Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26889235 - 08/19/20 09:58 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Thank'ee

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: Nonagon Infinity] * 2
    #26890089 - 08/20/20 01:24 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

"Dem Convention PACKED With Republican Speakers & Right-Wing Arguments"

InvisibleYellow Pants
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: qman] * 1
    #26890197 - 08/20/20 02:33 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Probably inevitable when Biden surpassed Bern.  Yet the right wing msm still has the gall to project Biden far left.  :nonono:

Either that or they define far left in their own complementary way.

OfflineYeetusdeetus
 User Gallery

Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: Yellow Pants] * 3
    #26890242 - 08/20/20 03:02 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

How did we get to a point where far left American politicians are considered moderates in nearly every other developed country

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: Yeetusdeetus]
    #26890289 - 08/20/20 03:52 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

When both sides continue to sling shit!
It is  thier livelihoods (along with MSM) and strategies, after all.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: Yeetusdeetus]
    #26890495 - 08/20/20 06:01 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yeetusdeetus said:
How did we get to a point where far left American politicians are considered moderates in nearly every other developed country

Far left American politicians simply don’t exist. That’s how.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland
Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: christopera]
    #26911813 - 09/01/20 12:15 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

The left is completely fucked this election cycle.

Kamala Harris said talking to Colbert that the riots aren't going to stop even AFTER the election. Considering she's essentially running for president (Biden is senile and will be replaced by her if he wins), this is what you're going to get if you vote Dem this year: A WOMAN WHO INADVERTENTLY ADMITTED SHE WILL NOT STOP THE RIOTING IF SHE'S ELECTED. (She actually encouraged them in the interview.)

Well, there goes at least a few more thousand votes into the Trump bucket.

The comments section gives me hope. This is fuckin' Stephen Colbert's official channel and everyone is STILL bashing on Harris.

EDIT: This is older than I thought, (2 months or so) but good to know she feels this way.

--------------------

Edited by Vahn421 (09/01/20 12:18 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: Vahn421]
    #26912212 - 09/01/20 03:28 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

What's Trump doing to stop anything?  Just spectating like the rest of us.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26912234 - 09/01/20 03:42 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:

Kamala Harris said talking to Colbert that the riots aren't going to stop even AFTER the election. Considering she's essentially running for president (Biden is senile and will be replaced by her if he wins), this is what you're going to get if you vote Dem this year: A WOMAN WHO INADVERTENTLY ADMITTED SHE WILL NOT STOP THE RIOTING IF SHE'S ELECTED. (She actually encouraged them in the interview.)

The comments section gives me hope. This is fuckin' Stephen Colbert's official channel and everyone is STILL bashing on Harris.

EDIT: This is older than I thought, (2 months or so) but good to know she feels this way.

Lmao this was 2 months ago but she meant what I say in the context of b3ing the VP pick

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: qman]
    #26912249 - 09/01/20 03:50 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

Yeah this has been my biggest question to people. There's a reason why it's as bad as it is right now. There was was racial unifying speech, no understanding of frustration, no attempts to try and desecrate. He thinks his biggest reelection assets is letting tensions get high in dems cities grow. But in reality he is the leader of the country morally or should be at least. He tweet 89 times after a Trump supporter was shot but didn't post anything but support from Kyle rittenhouse. They're both murderers but he needs the division to win.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

#26912324 - 09/01/20 04:35 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

He's allowing the states to show their true colors. He's said there is a line and if its crossed he will get involved on more than one occasions, not necessarily in those words.

He has verbally condemned the riots constantly. The dems only started condemning the riots once they realized it was affecting the blue vote. (So only recently.) Even Den Lemon reported on it. For them, the ONLY reason the rioting needs to stop is polls. Up until the point they no longer thought it was going to work in their favor, they encouraged the rioting.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: Vahn421] * 2
    #26912636 - 09/01/20 07:31 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Quote:

qman said:

He's allowing the states to show their true colors. He's said there is a line and if its crossed he will get involved on more than one occasions, not necessarily in those words.

He has verbally condemned the riots constantly. The dems only started condemning the riots once they realized it was affecting the blue vote. (So only recently.) Even Den Lemon reported on it. For them, the ONLY reason the rioting needs to stop is polls. Up until the point they no longer thought it was going to work in their favor, they encouraged the rioting.

Ok, so there is no action that you're aware of to stop the protesting/rioting other than verbal condemnation?

News alert!!!  The protesters don't give a flying fuck about Biden/Harris and the Democratic Party when it comes to their protesting on the streets. So Corporate Establishment POS Don Lemon can say anything he wants about it and it doesn't mean a dam thing.

The R's and D's can play political theater all day long with the protesting and it doesn't matter at all. Trump does NOT have any solution. His attempt to send in Federal agents quickly turned into a massive PR failure.

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Kamala Harris gets the veep pick. [Re: qman] * 3
    #26912675 - 09/01/20 07:50 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Establishment dems are as useless as republicans.  They are the same party.  Expect even more brutal crack downs and infringement of civil liberties under Crime Bill Biden and Top Cop Kamala.  The only difference will be the "tone", and the fact that shitlibs will go back to blissfully ignorant sleep

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

#26912686 - 09/01/20 07:55 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Quote:

qman said:

Ok, so there is no action that you're aware of to stop the protesting/rioting other than verbal condemnation?

News alert!!!  The protesters don't give a flying fuck about Biden/Harris and the Democratic Party when it comes to their protesting on the streets. So Corporate Establishment POS Don Lemon can say anything he wants about it and it doesn't mean a dam thing.

The R's and D's can play political theater all day long with the protesting and it doesn't matter at all. Trump does NOT have any solution. His attempt to send in Federal agents quickly turned into a massive PR failure.

I think Trump is quite willing to send in the feds once again if things get bad enough.

Two things:

#1: It's going to have to first get a lot worse to justify that kind of force and the people are going to have to ask for it first. It's going to have to become even more obvious that intervention is needed.

#2: As it stands, Trump is gunning to win 2020. Things will be different in the second term if/when he wins.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26912788 - 09/01/20 08:55 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Quote:

qman said:

I think Trump is quite willing to send in the feds once again if things get bad enough.

Two things:

#1: It's going to have to first get a lot worse to justify that kind of force and the people are going to have to ask for it first. It's going to have to become even more obvious that intervention is needed.

#2: As it stands, Trump is gunning to win 2020. Things will be different in the second term if/when he wins.

I agree that IF Trump were to win that he would have some temporary political ammo to send in some Federal agents and attempt to calm things down. At the end of the day, it's still going to backfire because it wouldn't have enough support, remember EVERYTHING will be on video. That's a no win situation for a government that wants to piss on the US Constitution.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26913225 - 09/02/20 06:25 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:

Even the Republicans know they are going to lose the Presidency and the Senate. Mitch McConnel told candidates to distance themselves from Trump if they need to.

You're acting like the President can stop the riots. Trump can't do it. Trying to blame the Democrats before they take office is ?????. There will be plenty to blame them for starting next year.

Also have no idea why you said "inadvertently" or why you're capitalizing everything. Take your meds.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order