Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26990935 - 10/18/20 02:15 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I never have liked any downers for recreational use. I only use them to sleep after tripping, rolling,speeding or coking. I tried a couple of times and I just feel sort of sick and go to sleep thank goodness. Opiate addiction is the worst I've ever seen, any addiction really, but that in particular.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26997070 - 10/21/20 09:45 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I never have liked any downers for recreational use. I only use them to sleep after tripping, rolling,speeding or coking. I tried a couple of times and I just feel sort of sick and go to sleep thank goodness. Opiate addiction is the worst I've ever seen, any addiction really, but that in particular.

Well said. Opiates is nothing good long term. :raisemyglass:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #26998997 - 10/23/20 01:36 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Some weird ass opi rc’s going around too, like not fent analogs, and not even that iso stuff. There are communities for rc opis where in the past no vendor would sell opi rc’s, just shows you how they become a lot less professional and more druggish over time. Used to just basically be centers for cool TIHKAL and PIHKAL chems

And when an MXE type analog showed signs of opi activity they canned it a few years ago

Now they don’t care, you can get pcp analogs with opi activity too

Would be interesting tho If instead of these ultra potent opioids they just made stuff similar to morphine or oxycodone, might even cut down on ODs (but def will create a new drug to be addicted to, cest la vie)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #27016550 - 11/01/20 10:47 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Agreeed! I say use all those people that have been trained to bust people for drugs to work in addiction clinics etc... and help the people addicted to integrate back into society after legalizing ALL rec drug use. No jobs lost! Also have the drugs dispensed from pharmacies and make it so that they have to be the purest and best form of the drug possible, and have monthly limits.:shrug:
:nursemaryjane:

Those idiot's dont belong in an atmosphere which requires decency empathy and understanding

You're either giving them too much credit or not giving amazing nurses and counselors enough

I know it's not the latter

They should be construction workers and all drugs should be legal readily available and pure

Not being harsh towards you, I fucking cant stand those self important snake fuck pigs

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: stzacrack]
    #27016626 - 11/02/20 01:01 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

^^agreed

They’d just watch you do the bazooka and laugh. I know from someone else’s terrible experience

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27017002 - 11/02/20 08:01 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Can someone whos younger than me explain how these guys get popped if they use vpns and the onion network or whatever

Is it from going to the same post office or being too flashy or re-upping their distribution drawing attention?

Also I'm 1 week off a cold Turkey heroin kick and I feel like I did 11 years ago when the cycle of destruction started with oc80s - I feel 18 again libido back my personality back I feel myself again

Been clouded by dope then years of suboxone for too long

Edited by stzacrack (11/02/20 08:05 AM)

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: Fractal420]
    #27017008 - 11/02/20 08:04 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
^^agreed

They’d just watch you do the bazooka and laugh. I know from someone else’s terrible experience

Dude they literally fucking torture inmates they'd be worse than jerkoff probation officers are

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#27017554 - 11/02/20 01:44 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Agreeed! I say use all those people that have been trained to bust people for drugs to work in addiction clinics etc... and help the people addicted to integrate back into society after legalizing ALL rec drug use. No jobs lost! Also have the drugs dispensed from pharmacies and make it so that they have to be the purest and best form of the drug possible, and have monthly limits.:shrug:
:nursemaryjane:

Those idiot's dont belong in an atmosphere which requires decency empathy and understanding

You're either giving them too much credit or not giving amazing nurses and counselors enough

I know it's not the latter

They should be construction workers and all drugs should be legal readily available and pure

Not being harsh towards you, I fucking cant stand those self important snake fuck pigs

I agree with you. but maybe if they have some kind of thing where they dose them before they become counselors, or give psych tests to test their personality types or something.:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27017676 - 11/02/20 02:45 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I get where you're coming from maybe some could

I'm very jaded I've been so mistreated by them on the streets in lockup they're completely numb to you if not down right cruel and at worst sadistic

They prey on the weak, and that's exactly opposite of the type of person who a junky convict needs

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#27017684 - 11/02/20 02:48 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with you man. I have seen/heard some shit, but have been very lucky a few times with a few "good" cops.

--------------------

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27018825 - 11/03/20 07:48 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you are white, probably a man(though being a woman could work to garner sympathy and better treatment, as long as you aren't left alone with them for any length of time) maybe even one who has an outwardly conventional appearance. And the majority, not necessarily all, of your experience with police is probably limited to short encounters.

I don't think there are many people making the argument that every single LEO is an evil douchebag, especially in isolation, but as a group...

And a lot of it has to do with LEO culture and training. I don't doubt there are officers who could be a force for good and thrive in such a role, but you'd be rolling the dice every time and probably have more success recruiting from the general population. Even if they started off "good people" they've been tainted by their experiences, their environment, and training/propaganda they've been exposed to by this point.

Not to mention the hiring practices of most LE organizations in the US...they purposefully look for idiots with low empathy who are just emotionally stable enough to be trusted with a gun. Score too smart(able to think for yourself) or compassionate and they won't higher you, I'm not making this up.

Even for investigators, detectives, federal agents etc. where a certain amount of intelligence is required they make extra sure that your personality is suited to just act as a cog in the system and not let things like empathy get in the way of your job.

This isn't exactly LE, but here's an example of both hiring practices and how their environment can taint their personality. From, "My Four Months as a Private Prison Guard"

Quote:

One day in class we take a personality test called True Colors that’s supposed to help CCA decide how to place us. Impulsive “orange” people can be useful in hostage negotiations because they don’t waste time deliberating. Rule-oriented “gold” people are chosen for the daily management of inmates. The majority of the staff, Miss Blanchard says, are gold—dutiful, punctual people who value rules. My results show that green is my dominant color (analytical, curious) and orange is my secondary (free and spontaneous). Green is a rare personality type at Winn. Miss Blanchard doesn’t offer any examples of how greens can be useful in a prison.

The company that markets the test claims that people who retake it get the same results 94 percent of the time. But Miss Blanchard says that after working here awhile, people often find their colors have shifted. Gold traits tend to become more dominant.[emphases added]

Edited by Holybullshit (11/03/20 08:08 AM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: OPIOIDS! [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27019168 - 11/03/20 11:17 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you are white, probably a man(though being a woman could work to garner sympathy and better treatment, as long as you aren't left alone with them for any length of time) maybe even one who has an outwardly conventional appearance. And the majority, not necessarily all, of your experience with police is probably limited to short encounters.

Yes, that is correct. I know that worked in my favor. That's why I keep a clean cut appearance. I partied, a lot.

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
And a lot of it has to do with LEO culture and training. I don't doubt there are officers who could be a force for good and thrive in such a role, but you'd be rolling the dice every time and probably have more success recruiting from the general population. Even if they started off "good people" they've been tainted by their experiences, their environment, and training/propaganda they've been exposed to by this point.

Not to mention the hiring practices of most LE organizations in the US...they purposefully look for idiots with low empathy who are just emotionally stable enough to be trusted with a gun. Score too smart(able to think for yourself) or compassionate and they won't higher you, I'm not making this up.

Even for investigators, detectives, federal agents etc. where a certain amount of intelligence is required they make extra sure that your personality is suited to just act as a cog in the system and not let things like empathy get in the way of your job.

This isn't exactly LE, but here's an example of both hiring practices and how their environment can taint their personality. From, "My Four Months as a Private Prison Guard"

Quote:

One day in class we take a personality test called True Colors that’s supposed to help CCA decide how to place us. Impulsive “orange” people can be useful in hostage negotiations because they don’t waste time deliberating. Rule-oriented “gold” people are chosen for the daily management of inmates. The majority of the staff, Miss Blanchard says, are gold—dutiful, punctual people who value rules. My results show that green is my dominant color (analytical, curious) and orange is my secondary (free and spontaneous). Green is a rare personality type at Winn. Miss Blanchard doesn’t offer any examples of how greens can be useful in a prison.

The company that markets the test claims that people who retake it get the same results 94 percent of the time. But Miss Blanchard says that after working here awhile, people often find their colors have shifted. Gold traits tend to become more dominant.[emphases added]

I know it's fucked and rigged and they want certain people in there, but I still want to believe in the good of humanity no matter how dismal it seems. I refuse to get nihilistic and be unhappy, depressed, and feel like everything is futile, useless, and not worth thinking positive about. There is good left in the world. I suggest weeding out all the assholes with proper tests and training. I am sure a few sneaky fucked up people would pass and get in there, but that happens anyway in most places unfortunately. You got to take the good with the bad.

“You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad. love what you got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, things go wrong, but just remember life goes on.”

― chime
tags: love

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder