Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon“ [Re: Fractal420]
    #26883894 - 08/16/20 07:45 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
This is why I don’t trust Biden, I hope Kamala Harris at least knows not to put MJ into sched 2 because of all the pharm rules that kick in. It’s Much worse than schedule 1 for pot RN. I mean she passed a national legalization bill but the both of them seem like they might in practice be cool with locking people up

I wouldn't get your hopes up, Harris is no progressive no matter how she tried to brand herself during her presidential bid. In fact, I think her centrism is why Biden chose her, he felt comfortable with her, he didn't want someone who was liable to push him any further left than he had to go.

But I think Biden is at least susceptible to pressure from the left, and will allow it to actually shape his policy if applied strongly enough. Because he is such a politician, he's got no qualms about moving to the left if he thinks thats what will help his numbers.

Whereas, I feel like Harris is more like Obama, perfectly happy to adopt the rhetoric of the left and say all the right things but when push comes to shove she was never going to move from her central perch and would always govern(not that a VP actually does any governing) as a centrist no matter whats said on the campaign trail.

At least with Obama I feel like  a lot of his centrism was rooted in trying to reach across the aisle in good faith, in trying to, no matter how misguided, resist partisanism and govern for all of america and not just his voters. Where Harris sees herself as a "pragmatic moderate", and, just like Biden, doesn't believe in, even if only on a philosophical level, any progressive idealism.

I'm hoping that Kamali will at least feel pressure to endear herself to the left in hopes of nailing down the next democratic nomination after Biden...and that pressure causes her to adopt progressive talking points in all her media dealings, leading to a progressive "feed back loop", where her actions at least have the benefit of keeping the news cycled focused on progressive concerns.

Edited by Holybullshit (08/16/20 08:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon“ [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26884268 - 08/17/20 04:17 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I don’t disagree tho she has introduced the MORE act which is national decrim

I guess there’s no way to know. She’s gotta please the left, and the easiest way to do that is legalize weed prolly

And I mean it does legit at least count as a fulfilled promise if she does that. I am fully aware that in the past she had people locked up for MJ and even made fun of the idea of drug reform (tho her campaign was a Full 180 from that, but campaigns are never genuine)

Even on late night shows, “this is why you should vote for Me, when IM president blahblah” (that’s all of the candidates really)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon“ [Re: Barnaby]
    #26884431 - 08/17/20 08:21 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:

Yeah they don't call it the rape drug for nothing but think fat man is safe in that department.

Think again sweet cheeks!:smirk::nursemaryjane:

--------------------

OfflineNnnya
Stranger
Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon“ [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26885425 - 08/17/20 05:30 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

IIRC it was supposed to be restricted on Amazon a while ago but people still managed to get a popup here and there to get some sales. MilliporeSigma still has it by the litre all the way up to steel drums.

That said I'm partially glad its getting a mild lockdown. It prevents people who don't know what they're doing and buying into trends from getting hurt while not making it impossible to get for people who use it as a solvent (because its a really good solvent) and/or people are willing to add one more step for getting a cheap alcohol alternative.

OfflineSimonBolo55
Stranger

Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon“ [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26885468 - 08/17/20 05:52 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

i've seen this on Vice too. NBC ain't the only one bringing attention to it...

OfflineBuckomcdoogle
Atypical obsessive.
 User Gallery

Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon“ [Re: Fractal420]
    #26885935 - 08/18/20 12:56 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

GHB literally puts you in instant REM sleep.

--------------------
"Nothing is more dangerous to your creativity than comfort and familiarity"

"Nihilism is the most basic truth in existence,
the only consistency throughout the world, and the universe is
chaos and decay"
"Logic leads to nihilism"

OfflineBuckomcdoogle
Atypical obsessive.
 User Gallery

#26885938 - 08/18/20 01:00 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Harris is a bureaucrat.
Plain and simple.
Its funny, all the California people that elected bureaucrats and ruined the states government are now leaving California and electing bureaucrats elsewhere.

--------------------
"Nothing is more dangerous to your creativity than comfort and familiarity"

"Nihilism is the most basic truth in existence,
the only consistency throughout the world, and the universe is
chaos and decay"
"Logic leads to nihilism"

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon“ [Re: Nnnya]
    #26886459 - 08/18/20 10:37 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Nnnya said:
IIRC it was supposed to be restricted on Amazon a while ago but people still managed to get a popup here and there to get some sales. MilliporeSigma still has it by the litre all the way up to steel drums.

That said I'm partially glad its getting a mild lockdown. It prevents people who don't know what they're doing and buying into trends from getting hurt while not making it impossible to get for people who use it as a solvent (because its a really good solvent) and/or people are willing to add one more step for getting a cheap alcohol alternative.

I can not imagine using GBL to be trendy? Alcohol is already cheap, it’s more like a better alcohol alternative if you ask me. And BTW doesn’t damage your liver. That means anyone at risk who can’t use alcohol can still use G

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon [Re: Fractal420]
    #26886863 - 08/18/20 02:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Dont know about scene in us but the coloring for g is added so nobody drinks it as water in raves and partys etc. Fist time I hear that it is done to prevent date rape.

Second thing: GHB and GHL are highly addictive.

Third ghb is actually pretty frigging safe when taken alone and not in combinations. Therapeutical window is narrow yes, but fatal overdose from only pure ghb is something you have to work for.

--------------------
From tundra with love!

FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: (BDO ban) “This dangerous 'party drug' has been everywhere — even on Amazon [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #26891171 - 08/21/20 07:08 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

They are highly dependence forming, they are not moreish in the least ala cocaine/meth. That distinction needs to be made. Even alcohol/benzos are more likely to lead to irresponsible re-dosing because of the way they cloud your judgement while GHB is more clear headed.

A lot of the people I've seen become habituated are alcoholic types or poly drug users, and if it weren't ghb/bdo it'd be something else. With just some information and a little bit of self-control its not that hard to not fall into dependency with it if you don't want to.

And I say that as someone who has at one time or another has been addicted to and/or dependent on almost every mainstream drug you can imagine, and maybe some you can't, sometimes multiple at once.

And can anyone just order from millipore? I would have assumed you'd at least need to flash some letterhead and verify your organization/company exists, probably more to get more than a bottle or two. It's not like the average joe can set up one click shopping there, lol.

I'm sure you could semi-fake it in a way to get enough to turn a pretty penny before you get caught(because if you keep ordering/order too much from them you WILL get caught), but it'd be a risky venture for someone to defraud them just to get set up with a nice stash of BDO.

I imagine that since BDO is gone from amazon/walmart/seemingly even ebay now(before going up to $200/500ml to get some idea of peoples desperation, although I got a notice that it was back at $190) millipore is putting together quite a list of people suddenly spontaneously interested in ordering BDO from them, and you don't want to be on it.

Edited by Holybullshit (08/21/20 07:23 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds