Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #20

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26898759 - 08/25/20 01:01 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
at the end of the day, most of us are just pretty normal people. except the guys who want to go crazy on crowds.

Yes this is true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #6

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #20] * 1
    #26899129 - 08/25/20 04:59 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Trump supporters are nut jobs who are looking for a reason to go crazy.

I really don't want to be combative as it is counterproductive, so please don't take this the wrong way...but totally serious question: Do you live on planet earth? Last time I checked it's not Trump supporters who are looting and burning cities down at every chance they get. Shit the left was rioting and looting the night he won the election because that's what the left does. They throw tantrums like children. And if Trump wins again those George Floyd riots are going to be nothing compared to what you will see in American city streets if Trump gets another four years.

It's pretty incredible that you would make that statement considering every single riot since 2016 has been committed by supporters of the democratic party.

Trump supporters are 1000x's more dangerous than the soy boys protesting in Portland and other cities. Those people are just whining and burning about it, that's nothing. Those riots ain't no big deal, child's play shit.

I think you have a very unrealistic, highly inaccurate perception of what you think his supporters are like. Like in your mind they're probably all incel white supremacist neo nazi skin heads who want to go commit mass shootings on their days off.

The overwhelming vast majority of Trump supporters are just completely average people who work and go home and who probably don't even like Trump that much. They just dislike the insane liberal left so much that they'll vote for a stray dog before they vote for the lunatics on the left. I have family members who support Trump, I have friends who support Trump, and I have coworkers who support Trump. I also have family members who support the democratic party, friends who support the democratic party, and coworkers who support the democratic party. Believe me I'm surrounded by all sides of the political spectrum.

The Trump supporters I know, none of them are nazi skinhead racists, none of them come from or live in a trailer park. They are completely average, hard working, law abiding citizens who just prefer anyone to anybody on the left. I can't speak for every single Trump supporter in the USA but I know a fair share of them and the ones I know are about the least dangerous people you would ever meet in your life. If anything if you had a flat tire they would help you change it and drink a beer with you after. Even if you told them you were a flaming liberal.

When Trump loses and blames the fraud in the election as the reason, his supporters are going to be nuts. Trump is already putting the idea into their heads, so we can see its inevitable at this point. Trump supporters are total morons who can't think for themselves, they're going to go crazy for a man that doesn't give a shit about them. That's how stupid they are, fucking morons.

Anonymous #20

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26899449 - 08/25/20 08:18 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

When Trump loses and blames the fraud in the election as the reason, his supporters are going to be nuts. Trump is already putting the idea into their heads, so we can see its inevitable at this point. Trump supporters are total morons who can't think for themselves, they're going to go crazy for a man that doesn't give a shit about them. That's how stupid they are, fucking morons.

Okay so if that happens, I'll be sure to bump this thread to see how many riots are going on. I promise. And by the way if you're right, how would that make them any different than the total meltdown of all the crying (literally crying), lefties who were burning shit down in cities when Trump won?

What would be the difference?

Edited by Anonymous (08/25/20 08:55 PM)

Anonymous #6

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #20] * 1
    #26899576 - 08/25/20 09:58 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

The big difference would be that Trump supporters are more dangerous and are capable of destructive actions. They really believe in Trump and truly think he's some sort of anti-establishment savior for them. If they lose Trump, they will feel like lost souls looking for a new leader. If they feel they were cheated in the election, they're going to go nuts. There's no republican that can fill the gap, so they're going to feel very frustrated.

I guess Trump could always accept the loss and tell his supporters there was no foul play, but that's not in his nature. Trump likes to blame others for his failures, so screaming voter fraud is a highly likely scenario.

Anonymous #7

#26899809 - 08/26/20 02:08 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

if he lost the election he wouldn't even come out of the office. he wouldn't show up to biden's inauguration and biden would have to call security to get him out of his seat :lol: or he might attempt a full blown coup with the backing of his most diehard supporters. this could actually get pretty bloody, theres already a guy in here talking about shooting up a crowd.

Anonymous #16

#26899846 - 08/26/20 03:25 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
The big difference would be that Trump supporters are more dangerous and are capable of destructive actions. They really believe in Trump and truly think he's some sort of anti-establishment savior for them. If they lose Trump, they will feel like lost souls looking for a new leader. If they feel they were cheated in the election, they're going to go nuts. There's no republican that can fill the gap, so they're going to feel very frustrated.

I guess Trump could always accept the loss and tell his supporters there was no foul play, but that's not in his nature. Trump likes to blame others for his failures, so screaming voter fraud is a highly likely scenario.

I dont like trump. I just highly dislike joe and the demoncratic party. The left are the ones burning down cities and rioting and killing kids for their skin color and gathering in large crowds spreading covid-19 but yeah sure trump supporters are the ones capable of destructive actions and trump supporters are the racist and trump supporters are spreading covid.

If biden is elected there will be conflict because he is the worst option for our country right now. Dont forget that the biden administration is against recreational marijuana. Trump on the other hand passed the 2018 farm bill legalizing hemp nationwide and I can order QP's of flower to my house now. He doesn't get any credit for the shit he does and had done.

Anonymous #8

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #16] * 1
    #26900288 - 08/26/20 10:46 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

The big switcheroo is the lefties blame the righties for everything the lefties are guilty of.  Just watch koods, he’s like the golden child for lefty nonsense.  He can’t help but end all his posts in some sweeping generalization of mock disgust like he’s just flabbergasted at the gall of these right bastards.

Anonymous #16

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #26900337 - 08/26/20 11:19 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #6

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #26902549 - 08/27/20 03:01 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

Okay so if that happens, I'll be sure to bump this thread to see how many riots are going on. I promise. And by the way if you're right, how would that make them any different than the total meltdown of all the crying (literally crying), lefties who were burning shit down in cities when Trump won?

Trump supporters love their weapons. Just wait until they get pissed off.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-shooting-kenosha-protest-suspect-arrested/

Anonymous #16

#26902591 - 08/27/20 03:29 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Thats just bad parenting and nothing to do with supporting trump. I'm sure the rioters were the antagonist they always are.. you dont fuck with someone with a gun.

Anonymous #20

#26902634 - 08/27/20 04:08 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

Trump supporters love their weapons. Just wait until they get pissed off.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-shooting-kenosha-protest-suspect-arrested/

How many people got shot in Seattle's CHOP zone again?

Pretty sure there weren't any Trump fans in CHOP :lol:

Fact is it's silly to generalize an entire group of voters. Are all liberals out there rioting? Burning down businesses? Shooting people like they were in CHOP?

No.

62,979,879 people voted for Trump. You know better than to stereotype that many people just because they voted for someone you don't like.

Anonymous #20

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #26902642 - 08/27/20 04:15 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
I'm sure the rioters were the antagonist they always are

This group singled out and harassed a single woman simply because she didn't put her fist up in the air.

Anonymous #14

#26903067 - 08/27/20 08:04 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah when the tough Trump supporters pick up their big weapons and shoot people in the streets, they can and will go to jail, just like Trump is going to go.  Cyrus Vance has him by the balls and anyone with a brain knows Trump, his family and the Maralago lap dogs are crooks. 

Trump is becoming irrelevant, try as he may he cannot spin and lie his way out of the results of his flagrant mishandling of Covid.  His Teflon is lost.  People are pissed off, their lives and businesses in ruins, daily life is difficult... People no longer find his attention seeking ass entertaining.

The only people taking that jerkoff serious are his base of deplorable mutants, ignoramuses, greedy corrupt business guys, religious hypocrites, your typical fatass Walmart redneck, proud boys, white supremacists, etc. 

He will not have enough support to win fairly.  Bye Orange man Bad

Anonymous #16

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #26903084 - 08/27/20 08:13 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #14

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #26903148 - 08/27/20 08:40 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Yea sure, it makes sense not to brake for communists like Trump and Putin his owner.

Remember 2 weeks before the 2016 election heist when Donnie looked in the camera and said he had no dealings with Russia at all, none, then we found out Trump signed a letter of intent for a Trump Tower in Moscow, penthouse for his Boss Putin right around that same time? 

If you vote for him you may be a commie too, or at least would not mind America becoming an autocratic nation free of democracy. You must be one of them real American patriots... prolly flying a flag from the back of your lifted camo Hyundai.

A dissident is here and thank god for the first amendment.

Anonymous #7

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #26903405 - 08/28/20 02:03 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

the far right will become rioting animals if biden gets elected. they will have cried about violent blm protests only to become the vicious animals they hated all along. they're not as civilized or peaceful as they would have you believe.

Anonymous #20

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26903580 - 08/28/20 06:50 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
they will have cried about violent blm protests only to become the vicious animals they hated all along.

So you're admitting that Antifa & BLM are vicious animals also?

Anonymous #8

#26903632 - 08/28/20 07:26 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

This political shit it nonsense.  News is so full of shit, I can tell who watches what based on what they believe is going on and it’s all just catered to tell you what you want to hear.  Whether you make that shit your life is up to you.

It’s all toxic brain cancer.  I gave people a lot more credit than they deserved but they got played like fools.  The weird thing is when I go out aside from some masks there’s really not much difference so at least I lucked out in that regard because about the time some people start marching down my street trying to pull people out of their houses they’re going to have an issue.  Other than that, fuck you all.  Let the good be judged as good and the bad be judged as bad.  This was never meant to last anyways.

Anonymous #21

Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26903995 - 08/28/20 11:34 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Most Trump supporters I've talked to will eventually cave and admit that he's a total degenerate, but they have a false-equivalence mindset that anyone in office will be as bad OR WORSE so what's the point? In reality Trump is the pied piper of douchebags, and his popularity stems from the fact that losers with no introspection can look at him and say, "finally someone who's treated ME as an oppressed person" when in reality it's their own hubris holding them down...that, and constantly voting against their own best interests.

Trump is definitely the worst president you've EVER had, period. He makes Nixon look honourable and 2nd-term Reagan look lucid. Personally I think he's actually gutting the US on behalf of Russia for his own personal gain because it suits his personality 100% and you can see it in his inaction with places like Belarus and Hong Kong: if it doesn't line his pocketbook then he doesn't care. He even threatened to start charging S.Korea for troops stationed there, like some protection racket. Hey asshole-idiot: WE PAY BECAUSE WE HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN THE AREA. It's like saying the trillions spent on military is wasted...maybe it IS way too much, but I never hear right-wingers who prattle about cutting social programs talk about reducing military spending.

Speaking of right-wing hypocrisy, how can you marriage the "religious right" with the constant push to defund social services AKA sharing? You can't. It isn't what Jesus would've wanted, according to scripture. Why are both accepted under the Conservative banner? Because they target the most gullible rubes who lack thinking skills, which generally includes bible-thumping simps and other morons.

Fuck Republicans, they're literally the worst aspects of humanity personified. Greedy, stupid assholes who delight in hurting others, sometimes for basically no reason.

Anonymous #8

Re: Fuck Trump [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #26904045 - 08/28/20 12:05 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

It’s either Trump or Biden.  Those are the two options and Biden and these democrats are worse.  At least Trump pretends to care when kids are running around burning cities to the ground.  So that’s a plus.  What is a plus for the Dems?  They wear “kunta cloths”?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale