Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Cultivator
Self ProclaimedGenius

Loc: ethiopia
tell about your weekend
    #2686653 - 05/16/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well...

this weekend i took 10 hits of mid grade acid on friday and went to see a drum show(they rocked), Like Water is the name of the groop,than on saterday i took 3.5 G of some old mushies i had been saving and went and saw another drum show and thats pretty much it.
it was a trippy dippy weekend (it had been a while since my last trip,about a month and a half so i had to catch up)
So i'm just board so tell about you weekend.

PEACE OUT.

--------------------
"So, how long has it been a month?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: tell about your weekend [Re: The_Cultivator]
    #2686939 - 05/16/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well Friday I went to the local nursery and bought some Morning Glory HB seeds. I was going to do those, but I would have gone home tripping if they actually worked so I decided to wait until Saturday, and just got stoned instead. Then on Saturday I brought the seeds over to my friends house and just decided that the whole preparation wasn't worth it and the fact that I hear everybody vomits like crazy and then trips, that just isn't worth it to me. Especially since I hate throwing up. So I just got really stoned again and called it a weekend. Is the whole preparation and vomiting of MGHB seeds worth it, or no?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: tell about your weekend [Re: ]
    #2687075 - 05/16/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

did you get morning glory or HBWR? two diffrent plants, smae drug, much diffrent doseage.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: tell about your weekend [Re: gdman]
    #2687385 - 05/16/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah u should buy HBWR if u wanna try LSA..

My weekend concisted of drywalling pot and beer... Nothin to special.

Anonymous

Re: tell about your weekend [Re: Legoulash]
    #2687424 - 05/16/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I got MGHB seeds, Morning Glory - Heavenly Blue. Worth it?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: tell about your weekend [Re: ]
    #2687455 - 05/16/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ohh I gottcha, little slow on the uptake today

if you want lsa, get some HBWR, you can use mg but it takes a lot of seeds, do some kind of extraction, make sure they aren't treated

www.erowid.org

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2687535 - 05/16/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Friday I worked my first full day at a new job, made 150 bucks in tips!!  Friday night I was too tired to do much of anything, just read a book about Carl Jung and went to bed.  Saturday, I took my girlfriend and little dog to Griffith Park, rode the train, then went to a festival in venice beach.  We smoked out and played my bongos at the drum circle, but for some reason there were very few people there, and one annoying asshole kept changing the beat, he had absolutely no regard for the whole circle.  This one guy was trippin balls, and kept yelling at the kid "You've got to look at ALL the waves, man, not just yours!"  I gather that he was seeing the sync of the drums as waves, and could visually behold the kid throwing random messed up beats out there.  Later that night we kicked it, drank beers and smoked at my friend's jaccuzi, and basically agreed that we were going to make this summer the best summer ever, even better than last year, which'll be hard to beat.  I'm making lots of money in this new job, and have no responsibilities other than that, and this weekend it all sort of hit me that we're free, and we've got funding, and we will do anything and everything we want to do for the next three months! :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #2688121 - 05/16/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm..lets see..went to my girlfriends prom...Took 45mgs of 2c-i each..had alot of fun..went camping in the rain afterwords...
Iv'd some heroin (not a good habit but ya know, what is?)
Had the best sex of my life in my tent with my girlfriend!
The rain falling ontop, it was so great..
Umm went to bed around 6am, got up at noon..
Broke down the tent..hiked out..
then ate some xanax and feel asleep..
Woke up this morning..
Made some poppy tea...
And thats about it..
Not a bad weekend concidering formal things arent my thang..but I hd alot of un..

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #2688282 - 05/16/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

went to the beach with a couple shroomerites and my girl and me and the lady ate some shrooms tripped out on the beach under the pier while watching people spin fire and drum circle all that good stuff, nothing short of amazing :smile:

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #2688414 - 05/16/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

k, and i missed the dave aude show :mad:  thats about it :thumbdown:

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineStonerware
That Guy
Loc: East Coast
    #2688462 - 05/16/04 07:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I ate 500ug of acid, while under the influence I realized my tongue irng wasn't natural, and didn't belong on my body. So I removed it, and feel sooo much better about everything now. It's kinda weird. But I've had it in for a long time, and a bunch of fucked up shit has happened while it was in. So taking it out is kinda like a new direction for me. Trying to better myself, and clean out any bad karma floating around in me. Heh, and it all starts with the removal of a tongue ring.

Next month, I'm thinking of eating 1000-1500ug. If all goes to plan that is.

Have fun guys, and be safe.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody in the world who tries to makes us uncomfortable." HST

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #2688484 - 05/16/04 07:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just got stoned on friday with some friends, and then ate some mushrooms by myself on saturday. oh, and then got high with friends again today (sunday). pretty good weekend....

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#2688547 - 05/16/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Graduated with my Associate of Arts Saturday night. A few hours later our bass player and I each ate 300mg DXM in the form of 2 different types of gelcaps, 150mg of each kind. Not a large dose but my friend had only dexed one other time with maximum strength cough syrup.
Gelcaps take about 1hr to kick in, sometimes longer, and as soon as they did, my buddy was puking red.
The fry then began to melt my dehydrated and malnourished friend into what he at one point described as 'psychadelic hell'. I assured him that the relatively low dose he had taken was "safe" from a toxicity standpoint and that he need not worry, he would be down soon enough but that did not prevent several hourse of nursing him back to baseline and locomotion, through waves of peaking intensity from the equilibrium destroying high.
I kept him hydrated as much as he could use and slowly convinced him to drink some liquid 'super green food' that our buddy had stashed in his fridge. After finally mustering the stomach to take it, he began feeling much better directly. The storm broke and we were left in the long hours of increasing mental profundity that often follow a trip to the destroverse.

This experience was a lesson in the importance of nurturing one's body and metabolism. My friend, at one point in his meltdown, admitted that his shitty diet was causing his sickness. He eats mostly fast food and processed microwave food. I think the core of most bad trips is neglect of the body. Lots of people seem to like to fast before trips, but for some people's metabolisms, this isn't a good idea. I always learn alot from helping people through bad experiences like this.

I also think that gelcaps produce a lot stronger buzz than DXM syrups. Maybe its because they partially break down in the stomach then continue to release the drug in your intestines. Also, if you eat them all at once, say within a minute, then they all open at the same time and a concentrated amt. of dxm is absorbed at once. My buddy ate them over a period of about 15 minutes and i think each wave of intensity at his peak was one of the larger capsules breaking open.

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
    #2689402 - 05/16/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Friday: Worked 3pm - 5am
Satuday: Worked 3pm - 5am
Today: Worked 4pm - now.

Any time I wasn't working, I was sleeping.

It's a miserable boat we row, with stupid, stupid paddles.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2689452 - 05/16/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Friday: I got high, learned about a girl that I'm interested in is also interested in me, good times
Saturday: I got high, I also saw a cougar in the woods and freed a snake from a pit in my yard that had been there for a few days at least, sadly it still died  :frown: However, while it was alive I named it Snake and it died in a very vicious position, with its mouth open like it's about to strike, so I believe he lived a full life and died proudly
Sunday: I saw Van Helsing, didn't get high, and can't remember my weekend very well either

Oh well, I don't think anything important happened anyway. You know you lived a good life when you can't remember most of it  :smirk:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #2689711 - 05/17/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Friday: Was the night I was supposed to go to my first rave with a few friends with darude playing...but turns out it really wasnt a rave at all and was more of a night club so that kind of sucked ass. I also tried synthetic mescaline for my first time...I really wasnt looking for a long trip so a friend told to me rail a bit and it lasted half the time it usally did.

Saturday: worked 9 AM to 3 PM and did nothing else.

Sunday: Absolutly nothing!

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: tell about your weekend [Re: Osker246]
    #2689847 - 05/17/04 01:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

darude = :poop:

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#2690306 - 05/17/04 06:05 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Drunken madness filled my weekend. That is all.

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: tell about your weekend [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #2690456 - 05/17/04 08:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Friday night I ate 1.75g of mushrooms and went to see Troy with some friends.

Saturday I ate 3.5g and went to prom.

Lots of fun

here's a pic of me on 3.5 at prom

--------------------

Edited by the free thinker (05/17/04 08:24 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag