Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | Next > | Last >
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26936060 - 09/14/20 10:22 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
His early attempts at better relations with Russia is one of the main reason establishment wants him gone.

And his desire to pull troops from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc aren't gaining him any favors with the establishment either.

But he never put up much resistance either. He's been a pretty obedient puppet for The Elite.

So I don't think they really care too much one way or the other.

I do think if Trump loses a part of The Establishment will go after him and he's not going to get untouchable status like Obama, Clinton or Bush would get. I also think his children are fair game as well. They pissed off a few too many people and they're going to have to pay for it in one fashion or another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBuckomcdoogle
Atypical obsessive.
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: qman]
    #26936069 - 09/14/20 10:28 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

One big contingent that wants trump in office is evangelicals, Mike Pence is their guy.

Their cause is fanatical and some of them have really deep pockets.

--------------------
"Nothing is more dangerous to your creativity than comfort and familiarity"

"Nihilism is the most basic truth in existence,
the only consistency throughout the world, and the universe is
chaos and decay"
"Logic leads to nihilism"

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26936112 - 09/14/20 11:05 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
But he never put up much resistance either. He's been a pretty obedient puppet for The Elite.

So I don't think they really care too much one way or the other.

I think they care based on how hard they're trying to get Biden into office.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26936338 - 09/15/20 04:03 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Like I said Trump will win this election by proving no one can do as well as he did. As horrible as that is. Its like a class room full of detention students and the first one that did the least horrible shit to get into detention becomes class President. Damn sad. But 100% real. This is politics

During the 8 years Biden was Vice President, the unemployment rate never got anywhere close to what Trump managed.

Trump is the first president in modern times to run for re-election having lost more jobs than he created

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Buckomcdoogle]
    #26936339 - 09/15/20 04:05 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Buckomcdoogle said:
One big contingent that wants trump in office is evangelicals, Mike Pence is their guy.

Their cause is fanatical and some of them have really deep pockets.

Some of them are just gonna watch the election from a closet

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26936443 - 09/15/20 06:40 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
His early attempts at better relations with Russia is one of the main reason establishment wants him gone.

And his desire to pull troops from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc aren't gaining him any favors with the establishment either.

I do think if Trump loses a part of The Establishment will go after him and he's not going to get untouchable status like Obama, Clinton or Bush would get. I also think his children are fair game as well. They pissed off a few too many people and they're going to have to pay for it in one fashion or another.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. One of his sons said recently, that they are going to lose and then they are going to get prosecuted.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26936519 - 09/15/20 08:02 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Honestly. I am so confused here. And how would Biden's tax increase benefit the establishment?

It's election season, dude.  Politicians will say anything they think the people want to hear.  I'll bet it never passes, and Biden knows it.

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Once again Biden will go even more extreme with this.

I'm not sure what you mean "Biden will go even more extreme with this"?

Between these two politicians who neither come close to representing laissez-faire ideology I am still not sure what you think Trump does that Biden does not support. I said Biden will be even more extreme he supports Trump's extreme grasp on freedom and would close the hand to tighten an extreme grasp any more. Of the two Trump is still more laissez-faire then Biden.

Biden has said a thousand times now he plans to hike up taxes. While you can honestly tax the fuck out of the rich all you want now is a bad time.

What policies does Biden propose that look promising to anyone? His entire campaign is riding on how much Trump sucks. At this point between the two I would vote for Trump. I never thought I would hear myself say it I honestly never thought so because I really hate Trump everything about him his street militias his constant attacks on people his inability to be positive in fact almost anything positive he has to say is in the face of what a grand contribution it is to everyone else that someone was removed or some bad shit happened and "its over now isn't it grand." Yet no one who supports Biden seems to be able to pull up any policies they think he has that are a contribution in any way shape or form to their way of life. His entire campaign is riding on simply how horrible Trump is and therefore he should be replaced.

This mentality was the same mentality that got rid of Batista and put Castro in power. Or what put Saddam Hussein in power. Just replace one tyrant with another? I have been saying for two months now that if anyone can prove to me Biden will be a better candidate then Trump I will go vote for him. No one has been able to. Its a terrible idea to me to put Biden in power. Trump is an absolutely horrible individual but at least at this point everyone can anticipate his moves. The same cannot be said for Biden.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26936522 - 09/15/20 08:04 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I think you hit the nail on the head here. One of his sons said recently, that they are going to lose and then they are going to get prosecuted.

If they can't prosecute him now they will not be able to prosecute him later.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 3
    #26936566 - 09/15/20 08:34 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Like I said Trump will win this election by proving no one can do as well as he did. As horrible as that is. Its like a class room full of detention students and the first one that did the least horrible shit to get into detention becomes class President. Damn sad. But 100% real. This is politics

During the 8 years Biden was Vice President, the unemployment rate never got anywhere close to what Trump managed.

Trump is the first president in modern times to run for re-election having lost more jobs than he created

Bruh, Im not a doctor or economist but I feel like the unemployment rate was gonna skyrocket during corona regardless of who the president was or how good they handled it. Whether it was trump or hillary or Biden or fuckin george washington in office right now, they would be running for re-election having lost more jobs than they created. You talk about trump way too much you are really running out of straws to grasp at. At least like, word it better or something

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Near Dylan]
    #26936612 - 09/15/20 09:01 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

That's true also. Probably at this point it doesn't matter who is in office right now. It rarely does. They always sort of fit the image of a decision maker but the bigger conglomerate is Congress and all the money being pumped into Congress and this is where decisions are passed or not then it goes down to the Governors etc. At this point people will just vote for who is a better moral choice in office right now and between these two guys both are awful immoral people. This is pretty much every election anyway. I guess I play into this game too much. Just hearing Biden saying over and over he is going to fix all of Trump's problems just annoys me to death but the campaign push of every candidate ever is to displace to the bad choices of the current POTUS so same story different day since 1776. Things have changed quite a bit since then. The method is different but the concept remains the same.

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #26937176 - 09/15/20 02:07 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

So if they can't prosecute him now, while the mass majority of the justice department is appointed/coerced by the trump admin - they won't be able to prosecute when most of the justice department is appointed/coerced by the opposition party? That makes a lot of sense.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: twighead] * 2
    #26937323 - 09/15/20 03:08 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Do you remember how almost a year ago Trump decided to pull the troops out of Western Syria? According to the contemporaneous media coverage he was reckless, the Kurds were going to get slaughered, Turkey were going to move in and grab the land, the US were losing face etc, etc. Well, looks like none of this has eventuated. Judging by the absence of media coverage reporting carnage in the area I can only presume that things are settling down in some way - exactly as I predicted on the now defunct Trump thread they would. Kurds and Turks are not dumb and they were always going to come to an arrangement which would not involve killing large number of people.

Is it time to accept that Trump's assessment of the situation a year ago was correct and the media pundits went on a merry ride? The historic agreement just signed between Israel and UAE/Bahrain shows that the US has not lost influence in the region - Trump and Jared have just re-focused on the stuff likely to produce good returns, as opposed to being bogged down in the Syrian desert. And this is just the beginning - exactly as Jared commented after releasing his Middle East peace plan proposal in January 2020 if the Palestinians don't get real they will be left behind by the shifting politics of the region. And they are not dumb, either.

For the first time in decades I am getting somewhat optimistic that a comprehensive deal building on Camp David may be on the horizon.

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Metoo]
    #26937371 - 09/15/20 03:27 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

This is a bit out of left field but here we go.

On this forum and elsewhere I often find that some participants are not open to an exchange of views which might challenge their pre-conceptions. There is also no doubt others feel the same about me. It is almost like if we start at opposite extremes and are unwilling to openly engage the discussion is pointless. Would it not be great if we could apply a test early on to work out if engaging in a particular debate is a good investment of time and mental energy?

In the current political drama in the US the test would be to ask your opponent to describe what they like/appreciate/value in the political bogey they otherwise despise. Life is not black and white and, logically, there should be something somewhere that even a dumb ass we hate has done which is worthy of praise, right? If one cannot find anything of value in someone else's legacy then very likely no additional information or reasoning will make much difference.

I will start by stating for the record what I like about Biden. He is experienced, a safe pair of hands and also a predictable, known quantity.

Edited by Metoo (09/15/20 08:03 PM)

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods]
    #26938056 - 09/15/20 09:23 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Well, fake news and a silly chinese virus is causing businesses to shut down.  Not trump's fault.  Most of the failing businesses are in democrat run cities... its almost like theyre knee capping voters to say "SEE LOOK, TRUMP UNEMPLOYMENT  IS UP!!! HAHAAA"  When they are doing it intentionally to themselves.  Come jan 2021, all will be forgotten and we can go back to buying overpriced cell phones.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

OfflineBuckomcdoogle
Atypical obsessive.
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: meltdowner]
    #26938086 - 09/15/20 09:40 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

On the news they keep bringing up how the government should be doing more.
Like what?
Shut down the country for the next 2 years?

Come out the other side with hyperinflation and extinction of small business?

Everyone is going to get it eventually.

It is a mathematical certainty.

"A person with the common flu will on average pass it to 1.3 people, Professor Hugh Montgomery told Channel 4's "Dispatches" on Sunday. If there are 10 cycles of that interaction, there will be 14 cases of the flu, he calculated."

"The coronavirus is about three times as infectious as the flu, he said. This estimate is a little higher than that of the World Health Organization, which says the average person infected with the coronavirus contaminates between 2 and 2.5 people."

6,686,203 CONFIRMED cases in the us currently.

That number is probably low by a factor of 10.

Not everyone is getting tested.

In fact many health authorities are telling asymptomatic people to not get tested because how backed up the system is.

--------------------
"Nothing is more dangerous to your creativity than comfort and familiarity"

"Nihilism is the most basic truth in existence,
the only consistency throughout the world, and the universe is
chaos and decay"
"Logic leads to nihilism"

Edited by Buckomcdoogle (09/16/20 03:13 AM)

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: twighead]
    #26938088 - 09/15/20 09:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

qman said:

So if they can't prosecute him now, while the mass majority of the justice department is appointed/coerced by the trump admin - they won't be able to prosecute when most of the justice department is appointed/coerced by the opposition party? That makes a lot of sense.

Umm, have the Double Jeopardy laws that existed been terminated? Remember Emitt Till? I am trying to figure out if maybe you are not completely insane but I am? What are they going to prosecute him again with a majority

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
    #26938090 - 09/15/20 09:43 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Buckomcdoogle said:
On the news they keep bring up how the government should be doing more.
Like what?
Shut down the country for the next 2 years?

Come out the other side with hyperinflation and extinction of small business?

"A person with the common flu will on average pass it to 1.3 people, Professor Hugh Montgomery told Channel 4's "Dispatches" on Sunday. If there are 10 cycles of that interaction, there will be 14 cases of the flu, he calculated."

"The coronavirus is about three times as infectious as the flu, he said. This estimate is a little higher than that of the World Health Organization, which says the average person infected with the coronavirus contaminates between 2 and 2.5 people."

6,686,203 CONFIRMED cases in the us currently.

That number is probably low by a factor of 10.

Not everyone is getting tested.

In fact many health authorities are telling asymptomatic people to not get tested because how backed up the system is.

Exactly, we all will get it eventually there is no doubt.  Cant tell the public that.  The angle js "orange man bad!".  Its really gross how coordinated the medias lies are.  Biggest problem in america is corruption in the news and government, and nonits not Trump!

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26938469 - 09/16/20 06:27 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I honestly couldn't think of anything to suggest for the question you posed, but this came up in the news yesterday. It qualifies as something Trump did right. He says he let former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis talk him out of assassinating Assad.

Back to my usual M.O. of letting Trump's own words portray him as a bumbling fool, there's this from his Pennsylvania Town Hall Meeting yesterday. He criticized Biden for advocating that everyone wear a mask but failing to come out and nationally mandate it. Trump apparently is confused about Biden's Presidential powers, which won't actually kick in till January. Biden did urge all Governors to mandate mask wearing.

The Scientific American endorsed Joe Biden, the first in the publication's 175 year history. This is evidence that Trump is special. The editors cited his inept and dishonest approach to the pandemic, medical care and climate change.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26938848 - 09/16/20 11:24 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Buckomcdoogle said:

"A person with the common flu will on average pass it to 1.3 people"

Right now the number of new cases is going down, so with the mask wearing measures we have in place, that number is now well under 1.0.

And a vaccine has already been released and is being distributed in many countries, which appears to be relatively safe.

The US and much of the West wants to wait for a vaccine that our big pharma can profit off of, so it may take us a bit more time, but we'll get there soon.

Once a vaccine is available, we should be able to keep the virus from spreading to everyone; we just need to keep the transmission rate as low as possible until then.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26939168 - 09/16/20 02:20 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom