Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
God is Calling You - Personally! * 3
    #26952204 - 09/24/20 07:50 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

GOD IS CALLING YOU - PERSONALLY.

In Holy Books the world over it is written, we are children of God. A good Father speaks with His Children. And God is doing so with You too. The thoughts in Your mind, how You interact with the world and how the world interacts with You all is this lifelong conversation between God and You. Now that You REALIZE this, please, talk with God in the knowledge He hears You and in the knowledge that He will make answers to Your questions come.
GOD CALLS ON YOU NOW TO TALK WITH HIM MORE DIRECTLY.

Whatever You say out loud or think deliberately, God hears You. God has heard every aspect of You. God is with You in your Suffering and your Glory. God is ALWAYS with You, RIGHT NOW.

If You have a question, God subtly hands you the answer. It can be in the words of Your Friends, in a Dream, a combination of Events. Pay closer attention to EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE and You will start noticing that the World itself interacts, communicates with You and that answers, inspiration and insights come from all directions - The World Itself communicates with You because it is God Himself communicating with You, even a Cat crossing your Path may be part of the answer, of the Way You NEED.

If You learn how to understand the language The World uses to react to your thoughts and actions, in exact detail, you are learning the language God uses to communicate with You.
God put You at the center of Your Universe and He is Your Entire Universe around it, and He is the Universe that Unites us All.

God wants You to pay closer attention to Life because God has Messenges for you, God has Answers and Opportunities for You and GOD WANTS TO TALK MORE DIRECTLY WITH YOU.

The World is in trouble! Greed is ripping the world apart, plunging most into poverty and the earth into pollution and climate change.
God wants YOU to pay closer attention to His words for You because HE has a role for You in making this world a better world!

GOD IS CALLING ON YOU EVERY NIGHT AND DAY.
LEARN TO UNDERSTAND HIS LANGUAGE.
DARE TO SPEAK WITH HIM AS TO A BELOVED PARENT.

Its OK! To be ANGRY with GOD, FRUSTRATED with GOD sometimes, God makes things oh so difficult sometimes for each of us! Most of Your anger and frustrations are because You don' understand WHY things in your life are the way they are. God will TELL YOU WHY, and He will tell you in EXACTLY THE WAY THAT YOU NEED TO HEAR IT - but only if you LISTEN CLOSELY.

Open your Eyes, your Ears, your Senses, your Heart and Mind - to God, and God will fill them like a cup, to the rim, for you to drink in.

You won't need to own a Holy Book or listen to a Holy Man, because Holier than any Holy Book or Holy Man, is GOD HIMSELF, and it is GOD HIMSELF, who wants to speak with you, DIRECTLY.

Let NOTHING come between YOU and GOD!

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: God is Calling You - Personally! [Re: Asante]
    #26965216 - 10/02/20 05:24 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Amazing that this falls on deaf ears here.

1 in 4 Africans reacted strongly to this. Out here not even one +1 in 83 views.

That's what He keeps saying: "Everybody wants to talk about me but no one wants to talk WITH me."

Anyhoo the line is open, if there was any doubt.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

OfflineGypsy Boy
Minute Men Member
Male

Loc: Deep in the discoteka
    #26965936 - 10/02/20 03:26 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Yea spoke to God few times

Cant name it here for legal reasons

Edited by Gypsy Boy (10/02/20 04:46 PM)

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: God is Calling You - Personally! [Re: Gypsy Boy]
    #26966172 - 10/02/20 05:53 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Dude! Asante! Friend
I was away From the Shroomery for more than a week, I wasn't even 1 of those views till now!:tongue:!

I have thoughts that aren't mine, there trying to formulate, but I don't Manifest them, Evil Blasphemous thoughts, Like "I Hate You God," "I Deny You God!" ect,,,these thoughts I Can know for sure as not coming from my heart/controllable mind, an amazing experience today happened as I was at the transit station, I saw as Pocket_Lady (correct me if I'm wrong about her name :cool:.) would describe in meditation a mind/consciousness beyond the thoughts, they were a very small part of me in this higher consciousness, I saw the bad thoughts coming from not me and the good thoughts being inspired by me heart and direction of mind, I Was hearing Voice's saying I'm doomed and going to hell as well as voice's saying I'm going to heaven, in visions of the cross as I often see in Meditation (as I was trying to meditate while waiting a couple hours while waiting for my bus as switched back and forth from meditating and Reading The Power of Now, by Echhart Tolle, for the man-yith time, but kept hearing voices as I do all day every day since I was 19 years old, I'm now 33.)

I'm also on Suboxone, Prozac, Gabepentin, and Adderall, as well as some other prescribed mental meds, absolutely blessed out the whole time I wanted to see thru the Pleasure, I Wanted something beyond the Pleasure, such as the positive and problem solving thoughts, The smarting thinking, mind-expansion, etc. The Pleasure was so strong  I felt Debaucherous and gluttonous as I often do when I'm on this stuff, see my friend dying every day, visions of the crucifix and so on. I was also reading discourse 19 of the middle length discourses of the buddha on the  bus, I tell you what I got from it someday when I feel like typing, it was about sensual pleasures vs. Renunciation, Ill-will vs. non-ill-will (Loving-kindness), cruelty vs non-cruelty(Compassion) wonderful it was as people's opinion around me influenced my thoughts today like many days, voice's in my head carried with images of the one's talking to me, Voice's as the wind blew saying, "yes" "no" "don't say/think that" "that's right!" or something like that in response to my thoughts, and people, friends and strangers passing by responding to my thoughts, I  seem to get a strong impression there there own personal opinions, but it's always there positive way of helping me.

what should I do with the thoughts that aren't mine that keep trying to formulate and manifest? tell me if I should explain it better.

and what should I do with the Jesus that keeps going back and forth saying I'm going to heaven and sometimes saying I'm going to hell? is it a test? I Know I feel a huge love and faith for this holy stuff, I Have huge problems with fear, and it seems is where it originates, as well as doubting my self.

--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Offline1drop
Stranger
Re: God is Calling You - Personally! [Re: Gypsy Boy]
    #26989562 - 10/17/20 06:39 AM (1 month, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Gypsy Boy said:
Yea spoke to God few times

Cant name it here for legal reasons

Long as it ain't the fallen .. DM me Squire .. my ears are open :wink: .. i'll connect quick if i know the true name

Edited by 1drop (10/17/20 06:40 AM)

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: A Nordic Country
Re: God is Calling You - Personally! [Re: saintdextro]
    #26990978 - 10/18/20 06:13 AM (1 month, 16 days ago)

Quote:

saintdextro said:
Dude! Asante! Friend
I was away From the Shroomery for more than a week, I wasn't even 1 of those views till now!:tongue:!

I have thoughts that aren't mine, there trying to formulate, but I don't Manifest them, Evil Blasphemous thoughts, Like "I Hate You God," "I Deny You God!" ect,,,these thoughts I Can know for sure as not coming from my heart/controllable mind, an amazing experience today happened as I was at the transit station, I saw as Pocket_Lady (correct me if I'm wrong about her name :cool:.) would describe in meditation a mind/consciousness beyond the thoughts, they were a very small part of me in this higher consciousness, I saw the bad thoughts coming from not me and the good thoughts being inspired by me heart and direction of mind, I Was hearing Voice's saying I'm doomed and going to hell as well as voice's saying I'm going to heaven, in visions of the cross as I often see in Meditation (as I was trying to meditate while waiting a couple hours while waiting for my bus as switched back and forth from meditating and Reading The Power of Now, by Echhart Tolle, for the man-yith time, but kept hearing voices as I do all day every day since I was 19 years old, I'm now 33.)

I'm also on Suboxone, Prozac, Gabepentin, and Adderall, as well as some other prescribed mental meds, absolutely blessed out the whole time I wanted to see thru the Pleasure, I Wanted something beyond the Pleasure, such as the positive and problem solving thoughts, The smarting thinking, mind-expansion, etc. The Pleasure was so strong  I felt Debaucherous and gluttonous as I often do when I'm on this stuff, see my friend dying every day, visions of the crucifix and so on. I was also reading discourse 19 of the middle length discourses of the buddha on the  bus, I tell you what I got from it someday when I feel like typing, it was about sensual pleasures vs. Renunciation, Ill-will vs. non-ill-will (Loving-kindness), cruelty vs non-cruelty(Compassion) wonderful it was as people's opinion around me influenced my thoughts today like many days, voice's in my head carried with images of the one's talking to me, Voice's as the wind blew saying, "yes" "no" "don't say/think that" "that's right!" or something like that in response to my thoughts, and people, friends and strangers passing by responding to my thoughts, I  seem to get a strong impression there there own personal opinions, but it's always there positive way of helping me.

what should I do with the thoughts that aren't mine that keep trying to formulate and manifest? tell me if I should explain it better.

and what should I do with the Jesus that keeps going back and forth saying I'm going to heaven and sometimes saying I'm going to hell? is it a test? I Know I feel a huge love and faith for this holy stuff, I Have huge problems with fear, and it seems is where it originates, as well as doubting my self.

Do you go to therapy? If not, I highly suggest it for these problems of yours. Also I suggest not to be on so many drugs to mask the symptoms. Try to find a good therapist for you that you feel comfortable with and forget all the jesus stuff seriously.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: God is Calling You - Personally! [Re: saintdextro]
    #26993066 - 10/19/20 04:08 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

saintdextro said:...

just be aware of them as they arise and pass away.
add no 'energy' or resistance to the mental event.
nothing really sticks in the mind more than 5 minutes (short term memory cycle) and thoughts bubble over in 3 second cycles.
Watch your mental contents build and crash like the waves on a beach.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#26993095 - 10/19/20 04:22 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Your direct approach is fascinating, but the statement is clouded with Trigger words such that
(A) 'God' - it's such a trigger that any Religious nuts may gleefully retweet out your post, but they wont get that what you are actually saying is that your direct approach using 'dialog' brings you what you did not know you had before.
(B) ANYTHING CAPITALIZED suggests bombastic-ness, which reminds me of the door to door zealotry (like 7-th day Adventists, hare Krishna, and Christian missionaries of many flavors) for which many here are unlikely to enjoy answering the doorbell.

I think you can make the same message without those triggers, by talking about what you do, when, and how it works for you.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism