Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26972178 - 10/06/20 01:12 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I watched the video. I still think 75% of the times I was told here I suffered from TDS it was bullshit

I would agree it's bullshit if you weren't making things up like the guys in the "Stop Making Me Defend Donald Trump" video were.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26972184 - 10/06/20 01:17 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Lol, projection.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #26972233 - 10/06/20 01:51 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Lol, projection.

What have I made up about Donald Trump?

Your lying about me is getting old, and I'm going to file a complaint if you do it again without backing yourself up.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #26972280 - 10/06/20 02:20 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Go for it. I'm the one who typically defends you to the staff. Let's see how it goes over when you complain about me.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Enlil]
    #26972338 - 10/06/20 02:57 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

So you don't even want to attempt to show you're not lying about me?  Ok then, we'll see how it goes.  :shrug:

--------------------

OnlineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26972406 - 10/06/20 03:43 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Lol, projection.

What have I made up about Donald Trump?

Your lying about me is getting old, and I'm going to file a complaint if you do it again without backing yourself up.

At best it's an observation to say your projecting not malicious lying

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 3
    #26972412 - 10/06/20 03:49 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

At this point,  everything falcon says is propaganda bullshit. He believes and repeats everything he hears on Jimmy dore and other fake news sources.  There's no point in even discussing issues with him anymore.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Enlil]
    #26972571 - 10/06/20 05:10 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
At this point,  everything falcon says is propaganda bullshit. He believes and repeats everything he hears on Jimmy dore and other fake news sources.  There's no point in even discussing issues with him anymore.

You mean like these things?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26972572 - 10/06/20 05:11 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Yes.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26972590 - 10/06/20 05:20 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

qman said:
Fal turned out to be correct about Russiagate not because he's a fan of Trump, but because he questioned the MSM narrative.

He didn't turn out to be right,  though.  He just moved the goalposts.

Do tell.  :popcorn:

***Crickets***

***More crickets***

--------------------

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #26973058 - 10/06/20 11:18 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

A comment about demanding disavowing. 

It's human nature when someone demands we do or say something to prove our moral righteousness that we usually refuse to do so. It's due to psychological resistance, and has nothing to do with our true perspectives. If you demand I denounce the KKK, I likely will not do it, and that doesn't reflect my actual opposition to the KKK. It would be wrong to assume I support the KKK if I refuse demands to denounce them. In politics, demanding disavowing is game playing.

BLM members have been known to interrupt people's dinner and demand the diners repeat a slogan or make a hand gesture. The only thing they would get from me is maybe a fist in their face. An act of respect, if made mandatory, becomes an act of submission.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 3
    #26973166 - 10/07/20 03:32 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:

It's human nature when someone demands we do or say something to prove our moral righteousness that we usually refuse to do so. It's due to psychological resistance, and has nothing to do with our true perspectives. If you demand I denounce the KKK, I likely will not do it, and that doesn't reflect my actual opposition to the KKK. It would be wrong to assume I support the KKK if I refuse demands to denounce them. In politics, demanding disavowing is game playing.

BLM members have been known to interrupt people's dinner and demand the diners repeat a slogan or make a hand gesture. The only thing they would get from me is maybe a fist in their face. An act of respect, if made mandatory, becomes an act of submission.

So you refuse to denounce the KKK but would physically punch BLM members in the face?

No, roger that. That actually made sense on clarifying where you stand.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #26973431 - 10/07/20 08:31 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:

By that logic the President could be forced to denounce Al Qaeda

Then get angry and say "I was going to denounce Al Qaeda. Really I was. But since you are going to try to force me to denounce them now I support Al Qaeda. Yes I said it I ssssupport Al Qaeda. They are the best terrorist organization. The best. You know? I don't even consider them a terrorist organisation. They are really a wonderful group of people. There are terrific people in all sectors of that organisation there really are. Al Qaeda needs to stand back and stand by. Really its the Ant hifa I am worried about. Did I say that right? Antifa. Those people are really up to something."

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: imachavel] * 2
    #26973445 - 10/07/20 08:38 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Refusing to do something simply because someone asks you to is about as childish as it gets.  It also makes him very easily manipulated, but I guess we already knew both of those thing about Trump.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26973940 - 10/07/20 02:26 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

So you refuse to denounce the KKK but would physically punch BLM members in the face?

No, roger that. That actually made sense on clarifying where you stand.

You didn't read my post accurately. I said I'd put a fist in their face - not hit them.

Roger that. The whole denouncing game is ridiculous. Have you read Orwell's 1984? 

Quote:

Enlil said:

Refusing to do something simply because someone asks you to is about as childish as it gets. 

Not *asks* - when someone demands you conform to their wishes.

Sounds like you are easily manipulated - a sign of immaturity. How old are you?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 1
    #26973948 - 10/07/20 02:32 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I understood you Tubs.  I don't know why some people have gotten so bad at understanding posts lately.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 1
    #26974063 - 10/07/20 03:41 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:

It's truly a disgusting tactic, it's called asking a loaded and offensive question, and then attack the person for not answering the insulting question with grace.

Edited by qman (10/07/20 03:42 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: qman] * 2
    #26974097 - 10/07/20 04:02 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BLM members have been known to interrupt people's dinner and demand the diners repeat a slogan or make a hand gesture.

The horror

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: koods]
    #26974105 - 10/07/20 04:05 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'd turn against them if they did it to me.  :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump Again Disavows White Supremacists while Biden Wont Disavow Antifa [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #26974169 - 10/07/20 05:01 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

You are already against them.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder