Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecinnamongirlx2
PEACEFUL LOVING FRIEND
Female

Loc: colorado
general questions
    #26921057 - 09/06/20 12:10 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Hello all,
Obviously each strain will give a different affect. I have been micro dosing for depression issues. Just started in June, Im still very new. SO far I've tried 3 different kinds. The only one that seems to give me the most positive feelings, affects is the Penis Envy. Is that typical? Or is it like pot where each one works different for each person, or is each strain meant to have specific affect? The last one I did i believe was golden. It was very negative affect. So much that it caused me to rethink this,like maybe i should try a whole other form like dmt?? Advice please.....TY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGoatrider
Rhythm Guitarist
Male

Loc: Germany Flag
Re: general questions [Re: cinnamongirlx2]
    #26921087 - 09/06/20 12:23 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I guess it was due to high potency of PE.
But I suggest to move here to gain best answers:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/336

:cookiemonster:

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: general questions [Re: Goatrider]
    #26921320 - 09/06/20 02:42 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Cubes are cubes. Set setting and dose make all the difference in the world.
Difference species of mushrooms might give slightly different effects but the psychedelic chemicals in them are all largely the same

Invisiblehunter s thompson
Raoul Duke
 User Gallery

Re: general questions [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26921988 - 09/06/20 08:52 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Idk I like gulf coast for microdosing. always gives me a happy uplifting feeling that I don't get from others. Granted I clone and look for that specific feeling for my micro. I know cube is a cube but I feel they have different highs.

--------------------
Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.

Offlinecinnamongirlx2
PEACEFUL LOVING FRIEND
Female

Re: general questions [Re: Goatrider]
    #26922029 - 09/06/20 09:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

ty..."move here"??? Where???

Offlinecinnamongirlx2
PEACEFUL LOVING FRIEND
Female

Re: general questions [Re: hunter s thompson]
    #26922033 - 09/06/20 09:15 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

ty...I appreciate the info...

Invisiblehunter s thompson
Raoul Duke
 User Gallery

#26922038 - 09/06/20 09:20 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

They meant move to Research and microdosing forum. Instead of getting started.

--------------------
Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: general questions (moved) [Re: cinnamongirlx2]
    #26922499 - 09/07/20 06:41 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

This thread was moved from Getting Started.

Reason:
Better fit

Offlinecinnamongirlx2
PEACEFUL LOVING FRIEND
Female

#26922852 - 09/07/20 11:24 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

oh..yes sir,that's what I'm doing. I leave it on 24/7 and in between job search, I read this site. Am hoping to gain enough knowledge and info to grow my own as well. I have so much to learn. I appreciate everyone's help.
Cindy

Offlinecinnamongirlx2
PEACEFUL LOVING FRIEND
Female

#26922857 - 09/07/20 11:25 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

ty..I will go there

Offlinecinnamongirlx2
PEACEFUL LOVING FRIEND
Female

#26922862 - 09/07/20 11:28 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

never heard of that kind, but I'll certainly give it a try...If i can find it. I'm reduced to the sites on my instagram. Kinda scared of that mail order shit. Haven't done it yet. My original face to face source disappeared.

OfflineBiotrue
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26925067 - 09/08/20 05:55 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Bear with me on this post because I am all over the place with my thoughts here.

In the last year i started cultivating my first mushrooms. I got an APER spore print (albino penis envy reverted).

I'm really not sure what reverted means but i think that it means its not Albino Penis Envy anymore. It could be any cubensis strain for all i know. Each time i take it, i seem to have a different experience. I've tried various doses and each time have had differences and similarities. I want to both enjoy the experience and have healing breakthroughs.

So far, I have not had many enjoyable experiences and its hard to tell if I have had any healing. I dont currently have an ability to get a very good set and setting because I live at home, i don't have many good friends around anymore, but I carry on.

With this mushroom I seem to get extremely depressed when I take it. I get some closed eye visuals and occasionally but rarely some open eye visuals. If I take more than 3 grams i feel nauseated, actually any amount makes me feel nauseated but over three grams and I begin to lose my confidence that I can handle it. taking more doesn't necessarily offer more visuals.

I went on a camping trip so I could take a large dose and took 5 grams and ended up vomiting at about the 45 min mark. I also makes me get very tired. The more I take the more sleepy i get, but it doesn't let me fall asleep. The trip feels more inner-mental than outer experience changing. If I become present its almost like I am not on mushrooms, but within a few moments I will slip back into a inner mental space where negative emotions really seem to pervade everything, and occasionally some patterns developing around my peripheral vision for brief moments until i adjust my gaze.

The first time i took mushrooms at 16 yrs old (now 40), I had rainbow halos around objects, I hallucinated cartman from southpark hovering over a campfire, and I had fun hanging out with a friend of mine and had a good time. I dont know what type of mushrooms they were, but the mushroom i am taking now is not giving me that original experience.

I have been working on a new albino Penis envy grow and I am giving up the APER that i have been cultivating. I am hoping to get my first APE mushrooms within 3 weeks and see what may be different.

A cube is a cube, but i suspect that each grow and each (strain, variety, species IDK the correct terminology)has various enzymes or chemical composition that may create different experiences. If it happens with pharmaceutical grade meds then it happens here to probably a greater degree. individual physiology can also give you the opposite experience than others so keep that in mind as well.

Edited by Biotrue (09/08/20 06:00 PM)

Offlineancient.seek
Stranger
general questions [Re: cinnamongirlx2]
    #27214780 - 02/19/21 12:04 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Hi guys

This is my first time in this forum - I search everywhere to post this in the right section - so sorry if I'm asking in a wrong place. feel free to guide me.

I used and enjoyed mushrooms 6 to 8 times.
now I want to do it with one of my friends, but he has a Wilson liver disease (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson%27s_disease).
Because of the disease, he take D-penicillamine 250mh and vitamin B6

My question is, is it safe for him or not?
I search everywhere and founded nothing related except Avoid if someone has a mental issues.

Thanks in advance

Edited by ancient.seek (02/19/21 12:16 PM)

Offlinegone-pear-shaped
Stranger than fiction

Re: general questions [Re: ancient.seek]
    #27221680 - 02/23/21 06:44 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ancient.seek said:
This is my first time in this forum - I search everywhere to post this in the right section - so sorry if I'm asking in a wrong place. feel free to guide me.

Indeed, better make your post in a forum rather than in someone else's thread. Try going here and click "post". For best luck getting answers, take advantage of the "Subject" field to summarize your question.

Offlineancient.seek
Stranger
Re: general questions [Re: gone-pear-shaped]
    #27234653 - 03/03/21 05:33 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks a lot

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, veggie, LogicaL Chaos, Pastywhyte
804 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.