go. how did i know we were going to end up here, i wonder? :facepalm:

no, i do not eat fast food. and yes, i take drugs. as i said, i am not anti-vaxx not all drugs are the same, each drug has its own properties, otherwise we could just take ibuprofen to get rid of covid, no?

no need to get angry with me. as i said, you are free to do as you please as long as you are not forcing your opinions to affect other peoples lives.
good luck out there brother <3

Offlinegreenladel
Stranger

#26978147 - 10/10/20 09:34 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
Thanks for posting that.  Interesting read.  Doesnt sound good

you read and verified all that in less than 1 minute 32 seconds? :grin:

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

#26978152 - 10/10/20 09:39 AM (11 days, 18 hours ago)

You're right, I reacted over the top.

To assume we will know the effects of everything, especially in a situation like this, is obviously naive.  I worry about a lack of vaccination leading to old and vulnerable people dying unnecessarily early deaths. When I hear examples, like swine flu vaccine, the death rates from the vaccine were a fraction from estimated Covid death rates. I think the article BabyHitler posted said 3 people out of 100,000?  Also whatever that syndrome people developed (gulien barre or however it is spelled) happened in like 0.00001% of those vaccinated. 

Different vaccines obviously but if that is our "bad" example for vaccines then I dont see why everyone is freaking out.  That isnt a terribly high risk.

I skimmed the article and responded to Hitler and then went back and read it a little more thoroughly. Sue me, I read quick and am sitting on my ass on my phone lol

Edited by Psicomvb (10/10/20 09:53 AM)

OfflineThe Blind Ass
Love affair with reality

Loc: DS9
    #26978153 - 10/10/20 09:40 AM (11 days, 18 hours ago)

:lol:

You are all hilarious.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps - or - give me death caps

Offlinegreenladel
Stranger

#26978180 - 10/10/20 10:10 AM (11 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
You're right, I reacted over the top.

To assume we will know the effects of everything, especially in a situation like this, is obviously naive.  I worry about a lack of vaccination leading to old and vulnerable people dying unnecessarily early deaths. When I hear examples, like swine flu vaccine, the death rates from the vaccine were a fraction from estimated Covid death rates. I think the article BabyHitler posted said 3 people out of 100,000?

Different vaccines obviously but if that is our "bad" example for vaccines then I dont see why everyone is freaking out.  That isnt a terribly high risk.

I skimmed the article and responded to Hitler and then went back and read it a little more thoroughly. Sue me, I read quick and am sitting on my ass on my phone lol

thats the problem, we need all the information, which we never get until enough people have decided to blindly trust the doctors and scientists (and government for allowing it).
the world is a dark and corrupt place. almost everybody is out to make a buck, including doctors and scientists. they rush this stuff out to get their precious little patent and become mil/billionaires. a lot of statistics and information is destroyed and hidden along the way, but i understand that makes me sound like a paranoid, tin-foil hat wearer. i cant convince anybody that this stuff is happening, they have to discover it for themselves.

that said, there are good people out there, and it may be that a genuinely good hearted scientist develops a vaccine that actually works without negative effects, but somebody still needs to be the first person to test that, then we need to 100% trust with all our heart what the supposed results of that are.
i will take my chances with 0.06% chance of dying from covid, but like i said, others can go ahead, somebody has to trust them so the rest of us know what to expect.

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
    #26984459 - 10/14/20 04:33 AM (8 days, 4 minutes ago)

If vaccine becomes out before march it means that there has been time cutted out from it.
Cutting corners during medical trials is not safe!
Phase 3 of clinical vaccine trials should last at least 1 year!

Every vaccine that is pushed to markets before march has cutted corners in clinical trials!

And please dont belive me but dig the info by your self.

--------------------
From tundra with love!

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub