Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26916860 - 09/04/20 06:42 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26950942 - 09/23/20 11:50 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Looks like one of the pigs who murdered Breonna Taylor sent a drunken email (2am on Tuesday morning) to his LMPD colleagues. It's pretty candid and honest - I'll start by highlighting a few sections but it's worth the entire read. Not that more proof is really necessary at this time, but the mindset of our police officers is disturbed.

"You DO NOT DESERVE to be in this position. The position that allows thugs to get in your face and yell, curse and degrade you. Throw bricks, bottles and urine on you and expect you to do nothing. It goes against EVERYTHING we were all taught in the academy. The position that if you make a mistake during one of the most stressful times in your career, the department and FBI (who aren’t cops and would piss their pants if they had to hold the line) go after you for civil rights violations. Your civil rights mean nothing, but the criminal has total autonomy. [...] This is not an us against society, but it is good versus evil. [...] Do what you need to do to go home you your family. Just do it with dignity and make sure you can justify your actions because everything down there is recorded. [...] Regardless of the outcome today or Wednesday, I know we did the legal, moral and ethical thing that night. It’s sad how the good guys are demonized, and criminals are canonized.[...] Now go be the Warriors you are, but please be safe! None of these “peaceful” protesters are worth your career or freedom."

UofL professor Dr. Ricky Jones provides a succinct analysis:

I think that he’s simply expressing what a good percentage of LMPD officers believe. That honesty is simultaneously refreshing and terrifying that they see a good percentage of the people who they patrol, as well as people who are exercising, you know, their rights to gather and protest when they feel that someone has been mistreated, and wrongfully killed in this community, as thugs. People don’t change their behavior if they don’t think they’ve done anything wrong, and Sgt. Mattingly, for one, is clear he doesn’t think they’ve done anything wrong, so, in this, they, in effect, feel that they are the victims. The question is, what percentage of LMPD is he speaking for? So, if police officers do not come out right now and say look, this does not reflect our sentiment about this case or overall, then their silence is taken as complicity.

Quote:

I’m not here to give you a Rah Rah you got this speech. I’m not here to tell you that you signed up to help this community and to keep your head up. I’m here to tell you I’m sorry you have to go through this. I’m sorry your families have to go through this. I’m sorry the Mayor, Amy Hess and Chief Conrad failed all of us in epic proportions for their own gain and to cover their asses.

You DO NOT DESERVE to be in this position. The position that allows thugs to get in your face and yell, curse and degrade you. Throw bricks, bottles and urine on you and expect you to do nothing. It goes against EVERYTHING we were all taught in the academy. The position that if you make a mistake during one of the most stressful times in your career, the department and FBI (who aren’t cops and would piss their pants if they had to hold the line) go after you for civil rights violations. Your civil rights mean nothing, but the criminal has total autonomy.

We all signed up to be police officers. We knew the risks and were willing to take them, but we always assumed the city had your back. We wanted To do the right thing in the midst of an evil world to protect those who cannot protect themselves. To enforce laws that make it possible to live in a peaceful society. We as police DO NOT CARE if you are black, white, Hispanic, Asian, what you identify as...this week. We aren’t better than anyone. This is not an us against society, but it is good versus evil. We are sons, daughters, husbands, wives, parters, brothers, sisters, dads and moms. We are human beings with flaws, feelings and emotions.

Now I’m just rambling, but I want you to know that I’m still proud to be a cop. To be an LMPD cop. No matter the ineptitude in upper command or the mayors office, this is one of the greatest jobs on earth. With that being said these next few days are going to be tough. They are going to be long, they are going to be frustrating. They will put a tremendous amount of stress on your families. Do not let your ego get you in a trick bag. Have your partners 6. De escalate if possible. DO NOT give the pencil pushers at the top, you know the ones who are too scared to hold the line, a reason to open investigations on you. The same ones that couldn’t make decisions to save their lives. We need leaders that lead from the front and not in a room under a desk. Do what you need to do to go home you your family. Just do it with dignity and make sure you can justify your actions because everything down there is recorded.

I don’t know a lot of you guys/gals but I’ve felt the love. Regardless of the outcome today or Wednesday, I know we did the legal, moral and ethical thing that night. It’s sad how the good guys are demonized, and criminals are canonized. Put that aside for a while, keep your focus and do your jobs that you are trained and capable of doing. Don’t put up with their shit, and go home to those lovely families and relationships.

I wish I were there with you leading the charge. I’ll be praying for your safety. Remember you are just a pawn in the Mayors political game. I’m proof they do not care about you or your family, and you are replaceable. Stay safe and do the right thing. YOU ARE LOVED AND SUPPORTED by most of the community. Now go be the Warriors you are, but please be safe! None of these “peaceful” protesters are worth your career or freedom. God speed boys and girls.

--------------------

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #26951002 - 09/23/20 12:33 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Very interesting (and a bit disturbing) to read.

Quote:

Do what you need to do to go home you your family. Just do it with dignity and make sure you can justify your actions because everything down there is recorded

I'm saddened that murdering an innocent civilian falls under the category of what the officer felt he "needed to do to go home to his family".

Quote:

Now go be the Warriors you are

A chilling reminder that police officers are armed and easily capable of killing someone (and that some are mentally prepared to do so).

As Dr. Jones said there, I guess time will tell if the academy speaks out against this email, demonstrating that the words of this officer do not reflect the culture of the entire force. I'm not expecting them to, but I guess we'll have to see.

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

Edited by Nonagon Infinity (09/23/20 12:34 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Nonagon Infinity] * 1
    #26951077 - 09/23/20 01:23 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe it's time for serious public scrutiny of the police academy training process. We need to know what type of training is taking place and why it's being used on OUR future public servants.

Something tells me it wouldn't receive public approval overall and that the police unions do not want any overview on the training process.

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Nonagon Infinity] * 2
    #26951101 - 09/23/20 01:33 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I don't expect it either. Charges were finally announced today - one cop received several charges of reckless endangerment for firing into neighbouring apartments - no charges for Breonna Taylor's murder. Makes sense that they declared a state of emergency days ago, and have been fortifying downtown Louisville all week - they expect riots but I wouldn't be surprised if things escalate beyond vandalism and arson.

It's abundantly clear that police aren't willing to change, nor are our representatives willing to push for the necessary reform. When cops can murder you while you sleep in your bed, lie about it, and receive no criminal charges, the system is absolutely broken. When those same cops state "we did the legal, moral and ethical thing that night", phrase it as a struggle between "good versus evil" and calls for their colleagues to "Now go be the Warriors you are" - it's clear that lines have been drawn. The USA is a police state and I don't see how reform will be achieved without seriously fighting back. Tonight, police stations across the USA need to burn.

Grand jury indicts 1 officer on criminal charges 6 months after Breonna Taylor fatally shot by police in Kentucky

--------------------

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: qman]
    #26951111 - 09/23/20 01:39 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Maybe it's time for serious public scrutiny of the police academy training process. We need to know what type of training is taking place and why it's being used on OUR future public servants.

Something tells me it wouldn't receive public approval overall and that the police unions do not want any overview on the training process.

That's for sure. The 'Bulletproof Warrior Killology' training manual was leaked a few years ago and the pigs didn't like it - but no lasting reform happened.

Bulletproof Warrior Training Manual Released

“Are You Prepared to Kill Somebody?” A Day With One of America’s Most Popular Police Trainers

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 3
    #26951458 - 09/23/20 04:56 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

What's crazy is that this cop actually got tried for murder and convicted

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond

Probably because he wasn't a white cop
And because he shot a white woman

There were huge protests too. But they listen to protests when the victim is a white woman, and the cop comes from a country that sounds like terrorists to the average american.

The family got 20mil. Of the taxpayers money of course.

Compared to one cop involved in Taylor's murder gets charged with endangering neighbors. While he murdered someone with random flying bullets he endangered other people. Lol if there's a police station left in louisville by next week I'll be surprised.

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: bodhisatta] * 2
    #26951486 - 09/23/20 05:17 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

The more I think about things, the more infuriating it becomes. The only charges are for the bullets that missed! Think about the message that sends. Breonna Taylor will never even get a trial for her murder.

I expect people to be furious - but I also expect the far-right militias that gathered in Louisville earlier this month to be returning as well (looks like they already are). Considering the tacit approval of Kyle Rittenhouses, by police and even by your president, I imagine the risk of serious violence is going to be very high over the next few days. I expect the police to be reinvigorated by this verdict and come down hard, and I expect Trump to continue to fan the flames.

I think the worst thing is that no one is really surprised by this verdict. People were clinging to some ridiculous notion of hope that we would see something change in response to months of sustained nation-wide protests against police violence. I don't think anyone will continue to be deluded by that false hope anymore.

--------------------

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #26951590 - 09/23/20 06:06 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

We need some middle ground militias to keep the kyle fucks checked.

Trump is just a president. It's like blaming god for Christian's crimes. The fucks that believe in god are responsible. Just like the brainwashed people that support politicians are responsible for being the violence.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26951611 - 09/23/20 06:17 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Someone had actionable intel about the decision....they boarded that place up like a week ago. Lol Substantial legislation regarding the police NEEDS to be done.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26951625 - 09/23/20 06:24 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Why. The plot is to not do anything and make the people you already treat like shit look more justifiable to kill when they get upset that nothing changes.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26951662 - 09/23/20 06:45 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

War on Drugs needs legislative change. That alone would solve 30% of the problem. I had an IL police union (these are a problem within themselves)call me for a donation the other day. I played good caller, bad caller with him until he got it and disconnected.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #26951696 - 09/23/20 07:05 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Or you could explain that you already donated all your disposable income to support families of people murdered by cops...

They love that

I can't stand when they call me

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #26951741 - 09/23/20 07:39 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

#26951789 - 09/23/20 08:19 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:

Man, that Angela Davis one was amazing. Still so relevant in this very moment.

--------------------

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Nonagon Infinity] * 4
    #26954918 - 09/25/20 06:38 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

It's unfortunate how little things have actually changed at their core. This cartoon is from 1966:

Once again, some choice words from Angela Davis:

--------------------

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #26955463 - 09/26/20 02:38 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
It's unfortunate how little things have actually changed at their core. This cartoon is from 1966:

Once again, some choice words from Angela Davis:

Wow, she's awesome. Indeed, racism is not a "bug" in the system that makes up our society. Racism is the system working as it was designed.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Nonagon Infinity] * 3
    #26956441 - 09/26/20 05:16 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The Rolling Stones song Sweet Black Angel was written about her.

Got a sweet black angel
Got a pin up girl
Got a sweet black angel
Up upon my wall

Well she ain't no singer
And she ain't no star
But she sure talk good
And she move so fast

But the gal in danger
Yeah, de gal in chains
But she keep on pushin'
Would you take her place?

She countin' up the minutes
Countin' up de days
She's a sweet black angel
Not a sweet black slave

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Brian Jones] * 3
    #26978436 - 10/10/20 12:09 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Surprising absolutely no one...

Michigan Sheriff Defends Man Suspected of Planning Whitmer Kidnapping Conspiracy During ‘Wild’ Interview

Quote:

Well, it’s just a charge. And they say a plot to kidnap. And you gotta remember that–are they trying to kidnap? Because a lot of people are angry with the governor and they want her arrested. So, are they trying to arrest or was it a kidnapping attempt? Because you can still, in Michigan, if it’s a felony, you can make a felony arrest.

The sheriff goes on to cite what he believed to be the statute that authorizes citizens’ arrests in Michigan.

“It doesn’t say if you’re in an elected office that you’re exempt from that arrest,” Leaf continued. “So, I have to look at it from that angle and I’m hoping that’s more of what it is. In fact, these guys are innocent until proven guilty–so I’m not even sure if they had any part in it.”

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26978486 - 10/10/20 12:54 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The last dying gasps of a loser movement. RIP MAGA

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Next > | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale