Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDewypoop
Stranger
Drying and Storing Amanita Muscaria
    #26938686 - 09/16/20 11:41 AM (6 days, 2 hours ago)

I've been finding a lot of Amanita Muscaria Guessowii and I wanted to share some of my cultivating techniques and maybe get a comparison or honest opinion.

I dice up all the caps and stems pretty evenly and I put them on a pan in the oven at 170 - 200 degrees fahrenheit. I let the oven decarb the caps in a sense to make them more potent and to dry them out and so I can store them latter. I have some drying in the oven and on a plate ready to go.

I then can let it dry further on the plate or store it now and I can seem to store mushrooms for over a year or two in a plastic baggie or glass jar this way. I like to get them just to the point when they are almost crisp.

Also It does take quite a bit of time it's one of those things that while you do it you should probably check every so often and be willing to take at least 3 hours of patience.

Edit: sorry about the links I'm struggling with the pictures and what not I'll figure it out.

Edited by Dewypoop (09/16/20 12:09 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblehobbyguy
I like pizza
 User Gallery

Re: Drying and Storing Amanita Muscaria [Re: Dewypoop]
    #26938715 - 09/16/20 12:00 PM (6 days, 2 hours ago)

You should host and post your pics on this site. Some people wont click on external links. I can't see them cause that site requires JS and I don't run JS in this browser.

--------------------

OfflineDewypoop
Stranger
Re: Drying and Storing Amanita Muscaria [Re: hobbyguy]
    #26938751 - 09/16/20 12:21 PM (6 days, 1 hour ago)

Here we go. I just figured it out.

I moved them into a container for storage. I've also eaten these over 2 dozen times I like them but you really shouldn't do them unless you heat them in some way. I picked 5 caps and I think that should be good for me but everyone is different and don't just jump right into these things. Also by heating them slowly I turn the ibotenic acid inside the mushroom into Muscimol making them safer and more potent with a higher visual effects.

I also just found a cute deformed amanita.

Edited by Dewypoop (09/16/20 01:03 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation