Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms
    #2691116 - 05/17/04 12:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

You know when you're tripping on magic mushrooms and you discover that something's been sitting right in front of you staring you in the face but you never noticed until your reality is jostled by a shroom trip?

One time on mushrooms my friend pointed out the aura around a tree and I looked and boom there it was! It was there all along, I just never saw it. Since then, should I so choose, I could see the tree auras without use of drugs. I though this was pretty neat. Next I was high on mushrooms and syrian rue when I discovered that I was telepathically communicating with a friend of mine, and ever since then, I've understood how to put out my "antenae" and sense the dynamic of my relationship with another person.

I imagine there are a number of you out there who've discovered similiar things while on mushrooms. What I like about this effect I'm describing is that you gain something that lasts longer than the shroom trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2691200 - 05/17/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Next I was high on mushrooms and syrian rue when I discovered that I was telepathically communicating with a friend of mine

Huston Smith, an author on religion and entheogens, and 45-year researcher on psychedelics, tells of a trip where he had the most amazing telepathic experience with a fellow tripper. When he came down, he told the other of his interpersonal insights and discovered to his amazement that he was completely off-base.

Not a direct comment on your experience, just a general warning that certainty and clarity are not indicators of any deep truth.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #2691296 - 05/17/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I tried telekinesis on my last mushroom trip and found it to be much easier and I could spin the psiwheel like crazy. Speaking of which... anyone here practice telekinesis?

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2691632 - 05/17/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dialated pupils=dialated perception.  :smile: It stays with you after the trip, if you let it.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: deff]
    #2691639 - 05/17/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I tried telekinesis on my last mushroom trip and found it to be much easier and I could spin the psiwheel like crazy. Speaking of which... anyone here practice telekinesis?

Meaning that you could blow harder on the pinwheel when tripping?

Fly to Vegas demonstrate your prowess and walk home $20,000 richer.

or...

Post a weak excuse about why you can't or won't take my money.

Your call.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #2691663 - 05/17/04 02:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dialated pupils=dialated perception. It stays with you after the trip, if you let it.

Dilated pupils = more light let in than usual. No more; no less. Then your pupils return to a normal state.

--------------------

OfflinephEight
fate
Loc: houston, tx
    #2691690 - 05/17/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I think his smile after dilated perception intended to say that he wasn't literally meaning that...

Edited by phEight (05/17/04 02:26 PM)

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: phEight]
    #2691816 - 05/17/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Trust me, I have no reason to lie about it, and everyone has the ability to do it. Why won't I fly to vegas for money? No one would pay to see it, telekinesis is common enough, skeptics would think it was a vegas hoax, plus it's not that amazing to see a psiwheel spin. And no I don't blow on it... it works under a glass as well.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2691865 - 05/17/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Blah blah blah. The usual...

So you have no usage for my $20,000?

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Swami]
    #2691919 - 05/17/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If you would actually give me twenty grand for me to show you simple telekinesis, I would gladyly accept. Somehow I doubt you would though. Do some reasearch on the subject, it's been practiced by many people and there are quite a few groups on the internet for it. I am not surprised by your skepticism though, as I too found it hard to believe before I was able to do it. It's good to be a skeptic, but you don't have to try to offensively push it on people who believe in it for the simple reason of having done it. www.psipog.net is a good site if you want to learn more about telekinesis and other psionics, but something tells me you won't bother looking at it :/

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2691990 - 05/17/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Do a search for Swami's posts on this forum. He's put up large sums of his own money numerous times for anyone willing to demonstrate any number of metaphysical phenomena to him. So far, no one has been able to do so. If I were you, and really believed I could perform telekinesis, I'd take him up on that offer.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: silversoul7]
    #2692022 - 05/17/04 03:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The fact that he has never had to pay means there's no proof that he would if I prove it, but I will prove it as best as I can. Try it yourself, and you will experience the proof firsthand. There's really no other way to prove it unless you travel over here. If you can think of another way of demonstrating though, let me know :smile:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2692032 - 05/17/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh and here's some videos of people performing it, but if you're skeptical I'm sure you won't believe them anyways. http://www.psipog.net/media.php

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2692047 - 05/17/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

logically one should not believe anything that doesnt go under extreme replication

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692048 - 05/17/04 03:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The fact that he has never had to pay means there's no proof that he would if I prove it...

Weaker and weaker the excuses get. (FYI this is standard excuse #7 on list.) How about this: not only has everyone failed the long distance tests, but not one person had enough "faith" in their abilities to even show up at my door.

Never heard of impartial witnesses apparently. I would bet evolving, frog and other semi-locals would show up for the big telekinesis event.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: Swami]
    #2692058 - 05/17/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, chill out. I'm not trying to trick people into believing something false here, there's no point at all in that. I asked if anyone else practiced tk, not if people believed in it. I'm sorry but it's not worth the money to fly over to a strangers house to show them how I can spin a wheel. Of course, you'll follow up saying this is another excuse, but comeone now... who the fuck actually would. If you, or someone else would be willing to come here to see me do it then fine, I have no problem with that. PM if you're interested.

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2692062 - 05/17/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

so explain to me how this actually works

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: One reason everybody should eat magic mushrooms [Re: spud]
    #2692075 - 05/17/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

To be honest, I have no clue how it scientifically works. Whether it works on the logic of everything being energy (indcluding atomic matter, and thought) and that you can affect the wheel's atoms just as you can affect your own, or through elctromagnetics, I don't know. What I know is that it's possible through being in a relaxed and focused state, and just willing the wheel (hah, how punny) to move. It's just like when you go to move your arm let's say, you don't actually think "Ok now fire up my neurotransmitters, send a signal to my muscle. Ok flex forearm, now bicep...". It works rather on a subconscious basis and anyone has the ability to do it. The number one thing that prevents results at first is lack of belief.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2692083 - 05/17/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh and here's some videos of people performing it, but if you're skeptical I'm sure you won't believe them anyways.

I could point out a nice video of an alien autopsy, but if you're skeptical I'm sure you won't believe it anyway.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2692091 - 05/17/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

heh, this whole planet has an aura to it.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate