Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms
    #2691116 - 05/17/04 12:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

You know when you're tripping on magic mushrooms and you discover that something's been sitting right in front of you staring you in the face but you never noticed until your reality is jostled by a shroom trip?

One time on mushrooms my friend pointed out the aura around a tree and I looked and boom there it was! It was there all along, I just never saw it. Since then, should I so choose, I could see the tree auras without use of drugs. I though this was pretty neat. Next I was high on mushrooms and syrian rue when I discovered that I was telepathically communicating with a friend of mine, and ever since then, I've understood how to put out my "antenae" and sense the dynamic of my relationship with another person.

I imagine there are a number of you out there who've discovered similiar things while on mushrooms. What I like about this effect I'm describing is that you gain something that lasts longer than the shroom trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2691200 - 05/17/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Next I was high on mushrooms and syrian rue when I discovered that I was telepathically communicating with a friend of mine

Huston Smith, an author on religion and entheogens, and 45-year researcher on psychedelics, tells of a trip where he had the most amazing telepathic experience with a fellow tripper. When he came down, he told the other of his interpersonal insights and discovered to his amazement that he was completely off-base.

Not a direct comment on your experience, just a general warning that certainty and clarity are not indicators of any deep truth.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #2691296 - 05/17/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I tried telekinesis on my last mushroom trip and found it to be much easier and I could spin the psiwheel like crazy. Speaking of which... anyone here practice telekinesis?

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2691632 - 05/17/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dialated pupils=dialated perception.  :smile: It stays with you after the trip, if you let it.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: deff]
    #2691639 - 05/17/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I tried telekinesis on my last mushroom trip and found it to be much easier and I could spin the psiwheel like crazy. Speaking of which... anyone here practice telekinesis?

Meaning that you could blow harder on the pinwheel when tripping?

Fly to Vegas demonstrate your prowess and walk home $20,000 richer.

or...

Post a weak excuse about why you can't or won't take my money.

Your call.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #2691663 - 05/17/04 02:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dialated pupils=dialated perception. It stays with you after the trip, if you let it.

Dilated pupils = more light let in than usual. No more; no less. Then your pupils return to a normal state.

--------------------

OfflinephEight
fate
Loc: houston, tx
    #2691690 - 05/17/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I think his smile after dilated perception intended to say that he wasn't literally meaning that...

Edited by phEight (05/17/04 02:26 PM)

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: phEight]
    #2691816 - 05/17/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Trust me, I have no reason to lie about it, and everyone has the ability to do it. Why won't I fly to vegas for money? No one would pay to see it, telekinesis is common enough, skeptics would think it was a vegas hoax, plus it's not that amazing to see a psiwheel spin. And no I don't blow on it... it works under a glass as well.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2691865 - 05/17/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Blah blah blah. The usual...

So you have no usage for my $20,000?

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Swami]
    #2691919 - 05/17/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If you would actually give me twenty grand for me to show you simple telekinesis, I would gladyly accept. Somehow I doubt you would though. Do some reasearch on the subject, it's been practiced by many people and there are quite a few groups on the internet for it. I am not surprised by your skepticism though, as I too found it hard to believe before I was able to do it. It's good to be a skeptic, but you don't have to try to offensively push it on people who believe in it for the simple reason of having done it. www.psipog.net is a good site if you want to learn more about telekinesis and other psionics, but something tells me you won't bother looking at it :/

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2691990 - 05/17/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Do a search for Swami's posts on this forum. He's put up large sums of his own money numerous times for anyone willing to demonstrate any number of metaphysical phenomena to him. So far, no one has been able to do so. If I were you, and really believed I could perform telekinesis, I'd take him up on that offer.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: silversoul7]
    #2692022 - 05/17/04 03:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The fact that he has never had to pay means there's no proof that he would if I prove it, but I will prove it as best as I can. Try it yourself, and you will experience the proof firsthand. There's really no other way to prove it unless you travel over here. If you can think of another way of demonstrating though, let me know :smile:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2692032 - 05/17/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh and here's some videos of people performing it, but if you're skeptical I'm sure you won't believe them anyways. http://www.psipog.net/media.php

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2692047 - 05/17/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

logically one should not believe anything that doesnt go under extreme replication

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692048 - 05/17/04 03:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The fact that he has never had to pay means there's no proof that he would if I prove it...

Weaker and weaker the excuses get. (FYI this is standard excuse #7 on list.) How about this: not only has everyone failed the long distance tests, but not one person had enough "faith" in their abilities to even show up at my door.

Never heard of impartial witnesses apparently. I would bet evolving, frog and other semi-locals would show up for the big telekinesis event.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2692058 - 05/17/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, chill out. I'm not trying to trick people into believing something false here, there's no point at all in that. I asked if anyone else practiced tk, not if people believed in it. I'm sorry but it's not worth the money to fly over to a strangers house to show them how I can spin a wheel. Of course, you'll follow up saying this is another excuse, but comeone now... who the fuck actually would. If you, or someone else would be willing to come here to see me do it then fine, I have no problem with that. PM if you're interested.

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2692062 - 05/17/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

so explain to me how this actually works

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: spud]
    #2692075 - 05/17/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

To be honest, I have no clue how it scientifically works. Whether it works on the logic of everything being energy (indcluding atomic matter, and thought) and that you can affect the wheel's atoms just as you can affect your own, or through elctromagnetics, I don't know. What I know is that it's possible through being in a relaxed and focused state, and just willing the wheel (hah, how punny) to move. It's just like when you go to move your arm let's say, you don't actually think "Ok now fire up my neurotransmitters, send a signal to my muscle. Ok flex forearm, now bicep...". It works rather on a subconscious basis and anyone has the ability to do it. The number one thing that prevents results at first is lack of belief.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692083 - 05/17/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh and here's some videos of people performing it, but if you're skeptical I'm sure you won't believe them anyways.

I could point out a nice video of an alien autopsy, but if you're skeptical I'm sure you won't believe it anyway.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2692091 - 05/17/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

heh, this whole planet has an aura to it.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2692094 - 05/17/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

you see we have muscles to help us move our arm
how would you move a wheel through this?
you realize what you just explained makes no sense, right?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692099 - 05/17/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, chill out.
I am a veritable chill factory.

I'm not trying to trick people into believing something false here, there's no point at all in that.
When did I mention deceipt or trickery? Did you hallucinate that non-existent part of my post?

I'm sorry but it's not worth the money to fly over to a strangers house to show them how I can spin a wheel.
I understand. No one here has any need of $20,000.

Of course, you'll follow up saying this is another excuse, but comeone now... who the fuck actually would.
Someone that could actually do it. Simple.

If you, or someone else would be willing to come here to see me do it then fine, I have no problem with that. PM if you're interested.
What state are you in? I am sure that we could get a couple of skeptics and believers to witness this miracle that would totally reshape modern physics and would only be the discovery of the millenium.

Or if you put in an equally large sum in escrow, I will personally come out with my entourage.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2692147 - 05/17/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I live in Ontario, Canada. And I don't trust you would repay my flight there, let alone 20,000 dollars. Anyways, if you want to see proof that it exists, then come here.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2692151 - 05/17/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

To spud:

Yes but how do we move our muscles to move objects? I know that it works through neurotransmitters and whatnot, but then how do we trigger that? If you break it down far enough, our consciousness alters the energy of atomic structures.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692175 - 05/17/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm, let's do the math.

You risk $400 to come to the most fun city on the planet (no other reason to come here except to say Hi to the Swam) with a chance to garner $20,000 (500 to 1 ratio) and more importantly, to finally put the shroomery's resident loudmouth skeptic permanently in his place.

or

I can risk $400 to go to Boondocks, Ontario with a chance to watch someone blow a pinwheel with zero possible reward. "No, no wait! I really DID do it last week. Guess I need to be tripping and I am out of shrooms right now..."

Sounds equitable.  :rolleyes:

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2692176 - 05/17/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
To spud:

Yes but how do we move our muscles to move objects? I know that it works through neurotransmitters and whatnot, but then how do we trigger that? If you break it down far enough, our consciousness alters the energy of atomic structures.

you seriously need to take a class in human physiology

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692200 - 05/17/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

And I don't trust you would repay my flight there, let alone 20,000 dollars.

Guess you overlooked or don't understand what an escrow is. We can get frog to draw up the legal documents.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2692251 - 05/17/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

deff, can you make a video well rounded enough to convince people of your abilities?  :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: kaiowas]
    #2692345 - 05/17/04 05:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, first off I'm unaware of where you live swami. Secondly, yes I admit I'm unaware of what an escrow is, I'm not very legally informed :smile:. Third, I find it very hard to believe you would be willing to pay out $20,000, no matter how skeptical you really are. And finally, I didn't say I could only do it on mushrooms, but rather that it was easier (took no mental preparation).

To spud, yes I'm not too educated on physiology, but you missed my point entirely. I'm saying that for us to move anything, including the cells in our body, some form of mental energy manipulation is required. I know we have nerves that allow us to move our muscles, and chemical reactions stimulate these nervous systems within our brain, but you have to ask yourself- what initiates this movement of energy? It's the same with telekinesis.

kaiowas- no digital camera or anything, but maybe I'll pick up a cheap webcam in my travels to demonstrate it. But I'm telling you right now that it will not be enough proof for most people, and understandably. Telekinesis goes against people's own logic and therefore it is very hard to believe without doing it or seeing it done in person.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692368 - 05/17/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Deff: Why won't I fly to vegas for money?

Deff: Ok, first off I'm unaware of where you live swami.

I sincerely hope that your short-term memory loss is not drug-related.

Secondly, yes I admit I'm unaware of what an escrow is, I'm not very legally informed.
www.dictionary.com

Third, I find it very hard to believe you would be willing to pay out $20,000, no matter how skeptical you really are.
That is a very skeptical stance.

And finally, I didn't say I could only do it on mushrooms, but rather that it was easier (took no mental preparation).
Easier because everything already seems to be moving and morphing.

I know we have nerves that allow us to move our muscles, and chemical reactions stimulate these nervous systems within our brain, but you have to ask yourself- what initiates this movement of energy? It's the same with telekinesis.
One cannot compare a closed-loop system where all the parts are in contact with an open system where there is no physical contact.

Telekinesis goes against people's own logic and therefore it is very hard to believe without doing it or seeing it done in person.
It is not the "hardness of believing" that is the problem. It is the fact that none of the thousands of claimants can demonstrate it to any scientific group.

Edited by Swami (05/17/04 05:19 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2692404 - 05/17/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just curious: Does your telekinesis extend to larger objects as well? Is there a limit to how far away something can be for you to move it? Could you, for example, move a pen on my desk?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2692414 - 05/17/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"kaiowas- no digital camera or anything, but maybe I'll pick up a cheap webcam in my travels to demonstrate it. But I'm telling you right now that it will not be enough proof for most people, and understandably. Telekinesis goes against people's own logic and therefore it is very hard to believe without doing it or seeing it done in person."

that's cool...do what you need to do, just know that swami is just doing his part...and appreciation for this shouldn't go unnoticed.  you have to admit he brings up valid points, not to say that I dont think it's possible, but he's been doing these challenges since I have been reading this board (for 3 years now) and have yet to see anyone prove him wrong.  whether or not I agree with how he goes about criticing, but that's a different issue :grin:  if you can do that I would be fascinated at taking a look. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: silversoul7]
    #2692442 - 05/17/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

First off you need something to catch small air currents LIKE A PINWHEEL. A pen would take a 25+ mph wind to get it rolling depending on friction and size. Then you need to be close enough to breathe on it with a gale-like force instead of a 2-3mph zephyr...

This TK/PK thread comes up once a month with a new batch of wild-eyed innocents having made a major discovery :rolleyes:, but they never ask why the object to be moved must BE A PINWHEEL.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2692451 - 05/17/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I think it's more skeptical to not believe that it telekinesis can be real, than someone willing to pay 20 freaking grand to watch some guy spin a wheel to satisfy his own skepticism. As far as the vegas thing, yeah I wasn't thinking, And no, on mylast mushroom trip (only 3 grams) there was no morphing of objects, only minor visual distorions but nothing close to that. As far as the Vegas thing, I forgot, or rather didn't make the connection for you mentioned flying to your city after the Vegas post and for some reason I did not clue in :laugh:. Not drug related... I don't do many drugs.

As for the studies, I agree there isn't enough research into this field. A lot of TKers have learned semi-recently that this ability even exists, thanks to the internet and many psionic groups. I would be willing to submit to a scientific study if one such study exists.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2692472 - 05/17/04 05:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The pinwheel is easy because yes, it takes little force to move. While I know this can be counterproductive in prooving it, as wind itself can have a greater affect, it is also easier for whatever reason telekinesis is possible (elctromagnetism, though energy?). I can move it under a glass (much slower though) if you would like proof against wind currents. Plus, the rate at which it spins, for minutes at a time in one direction, in a completely still room where it was previously not spinning at all until I try, should be evidence enough if you see it. I'm not trying to say I made a huge discovery either, I asked if anyone else here practices it and I'm surprised no one does. This seems like a place that would have many people interested in psionics.

To ss7- distance does make a difference, but a minimal one. I can spin the wheel from accross my room, but I've never tried anything as ambitious as accross the continent. Oh, and I've yet to roll a pin, just spin paper and aluminum wheels, as well as coffee lids and other crap.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692489 - 05/17/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

from a similar thread posted by pattern 12/03:

Oh my god!!! I'm telekenetic. I just put a piece of paper on a nail and as soon as I cupped my hands around it it started spinning. I didn't even try or anything. The hardest part by far was balancing the paper on the nail.

Repeat the experiment with a dime or quarter (high coefficient of drag, minimal surface for air currents to catch on) and report back. And it doesn't even have to be under glass. (Boy, am I feeling magnaminous today!)

Do it now!

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2692507 - 05/17/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, like I said- it is much harder to move larger objects, which is why people start with psiwheels. I can do it under a glass, or from accross the room, so I know it's not wind or convection currents from my body heat. And no, I cannot move dimes or quarters, I'm not nearly that good.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2692551 - 05/17/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
I live in Ontario, Canada. And I don't trust you would repay my flight there, let alone 20,000 dollars. Anyways, if you want to see proof that it exists, then come here.

Whereabouts do you live in Ontario? I got a camera I could probably tape something with.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692563 - 05/17/04 06:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, like I said- it is much harder to move larger objects

So conversely, it should be much easier to move smaller objects.

A grain of salt has much less mass than a pinwheel. Try it with that and come back and tell us why it fails until we run out of excuses and this thread can die and we can go back to our normally scheduled program.  :stoned:

--------------------

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms *DELETED* [Re: Swami]
    #2692646 - 05/17/04 06:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by question_for_joo

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2692736 - 05/17/04 06:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

(edit)

Swami- the easiest, and first step at telekinesis is spinning something on a pin as it offers very little resistance to force, even less than sliding something like a grain of salt. I realize this can esily be affected by wind, which is why I'm offering to do it under something like a glass. Trust me, I have absolutely no reason to make this shit up, and frankly you seem skeptical enough that even if I showed you, you would still not believe me. But yeah, I can videotape it or something, but then again... I might spend my time altering the tape so I can look cool on here!11

Oh, and if you are so desperate for truth, I suggest you try it with an open mind. Read some tutorials on getting started and you should see results in anywhere from a day to week. Everyone has the ability to perform telekinesis.

Edited by trendal (05/18/04 02:16 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2693402 - 05/17/04 09:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Swami- the easiest, and first step at telekinesis is spinning something on a pin as it offers very little resistance to force, even less than sliding something like a grain of salt.
So now you are saying that your statement about size and mass was erroneous? (Hard to keep track of.)

I realize this can esily be affected by wind, which is why I'm offering to do it under something like a glass.
Then cut the large air collecting mass off and try it.

Trust me,
Trust a self-admitted pirate?

frankly you seem skeptical enough that even if I showed you, you would still not believe me.
Excuse #13. Heard that one at least 38 times last year alone. It would be OK if someone wanted to make that statement AFTER they showed me something, but nooOOOooo! It is always before. To date not one claimant has backed up a single thing.

Walk the walk; don't talk the talk.

Oh, and if you are so desperate for truth,
No desperation here. Please work on your empathogenic abilities before attemting a third faulty analysis. (0-2 so far).

I suggest you try it with an open mind. Read some tutorials on getting started and you should see results in anywhere from a day to week.
*Bzzzzzzt* Yet another false assumption. (0-3) Perhaps some manuals on telepathy might help.

Everyone has the ability to perform telekinesis.
Does this really even deserve a response?  :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2693463 - 05/17/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It takes less net force to spin a lightweight wheel on the fine tip of a pin than slide a grain of salt accross a solid surface. This is true. It does not matter that the salt has less mass, friction plays a large role. As for my statement earlier, I made a mistake, instead of saying mass I should have said necessary net force. I am sorry.

About the large air collecting mass- the wheels I use are often completely flat coffee lid that offer very little surface area for air currents to spin it. Plus doing it under a glass completely disproves your idea that it is merely the wind moving it.

A self-admitted pirate? Please go on...

About my "frankly you seem skeptical enough that even if I showed you, you would still not believe me." statement. This is not an excuse for not showing you. I am not the one who does not believe in this ability, and am not going to travel to another country to show a stranger something as simple as a psiwheel. I just said that because even after explaing that I can perform it under a glass, you brought up the salt example. I even had told you I cannot do anything besides spin some psiwheels and coffee lids, yet you throw this request in to try and disprove me. It is irrevelant.

You sure seem desperate for the truth if you're supposedly willing to spend 20 thousand fucking dollars, enough for a new car, on seeing a stranger perform telekinesis.

And yes, evvvvveeeeeryone has the ability to do telekinesis. It is a generic, yet ultimately unobserved, human phenomenon. Do you honestly think the hundreds and hundreds of people who make up psionic communities on the internet lie anonymously to strangers to try and sound special or something?

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2693535 - 05/17/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"When he came down, he told the other of his interpersonal insights and discovered to his amazement that he was completely off-base."

Lucky for me the type of telepathy I'm describing is pretty low-key stuff that can't be misinterpreted and is happening all the time. It also can't be verified, cause if you talk about it, it's not telepathy is it? Does is serve a purpose? I don't know. Yes.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2693566 - 05/17/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I made a mistake, instead of saying mass I should have said necessary net force. I am sorry.
Ok then, apology accepted. You now get a passing grade in physics. See? We are now making ACTUAL progress.

About the large air collecting mass- the wheels I use are often completely flat coffee lid that offer very little surface area for air currents to spin it.
Caffeine build-up?

You sure seem desperate for the truth if you're supposedly willing to spend 20 thousand fucking dollars, enough for a new car, on seeing a stranger perform telekinesis.
Is it the amount that bothers you? Would you rather it be more or less? (The Swam always aims to please his audience.) If I were to use my money to buy a new car for $20K (Bwah Ha Ha - Yeah, I will buy a 4 cylinder Saturn and keep my Viper in the garage!  :rolleyes:) instead, would that mean that I am desperate for a car?

And yes, evvvvveeeeeryone has the ability to do telekinesis. It is a generic, yet ultimately unobserved, human phenomenon.
We finally agree on the "unobserved part". :handth:

Do you honestly think the hundreds and hundreds of people who make up psionic communities on the internet lie anonymously to strangers to try and sound special or something?
Your batting almost 1000 on the (relative) newbie standardized debating template. Do some research on logical discussion, check out the fallacy of large numbers and get back to me.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2693572 - 05/17/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah telepathy occurs on a daily basis subconsciously between people. People are often aware of being able to read emotions by looking at people when often times their expression is not at all what brings on the sudden burst of empathy. It also occurs on a seemingly coincidential level, like phoning someone at the exact same time they phone you, so that one person picks up to phone the other to find out theyre already on the other line (before it rings). I can't think of many other examples off the top of my head, but subtlt telepathy/empathy occurs every day.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2693626 - 05/17/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

To be honest, I'd find a much much smaller sum of money to be more believable. Like in the range of 20-100 dollars, heh. $20000 just spells bullshit to me, and I find it hard to trust a stranger on the net that says that. But hey you could be telling the truth, just find it hard to believe.

By ultimately unobserved, I meant in the majoirty of people that this generic ability is possessed. Sorry for the confusion.

I know arguing about the large number of other people isn't a good argument, but I find it odd that you remain so skeptical while so many seperate people document their success all over the internet. While this doesn't give you reason to accept it instantly as true, I would think it would atleast make you believe it may be possible.

Anyways I'm done arguing this. I know telekinesis is real. You don't believe it. There is nothing short of flying to vegas to meat a stranger that will prove to you otherwise, and frankly I don't care near that much. But it did make for an enjoyable discussion/argument, and I applaud your stubborn skepticism.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2693691 - 05/17/04 09:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

To be honest, I'd find a much much smaller sum of money to be more believable.
Still haven't looked up escrow yet. I ask for no faith.

Like in the range of 20-100 dollars, heh.
OK, come out and demonstrate it and I will pay you $20 US (not Canadian!) Is that better? (Kee-rist I am so accomodating!)

$20000 just spells bullshit to me, and I find it hard to trust a stranger on the net that says that. But hey you could be telling the truth, just find it hard to believe.
Therein lies the trouble with you skeptics.

Sorry for the confusion.
OK, I will let that one slide.

Anyways I'm done arguing this.
Good! I got tired of "making you" type all those responses. I used up nearly all of my telekinetic reserves.

There is nothing short of flying to vegas to meat a stranger...
I sincerely hope that was a typo. I don't swing that way...

I don't care near that much.
I understand. $20K doesn't go as far as it used to.

But it did make for an enjoyable discussion/argument...
All in good fun.

--------------------

OfflineNickatina
journeyman
Male
Loc: Bay Area, California.
    #2693762 - 05/17/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I believe in a lot of the spirtual side of mushrooms...but Telekenesis??? to me even thats a little to far fetc... what are we now......
X-Men or something?

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2693843 - 05/17/04 10:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

what Swami does not understand is that PSI can only exist if you believe it. Also, I think Deff you would fail at the test EVEN though I am sure you do it at your house... you cannot replicate it for others to 'prove it' it goes against 'the code' because faith is something one must develope by experience, and if someone shows you things unseen you cannot experience it yourself... I think this to be true by my personal experience, and trying to prove things like spinning a wheel, or reading thoughts should not be done.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2693880 - 05/17/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"what Swami does not understand is that PSI can only exist if you believe it"

just like the tooth fairy

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2693884 - 05/17/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ah, now we are into the infamous "skeptics powers are stronger than believer's powers". What range do my "negative" powers have? Can they travel through walls? Do they engulf the whole city?

The code? What code?

--------------------

OfflineWizdum
8-bit nitwit.

#2693989 - 05/17/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:

The code? What code?

Don't question the code!

:smirk:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Wizdum]
    #2694025 - 05/17/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have a code in my nose. *sniff*

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2694079 - 05/17/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"The code? What code? "

the code that says if it harm none, do as you wish....

and by proving things like this to you, it will only do you harm because you wont discover them for yourself...

OfflineNickatina
journeyman
Male
Loc: Bay Area, California.
    #2694121 - 05/17/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

and by proving things like this to you, it will only do you harm because you wont discover them for yourself...

-kinda sounds like a cope out to me. Why wouldn't you want to prove that it exist to other people! share the knowledge.

OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Loc: Nonething
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Nickatina]
    #2694309 - 05/17/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, i'm going to start practicing telekenesis so if i do happen to find this to be a true phenomenon, i'll have $20,000. I have no reason to be skeptical of this, and believe that it may be possible. *starts practicing*

--------------------
Mescalito is my homeboy...

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #2694326 - 05/18/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It only exists if you believe in it hard enough? Sounds like self-dellusion to me, especially if it's not something you can reproduce. Saying there is some kind of code that keeps people from proving these things only reinforces these kinds of dellusions. I support truth, and I think that skepticism is a healthy way to investigate reality. Some people are so involved in these, often egocentric, practices they will never wash the bullshit from there eyes... to deny their beliefs (read opinions factualized on an individual basis) would be to deny their very existance.

I say, be like water...

OfflineShroominDawg
Fellow Shroomer

Loc: GA
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2694540 - 05/18/04 12:54 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I can not help but keep following this post. I really feel kinda bad for deff, because I strongly believe that he thinks that can really move pinwheels and shit, and hes not making it up. In a way, he believes what hes trying to tell you, and that why he keeps defending his claims. Maybee the shrooms got the best of deff, and they brought out a mental condition where he actually believes hes moving shit. I dont know, sorry if this post sounds fucked up cuz im drunk,lol.Peace.
XxShroominxX

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: ShroominDawg]
    #2694918 - 05/18/04 03:36 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

okay, i'm coming to los vegas after the ohio gathering swami, would that be okay with you? i think thats like june 10 or somewhere close after.

could you arrange to have someone pick me up? and if super possible i would like one, if not three video cameras to document everything, including our pre-discussion about the nature of the test. also i understand you've said in the past you have legal documents and all that that we can fill out beforehand?

and does anyone here live in los vegas other than swami? someone to drive me around/let me sleep there? (sheeee-it, not that i care much about where i'm going to be sleeping)

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2695143 - 05/18/04 06:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

If I had telekenetic powers I would A) practice 6 hours a day B) have nothing to prove therefor not pointlessly argue about it for hours on the internet.

I once met a guy who told me he could use telekenetic abilities, but he hasn't been practicing it since he learned how so he hasn't developed the skill. Excuse me??? WHAT??? You can move objects with your mind and you AREN'T PRACTICING ALL DAY?? Why wouldn't you??

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2695266 - 05/18/04 08:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"what Swami does not understand is that PSI can only exist if you believe it."

Which means that it isn't true.Real phenomena occurs independent or belief or lack thereof.While I am a believer in some psi phenomena others so far have yet to be proven to me.I cannot say I am a skeptic nor a believer but somewhere in between.I have a very scientific oriented mind which thirsts for proof in everything which is claimed.While I have met valid psychics and have experienced real phenomena firsthand I have yet to see an external display of psi or psychic ability.IE telekinesis and other phenomena which affects a physical enviroment.I have however met my share of magicians,frauds and failed attempts.There are many ways in which to fake telekinesis and other "phenomena" through simple small devices and other methods of making objects move which appear to be telekinesis.

I can make a balloon or other wind current affected items like a PINWHEEL appear to move via telekinesis using subtle controlled breath from my lungs.It doesnt appear that I am using my breath to move it but I am.This is a common method of faking telekinesis.I have seen people do it from several feet away or more through controlled breath.I have also read about a man who moved pages in an open bible using his breath from several feet away.He became adept at it and conned many many people while he was in prison.In prison he practiced breath control techniques which helped him alot.I sincerely doubt external physical phenomena like telekinesis exists.Considering there are 6,000,000,000 people in this world,if even one percent of the population could perform telekinesis 60 million people could do it.And considering how only a few thousand people seem to claim it far less than one percent supposedly claim to have telekinesis,in my opinion it is unlikely to be true.Natural phenomena like rare genetic abnormalities have much better odds than that.lmao

Considering there are far more than a few thousand delusional people in this world it could very easily be a community of hopefuls,conmen and liars.

If everyone has the ability at least one percent even should be able to display telekinesis and seeing how I dont see 60 million telekinetic people running around or 1 out of 100 people its filed under my category of urban myths.lol

However I am always open to seeing "evidence".Although most of the evidence I've seen can be easily exposed.

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: HypnoToad]
    #2696141 - 05/18/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Haha, this is very amusing to me. While I said I would end the arguement, I simply cannot help but add some points to previous posts. You want evidence? Try it yourself, sheesh. I am not here claiming to be cool or any bullshit like that, nor do I think I'm special for being able to perform telekinesis, because ANYONE CAN. As for not being able to show people, this isn't true. I've shown all my friends and got one of them to start practicing it as well. There is no "code" for telekinesis, that is something that people use to make themselves seem superior for harnessing in on the very natural ability. Although, I do find it takes longer to get started in front of a skeptic, just because it's much harder to relax and enter a focused mindset when the stress of having to prove it comes into play. But it will still work, and never have I not been able to do it in front of someone.

I had the same idea about practicing all day long with telekinetic powers. The fact is that the appeal degrades very quickly, and it loses it's "omg that's not possible! WTF!" outlook. Also progression is slow and can be discouraging, as many people do not get further than spinning the psiwheel. At first I pacticed 3 hours a day spinning the damned thing for about a week, when suddenly the idea of it became so normal to me that it was no longer anything amazing, just a simple hobby.

As for the reason why you must believe in it. How do you expect your subconscious to attempt to find the method of telekinesis (it is very much a subconscious ability, not conscious), when it itself finds it impossible. Surely you cannot fully believe until you do it/see it done, but you must have enough faith to actually practice it with an open mind, and not just give up after a minute and claim others with the ability must be delusion psyhopaths, or greedy dishonest tricksters.

Anyways, I'm truly surprised for such an open-minded forum as the Shroomery is, and for all the posters in the spiritual and philosophy board, very few actually practice telekinesis or will even admit that it exists. Years ago people would have thought that sending images and sound through the air via satellites was impossible, but as science progresses so does our understanding, and one day soon telekinesis will be revealed after it's long unnoticed state.

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2696283 - 05/18/04 01:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I and others I know have faithfully practiced such exercises as one is supposed to develop telekineis in the past for a substantial amount of time without any results whatsoever.I also have conversed with many others whom had practiced faithfully and truly believed it possible yet no results were obtained.On the basis of such information and personal experiments done I must conclude that telekinesis is nothing more than simply popular urban myth.And that is my stance until something is presented that changes my stance.Such as valid evidence which isnt trickery.

If telekinesis is possible by everyone and reportedly so easy then why must one concentrate and work toward it unlike other natural functions of the body which occur spontaneously on their own.Thoughts can be random and unprovoked,muscles can twitch even though not in use or intent to use them,and so on...In theory one would then believe that telekinesis(if real) would also occur spontaneously sooner or later.However I do not know of one witnessed account of any form of telekinesis intentional nor spontaneous that has been witnessed by myself or anyone I know or have conversed with other than people who claim they can do it.Let alone the public at large or any recorded event.If telekinesis is indeed real and not trickery why is there not credible and real videos or live broadcasts done of telekinesis.And if telekinesis were real there would be degrees of skill which means out there somewhere someone should be able to lift large items like chairs,tables,furniture at the least if not large rocks or cars.Why is it people only ever claim to move small items or wind affected items like pinwheels,needles,pens,bits of paper etc...

While I am incredibly open-minded I am certainly not a fool.I will not believe the mere word of random internet people.I require like a true scientist logical evidence that proofs or lends at least a bit of credibility toward such a claim.If you indeed can really perform telekinesis authentically then you should have no problem performing for someone credible or a legitimate video recording of any sort.And indeed if you can perform authentic telekinesis enter one of any number of numerous contest offering hefty sums of money ranging from tens of thousands on up.And why has not ONE person suceeded in ANY of the contests that are being held and have been held by numerous different people and organizations?If you indeed can do it why not perform for experts and prove the world wrong and earn a hefty sum of money and a certain amount of fame?

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2696419 - 05/18/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"If telekinesis is possible by everyone and reportedly so easy then why must one concentrate and work toward it unlike other natural functions of the body which occur spontaneously on their own."

We are brought into this world and instantly see people walking. And so as a baby we attempt to emulate this and yet fall short, to only crawling until our physical limitations allow us to walk. As well as verbal communication, we hear people talking and thus we learn the language very easily at a young age. However, most people are not brought up around psychic abilities, as they are generally considered fraudulant by our Western culture, which puts a huge emphasis on scientific studies and pharmecuticals, rather than personal experience and natural scources. Also, just as a baby may be able to walk but not yet be able to articulate ideas in complete sentences, it is not to say that the abilitity is not possible. Certain abilities take larger mental focus than others, and for a society deprived of the proper emphasis on spirituality, meditation, and mindwork, it is no wonder that such an ability rarely occurs without one practicing it.

"If telekinesis is possible by everyone and reportedly so easy then why must one concentrate and work toward it unlike other natural functions of the body which occur spontaneously on their own.Thoughts can be random and unprovoked,muscles can twitch even though not in use or intent to use them,and so on...In theory one would then believe that telekinesis(if real) would also occur spontaneously sooner or later."

I already explained the first part, but onto the second. Telekinesis does occur spontaneously on its own. Have you ever heard of poltergeists? While these two are often passed off as fake, they are very much real, however they are not ghosts or spirits. When someone becomes depressed or stressed to a certain level, sometimes they subconscious mind will spontaneously throw an object accross the room, break a dish, ecetera. This is particualrily common in tennagers due to hormonal imbalances.

"If telekinesis is indeed real and not trickery why is there not credible and real videos or live broadcasts done of telekinesis."

Here are some videos:
http://www.themur.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/peebrain00.avi
http://users.pandora.be/Lightwaverz/psipog/themandarin00.avi
http://www.simsources.com/ni00.avi
http://users.pandora.be/Lightwaverz/psipog/ni01.avi (really good)

There have also been live broadcats of people performing TK, most notably was a man by the name of Uri Geller - www.uri-geller.com - who did many live performances, as well as a spoon bending attempt over the radio in which hundreds of people listening reported bent cutlery. To me though, he's a bit of a sell-out and seems to care too much about being a star. But, whatever.

"Why is it people only ever claim to move small items or wind affected items like pinwheels,needles,pens,bits of paper etc..."

People do progress past this. Check out that last video I posted of the watch, it's pretty impressive. Also...

"If you indeed can do it why not perform for experts and prove the world wrong and earn a hefty sum of money and a certain amount of fame? "

People have done this before. Scientists have even stated they believed the demonstartions were real. Yet other scientists often dismiss any paranormal studies. I will try and find some such studies to post in a bit. Anyways, that it all. Good day.

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2696534 - 05/18/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have numerous videos and pictures of telekinesis however none seem to be authentic at all.I or anyone else with the ambition to do so could replicate all the same feats done.I especially dont believe the photo evidence given on the site listed earlier in the thread.The "psi balls" were done on crappy webcams and mook like they were done with colored lights in a dark area.Why are there never any high quality photos of such?Some evidence defies the logical physics of what telekinesis would be like for example the photo of the knive was simply dropped and photographed mid air.Telekinesis should levitate it evenly because the weight of the item is pretty even if not uniform through out the knife and would not tilt so badly unless dropped.I if I wanted to waste my time could produce a much more convincing photo.The videos are amateurish attempts at trickery from the ones I've seen.Only the hands are shown.One could easily just blow on the object or have a friend do it if different angles are needed.One could also uses magnets to accomplish some of the telekinesis feats.It doesnt take a genius to replicate those.There are very few videos and the ones I've seen are childishly simplistic in trickery.Why do none of them show the entire body and more of the room?Sufficient evidence would be a sterile enviroment chosen by the tester or even a 3rd party and inspected prior to any attempt and also be rcorded at multiple camera angles and also the person being tested should be searched to ensure authenticity or at the minimum some protection against trickery.Those videos and the pics arent very good evidence at all.I could produce a photo of me levitating a car or even a small video clip of it but that doesnt mean its authenthic and its piss poor evidence.Not poor but piss poor.lol

In all seriousness you've not even put a molecule of credibility into any of this yet.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
    #2696887 - 05/18/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Exactly, no matter how credible a video source will look there will always be the argument of possible tampering. As for why they're all taken with crappy webcams, well it's because these are just average people making videos for the psionic community, and they don't invest large sums of money into such. I know it's not a good argument, but do you honestly think all of us are trying to trick people we don't know into believing something like telekinesis? No. The site those videos are from even says this:

"Before you download anything, you have to realize the purpose of the Media section. The purpose is NOT to prove that psionics is real. These videos/pictures are not here to say "see? told you!". Everyone knows that videos and pictures can be faked - please do not go around saying how you think something was faked, there are literally hundreds of ways to fake the files below. With that said; they aren't fake . But draw your own conclusions. The media here is presented for documentation and motivational purposes. I know personally whenever NI sends in a new TK video I start my training again because his stuff just amazes me... and I've also gotten countless e-mails from people saying that they couldn't spin the pinwheel until after seeing the videos. This is the purpose of the Media. To help people train, not to convince skeptics."

Anyways, your arguments are much more credible. For example-

"I and others I know have faithfully practiced such exercises as one is supposed to develop telekineis in the past for a substantial amount of time without any results whatsoever.I also have conversed with many others whom had practiced faithfully and truly believed it possible yet no results were obtained."

and yet...

"The only social interactions I really have are here.I rarely talk to anyone and I have a great disdain toward society especially social structures.I do not participate in human society."

Hmm...

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2697903 - 05/18/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Simple miswording.I meant have known.I was in a hurry today.I had alot to get done at that moment.Anyways my credibility has no bearing on this we're discussing yours.In the second sentence I used proper PAST tense as shown : "I also  have  conversed with many others whom had practiced faithfully and truly believed it possible yet no results were obtained."

I said have coversed not do converse.I hardly think a typo affects my credibility.Also I stated I rarely talk to anyone.I never said I never talk to anyone.

"I rarely talk to anyone and I have a great disdain toward society especially social structures."

You're just getting pissy because no one believes you.You're getting irritated and angry.lol Merely a work of the ego.Those seeking fame or attention for what they do.Say what you want about ro to me and it does nothing for your argument.It certainly doesnt bother me one bit.

And in a sense I still KNOW these same people however I dont really ever talk to them anymore.I havent spoke to them in several months.I just sort of slowly dropped out of sight.I dont visit them or go to their house or call them.They contact me every once in a great while for a couple minute convo and Im not cold to them although their conversation is shallow to me and I dont care for it but I do listen.I try to distance myself but im not going to be mean.I treat others with respect even if I dont like them or something they do.The only person I see or talk to with any sort of regularity is my fiancee.

I could be the world's worst person and it still doesnt lend you any credibility and it certainly doesnt affect the credibility or lack thereof of telekinesis.If you can truly perform telekinesis dont get angry and lash out simply prove us wrong or attempt to.

Those who can,do.Those who cant fake it.Its that simple.

If you can truly do this and arent seeking money or fame why is your ego bruised and why are you lashing out?

And yes for the longest time I did try to practice telekinesis exercises.I read every book I could find on the subject and I read numerous websites over the years.I followed everything perfectly and yet no results.I encourage everyone who reads this to try and I'm confident they will come to the same conclusion as I have.

"Anyways, your arguments are much more credible."

I am so glad you finally came to your senses and agreed with me.;) :grin:

Btw, your saying that one must believe for it to happen,well that's like saying we have to believe in gravity for it to hold us to the earth.Skepticism has no bearing on the ability or inability to do something.Skepticism if any would make it more likely to occur since they're not trying to believe that something will occur and will not misinterpret anything.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2698042 - 05/18/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I think you're greatly overexaggerating. I'm not angry nor lashing out at all. We were just engaging in a friendly debate-type discussion, and I thought I'd throw that in there as I can tell you're not being truthful about your statements. But that's alright, I don't mind, and I realize my example was weak yet I posted it for fun anyways.

But you're right, this is about my credibility, and I cannot prove to you my credibility other than through meeting you in person. I respect your skepticism and I understand, as I too would have been skeptical of telekinesis a year ago. This is expected whenever I dare tell someone about my hobby, yet it's always been in person so I could show them right after.

Anyways it was far from my intentions to debate the the truth behind telekinesis, as I know firsthand it is real, and I know others who practice it as well. No, I do not seek fame or money, not because it's part of some secret code or anything, but because it goes against my personal beliefs. This is not to say that if someone, like swami, offered me 20 bucks I wouldn't show him it, but honestly, I'd give it back after or atleast buy him lunch :laugh:

As for your belief in gravity for it to work, that is irrevelant. Gravity works on the principle of attractive forces, in this case the earth, and has no role with our subconscious like telekinesis does. Anyways, if you honestly think I'm making this up, it does not matter to me.

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2698076 - 05/18/04 06:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mixomatosis said:
You know when you're tripping on magic mushrooms and you discover that something's been sitting right in front of you staring you in the face but you never noticed until your reality is jostled by a shroom trip?

One time on mushrooms my friend pointed out the aura around a tree and I looked and boom there it was! It was there all along, I just never saw it. Since then, should I so choose, I could see the tree auras without use of drugs. I though this was pretty neat. Next I was high on mushrooms and syrian rue when I discovered that I was telepathically communicating with a friend of mine, and ever since then, I've understood how to put out my "antenae" and sense the dynamic of my relationship with another person.

I imagine there are a number of you out there who've discovered similiar things while on mushrooms. What I like about this effect I'm describing is that you gain something that lasts longer than the shroom trip.

The reason for any being to take an entheogen :

To expand there consciousness and transcend the Ego.

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2698199 - 05/18/04 06:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I am being 100 percent honest about what I say but I cant prove that to you any more than you can prove telekinesis to me.I regularly misword,type typos and even mis-speak and stutter and I have to proofread and correct alot of what i type but thats a personal reason why and I wont get into it here.Some people here know why and most dont.

"I thought I'd throw that in there as I can tell you're not being truthful about your statements."

And you did take a direct attack at my credibility in response to my saying it can easily be faked and what not.Even now you call me a liar.I really dont care however because I'm not here to prove anything to anyone.Think what you'd like of me because the only person it matters to is you.

I'm not questioning your credibility I am merely saying that I cannot blindly believe it without proof.Just as if I claimed to walk on water or anything that seems extraordinary to you,you would definitely want proof as well.

Every other force follows a pattern.And that pattern is that no matter what you think or believe the forces work independently of people.So it cannot truly be called a force if you must believe in it for it to work.And I did believe it to be very possible at one point in time.I did in fact practice relentlessly day after day.nd I can manipulate my own chi or energy.I regular demonstrate this by taking solid hits and absorbing them and by my breaking,rooting and numerous other martial arts applications of chi.Which should in fact then make it easier for me to do telekinesis then.I have witnessed many a phenomena and I am very open to various phenomena however I have yet for anyone to show me telekinesis is more than mere myth.If you can do so.If not I remain skeptical.I am not out to disprove you at all.I am out to find evidence OF various phenomena.However when no credible evidence is found one must assume there is none.I dont doubt telekinesis may be possible in theory.Simply because humans only use roughly 10 percent of their brain according to various sources.However I am very skeptical of internet claims period no matter what they may be.Because here anyone can talk crap and get away with doing so.It's not like if you see someone and they go "I can perform telekinesis." And then you're like "Show me." and then they can or cant do it.If you can do it be proud.You have nothing to prove unless you choose to prove it.However be warned most people will meet you with extreme skepticism and disbelief and it's somethign you have to deal with.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2699101 - 05/18/04 10:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

swami, please reply and show everyone you're not full of shit. i really need the money, and i'm now willing to pay for a ticket to go out there.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2699650 - 05/19/04 01:02 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Swami will be back in 3 days :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: trendal]
    #2700862 - 05/19/04 11:04 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

woot. i'm really excited, in the past i've been too lazy to go to las vegas, but swami seems pretty for real, so i'd love some mopney

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2701551 - 05/19/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry about the attack HypnoTaod. I said that in order to imply skepticism of your own credibility as a lot of people have done so of mine. It was not meant to hurt you or anything, and I believe that you have tried telekinesis before.

I urge you to try telekinesis again if you're that interest in it. If you don't seem to be seeing any results, I suggest some meditation. Meditation helps a great deal with telekinesis, as well as practically everything else in life, as it allows one to maintain a relaxed, focused, and mindless state. If you should try telekinesis again, here's a tip. Don't try to hard. For whatever reason, it works much better with a completely empty mind. As well don't try to consciously move it with your mind, but rather let your subconscious figure it out for you. The subconscious mind is way smarter than you or me (and by you or my I mean our consciouses). Anyways, no hard feelings.

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2701610 - 05/19/04 01:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I appologize if it seemed like I was attacking you as well Deff.

In the world of today's technology it is so easy to trick others and that's where I'm sure most of this skepticism is rooted.It is that way at least for me.Photos can easily be altered with little time and tech. and videos can be altered with more time and effort.Which means a sterile environment and firsthand witnessing the phenomena is the only evidence that can be believed in.I of course will get around to attempting it once again.The lack of evidence or failure to do something isn't proof it doesn't exist.However it does nothing to prove it either.lol.When I tried telekinesis years ago I know I tried to make things happen I.E. force it to move.I will try it again.Perhaps now my experiments may yield different results,erhaps not but it anything worth doing once is always worth doing again.

Do not pay any mind to any skepticism or criticism by anyone.Remember it's not personal. :grin:

--------------------

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2704893 - 05/20/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
Do some reasearch on the subject, it's been practiced by many people and there are quite a few groups on the internet for it.

If you could practice telekinesis you would easily make millions of dollars. I'm sure a variety of companies that do work in many fields would pay you large amounts of cash in order to become the subject of their research and only their research. If you had this ability, someone would see an obvious opportunity to make billions of dollars off your ability.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2704908 - 05/20/04 09:14 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
I know we have nerves that allow us to move our muscles, and chemical reactions stimulate these nervous systems within our brain, but you have to ask yourself- what initiates this movement of energy? It's the same with telekinesis.

And therefore its study would easily fall into the realm of investigation that make up physics and physical chemistry.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #2704974 - 05/20/04 09:41 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

By the way, I could guarantee that you would easily make millions of dollars using this ability. The first use I can think of for it off the top of my head woiuld be manipulating chemical reactions in situ. Patenting this kind of technology would be worth billions of dollars.

OfflineGeeno
    #2705225 - 05/20/04 10:53 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

If your goal is to make a million dollars you wont be able to use telekenisis.

OfflineGeeno
    #2705235 - 05/20/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i dont know why you have to be a dick about it.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Geeno]
    #2705580 - 05/20/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Geeno said:

Cop out!

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2705690 - 05/20/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Geeno said:

who controls this?

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2705842 - 05/20/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

phencyclidine please PM me. i will buy a bus ticket to come up to where you live and show you macro-PK (telekinesis) for 5000 dollars.
also, you're idea about poeple making millions of dollars from companies is faulty, those companies who need psionicists for research already have TRAINED psions.

fun fact: this includes sony. for a period of about a couple months they had information on thier official website about psionic research they conducted, in the end they concluded it was unprofitable and sold thier data to the US government, i encourage you to write them for more information.

--------------------

OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Loc: Nonething
    #2705864 - 05/20/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ooooh, a real contestant. Get ready to lose lot's of money people, because he's a psionic storm!!! :wink:

--------------------
Mescalito is my homeboy...

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: LoneDeranger]
    #2705957 - 05/20/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

FOR AURDOON!

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2706677 - 05/20/04 03:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, and from what I hear, the CIA has employed a ton of psychics/psions in the past and still do. This could just be made up, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't at all.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2706757 - 05/20/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

deff, from the very limited amount of information i got from trust worthy poeple, its too fucking crazy to think about.

hang out in the psipog and www.psc-online.net chat rooms and just watch what poeple say, particularly rainsong (asking stupid questions very much reccomended against)
every once in a while you'll hear rain mention something completely insane

i asked her about her history once and her family are naturally psychics, both her parents were involved in origional government experiments to determine the validity of psychic phenomenon (and thus create psionics). she was part some sort of government experiments she not allowed to mention for some period of time, i'm assuming at least 5-10 years, but its very possible she started while still a child or teenager.

some things i've heard her say:
-the government has psychic and electronic spys that constantly track her to make sure she doesn't talk about certain things.
-the government has trained poeple to hack computers with thier mind
-she was involved in an experiment to psionically alter her DNA
-she was in a car accident and created a psionic, physical barrier right before impact that was witnessed by several poeple
-she has phased through solid objects
-a friend of hers teleported
-you can create telepathic videogames and then play them multiplayer with other psions
-and so on.

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2706759 - 05/20/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
fun fact: this includes sony. for a period of about a couple months they had information on thier official website about psionic research they conducted, in the end they concluded it was unprofitable and sold thier data to the US government, i encourage you to write them for more information.

they concluded that it was unprofitable because they found NO evidence that supports that it is possible
can you show me some evidence that they sold whatever they learned to the government?

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2706776 - 05/20/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

the program using remote viewing and psy spying was called the stargate project. it was created during the cold war only because we heard Russia had a similar project going.
there is no evidence supporting any findings that they found, in fact they shut down the project because it was going anywhere and was just wasting money

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2708775 - 05/20/04 10:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you're waaaaaaay not up to date, even with unclassifyed stuff.

i think it was in 1996? or was it 2000, i can't remeber, anyways it was made publicly available that the government had re-opened project star gate and is giving it like 50 million dollars a year or something like that (the numbers are like scrambled eggs in my head)

but anyhow, that seems more like a wierd cover for something else.

also, i once posted the link to the statistal anaylists responsible for reporting to the DoD (i think its the DoD, that or the senate or something can't remeber), and the poeple who were hired to do the actual analysis came to the conclusion that the project was indeed getting results. search through my posts to find the link somewhere if you care to get your facts straight.

edit: owned

--------------------

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2708880 - 05/20/04 10:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

BTW, how do you know that what you've claimed to do is truly due to telekinesis and not to other factors? How have to ruled out that other forces may be responsible for the phenomena you claim to have experienced?

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2708945 - 05/20/04 11:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

... uhm, in bettween all the hostility did i see that you did offer to pay me 5000 if i demonstrate it, like i said?

i would be happy to show you at the bus station.

however, since its going to be soley up to you whether or not you choose to believe in my demonstration, i'm afraid i can't pay you 5000$ if you don't think i did it. also i piss broke. you can see my reasoning in the gathering forum (i need a ride to the swami challenge)
but anyhow, i'm willing to spend the money on a bus ticket up there if you have the disposable cash and aren't full of shit. seriously, if you're not joking with me i'll come up june 20th.

BTW, if you care for documentation, write sony like i said. also like i said, they had this posted on thier official website for a couple months, then the page was taken down

EDIT: once you agree that you will honestly pay me (i want to see some paper work or something), we can discuss the the various factors at play and how i can demonstrate that its not anything other than telekinesis, WITH a camera rolling before i even start. and then we can modify the demonstration as you think of more factors that could be affecting it.

Edited by truekimbo2 (05/20/04 11:15 PM)

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2708956 - 05/20/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

there is a web site for everything
so far you have cited 0 evidence

show me links to the tests, how they were done, how they were controlled, what was found. also show me repetition (required for it to be valid).

anyone can type anything, please back it up.

Quote:

edit: owned

grow up. you sure it's not past your bedtime?

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2708964 - 05/20/04 11:11 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

reading something you find on a website is FAR from valid evidence
sorry try again

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2708968 - 05/20/04 11:11 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.randi.org/

Check out the $1 million paranormal challenge link.

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2708973 - 05/20/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you ask us to email sony, yet you believe all this after never emailing sony. you are far to fast to jump to conclusions.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms *DELETED* [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2708985 - 05/20/04 11:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Phencyclidine

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2708992 - 05/20/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I'm still just curious about how he has come to the conclusion that it is telekinesis. There are a number of simple tricks I've seen on websites that are probably just due to magnetic fields.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709007 - 05/20/04 11:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

no, i will pay you no money if you don't choose to believe me, a bus ticket there will cost me about 200 dollars not including my time. i cannot control your perceptions, i cannot control random flukes of my abilities. however i'm willing to that money based on the fact that i think its probably likely i'll be able to demonstrate it to your satisfaction.

i'm assuming you offered the challenege because you actually wish to see telekinesis (assuming its real) not just because you wanted to make a point. if that assumption is correct it would be worth a small amount of your time to at least meet with someone who would be willing to invest far more time and money in order to attempt to show you.

spud, i've provided documentation in the past, i don't feel like doing it again, go through my old posts.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709010 - 05/20/04 11:21 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

could you give me an example? and are you talking about natural magnetic fields or artifically created ones?

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2709020 - 05/20/04 11:25 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i did
no where did you cite the nature of the tests, what exact knowledge was gathered, and replication committed by anyone other than who committed the original tests (sony)
sorry that doesn't logically constitute as valid evidence
you MUST have replication for it to be valid, it is that simple

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709029 - 05/20/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

hey spud, would it work if i just gave you the finger?

but seriously i have replicated all tests and i assure you, the data says its all real.

i will be performing live experiments at the NE gathering, maybe las vegas, and maybe canada. you should come and give me money.

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2709064 - 05/20/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you fool, it has to be replication by separate parties trying to prove the hypothesis wrong. it cant be the same person.

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2709066 - 05/20/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hey spud, would it work if i just gave you the finger?

very mature, that is coming close to a flame on s&p

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2709077 - 05/20/04 11:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Follow the link I posted. You will get: 1) A lot more money 2) better assurance of a fair chance to demonstrate your ability 3) the satisfaction of proving this true to everyone.

Edited by Phencyclidine (05/21/04 12:11 AM)

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709110 - 05/20/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

phencyclidine, i hereby call you full of shit in front of the whole shroomery. i want money money money money, and you say you don't have ten minutes to go to a bus stop.

i'll meet you where ever you normally go, bring 50 of your friends and frisk me, video tape the whole thing, you're honestly implying you don't have an hour of your time in which to watch someone who claims he can really demonstrate telekinesis to your satisfaction. that is nonsense of the highest degree.

i'm tired of all this debate over paranormal stuff on the shroomery. i only hope swami is readier than you to put up or shut up.

--------------------

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2709111 - 05/20/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Also, once again: how have you eliminated other possibilities from explaining these phenomena?

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2709133 - 05/20/04 11:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you can't "prove" any claim without having a controlled environment
a bus stop is FAR from controlled

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms *DELETED* [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2709140 - 05/20/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Phencyclidine

Edited by Phencyclidine (05/21/04 12:10 AM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2709171 - 05/20/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"i'm tired of all this debate over paranormal stuff on the shroomery. i only hope swami is readier than you to put up or shut up. "

you get what you put in man. epsecially with "put up or shut up," do you talk to people like that? you give yourself no credibility at all when an attitude developes.

"phencyclidine, i hereby call you full of shit in front of the whole shroomery. i want money money money money, and you say you don't have ten minutes to go to a bus stop.

i'll meet you where ever you normally go, bring 50 of your friends and frisk me, video tape the whole thing, you're honestly implying you don't have an hour of your time in which to watch someone who claims he can really demonstrate telekinesis to your satisfaction. that is nonsense of the highest degree."

I dunno man, why would you want to go off showing your abilities like that? just gotta have something to prove to others? if you are the real deal you sure dont act like it. I'll be interested and will see you at the gathering though! that should be a big enough audience.

--------------------

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: kaiowas]
    #2709193 - 05/20/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I dunno man, why would you want to go off showing your abilities like that? just gotta have something to prove to others? if you are the real deal you sure dont act like it. I'll be interested and will see you at the gathering though! that should be a big enough audience.

What he doesn't get is that by going to the bus stop either way I lose. The two outcomes are: 1) lose $5000 or 2) waste my time. I have no reason to go.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2709200 - 05/20/04 11:58 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

haha...but he wants money money money.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709201 - 05/20/04 11:58 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

okay, i'll risk money if we video tape it and have the video tape be the deciding factor. spud is correct about the controlled environment. here is what i can state i will do:

i will start by spinning a single pinwheel in a direction. once i have spent probably about 20 minutes warming up the pinwheel will not stop until i say i'm going to stop it, or until i am signifigantly externally distracted. i will then change the direction of the spin and do the same.
then i will spin two pinwheels in opposite directions at the same time.
then i will spin three pinwheels kind of randomly.
then i will spin a pinwheel without having any body part near it.

during this demonstration i will require one room with no natural air currents.
i will require that poeple observing not move around, and wear something to cover thier mouth and nose to rule out breath moving it (as i will do)
if you want, i can bring magnets and electromagnets to count out electromagnetic causes.
i will wear heavy gloves if you like to cancel out "heat from your hand"

before the demonstration i will ask everyone to observe the pinwheel for several minutes, paying special attention to the pinwheel at rest, the pinwheel at rest with my hand next to it. the way the pinwheel moves when i breathe on it, the way the pinwheel moves when poeple move around and air currents push it. and finally the way the pinwheel moves when its just at rest (I.E. how much random air currents there are in the room and how strongly this affects the pinwheel)

i ask that you supply a couple thumbtacks and a peice of paper.

if there is anything else you can think of that would make this demonstration not credible, please get it out of the way now, i'm more than happy to work with you on figuring out if there could be any other factors involved, and i will test them extensively on my own before i go all the way to canada to make sure i haven't been deluding myself this whole time (although i've moved other stuff too, just the pinwheel is the only thing i can do reliably).

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709236 - 05/21/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i thought the whole point phencyclide is that you want to know the truth? plus i'll probably be able to teach you to do some small stuff within half an hour. most poeple can do it once they see it done.

also, i've said this many many times before, and this'll be the very last time,and it'll be alot briefer than the thurough explainations i've given in the past, and i will only respond with flames from now on when people say i should go visit scientists/newspapers/james randi/etc.

i have contacted newspapers, james randi, scientists, skeptic organizations, colleges. most don't respond to me, others do not wish to see my claim. james randi is a fake, who also didn't wish to see my claim. i'm not trying to prove anything to anyone, i just want money. if simply TK is a way to get money, i'm all for it.

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2709277 - 05/21/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

materialistic for an "enlightened"

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709278 - 05/21/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i encourage you all to PM vox (or is it ori on this board? i can't remeber, either, i know both of them in real life) and ask them about what they know about me and TK. i know vox and ori can do it, i believe ori once demonstrated it to his class back when he was in high school and about half the kids could do it afterwards. i've shown effed exactly once in a very not controlled environment. dig up the post about me showing poeple at one of the other shroomery gatherings. PM ravinoff and ask him for some of his TK videos of things other than the pinwheel (he's my brother) i'm sure there are other poeple on this board who i know or met in real life thats seen me do it or can do it themselves.

once you know you can do it, or that poeple can do it, it becomes no big thing, because i'd have to spend years and years of daily training in order to be able to use it in daily life, and it would still be simpler to just physically do things. i'd have to spend like decades in order to be able to do crazy large scale stuff.
and really, i'd rather be doing yoga/tai chi/or making music in all time it'd take to be able to levitate chairs or light things on fire and shit with tk.

--------------------

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2709280 - 05/21/04 12:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

No. I don't care. I consider the probability of you being right so low that winning the lottery would be more likely. I don't play the lottery.

I don't believe you for one second. I do want to know the truth but my evaluation of this situation is that risking the time is simply not worth it. I also don't trust you.

If it is true I will read about it one day and I will know that you're right.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709288 - 05/21/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i'm not enlightened, i'm a super materilist.  i'm so material i'm willing to go to supernatural extremes in order to get what i want :smile:

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709302 - 05/21/04 12:13 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

then like i said, i'm willing to offer money. 500 dollars sounds acceptable.
we'll on video tape discuss what i'm going to do and all the possible factors, and then reguardless of what you believe, if the videotape shows it, i win, if it doesn't, i lose. sound good?

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2709313 - 05/21/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

why dont you contact swami?
i know he will be very honest in testing methods and accurate
hes an intelligent person

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2709314 - 05/21/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
could you give me an example? and are you talking about natural magnetic fields or artifically created ones?

There is an experiment with a peice of paper on a thumb tac that can probably be explain to ambient electric fields. Some may be natural others created by man (but not purposefully to affect this).

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709337 - 05/21/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

good thinking phen. in which case we will observe the pinwheel inside of the ambient electrical field before i begin affecting it. in my own experiance, pinwheels aren't very magnetic, and i doubt the pinwheel will spin non-stop in a single direction before i begin my experiment.

would you consider this logical for the purposes of the test? if we observe the pinwheel in the testing room beforehand and its not moving, then when i begin and it starts moving, the odds that some super powerful electromagnetic field was created nearbye at the same time is pretty unlikely.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2709339 - 05/21/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

spud, swami is away for another day i believe, then i WILL contact him about it.

--------------------

OfflineGeeno
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Evolving]
    #2747863 - 05/30/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

its universal immediate bad kharma. To use something on that grand of a scale for personal benefit is weak sauce. At least thats how I figure it goes.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2748310 - 05/30/04 10:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Geeno said:
its universal immediate bad kharma.

Oh, bad juju huh? Sounds like another cop out. Try again.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Evolving]
    #2748447 - 05/30/04 11:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

hehehehehehehe, its bad karma to be human and use your humanity for profit......

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2748652 - 05/31/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

7!

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineGeeno
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Frog]
    #2749224 - 05/31/04 06:11 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You cant use a system of selflessness to benefit the self. Its not that hard to understand. Sounds like a cop out but im not saying you have to believe me, youll find out for yourself some day if youre lucky.

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #2749515 - 05/31/04 09:53 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I agree.  :smirk:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #18223361 - 05/06/13 04:54 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:

*bump for new members*

--------------------

Invisible2525

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18223373 - 05/06/13 04:55 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

:ban:

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: 2525]
    #18223473 - 05/06/13 05:12 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Everything is a rerun to the man from 2525.

--------------------

Invisible2525

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18223487 - 05/06/13 05:15 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

never mind then

OfflineLysergicX7
Lunatic
Male

Loc: Montana, USA
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: 2525]
    #18223969 - 05/06/13 06:58 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

get on skype and read my mind

--------------------
“Everybody is fundamentally, the ultimate reality. Not god in the political kingly sense, but god in the sense of being the self – the deep down basic whatever there is. And you’re all that… only you’re pretending you’re not.” -Alan Watts

I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD. It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be.”
― Albert Hofmann

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds