Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Company launches covid helmet * 1
    #26952308 - 09/24/20 09:57 AM (27 days, 14 hours ago)

https://microclimate.com/

Has it's own ventilation system. Unfortunately not available in red for cannabinated. Might be useful for mush cult when you think about it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLifeUnderAwno
I'm a teapot

Loc: growing out of perlite
Re: Company launches covid helmet *DELETED* [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #26952481 - 09/24/20 12:27 PM (27 days, 11 hours ago)

Post deleted by LifeUnderAwno

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
:sanpedro::kratom::mushroom2:

Edited by LifeUnderAwno (09/24/20 01:10 PM)

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: LifeUnderAwno] * 2
    #26952542 - 09/24/20 01:17 PM (27 days, 11 hours ago)

:tryingnottodie:

--------------------
police violence is no accident
ACAB
There's two kinds of people. Those who have had a bad interaction with cops and those who haven't got their turn

InvisiblePastywhyteM
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #26954158 - 09/25/20 11:45 AM (26 days, 12 hours ago)

I want one with tint

InvisiblePsychoReactive
CocaTea.com
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26954277 - 09/25/20 01:00 PM (26 days, 11 hours ago)

We live in a world where men are such pussies... afraid of a made up virus that kills 0.00001% of people. :notcoolman:

--------------------
https://drivenanddesired.com

OfflineKellythefoot
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #26954586 - 09/25/20 04:31 PM (26 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

PsychoReactive said:
We live in a world where men are such pussies... afraid of a made up virus that kills 0.00001% of people. :notcoolman:

Your a fool for spreading your ignorant thoughts that aren’t backed by any science what so every I lost my grandparents to this virus. So if you think it is a joke go find someone who is positive for the virus and let them spit in your mouth bet your not that brave.

InvisiblePsychoReactive
CocaTea.com
Male User Gallery

Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: Kellythefoot]
    #26954625 - 09/25/20 04:52 PM (26 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Kellythefoot said:
Quote:

PsychoReactive said:

Your a fool for spreading your ignorant thoughts that aren’t backed by any science what so every I lost my grandparents to this virus. So if you think it is a joke go find someone who is positive for the virus and let them spit in your mouth bet your not that brave.

Turn off your TV and suddenly, COVAIDS is gone. Let me guess, orange man bad? And Bill Gates is a doctor? Joe Biden 2020?

Wake up, they label motorcycle deaths as COVAIDS now.

https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report

Your grandparents were dying before the magical mainstream media promoted COVAIDS arrived, the old people die from the most random health conditions, but your lame stream media labels every death as a COVAIDS death. Throw away your teLIEvision and wake up!

:huxleyfacepalm:

--------------------

OfflineDancingWolf
FluffButt
Male

#26955088 - 09/25/20 10:45 PM (26 days, 1 hour ago)

If this helmet has a good air filtration system that is N100 or better, I could see it being useful to the immune-compromised. A gas mask would also work though, however, this is more "stylish" and work-acceptable.

Quote:

Pastywhyte said:
I want one with tint

Tint would be great, a polarized lens cover would also be awesome to protect against scratches and keep direct rays out. May even work for people who are allergic to sunlight.

--------------------
My trade list.

InvisiblePastywhyteM
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: DancingWolf]
    #26955111 - 09/25/20 11:03 PM (26 days, 1 hour ago)

I just like having my face covered in public. I walked into a bank the other day with mask, sunglasses, and trilby. I even had a large knife on my belt but no one gave me a second look. Hopefully people who want to just go about in public masked will no longer face the persecution they used to.

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26955117 - 09/25/20 11:11 PM (26 days, 1 hour ago)

In a way its anti survivance but I doubt it has an impact on prejudice

--------------------
ACAB
There's two kinds of people. Those who have had a bad interaction with cops and those who haven't got their turn

InvisiblePsychoReactive
CocaTea.com
Male User Gallery

#26956977 - 09/27/20 05:15 AM (24 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Pastywhyte said:
I just like having my face covered in public. I walked into a bank the other day with mask, sunglasses, and trilby. I even had a large knife on my belt but no one gave me a second look. Hopefully people who want to just go about in public masked will no longer face the persecution they used to.

I know right? :douchewink:

--------------------

OfflineHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26958418 - 09/28/20 09:46 AM (23 days, 14 hours ago)

If you compare total deaths or death rate from 2019 and 2020 you will see a clear increase of the same amount of deaths currently being attributed to COVID.

There is NO WAY to explain this increase other than the virus, and it clearly shows that the virus is causing people to die who would otherwise be alive.

Those deaths are hardly limited to people with comorbidities or the elderly, not to mention the impact of living on a ventilator for weeks(which has happened to plenty of younger people) has on one's long term health and financial outlook, or the data emerging that COVID can cause heart damage.

And I'd like to hear an explanation of how "they" got the ENTIRE FUCKING MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT across the ENTIRE WORLD, all the way from nurses, orderlies, and hospital staff up to every doctor in the country not to mention the hundreds of thousands of patients and families of those who have become sick from it to go along with this "hoax". You are talking about MILLIONS of people of multiple nationalities involved in propagating this "hoax"

You gotta either be stupid or insane to believe such nonsense...make that stupid AND insane.

If someone is old or has other health complications and dies after becoming ill from COVID, but they likely would not have been died if not for the virus, then they DIED FROM COVID.

Besides the fact that you are so under the influence of lies and propaganda that you clearly don't have a firm grasp on reality, you sound like a fucking sociopath right now. Even if you are't afraid of the virus, even if you are a memeber of a low risk population, you can still be a carrier and spread the virus throughout your community. Do you not understand that?

Edited by Holybullshit (09/28/20 10:07 AM)

InvisiblePsychoReactive
CocaTea.com
Male User Gallery

Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26972480 - 10/06/20 06:27 PM (15 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
If you compare total deaths or death rate from 2019 and 2020 you will see a clear increase of the same amount of deaths currently being attributed to COVID.

There is NO WAY to explain this increase other than the virus, and it clearly shows that the virus is causing people to die who would otherwise be alive.

Those deaths are hardly limited to people with comorbidities or the elderly, not to mention the impact of living on a ventilator for weeks(which has happened to plenty of younger people) has on one's long term health and financial outlook, or the data emerging that COVID can cause heart damage.

And I'd like to hear an explanation of how "they" got the ENTIRE FUCKING MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT across the ENTIRE WORLD, all the way from nurses, orderlies, and hospital staff up to every doctor in the country not to mention the hundreds of thousands of patients and families of those who have become sick from it to go along with this "hoax". You are talking about MILLIONS of people of multiple nationalities involved in propagating this "hoax"

You gotta either be stupid or insane to believe such nonsense...make that stupid AND insane.

If someone is old or has other health complications and dies after becoming ill from COVID, but they likely would not have been died if not for the virus, then they DIED FROM COVID.

Besides the fact that you are so under the influence of lies and propaganda that you clearly don't have a firm grasp on reality, you sound like a fucking sociopath right now. Even if you are't afraid of the virus, even if you are a memeber of a low risk population, you can still be a carrier and spread the virus throughout your community. Do you not understand that?

Do you know what censorship is? Google, Facebook, YouTube employ heavy censorship to shut down any alternative points of views. Susan Wajewski a youtube ceo, said that she will take down ANY video which goes against what the World Health organization (a very corrupt company) says.
https://www.businessinsider.com/youtube-will-ban-anything-against-who-guidance-2020-4?r=MX&IR=T

They have been censoring everyone who goes against the mainstream narrative, which is a complete death of free speech.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90533570/americas-frontline-doctors-website-goes-dark-as-platforms-scramble-to-scrub-misinformation

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2020/doctors-cries-of-censorship-become-part-of-their-message/

https://theplantstrongclub.org/2020/07/30/censorship-cdc-takes-over-frontline-doctors-website-and-replaces-content-with-their-own-data-health-impact-news/

If you want to learn the truth about why the corona virus pandemic is massive psyop and a scam brought ont by the globalist elite who are trillionaires such as Rockefellers and Rothschilds then watch the film below:

A virus is a natural response that our own bodies make. Corona virus belongs to a family of common colds.
A virus is synthesized by our own cells to get rid of inorganic pollution which our bodies have accumulated.

And if you want to see how the World Health Orgnization suppresses cheap and natural cures and herbs that cure malaria, cancer and other diseases then watch this documentary how the WHO and Bill Gates tried to cover up a plant that cures malaria (Artemisia annua).
Watch this full report of how corrupt the World Health organizatino is, they only want expensive patented drugs and dismiss ALL natural and cheap herbal cures. They want to control our health and make lots of money in the process, even if it means that billions of people will die.

After reading and watching all of the above, please tell me you are not naive enough to believe the lies and BS about the moron a virus... seriously, wake up and smell the coffee.

--------------------

OfflineskOsH
was here way back in 07

Loc: the PNW
    #26974869 - 10/08/20 05:04 AM (13 days, 19 hours ago)

Lol.

Imagine aliens land here

"Oh shit the air is no good to breathe?" One asks us through their alien-to-English translator...

"Oh no it's just we had the news media constantly terrorizing us about a virus that affects the immune compromised but it's also floating everywhere, so we're told"

"Oh. Alright, we're leaving then, since you done fucked up your entire atmosphere."

Cuz apparently, no one is worries about car fumes, 10,000 or so airplane flights over their heads daily, or the other pollutants in the air, we must be afraid to death from a virus that everyone will likely get anyway.

It's like being on life-support indefinitely. It's not going to work, eventually we all gotta die. Dressing up like a less cool Daft Punk will not save you.

--------------------
Hey, I am sober from alcohol (2+ years) I used to drink and take pills, now I just take the pills. Yes big pharma, I'm a good boy, goddamn you Richard Nixon you fucking square. It's not hip to be square because that old saying about squares and rectangles being similar but different, just illustrates my point.

I will write dumb stuff here.

Edited by skOsH (10/08/20 05:05 AM)

InvisiblePsychoReactive
CocaTea.com
Male User Gallery

Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: skOsH]
    #26976156 - 10/08/20 11:12 PM (13 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

skOsH said:
Lol.

Imagine aliens land here

"Oh shit the air is no good to breathe?" One asks us through their alien-to-English translator...

"Oh no it's just we had the news media constantly terrorizing us about a virus that affects the immune compromised but it's also floating everywhere, so we're told"

"Oh. Alright, we're leaving then, since you done fucked up your entire atmosphere."

Cuz apparently, no one is worries about car fumes, 10,000 or so airplane flights over their heads daily, or the other pollutants in the air, we must be afraid to death from a virus that everyone will likely get anyway.

It's like being on life-support indefinitely. It's not going to work, eventually we all gotta die. Dressing up like a less cool Daft Punk will not save you.

Couldn't have put it better myself. :highfive:

And face masks are as useful at filtering viruses as rubbing a condom on a cactus and hoping it stops pregnancies. The makers plainly state so on the back.

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26976459 - 10/09/20 07:07 AM (12 days, 17 hours ago)

Fire is a cooler demonstration

--------------------
ACAB

InvisiblePsychoReactive
CocaTea.com
Male User Gallery

Re: Company launches covid helmet [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26976731 - 10/09/20 11:33 AM (12 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:

Fire is a cooler demonstration

If you are so scared of a virus that has a 0.0004% mortality rate, might as well douse everything in fire, door handles, lift buttons, chairs, people's phones, take away food, keys, money (oh yes, burn the money to disinfect it). :goodluckwiththat2:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service