Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
Drone drops hundreds of bags of cannabis in Tel Aviv * 1
    #26915805 - 09/03/20 04:46 PM (21 days, 10 hours ago)

Drone drops hundreds of bags of cannabis in Tel Aviv
www.jpost.com

A drone dropped hundreds of bags of cannabis on Thursday afternoon over Rabin Square in Tel Aviv, attracting dozens of confused people, who rushed to pick up as many bags as they could carry.

The bags of cannabis were dropped by the "green drone" Telegram group, which advocates for the legalization of cannabis in Israel, with "free love" being the group's slogan.

Before dropping the cannabis over Tel Aviv, the group published a message on Telegram, hinting at the planned operation.

"It's time my dear brothers. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's the green drone, handing out free cannabis from the sky... Enjoy my beloved brothers, this is your pilot brother, making sure we all get some free love," the message read.

The message also indicated that the operation was part of the group's celebratory launching of a new delivery system titled "rain of cannabis."

"We're launching the 'rain of cannabis' project, that will include a weekly delivery to different parts of the country of 1 kilo of cannabis divided into free 2 gram bags," the message stated.

The masterminds behind the operation also addressed the imminent threat of a lockdown imposed by the government in an attempt to prevent the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, explaining that the situation "requires thinking outside the box and coming up with new ways of getting cannabis to consumers" – which they said is what gave birth to the project in the first place.

The police announced shortly after the incident that it had arrested two suspects in their 30s, who allegedly operated the drone that flew over Rabin Square which scattered the bags of cannabis.

According to police, the distribution of a substance suspected to be dangerous is illegal. The suspects who were arrested will be interrogated and dealt with accordingly.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: Drone drops hundreds of bags of cannabis in Tel Aviv [Re: Ythan]
    #26916031 - 09/03/20 07:28 PM (21 days, 7 hours ago)

I wish someone would rain cannabis over my house:unwanted:

OfflineImmortalZodd
I seek only the strong
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Drone drops hundreds of bags of cannabis in Tel Aviv [Re: The Influence]
    #26916924 - 09/04/20 09:46 AM (20 days, 17 hours ago)

...and a new movement in Tel Aviv has begun?

much like the psychedelic revolution in the US in the 60's, if received as well as the article indicates this may inspire a new generation of anti-prohibitionists. perhaps.

Great idea either way, I'll be checking the skies more often in case the green drone comes to my town :super:

--------------------
...the illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.

Carl Sagan

OfflineShroomigan
Did someone say whippets?!

Loc: Turtle Island Flag
Re: Drone drops hundreds of bags of cannabis in Tel Aviv [Re: ImmortalZodd]
    #26918119 - 09/04/20 09:56 PM (20 days, 4 hours ago)

I heard weed is very expensive in Israel. Those folks are doing gods work providing herbs to the people.

--------------------
Terence McKenna's biggest fan

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: Drone drops hundreds of bags of cannabis in Tel Aviv [Re: The Influence]
    #26918276 - 09/04/20 11:34 PM (20 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
I wish someone would rain cannabis over my house:unwanted:

:whathesaid:

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
-We are all computer data in a materialistic world-
|Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything|

OfflinefoxMedicine
Stranger

Re: Drone drops hundreds of bags of cannabis in Tel Aviv [Re: Blazer420]
    #26925475 - 09/09/20 01:10 AM (16 days, 1 hour ago)

Wow, that is brilliant! We need to do this all over the US.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service