Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinescifipirate
Jug Fuckler
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested
    #26960933 - 09/29/20 09:38 PM (22 days, 1 hour ago)

Original article
SAN ANTONIO – Two men have been arrested after Guadalupe County Sheriff’s Office deputies revealed drugs and guns at two Schertz homes, according to authorities.

Gage Sandor, 24 of Schertz, and Connor Ross, 27 of Canyon Lake, were taken into custody after deputies conducted a search at a home in the 900 block of FM 3009 before 4 a.m. on Friday.

At the home, deputies confiscated drugs and firearms.

That search led deputies to the 1000 block of Crimson Cove Drive, where a home was being used as a stash house and a lab for the “cultivation of psilocybin mushrooms,” GCSO said.

Portions of the home were allegedly dedicated just for the growing of the drug.

GCSO on Monday released images of the narcotics, money and firearms taken from the houses, saying deputies seized 3,648 grams of marijuana, 317.06 grams of psilocybin mushrooms, 59.43 grams of meth, 0.27 grams of cocaine, six firearms, 333 rounds of ammunition and $1,238.00 in currency, among other illegal items.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRapjack
Oat Soakin' Toker
I'm a teapot

Loc: Elsewhere
Re: Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested [Re: scifipirate]
    #26961130 - 09/29/20 11:39 PM (21 days, 23 hours ago)

Oof... Meth, guns, and shrooms. Wonder how many Shroomerites live this sort of lifestyle.

--------------------

Offlinescifipirate
Jug Fuckler
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested [Re: Rapjack]
    #26961526 - 09/30/20 09:06 AM (21 days, 13 hours ago)

I love guns, but they won’t win you any favors if your grow gets busted.

OfflineHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested [Re: scifipirate] * 1
    #26961720 - 09/30/20 12:02 PM (21 days, 10 hours ago)

So a few lbs of weed and an couple ounces of meth, pretty small time...wonder if that is even dry weight? A "portion" of the house, so like a closet? Or those shoebox sized tubs sitting in the 2nd bedroom? All that space "just" for shrooms, OMG! lol

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26961799 - 09/30/20 01:07 PM (21 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
So a few lbs of weed and an couple ounces of meth, pretty small time...wonder if that is even dry weight? A "portion" of the house, so like a closet? Or those shoebox sized tubs sitting in the 2nd bedroom? All that space "just" for shrooms, OMG! lol

With the weed and the mushrooms, since they were growing it wouldn't surprise me if the cops weighed the plants and the substrate to get the weight total... I've seen that a bunch of times.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26961874 - 09/30/20 01:56 PM (21 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:

That was basically my line of thought as well lol.

-OM

--------------------

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, baby! Flag
Re: Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested [Re: scifipirate]
    #26962977 - 10/01/20 12:02 AM (20 days, 22 hours ago)

Don't mess with Texas, son!  :spank:

Offlinegarygary
Stranger
    #26963051 - 10/01/20 12:36 AM (20 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:

Roll that beautiful bean footage:

this is the image from the police department's facebook post about it

6 whole grow tubs, whew, they really took down a couple of king pins this time, lemme tell ya hwhat. Good thing this "lab" got shut down, they could've made enough shrooms for dozens of people...dozens!

Another small victory in the never ending war on drugs :rolleyes:

my favorite part of the article
Quote:

$1,238.00 in currency, among other illegal items

never forget that even something as common as money can be illegal if they say it is.

civil forfeiture is also another pet peeve of mine

Anyway, I think it's time we start the petition:
Free them boys Stoney Daniels and Señor Comb-Over (if you've seen the booking photos you'll know what I mean)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested [Re: garygary]
    #26963155 - 10/01/20 03:00 AM (20 days, 19 hours ago)

No guns, no coke, no meth, no tor orders and no dealing if one plans on a safe project

My 2c

Yeah, def not my lifestyle. Why’d they have to name the people busted, also

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinerexdetails
Stranger
Re: Officials: Schertz home used as stash house, lab to grow shrooms; 2 arrested [Re: Fractal420]
    #26963918 - 10/01/20 03:47 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

a couple zips of herb and mushrooms is one thing but a couple ounces of meth? seems like alot? not really sure but thats gotta be pretty pricy

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service