Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #7

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #26904046 - 08/28/20 12:06 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
they will have cried about violent blm protests only to become the vicious animals they hated all along.

So you're admitting that Antifa & BLM are vicious animals also?

im admitting that the far right cries about blm protests, yes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #8

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26904048 - 08/28/20 12:07 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

BLM, what a joke.

Anonymous #6

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #26904075 - 08/28/20 12:18 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Most Trump supporters I've talked to will eventually cave and admit that he's a total degenerate, but they have a false-equivalence mindset that anyone in office will be as bad OR WORSE so what's the point? In reality Trump is the pied piper of douchebags, and his popularity stems from the fact that losers with no introspection can look at him and say, "finally someone who's treated ME as an oppressed person" when in reality it's their own hubris holding them down...that, and constantly voting against their own best interests.

Trump is definitely the worst president you've EVER had, period. He makes Nixon look honourable and 2nd-term Reagan look lucid. Personally I think he's actually gutting the US on behalf of Russia for his own personal gain because it suits his personality 100% and you can see it in his inaction with places like Belarus and Hong Kong: if it doesn't line his pocketbook then he doesn't care. He even threatened to start charging S.Korea for troops stationed there, like some protection racket. Hey asshole-idiot: WE PAY BECAUSE WE HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN THE AREA. It's like saying the trillions spent on military is wasted...maybe it IS way too much, but I never hear right-wingers who prattle about cutting social programs talk about reducing military spending.

Speaking of right-wing hypocrisy, how can you marriage the "religious right" with the constant push to defund social services AKA sharing? You can't. It isn't what Jesus would've wanted, according to scripture. Why are both accepted under the Conservative banner? Because they target the most gullible rubes who lack thinking skills, which generally includes bible-thumping simps and other morons.

Fuck Republicans, they're literally the worst aspects of humanity personified. Greedy, stupid assholes who delight in hurting others, sometimes for basically no reason.

u got some insane ideas dude, chill out and relax  :syringe:

Anonymous #7

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #26904169 - 08/28/20 01:02 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

nah he's right. the republican party is a cesspool, it always has been. theres so much propaganda being thrown around though that people have forgotten what the republican party is really about.

Anonymous #20

#26904371 - 08/28/20 02:39 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
they will have cried about violent blm protests only to become the vicious animals they hated all along.

So you're admitting that Antifa & BLM are vicious animals also?

im admitting that the far right cries about blm protests, yes

You said they have "become the vicious animals they hated all along". Which is Antifa and BLM. Which would mean that you're admitting that Antifa and BLM are also vicious animals.

:themoreyouknow:

Anonymous #7

#26904378 - 08/28/20 02:40 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt say anything about antifa. i think your reading comprehension has greatly suffered from soaking up all that right wing propaganda.

Anonymous #20

#26904420 - 08/28/20 02:59 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
i didnt say anything about antifa. i think your reading comprehension has greatly suffered from soaking up all that right wing propaganda.

Okay BLM then. You did specifically say BLM.

Is BLM "vicious animals", #7?

Edited by Anonymous (08/28/20 03:00 PM)

Anonymous #20

#26904428 - 08/28/20 03:03 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

For the record by the way, I'm not exactly a fan of Republicans either. I just find them to be the lesser of two evils. That's how poorly I think of the democratic party.

Anonymous #21

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26904482 - 08/28/20 03:35 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Nope, Republicans ALWAYS FUCK UP THE COUNTRY and Democrats bring it back from the edge. Name one Republican in the last 30 years who wasn't a total fuckup. The worst thing about Democrats is that they're apologist pussies who allow rightwingers to gut the country too much.

The riots are a symptom, you shit-for-brains, and the disease is 3 years of shit leadership.

Everybody who isn't intellectually and ethically lost knows Trump is a fucking joke. His whore wife is a joke. His foreign policy is objectively a disaster with idiot . His COVID response couldn't be worse. His entire personal history is of fraud. cheating and bankruptcy. Anybody who supports him is functionally retarded or benefits from his grift. He's a global joke, and so is everyone he dupes including your sad ass.

It'll be a good day when you truly feel the effects of your Republican overlords selling you out. I hope you have a great expression on your face when the boot hits and all you can think is, "Why ME?" Civilization will have long since moved elsewhere. Welcome to the collapse, shitheads.

Anonymous #6

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26904490 - 08/28/20 03:40 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
nah he's right. the republican party is a cesspool, it always has been. theres so much propaganda being thrown around though that people have forgotten what the republican party is really about.

the guy is saying trump is working for russia  thats fucking retarded thinking  hes also dumb because the d's approved all the military spending  fake news rots heads

Anonymous #20

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26904523 - 08/28/20 04:04 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Nope, Republicans ALWAYS FUCK UP THE COUNTRY and Democrats bring it back from the edge.

It's funny how both sides say the exact same. Just vice versa.

You say they "fuck up the country", but I would bet anything that your life, without even knowing you, whether under a democrat or a republican in office, has always been exactly the same.

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
you shit-for-brains

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Trump is a fucking joke. His whore wife is a joke.

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Anybody who supports him is functionally retarded

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
including your sad ass.

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
shitheads

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
thats fucking retarded thinking  hes also dumb

Is it possible for you all to engage in dialogue without sinking to the depths of grade school name calling? I'm sure it makes you feel better and makes you feel like you totally burned those evil neo-nazi fascist deplorable cuckservatives on some internet message board but do you really believe that it accomplishes anything?

Anonymous #19

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #26904597 - 08/28/20 04:50 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Nope, Republicans ALWAYS FUCK UP THE COUNTRY and Democrats bring it back from the edge. Name one Republican in the last 30 years who wasn't a total fuckup. The worst thing about Democrats is that they're apologist pussies who allow rightwingers to gut the country too much.

The riots are a symptom, you shit-for-brains, and the disease is 3 years of shit leadership.

Everybody who isn't intellectually and ethically lost knows Trump is a fucking joke. His whore wife is a joke. His foreign policy is objectively a disaster with idiot . His COVID response couldn't be worse. His entire personal history is of fraud. cheating and bankruptcy. Anybody who supports him is functionally retarded or benefits from his grift. He's a global joke, and so is everyone he dupes including your sad ass.

It'll be a good day when you truly feel the effects of your Republican overlords selling you out. I hope you have a great expression on your face when the boot hits and all you can think is, "Why ME?" Civilization will have long since moved elsewhere. Welcome to the collapse, shitheads.

Democrats bring it back from the edge? The two parties are so fucked up you need like this perfect 50/50 balance of power otherwise the country tilts over in one direction or the other? You are actually calling one party worst then the other huh?

Well in that case name one Democrat in the last 30 years that wasn't a total fuck up :lol:

:facepalm: you know what nevermind. Anyone in this thread who names a major politician in the last 30 years who did not majorly fuck up has serious issues.

Anonymous #20

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #26904646 - 08/28/20 05:17 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:

Democrats bring it back from the edge? The two parties are so fucked up you need like this perfect 50/50 balance of power otherwise the country tilts over in one direction or the other? You are actually calling one party worst then the other huh?

Well in that case name one Democrat in the last 30 years that wasn't a total fuck up :lol:

:facepalm: you know what nevermind. Anyone in this thread who names a major politician in the last 30 years who did not majorly fuck up has serious issues.

It's pretty crazy how people will see what they want to see. It's like they make truths (truths to them anyway) exist in their heads by sheer will. Both sides do it. They both have their own news networks to slant everything in a neat little package for them too.

Anonymous #6

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #26904728 - 08/28/20 06:06 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:

u bought into the 2 party system

Anonymous #19

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #26904806 - 08/28/20 07:06 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

What is Biden going to do any differently? He plans to limit the restrictions Trump has imposed on us by creating more restrictions?

:facepalm: we are better with Trump. Which is why I won't vote this year. None of the 3rd parties impress me either. Sorry

Horrifying situation

Anonymous #16

Re: Fuck pedophile joe biden [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #26907181 - 08/30/20 07:23 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

All these governers refusing aid from trump has me cracked up. Next thing you know its trump bad he hasn't done anything for us. Dont brake for communist. Dont give black people money for slavery. Definetly dont let them take your guns away. Defend your country's honor.

Anonymous #8

Re: Fuck pedophile joe biden [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #26907814 - 08/30/20 12:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

The inability to apply responsibility accurately is a Democratic trait.  I’ve seen 5 year olds that understand it better.  I get it though, they have to lie otherwise everything they said would be pretty self defeating.  They live in make believe.

Anonymous #7

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #26907905 - 08/30/20 01:22 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
unemployment rate in november 2016: 4.6 percent

unemployment rate in july 2020: 10.2 percent

orange man bad :shrug:

^ once again

i bet if trump wins and unemployment sank to 30% you guys would be begging him for a third term. he'd fuck your wife and you'd cook him breakfast afterwards. trump supporters, LOL

Anonymous #16

#26907956 - 08/30/20 01:50 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Because of covid you stupid fuck.. :lol:

Thats somehow his fault to tho even the the numbers are inflated.

Anonymous #7

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #16] * 1
    #26907991 - 08/30/20 02:08 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

oh, there it is, the attacks. i thought only liberals used ad hominems? woops.

covid's spread is china's fault. however, the ball was eventually passed into trump's court. the time came for trump, the leader, to make crucial decisions to prevent the spread on a national level. when it came time for him to make crucial decisions, he came up short. and now, you simply need to walk outside to see the consequences of his incompetent leadership. enjoy the unemployment, fool :lol:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order