Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Amazon Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineUzamaki88
Mr.
Male
First time and was a sucess!
    #26938144 - 09/16/20 12:29 AM (7 days, 54 minutes ago)

Hello i have grown in the past before and was super excited to start again so ill dive right into it. Im currently on my 2nd flush on these cakes. I read online a few years ago that in the wild when lightning strikes a patch on the ground and hits mycelium it will double crops ao i thought about doing that to one of my cakes experimenting. So i had a taser at hand lmao and shocked one . my first flush from 6 cakes was spaned over two days so i dunked them seperate times 2 at a time. Thats just how they fruited the first time.i put 2 in the fruiting chamber then 12 hours later i put the cake i shocked in the fruiting chamber then another 12 hours later i put the remaining ones i didnt shock. I felt to accomplished even tho it was just a experiment and it only happened once so far but the cake that i shocked is bearing far more and faster than all the other ones!! Has anybody else tryed such a thing? Lol this is my first time here because i had to talk about it with some one thank you!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinemescalinechemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: First time and was a sucess! [Re: Uzamaki88]
    #26938245 - 09/16/20 02:13 AM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

Good on you! I hope to make a post similar to this soon. My first grow, tubs are beginning to pin!

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Re: First time and was a sucess! [Re: mescalinechemist]
    #26938260 - 09/16/20 02:35 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

Next time you do it you should take a video and post it. It'd be cool to see a BRF cake assaulted with a taser. And it's an interesting idea, not sure if there's anything to it or it was just pure chance, but you may as well continue your experiments

OfflineA.k.a
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaming the system
Re: First time and was a sucess! [Re: meowjinx]
    #26938312 - 09/16/20 04:01 AM (6 days, 21 hours ago)

There was an article a few months back about a lab that did this. It was only gourmet mushrooms but something like 6 out of 8 species produced significantly more.

Somebody here was building some crazy shit to try and have an electrified fruiting chamber but I don’t think it went anywhere.

--------------------
LAGM2020

OfflineForrester
dumbfounded dipshit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maine, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: First time and was a sucess! [Re: A.k.a]
    #26938324 - 09/16/20 04:20 AM (6 days, 21 hours ago)

This comes up at least several times a year, and it never goes anywhere.  The discussion is almost the same every time. 

Not trying to be a downer, but I'll be interested when there's actual data with real sample sizes, and measurements like voltage, aperage, etc.

--------------------
Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Amazon Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation