Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded * 4
    #26887773 - 08/19/20 05:46 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Many peoople are enthusiastic about microdosing, and enter open ended regimens of open ended dosibg of multiple weekly doses.

Please RESPECT THE POWER OF ENTHEOGENS.

What Entheogens do, one of their properties, is to loosen up your mind. This is in fact why microdosing is effective to enhance creativity, problem solving et cetera.

But! If you microdose often, there is the risk that your loosened mind, no longer anchored in solid reality, starts to drift away into non-consensual reality and that some people more susceptible to this effect end up becoming increasingly out of touch with what is expected of a default human mind. If your reality becomes fluid but you cannot relate to solid minded people, what microdosing effects is that it drives a wedge between you and the people around you.

You might be on your Jihad but - if it alienates you from the world and you find it more difficult to relate and interface with it, and you become "the weirdo" or "that guy", that is where microdosing becomes detirmental to your growth, because your growth, true growth is supposed to improve your connectivity with  people of differing opinions.

YOU NEED TO ANCHOR FROM TIME TO TIME.

After floating there ,must be grounding, just like in rituals of Magic. After coming loose from the collective you must reaffirm your connection, and preferably more strongly.

You don't want your psychedelics driving a wedge between you and the world by putting you at odds. That can cost you friendships and career opportunities.

Aladdin, don't rub that lamp too often because the Miraculous changes you too, no mattr how subtly, it adds up.

Don't lose true friends over this.

Changing is good but not all change is good.

There is a point where consciousness alteration, no matter how subtle, can become muddled to the onlooker.

If possible, let your closest friends keep an eye on you are report to you if they find you a bit off or slowly drifting away.

100 drug free days (not counting Rx meds you are prescribed to take) can do a lot to defrag your drive.

And thats logic right? You can't just keep installing stuff, every now and then you need to defrag and upgrade your operating system or you grind to a halt or seize up.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: Asante]
    #26887808 - 08/19/20 06:13 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

.12 P. Cubensis twice per day.

Day 599 today.

No breaks.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: HamHead]
    #26887816 - 08/19/20 06:23 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you should take it to day 600 tomorrow, then take a 100 day break.

"riding that train, high in your brain, Casey Jones you better, watch your speed"

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleSnaggletoots
One pump stumpy
 User Gallery
Loc: A nut among washers
    #26887824 - 08/19/20 06:41 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

You ever thought about being a cop? You sure like telling people how, what, and how often.
People seem to follow a path of servitude. Stay in line, make sure you contribute to the progress. Maybe we should all be thinking, stop! Get the fuck out of line. Enjoy yourself, because you'll be done before you know it!
Lots of people may benefit from a microdose daily.No different then taking an antidepressant.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: Snaggletoots] * 1
    #26887835 - 08/19/20 06:54 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Snaggletoots said:
You ever thought about being a cop? You sure like telling people how, what, and how often.

I'm giving people useful directions based on studying psychedelics since 1985 and actually ingesting them since 1993, as someone who has been a moderator of this website since 2003 and an admin since 2010.

I've seen a whole lot of shit go down and devoured a whole lot of texts on the subject, Snaggeltoots.

I offer my advice so that people who are in need of direction can derive support from it. If people, like you, want to disregard that, feel free.

But don't call me a cop if I say mushrooms last 4-6 hours on average and for many people are not wholesome if ingested daily. Those are just the facts and I am helping people who wish to receive direction on the matter.

If you want to disregard, feel free.

Quote:

Snaggletoots said:

Lots of people may benefit from a microdose daily.No different then taking an antidepressant.

Lots of people, too, may be detrimentally affected by taking microdoses daily, just like many people are detrimentally affected by taking antidepressants daily.

I point people, politely to the risks associated with too frequent use for more than a few people.

That you want to rebel against this, feel free. If its not for you, its not for you.

I was the first administrator to even suggest creation of this forum to better serve the microdosing and medicinal use part of this community. You are the first member to snub me in it. Hi. :grin:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleSnaggletoots
One pump stumpy
 User Gallery
    #26887841 - 08/19/20 07:05 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Well hello there :smile: Sometimes you need a first, to get a second, cheers

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: Snaggletoots]
    #26887891 - 08/19/20 07:47 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Snaggletoots said:
:strangelove:

Cheers :hug:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleSnaggletoots
One pump stumpy
 User Gallery
    #26887930 - 08/19/20 08:17 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Snaggletoots said:
:strangelove:

Cheers :hug:

Laughing :wink:

OfflineMr.Olive.Oil
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe Flag
    #26902586 - 08/27/20 03:26 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Many peoople are enthusiastic about microdosing, and enter open ended regimens of open ended dosibg of multiple weekly doses.

Please RESPECT THE POWER OF ENTHEOGENS.

What Entheogens do, one of their properties, is to loosen up your mind. This is in fact why microdosing is effective to enhance creativity, problem solving et cetera.

But! If you microdose often, there is the risk that your loosened mind, no longer anchored in solid reality, starts to drift away into non-consensual reality and that some people more susceptible to this effect end up becoming increasingly out of touch with what is expected of a default human mind. If your reality becomes fluid but you cannot relate to solid minded people, what microdosing effects is that it drives a wedge between you and the people around you.

You might be on your Jihad but - if it alienates you from the world and you find it more difficult to relate and interface with it, and you become "the weirdo" or "that guy", that is where microdosing becomes detirmental to your growth, because your growth, true growth is supposed to improve your connectivity with  people of differing opinions.

YOU NEED TO ANCHOR FROM TIME TO TIME.

After floating there ,must be grounding, just like in rituals of Magic. After coming loose from the collective you must reaffirm your connection, and preferably more strongly.

You don't want your psychedelics driving a wedge between you and the world by putting you at odds. That can cost you friendships and career opportunities.

Aladdin, don't rub that lamp too often because the Miraculous changes you too, no mattr how subtly, it adds up.

Don't lose true friends over this.

Changing is good but not all change is good.

There is a point where consciousness alteration, no matter how subtle, can become muddled to the onlooker.

If possible, let your closest friends keep an eye on you are report to you if they find you a bit off or slowly drifting away.

100 drug free days (not counting Rx meds you are prescribed to take) can do a lot to defrag your drive.

And thats logic right? You can't just keep installing stuff, every now and then you need to defrag and upgrade your operating system or you grind to a halt or seize up.

I appreciate and support what you just tried to express here, it is your opinion and you are sharing it here, people are free to follow it or not, someone who is bothered by this should ask himself why

OfflineruK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: Mr.Olive.Oil]
    #26903891 - 08/28/20 10:37 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Do you still feel an effect from the exact same dose for that duration of time? I'd expect tolerance to have wiped out any effect long before then.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: ruK]
    #26903909 - 08/28/20 10:52 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
there is the risk that your loosened mind, no longer anchored in solid reality, starts to drift away into non-consensual reality

Says someone with a 'spirit guide'.

People sould be able to do what they want with their meat vehicles.

Quote:

ruK said:
Do you still feel an effect from the exact same dose for that duration of time? I'd expect tolerance to have wiped out any effect long before then.

Yes. I am still amazed, it's like clockwork. Right about 90 minutes in, I feel a subtle pressure release in my skull. Almost as if a valve has slightly loosened. Less mind chatter and more flow state. Still at about .12 doses.

Of course, setting has a lot to do with it. People around me are aware of my microdosing, some even trying themselves, and we are comfortable around each other so there's no tensions or paranoia or stress.

I'm easy going with flow. Less stress is where I want to be.

Edited by HamHead (08/28/20 11:00 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#26907444 - 08/30/20 10:28 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Asante said:
there is the risk that your loosened mind, no longer anchored in solid reality, starts to drift away into non-consensual reality

I'm in contact with my spirit guide since I was 6 years old, a decade and a half before I took entheogens.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26908782 - 08/30/20 09:08 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Asante said:

I'm in contact with my spirit guide since I was 6 years old, a decade and a half before I took entheogens.

Exactly.

I didn't have imaginary friends as a child. I was out playing with other humans.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#26909911 - 08/31/20 02:32 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Has it occurred to you that what you're doing is making you look quite bad, Hamhead?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinedaemora
Rookie Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Hillys - System 4
    #26910319 - 08/31/20 05:42 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Crazy, how quickly people are to jump the gun and get butt hurt. I think this is very solid, reasonable advice Asante. Key word, 'advice'. He isn't holding a gun to your head folks and trying to take away your drugs. I think it's worth discussing the amount of damage over use can, and does cause for certain individuals.

--------------------
Carlson and Peters!
First grow - PF Tek
Alacabenzi

InvisiblePsilyZee
I'm a teapot

Loc: Neptune
Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: daemora]
    #26915707 - 09/03/20 01:27 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the advice. Gotta remember everyone is wired differently. What works for you might cause issues for another person. But most of us are just trying to live our lives, and make the most out of them. So live your life the way you want to. Be happy.

--------------------
"The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight." - Joseph Campbell

Cops are always trying to buy stuff from you that you arent even selling. You may have better luck at goodwill.

Have a cookie, its on me .

:cookiemonster:

OfflinefoxMedicine
Stranger

Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: PsilyZee]
    #26925481 - 09/08/20 11:15 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I tried taking it following one of the protocols that I found online and I felt that it was not beneficial for me to do it daily. I find that a few times a month was a good regimen for myself, personally.

Offlinecannacrab
Stranger

Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: daemora]
    #26943060 - 09/18/20 07:54 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

What is with this new hipster wave of virtue signaling their sobriety? Are you somehow elevated above someone else because you make different choices in what chemicals you saturate yourself with on a daily basis?

I have not shroomed in three years and I have no issue with someone microdosing. Do you have experience ruining your life from micro-dosing to share here or are you merely extrapolating from your own imagination and expectations? If it is your imagination and expectations, I think it would be best not to offer "advise". You expect it to be negative, but the early research suggests to the contrary. Early research is totally the opposite of any bullshit fear mongering seen here.

Just because you had a panic attack on 1 gram and went to the ER does not mean this man is goin to ruin his life.

Edited by cannacrab (09/18/20 07:56 PM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Microdosing and the Importance of Staying Grounded [Re: cannacrab]
    #26945549 - 09/20/20 06:05 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Whats with this new hipster wave of people reminding people to be responsible in their use and respect the drug and respect themselves?

Erring on the side of caution is for squares.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineGoogolplex
Stranger

Loc: SE England
    #26947159 - 09/21/20 03:20 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Sound advice, thanks man.

I perma-fucked my brain with coke some years back. Now I have permanent crippling anxiety. So yeah, when you're adjusting the balance in your brain too much too often, it seems to overcompensate.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, veggie, LogicaL Chaos, Pastywhyte
2,915 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.