Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #7

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26878785 - 08/13/20 03:11 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I heard from more than a few of my black coworkers that they know BLM is bullshit because there's more whites with signs than blacks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #9

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #26883339 - 08/16/20 11:48 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

What many people fail to realize, and if you support BLM (the "official movement") and do not already know this your probably somewhat of a neckbeard, a nincompoop or both, is that BLM is a democratic platform who's official stated purpose is to raise money for and support the Democratic Party in the United States (which is why many informed black individuals are repulsed by this organization). 

I feel as though both parties are nothing more than turd dumps on society, however this being a democrapic subject I'll go ahead and state that the Democraps seem to be an organization that pushes oligarchy control to the suppression of any other form of governance, to believe otherwise demonstrates foolishness and gullibility.

Self governance with minimal government interactions only to support the welfare of individuals incapable of supporting their own welfare is the only acceptable government to an enlightened individual IMHO.

Is BLM actually the mark of the beast? Who really knows. One thing I am noticing is that the powers that be seem to be pushing for an agenda that will incorporate many things that could be deemed a "mark of the beast" by anyone who is searching for one.

Are these prophecies true? Time will certainly tell. At this point in time and geopolitics the prophecy I see most relatable is "By the sorcerers of pharmakeia the entire world was deceived, even the very elect".

Something to think about anyway.

Anonymous #3

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #9] * 1
    #26884203 - 08/17/20 02:03 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

the best thing about blm is how triggered it makes the racists when people stand up for their rights

Anonymous #5

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26884541 - 08/17/20 09:38 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
the best thing about blm is how triggered it makes the racists when people stand up for their rights

As fun as trolling the Klan.

Anonymous #10

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26886536 - 08/18/20 11:11 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
If white boys are so fragile how did we make the world everyone lives in possible.

White boys made the world everyone lives in possible by exploiting the physical labor of black people...

Anonymous #4

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #10] * 2
    #26887662 - 08/19/20 02:26 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

You would think Africa would be the leader of the world with all the black people they have there.  I wonder why they aren’t?

Anonymous #5

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #26887754 - 08/19/20 05:21 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

They had the misfortune of being Europe's neighbor and werte raped and pillaged for centuries.

Anonymous #1

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #26894280 - 08/22/20 08:44 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Nah Europe and Asia and the Middle East all had buildings and science and math long before the slave trade . Also no one gives a shit about Blm triggering racists anymore . Most people who are against burn loot murder just are because blm is fake as fuck and it's not even a question they aren't anymore .

Like a poster above said , black on black crime doesn't seem to be of any concern to Blm . This falacy alone tells the real agenda of Blm .

Anonymous #3

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26894526 - 08/22/20 11:09 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

yea its kind of weird that years and years of literal systemic and physical oppression might make a person want to riot

Anonymous #4

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #26894705 - 08/23/20 02:35 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

One day when you can actually point it out you may get somewhere.  Until then it’s just this mystical systemic racism boogie man in the shadows.  Good luck.

Anonymous #3

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #26894721 - 08/23/20 02:57 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

you can find plenty of examples in criminal cases where blacks receive much bigger prison sentences than white people charged with the same crime. theres also the police encounters where the officer will shoot an unarmed black man (its been happening to other races too, but blacks much more so). you have to be living under a rock to not know the people running civilization have had it out for non-whites for literally centuries. living in the white entitlement bubble must be nice.

Anonymous #4

#26894729 - 08/23/20 03:22 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Source?

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
living in the white entitlement bubble must be nice.

I’m not white.

Anonymous #6

#26894986 - 08/23/20 08:42 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
you can find plenty of examples in criminal cases where blacks receive much bigger prison sentences than white people charged with the same crime. theres also the police encounters where the officer will shoot an unarmed black man (its been happening to other races too, but blacks much more so). you have to be living under a rock to not know the people running civilization have had it out for non-whites for literally centuries. living in the white entitlement bubble must be nice.

All cops regardless of their race and sex treat black males differently than the rest of the general population. That includes black male cops themselves, you have to ask yourself why that's the case. Are black male cops racist against other black males?  Or are they exercising common sense when approaching this demographic because of the differences relative to the general population.

Anonymous #8

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26895213 - 08/23/20 11:10 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

All cops regardless of their race and sex treat black males differently than the rest of the general population. That includes black male cops themselves, you have to ask yourself why that's the case. Are black male cops racist against other black males?  Or are they exercising common sense when approaching this demographic because of the differences relative to the general population.

They have to be assholes to other black people so as to fit in with white cops

Anonymous #4

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #26895238 - 08/23/20 11:27 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah that’s what it’s gotta be, right?  Has to be that, all over the country.  It’s systemic.

Anonymous #6

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26895246 - 08/23/20 11:31 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

They have to be assholes to other black people so as to fit in with white cops

Even when there's no other white cops present? Now you can argue that they're prejudging their own demographic because that's how systemic racist systems work, or you can acknowledge they're doing it out of commonsense and instinct like the rest of the population is doing.

Anonymous #8

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26895285 - 08/23/20 11:52 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:Now you can argue that they're prejudging their own demographic because that's how systemic racist systems work, or you can acknowledge they're doing it out of commonsense and instinct like the rest of the population is doing.

fuck off with that shit

Anonymous #6

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #26895327 - 08/23/20 12:16 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:Now you can argue that they're prejudging their own demographic because that's how systemic racist systems work, or you can acknowledge they're doing it out of commonsense and instinct like the rest of the population is doing.

fuck off with that shit

What shit?  That black male cops accept the possibility that other black males are potentially more dangerous to deal with than the rest of the general population. They only deal with it on a daily basis, so they're in no position to make that assessment like you do from your computer screen.

Anonymous #11

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #26901732 - 08/27/20 07:44 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

I just like the looting and burning and labelling people who won't support the cause as socially unacceptable. I hope BLM gets to purity test everyone with guns, that way the US can be just like Mozambique.

I'm being facetious of course.

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
You would think Africa would be the leader of the world with all the black people they have there.  I wonder why they aren’t?

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
They had the misfortune of being Europe's neighbor and werte raped and pillaged for centuries.

It's weird that you guys completely ignore the fact that the vast majority of slaves from Africa were enslaved and sold by African people to slave traders to the Americas. European whites simply couldn't survive long enough in Africa due to heat and disease to complete raids. The demand was there from whites to buy blacks, the blacks met the demand... it's amazing what people will do for cash. Africa is still like that, they are vicious motherfuckers to one another. Genocide central.

I see a systemic problem here, but it's more so a socio economic and cultural problem than a systemic issue. I don't have a way to tell people to make families and stay with them, to stay in school, to follow careers to advancement, to not hustle, to jump out of a destructive cycle that's become intergenerational. White people in their bubbles can't make that shit go away no matter how much money, advantage or support they offer. The shoe is on the other foot.

When I was a young man I had several black friends, who despite us being solid, turned on me and drove me away when other black dudes showed up. I was in real physical danger at times so I got the fuck outta there. Apparently I wasn't black enough to be a friend. This was my consistent experience through life in English speaking countries. Black people threatening me and yelling that I'm racist and me thinking "I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm just a guy".

The thing is though that when I lived in Africa I had plenty of black friends and didn't have to deal with that. Sure there were still the racist motherfuckers who assumed instantly that I'm a privileged cunt and the cause of their life problems, but fortunately they were by and far the minority.

So perspective is key here. We can't fight racism with more racism. We can't fight violence with more violence. If we want change it has to start from within before it can become a reality outside. If you just want to light the world on fire and dance on the ashes fucken own it, don't pretend that someone else is making you do it because they don't look like you, that "they" are responsible for your actions. That's a lie. We are all responsible for our own actions no matter what shade we are.

Anonymous #10

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #11] * 1
    #26902244 - 08/27/20 12:12 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
It's weird that you guys completely ignore the fact that the vast majority of slaves from Africa were enslaved and sold by African people to slave traders to the Americas. European whites simply couldn't survive long enough in Africa due to heat and disease to complete raids. The demand was there from whites to buy blacks, the blacks met the demand... it's amazing what people will do for cash. Africa is still like that, they are vicious motherfuckers to one another. Genocide central.

I don't think any of that justifies owning a human being and forcing them to work without pay. I don't understand what the point of this little exposition on African genocide is supposed to be, though. I think the most charitable interpretation of your comment here is that you're trying to shift some of the blame off of American slave owners and onto the Africans who sold humans during the slave trade.

However, if you think that systemic racism is all about figuring out who's to blame, then I think you're completely missing the point of discussing systemic racism. Systemic racism isn't about pointing fingers and figuring out who's fault it is. It's about making policy changes that support people who are at a disadvantage because of their race. If you really want to be a compassionate person at this point, then it doesn't matter who's to blame. What matters is how we're going to make things better. The more time you spend pointing your finger at African genocide and playing the blame game, the longer we delay the discussion of what sorts of policies we can enact that will repair our broken system.

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
I see a systemic problem here, but it's more so a socio economic and cultural problem than a systemic issue. I don't have a way to tell people to make families and stay with them, to stay in school, to follow careers to advancement, to not hustle, to jump out of a destructive cycle that's become intergenerational. White people in their bubbles can't make that shit go away no matter how much money, advantage or support they offer. The shoe is on the other foot.

You're right: you probably can't change the system on your own, and the responsibility shouldn't fall on any one person or any one group of people. We all have to work together to make changes happen.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order