Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next > | Last >
InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #26932145 - 09/12/20 06:55 PM (10 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

namaste said:
I admit the Kenosha cops fucked up but the last thing anyone needs is some little kid from across state lines trying to take shit into his own hands.

Business owners have insurance.  Dead people do not.

He knew the owner of the business he was defending, at request of the owner.

Last thing anyone needs is a violent mob rolling through town, looting, burning and destroying businesses which people have worked to establish.

And insurance only covers so much. Reports of owners only getting $25k for cleanup requiring upwards of $160k to clean up, and simply walking away because insurance won't cover.

Would you beat or better yet shoot your wife or girlfriend if she threatened to start breaking your stuff. Or was in the process of breaking it?
Would it be worth your life in jail to defend property
Worth your principle to beat her because you can't let property damage happen.

Any reasonable gun owner would tell a business owner to get fucked if they asked you to bring guns and act like a security guard.

--------------------
:whyyy:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblebrk
Unless...
Male User Gallery

Loc: SA Flag
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: budmanman]
    #26932341 - 09/12/20 08:42 PM (10 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
Oh this wrong car analogy is used daily, its something you read and just repeated.

This thead is the only place I've seen the news story. I live in Australia, so even if I watched or read the news, I doubt this would be on it.

Idk why your default reaction is to try and categorise and attack. Relaaaaax.

--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: brk] * 1
    #26932398 - 09/12/20 09:36 PM (10 days, 13 hours ago)

The police don't condone vigilantism as proof by his charges and the police chiefs statement that what he did was vigilantism and the opposite of law and order. I didn't condone the man who killed the Trump supporter in an act of vigilantism, he's a murder for "protecting his space" as much as rittenhouse but for political reasons people will fight for this kid until the cows come home and only look at the videos that prove their point.

I'm basing this off police reports, pre-recorded threats from Rittenhouse saying he was taking the rifle to defend if someone looted which was already in progress, eye witness reports numbering in the hundreds, his presentation, the fact that earlier before that he beat the dog snot out of a teenage girl for disagreeing with him about those issues, sitting front row when Trump said that if the police wouldnt do it someone would have to, that the protesters were burning the country down, terrorists to be elimated, very scary kill or be killed rhetoric. To  point to his defense attorneysside of the story is feeble. As I mentioned OJ Simpson had a good lawyer that sewed doubt into the jury even though we all know he killed them. If this was a black kid that was a Biden supporter you'd call him what he really is. A murder.

I don't think I'll be wasting anymore time or effort into this thread because people seem to have their minds made up completely so we will see what the jury comes back with and go from there

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #26932405 - 09/12/20 09:42 PM (10 days, 13 hours ago)

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26932460 - 09/12/20 10:44 PM (10 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
The police don't condone vigilantism as proof by his charges and the police chiefs statement that what he did was vigilantism and the opposite of law and order. I didn't condone the man who killed the Trump supporter in an act of vigilantism, he's a murder for "protecting his space" as much as rittenhouse but for political reasons people will fight for this kid until the cows come home and only look at the videos that prove their point.

I'm basing this off police reports, pre-recorded threats from Rittenhouse saying he was taking the rifle to defend if someone looted which was already in progress, eye witness reports numbering in the hundreds, his presentation, the fact that earlier before that he beat the dog snot out of a teenage girl for disagreeing with him about those issues, sitting front row when Trump said that if the police wouldnt do it someone would have to, that the protesters were burning the country down, terrorists to be elimated, very scary kill or be killed rhetoric. To  point to his defense attorneysside of the story is feeble. As I mentioned OJ Simpson had a good lawyer that sewed doubt into the jury even though we all know he killed them. If this was a black kid that was a Biden supporter you'd call him what he really is. A murder.

I don't think I'll be wasting anymore time or effort into this thread because people seem to have their minds made up completely so we will see what the jury comes back with and go from there

Cleaning graphitti, Patching up ‘protesters‘, and self-defense don’t qualify as vigilantism.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Edited by lowbrow (09/13/20 07:55 PM)

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26932548 - 09/12/20 11:34 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
I can't wait to bump this in a year and see what lowbrow has to say about the guilty on all charges verdict

I really don’t see that happening.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

InvisiblePerusha_Kyuden
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: lowbrow]
    #26932581 - 09/12/20 11:51 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

YOU WANNA SERIOUSLY TRIP ON A SWORD???

--------------------
Master of none

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: viraldrome] * 1
    #26932793 - 09/13/20 04:43 AM (10 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

namaste said:
That doesn't mean jack.

I live in a small town in Wisconsin, there's local DAs that could write a better defense.  Just because you did it doesn't mean you're guilty.

He'll probably get a pardon, scumbag should get the death penalty IMO.

For defending himself against a mob.
:whateveryousayfreak:
They would have taken his rifle and may have used it against him if he wasn't a smart kid with a strap on his rifle. He knew how to operate his weapon, and he did, effectively.

He's still alive. Good for him.

Those who he killed had it coming, attacking someone, anyone, with a rifle, in my ignorant toddlers opinion, is stupid.

This would be a different story if he were of age.

So you think you should be able to shoot unarmed people in a fight? He brought a gun to a skateboard fight. Those people were just trying to disarm a mass shooter. They are heroes.

I'm OK with business owners defending their own stores with firearms, that's cut and dry you shot someone looting your store. There is no grey area. A roaming  out of state vigilante is much different, I don't trust them to make proper decisions on when to fire. He's not protecting his own property, he's appointed himself sheriff and he's 17. Teenagers dont make good decisions. He needs a few decades to deter others

He didn't come from out of state. He was already working as a lifeguard in WI that day, as he lives 15 minutes from where he was. The gun wasn't brought from out of state. Business owner asked him to help. He was attacked for putting out a dumpster fire the communists were pushing near a gas station. He didn't shoot til they were chasing and one guy fired a shot as he had his back turned, obviously you don't know if that shot is coming at you while you're running away. He only shot the others as they were ganging up on him and ready to stomp him and beat him with the skateboard as he was still trying to run away, and apparently you don't know how much damage metal skateboard trucks can do if you're getting hit in the head, people have died from that before. The guy with no bicep was pulling his pistol before he got shot. He did not shoot the people who backed off or had their hands up, then he immediately turned himself in. And a multiple time child rapist and a girlfriend strangler were killed during this. Not a huge loss. A "mass shooter" does not act like this. He had plenty of opportunity to keep firing if his intent was just to kill people. You guys need to do a better job of staying up to date on this stuff, all this has been said multiple times before.

#FreeRittenhouse

--------------------

Edited by Eminence (09/13/20 04:51 AM)

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: Eminence] * 1
    #26932798 - 09/13/20 04:56 AM (10 days, 5 hours ago)

Also, I know there are some on this site that think police shouldn't be a thing in general. And some that havent made it clear that they don't want any, but think they're all bastards, no exceptions. But either way, without police, you get a lot of Rittenhouses. Think about that.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: Perusha_Kyuden]
    #26932839 - 09/13/20 06:11 AM (10 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Perusha_Kyuden said:
YOU WANNA SERIOUSLY TRIP ON A SWORD???

You’re canadian, you don’t understand how this works.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26932929 - 09/13/20 09:01 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
Also, I know there are some on this site that think police shouldn't be a thing in general. And some that havent made it clear that they don't want any, but think they're all bastards, no exceptions. But either way, without police, you get a lot of Rittenhouses. Think about that.

A lot less you mean. He was indoctrinated and brainwashed to be a little copsucker.
If police were not considered this holy part of what it takes to have society we would have far less little faggy kids running around.

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

#26932940 - 09/13/20 09:16 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

That makes no sense. With no police, criminals become more confident in committing crimes people would normally call the police for. Without them there to call, they'd have to handle it themselves. There has already been examples of this happening. I feel like I'm stating the obvious, but I guess not to some people. I personally would be somewhat fine with it as long as I can have as many guns as I want to handle my own shit. Because as we know, the most violence is typically in areas with tighter gun regulations.

But, in your society with no police, does that also mean no prison or consequences for rapists, murderers, arsonists, thieves etc? You wanna go back to the mob rule days or something?

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26932960 - 09/13/20 09:35 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

Tell that to real first world countries :rofl:

You're so used to America being like Mexico lately that you can't even fathom us having a normal country

--------------------

Offlinegopher
Egg hatcher
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: bodhisatta] * 2
    #26932975 - 09/13/20 09:46 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

If I was in charge Police would get extra funding that would require mandatory deescalation and discretion training, and treating the people with respect, opening up dialog and trying to thin the divide, get rid of the "us vs them" mentality, and body cams, Toronto police is slowly being fitted with BWC and Id like to see it country wide

--------------------
In essence, your body knows better than the experts how much salt it needs--and telling someone to restrict their salt intake is akin to telling someone to restrict their water intake when they are thirsty. It just makes no biological sense.

The salt fix -- James DiNicolantonio -- Doctor of pharmacy and cardiovascular research scientist

:kratom:

InvisibleEminence
Male

#26932977 - 09/13/20 09:51 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

Other countries aren't relevant in this topic. Other first world countries you're talking about don't have the umm...cultural violence we have here, for the most part. Got a lot of knifey immigrants over in Europe though.

But you didn't say what your plan would be here. So, no arrests, just mob rule or what?

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: gopher]
    #26932978 - 09/13/20 09:52 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

America would probably benefit from a policy that anyone who wants to be a cop is banned from being a cop and we appoint level headed people to do the job for 2-4 year stints.

@eminence

Im not changing the course of this debate to satiate the inability for you to comprehend any society that isn't shit.
Do some of your own research. You clearly need to.

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26932979 - 09/13/20 09:54 AM (10 days, 59 minutes ago)

I mean clearly no arrests. Total mob rule. No jail. But we will send all the rapists to your home for rehabilitation :lmafo:

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

#26932981 - 09/13/20 09:55 AM (10 days, 58 minutes ago)

That is one of the stupidest ideas I've heard lol.

I could just kill them them then, like Rittenhouse did to that kid-rapist :awesome:

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse's official initial defense statement. [Re: Eminence]
    #26932986 - 09/13/20 09:58 AM (10 days, 55 minutes ago)

Out of curiosity. Do you actually own and carry a gun? Not just own but actually carry?

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

#26932987 - 09/13/20 09:58 AM (10 days, 55 minutes ago)

Not since I moved out of the city.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Community >> The Pub