Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #26924597 - 09/08/20 12:21 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I did read the statement, and Germany hasn't shared their results with Russia or the US yet.

It could turn out to be a poison administered by one of the oligarchs Navalny was investigating, as Brian Jones suggested above as a possibility.

But Germany hasn't yet shared their results.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26924677 - 09/08/20 01:24 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

This is kind of obvious, but:

Germany, Not Russia, Should Answer Questions Over Navalny Case
Quote:

The German authorities did not inform Moscow of its claims directly, but rather communicated first with its Western allies. There is more than a suggestion that the Western response is being coordinated to railroad accusations against Russia without Moscow being afforded due process. There is a presumption of guilt which violates due process and diplomatic protocol.

Contrary to Western assertions about Russia having to answer questions about the Navalny case, the onus is very much on the German authorities to explain their “findings” and to back them up with verifiable evidence. Otherwise it amounts to hearsay and innuendo.

The Russian doctors who treated Navalny, and possibly saved his life by their quick intervention, said they detected the presence of cholinesterase inhibitors which affect the nervous system, but such substances can be caused by a wide range of clinical pharmaceuticals, including those used for the treatment of diabetes which Navalny reportedly suffers from.

The Russian medics reportedly still possess the original body samples taken when Navalny was being treated in Russia. It is the Germans who are claiming they have detected Novichok, but so far they have not provided verifiable proof. It is their word for it, that’s all.

Navalny’s aides immediately claimed he was poisoned when he fell ill. They said he may have been poisoned from drinking tea at Tomsk airport before his flight. But CCTV footage shows Navalny being handed the drink by an aide. So, if anyone intended Navalny’s intoxication from the beverage, they wouldn’t have known he was to be the person who received the drink.

There's a LOT more good reasoning in that article for why we should doubt the narrative.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26924690 - 09/08/20 01:34 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

The above is a really good source on this topic.  Here's another article from them:

Navalny False-Flag Authors Invent New Twist to Cover Lies
Quote:

So now the Navalny poison episode takes on a new twist with German military intelligence subsequently claiming they found traces of Novichok on a bottle of water the Russian dissident had purportedly been drinking from.

Navalny’s family relatives kept the alleged bottle after he fell sick on the flight from the Siberian city Tomsk. They purportedly did not hand the bottle over to the Russian toxicologists in Omsk, but rather provided the bottle instead to the Germans when Navalny arrived in Berlin two days later.

This “bottle twist” is a convenient and necessary foil to avoid the potentially damning contradiction from the Russian side. The Germans can now claim to have evidence that was not available to the Russians.
The problem is that in their haste to set up Navalny as a victim in order to sabotage Nord Stream-2, the authors overlooked the unfortunate anomaly of Russian doctors potentially disproving the claim of detecting Novichok in Navalny’s body. Realizing their clumsy mistake, the authors are obliged to invent another twist in the story involving a contaminated water bottle.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26924702 - 09/08/20 01:42 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I did read the statement, and Germany hasn't shared their results with Russia or the US yet.

It could turn out to be a poison administered by one of the oligarchs Navalny was investigating, as Brian Jones suggested above as a possibility.

But Germany hasn't yet shared their results.

Yes they did. I posted the statement.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #26924722 - 09/08/20 01:51 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Can you copy the part where is says they shared their results with Russia?  I missed it.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26924745 - 09/08/20 02:07 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

They shared the results with the world. Didn’t you read the statement? They said what they found. What do you think we are entitled to? His entire medical record?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26924789 - 09/08/20 02:36 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Here's evidence they didn't share them with Russia:

Russia: Germany has provided no proof of Navalny poisoning

And here's evidence they didn't share them with the US:

Where's your evidence that they shared with the world?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26924798 - 09/08/20 02:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
What do you think we are entitled to? His entire medical record?

No.  Just the records showing how they determined Novichok poisoning.

Edit:  Russia ALREADY HAS Navalny's entire medical record as Navalny is Russian.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (09/08/20 04:54 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26951013 - 09/23/20 12:47 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Novichok failed to kill again.  Navalny was released from the hospital and plans to return to Russia.
Quote:

"He’s not planning to go into exile in Germany,” the official said. “He wants to go home to Russia and he wants to continue his mission."

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26951146 - 09/23/20 02:14 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Your point?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26951179 - 09/23/20 02:26 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

The "message" you said Putin was trying to send apparently didn't get through.  The German military still hasn't shared its test results "proving" novichok with Russia.  The story is falling apart.

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26990646 - 10/17/20 08:34 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineDonJuan7
Stranger
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Stable Genius] * 2
    #26992420 - 10/19/20 07:34 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stable Genius said:
Navalny poisoned by nerve agent, chemical weapons watchdog confirms

From  the OPCW report-

Quote:

The results of the analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of biomedical samples collected by the OPCW team and shared with the Federal Republic of Germany confirm that the biomarkers of the cholinesterase inhibitor found in Mr Navalny’s blood and urine samples have similar structural characteristics as the toxic chemicals belonging to schedules 1.A.14 and 1.A.15 that were added to the Annex on Chemicals to the Convention during the Twenty-Fourth Session of the Conference of the States Parties in November 2019. This cholinesterase inhibitor is not listed in the Annex on Chemicals to the Convention.

Let me explain this propaganda to people who do not understand how US propagana works. First off who owns the OPCW? The dues paying USA and we have seen how they suppress and fire those who do not give the correct conclusion. Thanks for posting this link because it show that even Politico is a propaganda outlet. The short article states a headline a fact and declares a chemical weapon attack in its headline and body but then you read the report and see it in no way confirms what the headline and article states.

But also people need to learn to read because the report both states that they did not find any Novichok. They found "have similar structural characteristics as the toxic chemicals" SIMILAR, so it is SIMILAR. Do you understand this yet? By they way how common are Cholinesterase inhibitors?

They are easily obtained -

https://www.medicinenet.com/cholinesterase_inhibitors/article.htm#what_are_the_side_effects_of_cholinterase_inhibitors

Quote:

What are the uses for cholinesterase inhibitors?

Doctors prescribe cholinesterase inhibitors to individuals with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.

Doctors also prescribe them to individuals to treat Lewy Body dementia, Parkinson's disease, glaucoma, myasthenia gravis, and schizophrenia.

Some cholinesterase inhibitors are used as antidotes. Some can treat mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease, for example, rivastigmine (Exelon, Razadyne), while donepezil (Aricept) is approved to treat all stages, from mild Alzheimer's to severe Alzheimer's disease.

In case anyone does not yet understand it, the Houla massacre liars, the Douma chemical weapons fabricationing lying propaganda tool the OPCW is a propaganda tool of the USA which controls its composition and results. From the Gulf of Tonkin, to Weapons of Mass Destruction to Houla massacre lie to Novichok the naive and uninformed need to understand that nearly everything concerning war and propaganda the USA says in relations to countries it is actively attacking, is a lie. Whether it is Panama, or Vietnam, Iraq, Russia or Syria it is like after lie, after lie.

Here is a news source more attuned to reality than ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX when it comes to US imperialism, economic warfare and militarism-

http://wwww.southfront.org

Edited by DonJuan7 (10/19/20 07:40 AM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: DonJuan7]
    #26992544 - 10/19/20 09:11 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Southfront is a Russian conspiracy nutter site, dude.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: DonJuan7]
    #26992684 - 10/19/20 10:37 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not familiar with Southfront.

But you appear to be correct on all your points.

We now know that the OPCW changed the conclusions of the Douma inspection team (there's a whole thread about this).

We also know that many other countries have produced novichok, including the United States and Britain.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26993621 - 10/19/20 08:22 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Conclusions change all the time

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #26993623 - 10/19/20 08:24 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

But the OPCW inspection team stands by their original conclusions.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26993632 - 10/19/20 08:30 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Good for them. OPCW must weigh all data, though, and they came to their conclusion by doing that.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #26993712 - 10/19/20 09:35 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
OPCW must weigh all data, though, and they came to their conclusion by doing that.

Of course.  And part of that data is where they get their funding:

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26993727 - 10/19/20 09:44 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I don't see anything in the report about that being factored in.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies