Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2692736 - 05/17/04 06:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

(edit)

Swami- the easiest, and first step at telekinesis is spinning something on a pin as it offers very little resistance to force, even less than sliding something like a grain of salt. I realize this can esily be affected by wind, which is why I'm offering to do it under something like a glass. Trust me, I have absolutely no reason to make this shit up, and frankly you seem skeptical enough that even if I showed you, you would still not believe me. But yeah, I can videotape it or something, but then again... I might spend my time altering the tape so I can look cool on here!11

Oh, and if you are so desperate for truth, I suggest you try it with an open mind. Read some tutorials on getting started and you should see results in anywhere from a day to week. Everyone has the ability to perform telekinesis.

Edited by trendal (05/18/04 02:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: deff]
    #2693402 - 05/17/04 09:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Swami- the easiest, and first step at telekinesis is spinning something on a pin as it offers very little resistance to force, even less than sliding something like a grain of salt.
So now you are saying that your statement about size and mass was erroneous? (Hard to keep track of.)

I realize this can esily be affected by wind, which is why I'm offering to do it under something like a glass.
Then cut the large air collecting mass off and try it.

Trust me,
Trust a self-admitted pirate?

frankly you seem skeptical enough that even if I showed you, you would still not believe me.
Excuse #13. Heard that one at least 38 times last year alone. It would be OK if someone wanted to make that statement AFTER they showed me something, but nooOOOooo! It is always before. To date not one claimant has backed up a single thing.

Walk the walk; don't talk the talk.

Oh, and if you are so desperate for truth,
No desperation here. Please work on your empathogenic abilities before attemting a third faulty analysis. (0-2 so far).

I suggest you try it with an open mind. Read some tutorials on getting started and you should see results in anywhere from a day to week.
*Bzzzzzzt* Yet another false assumption. (0-3) Perhaps some manuals on telepathy might help.

Everyone has the ability to perform telekinesis.
Does this really even deserve a response?  :rolleyes:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Swami]
    #2693463 - 05/17/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It takes less net force to spin a lightweight wheel on the fine tip of a pin than slide a grain of salt accross a solid surface. This is true. It does not matter that the salt has less mass, friction plays a large role. As for my statement earlier, I made a mistake, instead of saying mass I should have said necessary net force. I am sorry.

About the large air collecting mass- the wheels I use are often completely flat coffee lid that offer very little surface area for air currents to spin it. Plus doing it under a glass completely disproves your idea that it is merely the wind moving it.

A self-admitted pirate? Please go on...

About my "frankly you seem skeptical enough that even if I showed you, you would still not believe me." statement. This is not an excuse for not showing you. I am not the one who does not believe in this ability, and am not going to travel to another country to show a stranger something as simple as a psiwheel. I just said that because even after explaing that I can perform it under a glass, you brought up the salt example. I even had told you I cannot do anything besides spin some psiwheels and coffee lids, yet you throw this request in to try and disprove me. It is irrevelant.

You sure seem desperate for the truth if you're supposedly willing to spend 20 thousand fucking dollars, enough for a new car, on seeing a stranger perform telekinesis.

And yes, evvvvveeeeeryone has the ability to do telekinesis. It is a generic, yet ultimately unobserved, human phenomenon. Do you honestly think the hundreds and hundreds of people who make up psionic communities on the internet lie anonymously to strangers to try and sound special or something?

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2693535 - 05/17/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"When he came down, he told the other of his interpersonal insights and discovered to his amazement that he was completely off-base."

Lucky for me the type of telepathy I'm describing is pretty low-key stuff that can't be misinterpreted and is happening all the time. It also can't be verified, cause if you talk about it, it's not telepathy is it? Does is serve a purpose? I don't know. Yes.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2693566 - 05/17/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I made a mistake, instead of saying mass I should have said necessary net force. I am sorry.
Ok then, apology accepted. You now get a passing grade in physics. See? We are now making ACTUAL progress.

About the large air collecting mass- the wheels I use are often completely flat coffee lid that offer very little surface area for air currents to spin it.
Caffeine build-up?

You sure seem desperate for the truth if you're supposedly willing to spend 20 thousand fucking dollars, enough for a new car, on seeing a stranger perform telekinesis.
Is it the amount that bothers you? Would you rather it be more or less? (The Swam always aims to please his audience.) If I were to use my money to buy a new car for $20K (Bwah Ha Ha - Yeah, I will buy a 4 cylinder Saturn and keep my Viper in the garage!  :rolleyes:) instead, would that mean that I am desperate for a car?

And yes, evvvvveeeeeryone has the ability to do telekinesis. It is a generic, yet ultimately unobserved, human phenomenon.
We finally agree on the "unobserved part". :handth:

Do you honestly think the hundreds and hundreds of people who make up psionic communities on the internet lie anonymously to strangers to try and sound special or something?
Your batting almost 1000 on the (relative) newbie standardized debating template. Do some research on logical discussion, check out the fallacy of large numbers and get back to me.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2693572 - 05/17/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah telepathy occurs on a daily basis subconsciously between people. People are often aware of being able to read emotions by looking at people when often times their expression is not at all what brings on the sudden burst of empathy. It also occurs on a seemingly coincidential level, like phoning someone at the exact same time they phone you, so that one person picks up to phone the other to find out theyre already on the other line (before it rings). I can't think of many other examples off the top of my head, but subtlt telepathy/empathy occurs every day.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2693626 - 05/17/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

To be honest, I'd find a much much smaller sum of money to be more believable. Like in the range of 20-100 dollars, heh. $20000 just spells bullshit to me, and I find it hard to trust a stranger on the net that says that. But hey you could be telling the truth, just find it hard to believe.

By ultimately unobserved, I meant in the majoirty of people that this generic ability is possessed. Sorry for the confusion.

I know arguing about the large number of other people isn't a good argument, but I find it odd that you remain so skeptical while so many seperate people document their success all over the internet. While this doesn't give you reason to accept it instantly as true, I would think it would atleast make you believe it may be possible.

Anyways I'm done arguing this. I know telekinesis is real. You don't believe it. There is nothing short of flying to vegas to meat a stranger that will prove to you otherwise, and frankly I don't care near that much. But it did make for an enjoyable discussion/argument, and I applaud your stubborn skepticism.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2693691 - 05/17/04 09:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

To be honest, I'd find a much much smaller sum of money to be more believable.
Still haven't looked up escrow yet. I ask for no faith.

Like in the range of 20-100 dollars, heh.
OK, come out and demonstrate it and I will pay you $20 US (not Canadian!) Is that better? (Kee-rist I am so accomodating!)

$20000 just spells bullshit to me, and I find it hard to trust a stranger on the net that says that. But hey you could be telling the truth, just find it hard to believe.
Therein lies the trouble with you skeptics.

Sorry for the confusion.
OK, I will let that one slide.

Anyways I'm done arguing this.
Good! I got tired of "making you" type all those responses. I used up nearly all of my telekinetic reserves.

There is nothing short of flying to vegas to meat a stranger...
I sincerely hope that was a typo. I don't swing that way...

I don't care near that much.
I understand. $20K doesn't go as far as it used to.

But it did make for an enjoyable discussion/argument...
All in good fun.

--------------------

OfflineNickatina
journeyman
Male
Loc: Bay Area, California.
    #2693762 - 05/17/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I believe in a lot of the spirtual side of mushrooms...but Telekenesis??? to me even thats a little to far fetc... what are we now......
X-Men or something?

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2693843 - 05/17/04 10:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

what Swami does not understand is that PSI can only exist if you believe it. Also, I think Deff you would fail at the test EVEN though I am sure you do it at your house... you cannot replicate it for others to 'prove it' it goes against 'the code' because faith is something one must develope by experience, and if someone shows you things unseen you cannot experience it yourself... I think this to be true by my personal experience, and trying to prove things like spinning a wheel, or reading thoughts should not be done.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2693880 - 05/17/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"what Swami does not understand is that PSI can only exist if you believe it"

just like the tooth fairy

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2693884 - 05/17/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ah, now we are into the infamous "skeptics powers are stronger than believer's powers". What range do my "negative" powers have? Can they travel through walls? Do they engulf the whole city?

The code? What code?

--------------------

OfflineWizdum
8-bit nitwit.

#2693989 - 05/17/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:

The code? What code?

Don't question the code!

:smirk:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Wizdum]
    #2694025 - 05/17/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have a code in my nose. *sniff*

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2694079 - 05/17/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"The code? What code? "

the code that says if it harm none, do as you wish....

and by proving things like this to you, it will only do you harm because you wont discover them for yourself...

OfflineNickatina
journeyman
Male
Loc: Bay Area, California.
    #2694121 - 05/17/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

and by proving things like this to you, it will only do you harm because you wont discover them for yourself...

-kinda sounds like a cope out to me. Why wouldn't you want to prove that it exist to other people! share the knowledge.

OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Loc: Nonething
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Nickatina]
    #2694309 - 05/17/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, i'm going to start practicing telekenesis so if i do happen to find this to be a true phenomenon, i'll have $20,000. I have no reason to be skeptical of this, and believe that it may be possible. *starts practicing*

--------------------
Mescalito is my homeboy...

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #2694326 - 05/18/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It only exists if you believe in it hard enough? Sounds like self-dellusion to me, especially if it's not something you can reproduce. Saying there is some kind of code that keeps people from proving these things only reinforces these kinds of dellusions. I support truth, and I think that skepticism is a healthy way to investigate reality. Some people are so involved in these, often egocentric, practices they will never wash the bullshit from there eyes... to deny their beliefs (read opinions factualized on an individual basis) would be to deny their very existance.

I say, be like water...

OfflineShroominDawg
Fellow Shroomer

Loc: GA
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2694540 - 05/18/04 12:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I can not help but keep following this post. I really feel kinda bad for deff, because I strongly believe that he thinks that can really move pinwheels and shit, and hes not making it up. In a way, he believes what hes trying to tell you, and that why he keeps defending his claims. Maybee the shrooms got the best of deff, and they brought out a mental condition where he actually believes hes moving shit. I dont know, sorry if this post sounds fucked up cuz im drunk,lol.Peace.
XxShroominxX

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: ShroominDawg]
    #2694918 - 05/18/04 03:36 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

okay, i'm coming to los vegas after the ohio gathering swami, would that be okay with you? i think thats like june 10 or somewhere close after.

could you arrange to have someone pick me up? and if super possible i would like one, if not three video cameras to document everything, including our pre-discussion about the nature of the test. also i understand you've said in the past you have legal documents and all that that we can fill out beforehand?

and does anyone here live in los vegas other than swami? someone to drive me around/let me sleep there? (sheeee-it, not that i care much about where i'm going to be sleeping)

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag