Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26892926 - 08/22/20 05:37 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Typical antifa tactics

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland
Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: koods] * 1
    #26893187 - 08/22/20 09:48 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

"Cuties" won the World Cinema Dramatic Directing Award at Sundance Film Festival this year.

And now Sundance's CO FOUNDER, (the only one left running it), Sterling Van Wagenen, has been fond guilty of child sex abuse and is going to prison.

You can't make this shit up, man.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5456224/sundance-co-founder-sentenced-for-child-sex-abuse/?fbclid=IwAR3NbJBdZea-REWbvl4asGh8ekBILlkorGOkll2wwXNumTzIO5DTsBwGBVE

Ricky Gervais said shortly after the Golden Globes in a Tweet: "Stop fucking kids (Hollywood!)"

Ashton Kutcher and Elijah Wood have both come out and testified in a very large way against how big the problem is in Hollywood.

Everyone in the film industry seems to either know or participate in this shit, and they want to NORMALIZE our acceptance of it so they won't go to jail once they all get exposed.

--------------------

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Loc: California Flag
Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Vahn421]
    #26893223 - 08/22/20 10:12 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
"Cuties" won the World Cinema Dramatic Directing Award at Sundance Film Festival this year.

And now Sundance's CO FOUNDER, (the only one left running it), Sterling Van Wagenen, has been fond guilty of child sex abuse and is going to prison.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5456224/sundance-co-founder-sentenced-for-child-sex-abuse/?fbclid=IwAR3NbJBdZea-REWbvl4asGh8ekBILlkorGOkll2wwXNumTzIO5DTsBwGBVE

Ricky Gervais said shortly after the Golden Globes in a Tweet: "Stop fucking kids (Hollywood!)"

Ashton Kutcher and Elijah Wood have both come out and testified in a very large way against how big the problem is in Hollywood.

Everyone in the film industry seems to either know or participate in this shit, and they want to NORMALIZE our acceptance of it so they won't go to jail once they all get exposed.

It's also normal in the boy scouts and in church and in your creepy uncles basement and hundreds of other places. Hollywood is not unique in that aspect.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26893286 - 08/22/20 10:49 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:

Girls who twerk should go to jail?  Or people who watch girls twerk should go to jail?  Or...?

If you're saying that twerking on film is the same as having underage sex, we'll have to disagree.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26893389 - 08/22/20 11:33 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Vahn421 said:

Girls who twerk should go to jail?  Or people who watch girls twerk should go to jail?  Or...?

If you're saying that twerking on film is the same as having underage sex, we'll have to disagree.  :shrug:

I think he's trying to say that there's an agenda being pushed to make the public consider it less "deranged" than it really is.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: yeah]
    #26893412 - 08/22/20 11:47 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

That doesn’t appear to be the “agenda” of this film

Wiki
Quote:

reviewers noted that the film is intended to criticize "a culture that steers impressionable young girls toward the hypersexualization of their bodies"

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26893464 - 08/22/20 12:09 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Vahn421 said:

No, I mean to say that pedophilia is common in Hollywood and they want to normalize America's acceptance of it.

And yeah, I totally get it's also in the Boy Scouts and the churches, too... but they aren't industries that have the power to normalize it, unlike the film industry.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#26893467 - 08/22/20 12:11 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

This gives a whole nother dimension to "netflix n chill"

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Vahn421] * 1
    #26893471 - 08/22/20 12:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
but they aren't industries that have the power to normalize it, unlike the film industry.

Churches don't have the power to normalize it? Didn't you come from one of those cults? Haven't you seen their power first hand?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26893479 - 08/22/20 12:17 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Vahn421 said:

No, I mean to say that pedophilia is common in Hollywood and they want to normalize America's acceptance of it

What do you mean common? Is it any more prevalent in Hollywood than the general population? Show me the data.

You’re imagining this Hollywood agenda to normalize pedophiles.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Kwyjibo] * 2
    #26893496 - 08/22/20 12:24 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

Vahn421 said:
but they aren't industries that have the power to normalize it, unlike the film industry.

Churches don't have the power to normalize it? Didn't you come from one of those cults? Haven't you seen their power first hand?

They're not actively putting out ideas into the public's head. Of course there's sinister shit that goes on in the shadows, but what Hollywood is trying to do is make us go, "Ok, well maybe it isn't as bad as we thought."

--------------------

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Vahn421] * 1
    #26893501 - 08/22/20 12:28 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

What we have are testimonials. There's one from Elijah Wood.

"The actor, in a new interview with the Sunday Times, is accusing Tinseltown of having a pedophilia problem, saying “a lot of vipers” are preying on children in the business.

“Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized. There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind,” he said. “There is darkness in the underbelly. What bums me about these situations is that the victims can’t speak as loudly as the people in power. That’s the tragedy of attempting to reveal what is happening to innocent people: they can be squashed, but their lives have been irreparably damaged.”"

This isn't to say it's WORSE in Hollywood than say, the Catholic church, but Hollywood has the power to normalize our thoughts toward it, while the church must, on the surface, profess to be against it.

--------------------

Edited by Vahn421 (08/22/20 12:28 PM)

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

#26893504 - 08/22/20 12:29 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

Vahn421 said:

They're not actively putting out ideas into the public's head. Of course there's sinister shit that goes on in the shadows, but what Hollywood is trying to do is make us go, "Ok, well maybe it isn't as bad as we thought."

How is Hollywood normalizing it? What specific steps have they taken?

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #26893741 - 08/22/20 03:20 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

It was normalized since roman times. Increasingly more taboo. Thankfully fully taboo for the most part now. Only the church really hangs on to man boy love like it's normal

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26893993 - 08/22/20 05:50 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Vahn421 said:
...they want to NORMALIZE our acceptance of it so they won't go to jail once they all get exposed.

No, I mean to say that pedophilia is common in Hollywood and they want to normalize America's acceptance of it.

Again, girls twerking = pedophilia?  I'm still confused.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26894245 - 08/22/20 08:15 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:

It's one thing to say there's a lot of it going on. "A lot' doesn't specify how much. It's another thing to say Everyone in the film industry seems to either know or participate. I don't believe that.

Is there more child sex abuse in Hollywood than by Republicans in congress?

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: yeah]
    #26894262 - 08/22/20 08:27 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

yeah said:
This is getting blown up on Reddit and 4chan. I'm surprised no one else made a thread yet.

Hopefully that's enough to give you guys the gist of it. If you go ahead and google the title just be warned that the poster for it is fairly disturbing.

I'm just wondering, though, in regards to the second pic... the cs rep is specifically asked if their company supports pedophilia and says they respect all religions... not all cultures and traditions themselves, but those of any /religion/. 

:joneswtf:

:wtfno:

Yeah it might be a forgery but it was sent to me by someone who's pretty sharp so I'm not sure

It's a joke that 4chan is portraying themselves as being more moral than anyone. 4chan provides a voice for Neo-Nazis and Holocaust deniers.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26894706 - 08/23/20 02:35 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26901685 - 08/27/20 07:00 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

yeah said:
This is getting blown up on Reddit and 4chan. I'm surprised no one else made a thread yet.

Hopefully that's enough to give you guys the gist of it. If you go ahead and google the title just be warned that the poster for it is fairly disturbing.

I'm just wondering, though, in regards to the second pic... the cs rep is specifically asked if their company supports pedophilia and says they respect all religions... not all cultures and traditions themselves, but those of any /religion/. 

:joneswtf:

:wtfno:

Yeah it might be a forgery but it was sent to me by someone who's pretty sharp so I'm not sure

It's a joke that 4chan is portraying themselves as being more moral than anyone. 4chan provides a voice for Neo-Nazis and Holocaust deniers.

You mean to say 4chan actually believes in the freedom of speech?

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "Cuties" brought to you by Netflix [Re: Vahn421] * 2
    #26901768 - 08/27/20 08:10 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

4chan is whatever 4chan is. Sure, they are don't do much moderation. Good for them. But there's also a long history of pedophilia there. So what do you want?

You want girls twerking on 4chan or not? You stance on this would seem to indicate you are for moderation of 4chan, just as you are for Netflix. Which puts you on Goebell's side of the Chomsky quote.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale