Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight
    #26958519 - 09/28/20 09:24 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Thinking about going taking 3 chocolate bars, 1 laced with psilocybin and the other 2 normal. going from europe to the us. will this work or nah? any suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRapjack
Oat Soakin' Toker
I'm a teapot

Loc: Elsewhere
Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26958528 - 09/28/20 09:31 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Super depends on where you're flying to and their import  food restrictions. Some countries will not allow ANY food items, some will. Otherwise I don't see why not... People bring snacks and candy all the time on flights

--------------------

Invisibleturbulentflow
Probably sober
I'm a teapot

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #26964211 - 10/01/20 04:25 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Damn, I read the title and thought you were talking about taking them on the flight. This makes a lot more sense.

--------------------
"We cannot command nature except by obeying her."

OfflineMycoTricho
Hermit
Male

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: turbulentflow]
    #26964214 - 10/01/20 04:29 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

turbulentflow said:
Damn, I read the title and thought you were talking about taking them on the flight. This makes a lot more sense.

I thought the same thing and came to tell OP how that was a horrible plan. Lol.

I don't think you'd get busted. As long as the packaging isn't super blatant. Not that they'd even look.

--------------------
"...do you think God made the world to amuse himself because he was bored? Because if so he would have to be mean." - Jack Kerouac

Anonymous #2

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: MycoTricho] * 1
    #26992650 - 10/19/20 10:12 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Psilocybin in chocolate is pretty well known to law enforcement - your chance of getting away with it depends on the packaging and who is looking.  I'd go with something that isn't as associated with drugs, like granola mix, protein powder, etc.

What I'm doing on my current trip is ground a bunch of Psilocybe serbica up in a coffee grinder, then mixed it in about 80%/20% with cumin and put it in a bag of spices with salt, garlic powder, oregano, red pepper flakes, etc.    The one with mushrooms still smells really strongly like cumin and is delicious in cooking, but can still be used as a drug when desired.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #26992861 - 10/19/20 12:09 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'd be more worried about getting nervous at customs and pulled over cause I'm sweating or looking paranoid or something! Personally I'd never risk something like that.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Anonymous #2

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: wolf8312]
    #26993032 - 10/19/20 01:49 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wolf8312 said:
I'd be more worried about getting nervous at customs and pulled over cause I'm sweating or looking paranoid or something! Personally I'd never risk something like that.

IF it doesn't look or smell like drugs and it's a small amount, you can go through pretty calmly.  The people they really want to find are the large traffickers, they aren't going to test all your food for drugs.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26993376 - 10/19/20 05:49 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

wolf8312 said:

IF it doesn't look or smell like drugs and it's a small amount, you can go through pretty calmly.  The people they really want to find are the large traffickers, they aren't going to test all your food for drugs.

Highly unlikely one would get caught I agree. But I still wouldn’t do it!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Offlinedark_leviathan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26993531 - 10/19/20 07:29 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I've seen lots of families get taken aside for false positives in US customs - they use small baby pigs and other animals to help.

Usually they don't allow any food items, but that might have changed. The last time I set foot in an airport was 2015.

Anonymous #2

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: dark_leviathan]
    #26996693 - 10/21/20 04:31 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Many foods are allowed to be brought into the USA from abroad.

See https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-3619?language=en_US

OfflineCaptainParanoid
Stranger Danger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#26996722 - 10/21/20 05:00 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

If I were going to do this I would buy a silicone hershey kiss mold (they are cheap). Crush mushrooms into a powder and mix it with some butter. Put the butter in the fridge to firm up. Melt a dove bar (because it tastes better than Hersheys). Fill the molds half way with chocolate. Take out the mushroom butter. Roll the butter into balls and put them in the half filled molds. Then top off the molds with chocolate. Refrigerate to cool and pop them out. Get a bag of kisses. Preferably the Christmas ones with red and green foil. Open the bag very carefully. Replace all of the red or green kisses with the mushroom chocolates. You could also add a second flag (or whatever that things called) to the mushroom chocolates if they are the generic silver wrappers. Then seal the bag up, perhaps an impulse sealer would work.

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: maybe I had too much, too fast
    #26996725 - 10/21/20 05:01 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

If you are going to do it I would pick a brand of chocolate only available in europe so that you can say it is a special gift for a friend or family member who misses them. Look for something that can be rewrapped and look unopened. Personally i would consider extracting and making candies.

Too bad you aren't visiting someone from the shroomery so that you didn't need to bring with.

Anonymous #3

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: CaptainParanoid]
    #26998088 - 10/22/20 02:36 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainParanoid said:
If I were going to do this I would buy a silicone hershey kiss mold (they are cheap). Crush mushrooms into a powder and mix it with some butter. Put the butter in the fridge to firm up. Melt a dove bar (because it tastes better than Hersheys). Fill the molds half way with chocolate. Take out the mushroom butter. Roll the butter into balls and put them in the half filled molds. Then top off the molds with chocolate. Refrigerate to cool and pop them out. Get a bag of kisses. Preferably the Christmas ones with red and green foil. Open the bag very carefully. Replace all of the red or green kisses with the mushroom chocolates. You could also add a second flag (or whatever that things called) to the mushroom chocolates if they are the generic silver wrappers. Then seal the bag up, perhaps an impulse sealer would work.

I'm no criminal mastermind smuggler or anything, but I'd be careful of them picking up different densities when they scan this. Probably better to just stick with "plain chocolate". Also check import guidelines for what foods are acceptable.

OfflineCaptainParanoid
Stranger Danger

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26998343 - 10/22/20 05:08 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The chocolates would look exactly the same in an xray machine, at least the type at the airport.

Invisiblegolfin_ernie
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
 User Gallery

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: CaptainParanoid] * 1
    #26998456 - 10/22/20 06:18 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Stuff 00 capsules with powdered mushrooms and carry a daily pill container.  Stuff each day with vitamins and stuff.

--------------------
My name isn't Ernie and I have never played golf.

OfflineCaptainParanoid
Stranger Danger

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: golfin_ernie]
    #26999142 - 10/23/20 05:51 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

golfin_ernie said:
Stuff 00 capsules with powdered mushrooms and carry a daily pill container.  Stuff each day with vitamins and stuff.

To add to this. You could buy a bottle of some herbal supplement. Replace some or all of the pills with yours. Purchase online new tamper seals for under the cap and the shrinking plastic cover for over the cap. That’s pretty stealthy.

Offlinebunsie
Stranger

Re: psilocybin chocolate bars on international flight [Re: CaptainParanoid] * 1
    #27022645 - 11/05/20 05:54 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Highly unlikely you'll ever be caught. Psilocybin tests are expensive.
They normally don't do tests for Psilocybin at all as far as I know.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies