Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Who's tried virola theiodora?
    #2686838 - 05/16/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Is it any comparison to the other ayahuasca analogues?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Who's tried virola theiodora? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2689639 - 05/16/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have tried some virola species, not sure of which...
i have found it much easier (and funnier) than yopo/cebil, in general. when one's nose drips it looks like blood (the spit too), can be pretty scary to unwarned people around! =)
but i think i'm yet to hit some real fresh virola bark...

FH

Invisiblejojoba
RockMoNsTa

Loc: SPaCE
Re: Who's tried virola theiodora? [Re: felixhigh]
    #2689688 - 05/17/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Im getting some seeds of virola red and white strain. Not sure on the species though. wonder how long it will take to grow these bad boys out. id love to see what a virola plant looks like. Iv'e heard great things about virola.

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR MY HUGE TRADE LIST ~~ CLICK HERE
Looking For These Items
Various Plants and Seeds.

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Who's tried virola theiodora? [Re: jojoba]
    #2689768 - 05/17/04 12:53 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

it looks like an ordinary tall tree.

FH

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: Who's tried virola theiodora? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2691354 - 05/17/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I put 20g of it along side 56g MHRB in my latest Ayahausca brew. I will drink it sometime this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Who's tried virola theiodora? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #2691469 - 05/17/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

56g mhrb? are you trying to kill yourself on N,N or is your bark batch weak?

FH

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2692036 - 05/17/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

That IS way too much for one person, but he really cant kill himself. I doubt your body would let you digest that much magic before le purge....

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
    #2693066 - 05/17/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have taken that much twice before and not gotten to where I am trying to go. I don't want visons, I want a fully self-trancendent discarnate, telepathic experience. I want to totaly shatter my ego and cleanse my soul. This is not just some random experience. I am not just dabbling in this. I need this. Thanks for your concern though. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2694867 - 05/18/04 03:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mr_minds_eye said:
I have taken that much twice before and not gotten to where I am trying to go. I don't want visons, I want a fully self-trancendent discarnate, telepathic experience. I want to totaly shatter my ego and cleanse my soul. This is not just some random experience. I am not just dabbling in this. I need this. Thanks for your concern though. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Just a thought...

Maybe you can reach these states of expanded consciousness without entheogens.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Re: Who's tried virola theiodora? [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2695420 - 05/18/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I do that also. I think that you can reach a state of "expanded conciousness" by just losing yourself gazing at the clouds, certainly in meditation, during sexual stimulation, yoga, or the like. It's just ever since I started tripping what I have really been looking for is decribed perfectly by the experience reports of heavy ayahuaca voyages. The thing is, I would have never tried things like meditation, yoga, Zen Buddhism, Taoism, Jass music, sushi, and a whole list of other things had it not been for these substances which by the way I see as my gurus along with what I hesitatingly call God. I know that this seems a little excessive to put it lightly, but for me I do not think that it is. I am bipolar, my daily life is an "altered state of conciousness" I used to lay in my bed not wanting to do a god damn thing because I didn't see a valid point in doing so, life was absolutely meaningless. I wanted to fucking die but I was too much of a pussy to do it so I cut myself instead. 90% of my wardrobe was black. These substances help me cleanse my soul from time to time. There are somethings which I use in a recreational fashion like Kratom, up until a week ago cannabis, things like that. Although sinse I quit smoking pot I do not feel the urge to alter my mind with such substances every day. Istead I generally work out about 5 times a week instead (weights only twice a week) So yes I agree with you that one should have other techniques to alter their mind. Infact I think that the experiences gained from using mushrooms for an example are utterly wasted on an individual that has no spiritual/religious system to incorperate these experiences into their daily life. To me that means drumming, praying, meditating, doing yoga, reflecting deeply on nature, dancing (although I suck at it), and just trying to be a better fucking person. To me all of these things are forms of metamorphising your conciousness.

--------------------
-Stephen Hawking

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2699734 - 05/19/04 01:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mr_minds_eye said:
And just trying to be a better fucking person. To me all of these things are forms of metamorphising your conciousness.

Very true.

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Who's tried virola theiodora? [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #4511440 - 08/08/05 06:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

So did you try the virola ever, or find a place to buy live trees or viable seeds. If so let me know PM. Thanks.

--------------------
...or something

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules