Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: Shroomigan]
    #26899557 - 08/25/20 11:49 PM (27 days, 13 hours ago)

I think the longest for me was somewhere around 2 and a half days. By the end of it I was seeing "shadow cats" running around the room in all directions and it felt somewhat ominous. I had been doing various drugs in that time.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #26909538 - 08/31/20 01:31 PM (21 days, 23 hours ago)

8 days and change

Worked each day as well

Ended up with acute psychosis and hospitalized

Oh yeah I was sober both times as well

Both times ended up hospitalized on the 8th day

--------------------
i blew a speaker in my car today
yeah, he was a motivational speaker
it left a bad taste in my mouth
but I feel a lot more positive

Edited by stzacrack (08/31/20 01:32 PM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: stzacrack]
    #26912902 - 09/02/20 12:07 AM (20 days, 12 hours ago)

Impressive.  Don't see how that is possible but must be.  Energy drinks?  :shrug:

OfflineDancingWolf
FluffButt
Male

Loc: 8B - Gulf Coast
Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26920338 - 09/06/20 02:17 AM (16 days, 10 hours ago)

54 hours back when I still played warcraft, the only stimulants may have been caffeine. Interesting things happen when I do without sleep, literally obeying commands from people, such as to go to sleep. When the keyboard doesn't make any sense anymore, it's time to clock out, likewise when flying into trees.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: DancingWolf]
    #26921305 - 09/06/20 04:32 PM (15 days, 20 hours ago)

Thats a hard one for me. I spent many years of my younger life perpetually awake for weeks on end with very small periods where id just pass out uncontrollably at some point. I had severe insomnia for a long time. I still have issues today, but im surprised im even alive based on much more than just a significant lack of sleep, so it is what it is. Im not sure how many days in a row was my longest without a wink of sleep. It must be a couple days to a full week or so or around there. Usually at some point id fall asleep for at least a few minutes or something in there after so many days go by.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: Locus]
    #26923023 - 09/07/20 02:57 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Yeah, just never get into smelling salts to stay up.  I get the feeling of being surprised to be alive.  But if I repeated some of my same actions don't think by body would hold up talking the hard stimulants.  Coke and meth, crank, and ice.  I really think they are all the same thing besides cocaine.   

On with the gaming.  Just for me within reason.  I felt invincible back then, not so much now. 

Can't wait for the new consoles to come out in a few months.  My laptop playing the new ones is barely holding up from overheating even with a fan.  But yeah, 2 nights last time just sucked but I thought I would see.  It was just boring.  Plus is amazing the nightmares one has when on the powders.  Is not exactly fun. 

Dreams are an entertainment to me and I can process fears in my sleep.  So I actually most times enjoy the dream experience and being rested.

Forgetting controls and the buttons on a console or the keys on the computer.  I get it.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26936626 - 09/15/20 11:07 AM (7 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
Impressive.  Don't see how that is possible but must be.  Energy drinks?  :shrug:

Coffee in the morning but I dont takensugar with it or eat candy or anything like that

I did stop drinking but I didn't experience bad enough withdrawals to even "notice" cause I was going to work and etc

Also man I was trying to sleep so hard every night I'd lay there from 8pm till 5 wide awake

After like three four days man your mind breaks in a strange way and that's when the psychosis makes it impossible to function

At the hospital they shot me four or five times with the ativan or whatever I was convinced they were trying to kill me I ripped through the holes they had to put the leather holds on

Lots of very strange things to try and type on a phone

--------------------
i blew a speaker in my car today
yeah, he was a motivational speaker
it left a bad taste in my mouth
but I feel a lot more positive

Edited by stzacrack (09/15/20 11:10 AM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: stzacrack]
    #26936993 - 09/15/20 02:41 PM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

Yes that story checks out by personal experience.  Lol.  I just slept for 5 hours and getting fucked up.  Hours on a train.  Is interesting when one knows one is watching someone. 

No paranoia.  Fucking guy is staring at me and getting paid by the state to do so.  How boring must a job like that be?  Keeping to myself and like a dog, for what?  Your shitty paycheck?  God I can tell them. 

On an Amtrak on a break in Sac ball sack Sacramento, guy actually followed me since it was like a 30 minute break.  I notice.  Lol.  Never taking that to San Fran again, is a shitty trip and longest I will go is Denver. 

How can one feel good about one's self getting paid for doing that worthless shit?

OfflineD3monic
Weeb Trash
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Year Zero
    #26937044 - 09/15/20 03:14 PM (6 days, 21 hours ago)

Somewhere in the two week mark but not sure exact number... my all time worst meth bender. Me and 2 other friends... the come down was insane hallucinations both visual and auditory

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: D3monic]
    #26938152 - 09/16/20 12:35 AM (6 days, 12 hours ago)

Yeah demonic.  A party going on in my parking lot seriously but no one was there.  Makes me laugh.  Not fun.  Didn't have a good reputation through those days but I can laugh about it now.  Wisdom gained. 

God my nostrils are still fucked up and I sneeze so easily.  Whatever.  Still have some bridge between my nostrils unlike my American Indian friend in those days.  I hope that guy is still alive.  Enjoyed hanging out with him. 

Colbert time.  Keeps me sane. I love my substances just smarter about it now.  To each their own.  :wonka:

InvisibleNickoloxious
Subthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #26938420 - 09/16/20 07:34 AM (6 days, 5 hours ago)

3 days. No substances but alcohol used at the time.
Felt rather unstable by the end of it.

Never again. :thumbdown:

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: Wow. World record for staying awake is 11 days. What is your longest? [Re: Nickoloxious]
    #26938971 - 09/16/20 02:50 PM (5 days, 22 hours ago)

Yeah, not the best substance to use.  Had a three week bender with just a bit of sleep.  First time I have had a nightmare since I did meth.  It is always trying to escape someone trying to murder me.:shrug:

Life is weird.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being