Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #20

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #26877350 - 08/12/20 06:50 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #14 said:
Dude talking about George Soros, what the fuck you know about what's going on behind the scenes? He's a Jew, yeah so? Did Alex Jones tell you these facts. You right leaning fuktards have no problem pedaling in non-truth on a regular frequent, basis including your leader Donny the con man. All these conspiracy theories are a joke. If you didn't like America the way that it was (great) before why don't you get the fuck out, you can get a nice place in Moscow who knows maybe Donnie and his family will be your neighbor when they get the fuck out of here before going to prison.

Infowars and Rush Limbaugh Fox News, Rodger Stone.  All true and honest American men just pedaling in the truth. LOL.  In America you can't fix fucking stupid. Go back to Walmart or the trailer park, I bet you need to buy a mask for covid.  Better yet, fuck the mask just take a deep deep breath when someone sneezes.

:melt:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #7

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #26877390 - 08/12/20 07:13 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Imagine when Kamala Harris takes over after Biden croaks, the right will be goose-stepping north and making Canada Great Again

Anonymous #16

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26877438 - 08/12/20 07:48 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Kamala is black Hillary 2.0.  Wants to criminalize marijuana. Flip flops and lies depending on where she is giving her speeches. Idiots like you buy into it tho. Also biden isnt gonna get any swing state support from picking her so that was fucking stupid. :cheers:

When trump talks atleast he's consistent. Hellavu guy too when you look into his history. Unlike the racist lying corrupt biden.

Anonymous #7

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #26877445 - 08/12/20 07:55 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Appreciate it man, ad hominem attacks get my dick hard. Keep it up boyo :cheers:

Anonymous #16

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #26877464 - 08/12/20 08:09 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Its not an attack its the truth. You probably feel like its an attack tho because you blindly support her.. If your going to put a liberal in office atleast put a real liberal in. Tulsi gabbard would have been a way better choice.

Anonymous #6

#26877510 - 08/12/20 08:41 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Kamala might cost Biden the vote because white women don't like her. Women get all bitchy about other women being bitches and Kamala is a major league black bitch.  Just speaking the truth and white women voted for Trump the last time, so you never know.

Anonymous #4

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26877515 - 08/12/20 08:43 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I hope an decrepit piece of shit wins. So that I win

Anonymous #19

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #26877656 - 08/12/20 10:34 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Do you think it would be wrong to vote for Biden just because he will have the first woman VP in POTUS history?

I mean its pretty much why anyone would vote for Trump anyway to vote out Biden. Why not vote for Biden to outvote Trump who won't have a woman as his VP?

They are both terrible candidates. Trump is way too aggressive and Biden is known as sleepy Joe as he just may be napping. But I do like Biden's VP better then Trump's. A vote for Biden may as well be a vote for the first woman POTUS in history when Joe's dementia takes over and the VP becomes the President.

Anonymous #8

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #26877762 - 08/13/20 12:46 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

See that’s your problem.  You’re wasting your vote on this trendy identity politics bullshit instead of who would be the better person for the job.  That’s the reason the US has flatlined in the name of fairness, now we have retards in important positions and all these progressives can put together is that no matter what orange man bad.

Life really has gotten too easy and these obese morons who live in Nerfville can’t figure out how to get the fuck out of the way.

Anonymous #14

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26877880 - 08/13/20 04:47 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Many Many Republican groups and individuals are denouncing Trump as a lot of things bad for America but mostly as a crook that cannot tell the truth and whom is selling out Americas interest's for his own. 

Many of the republicans denouncing him are career military or high profile people with knowledge the average person may not have access to.

Geez Republicans denouncing a supposed republican for reelection as president??

I wonder what these informed people know that the Fox news watching political geniuses on the shroomery cannot seem to see?

Bye Bye Donnie the Con

Enjoy you and your families retirement in Moscow.  At least it is better than Prison in New York State for you and your family.  Thanks for making America a pile of Walmart flavored shit for 4 years and a lifetime of new conspiracy theories for us to have to listen to.

Anonymous #4

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #26877906 - 08/13/20 05:24 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

If you actually think the country changed just because the president changed you should get out of the fucking house now and then.

Anonymous #16

#26878996 - 08/13/20 05:56 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Trump just made peace in the middle east bitch! Give that man his credit where it is due.

Anonymous #8

#26879030 - 08/13/20 06:22 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

The orange man bad folks will never admit to Trump doing anything positive or even logical because it would mean having the whole fanatical lefty pack turn on them and nothing means more to them than social acceptance.  They know to stick precisely to the script without even looking into any matters.  Their Facebook memes tell them all they need to know.

Anonymous #7

#26879033 - 08/13/20 06:22 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
If you actually think the country changed just because the president changed you should get out of the fucking house now and then.

Yea about that... Some people live in hot spots where the pandemic is really bad. When china failed and the ball was passed to Trump, he didn't even take the shot. So... there's ya go.

Businesses are failing, economy is getting fucked, and the man sitting in the chair gets the blame or credit.

Anonymous #7

#26879038 - 08/13/20 06:24 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
The orange man bad folks will never admit to Trump doing anything positive or even logical because it would mean having the whole fanatical lefty pack turn on them and nothing means more to them than social acceptance.  They know to stick precisely to the script without even looking into any matters.  Their Facebook memes tell them all they need to know.

Him cutting the 1200 checks was a good move on his part. At least he's taken some action to make things a little easier, which is much better than most or any politician has done recently. However, my vote can't be bought for $1200. He's not fit for that office, and anyone who thinks he is is being conned by the con man.

Anonymous #8

#26879040 - 08/13/20 06:25 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Even when those specific localities have Mayors (who are Democrat) who go precisely against what Trump has said?  That’s another issue with you people, you don’t know how to assign responsibility.  Hey but you get so many likes from your buddies for trash talking Trump and that feels good, right?

Anonymous #7

#26879058 - 08/13/20 06:31 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

My republican governor mimicked Trump's policies and opened way too early, now it's one of the worst states in the country for the virus. The leadership in this country in general is fucked beyond repair, but assigning the problems to one political party is just foolish.

Anonymous #19

#26884047 - 08/16/20 10:16 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:

Regardless he is a fucking idiot he way. One positive thing that a bunch of antifa leftists cannot admit to does not change the fact he is absolute trash and a fucking 5 year old could do better then him. I am not trying to sound like Koods or whoever but how can 50 million Americans give him the lowest approval rating ever and anyone thinks he is competent for shit? He spends more time trying to figure out how to sound like he is doing all this shit preventing war with China and Korea blah blah blah he has threatened more countries then any President im history so he loses on that account no way anything he has done has prevented a war.

I don't want to argue with a skinhead supporter or whatever but to me the only people who say Trump sucks with no facts to back it up are basically Antifa and its a horrible argument to use that shit ass group that protests in silence and blocks streets and all that as an argument for why Trump is good.

Trump says all the time he has undone all of Obama's horrible policies yet I have seen no evidence of any of bullshit. He has the same policies that Obama did where Obama claimed he was left sided yet Trump is right out in the open about how far right Obama's policies were. Even Obama care still exists after all that shit Trump talked about getting rid of it. The fans have changed for sure Obama's fans were super pro positive march through the street and support gay marriage fans. They were annoying but nearly the type of Proud Boy supremacist fans claiming the red white and blue is here to beat your ass who show up to fist fight Antifa at riot type supporters Trump has.

I bet if Trump had to make a speech and Proud Boys were there he would not even pepper and mace and throw tear gas at them like he would any other demonstrators. They could even burn the city down after he leaves and maybe the local police would round up all the rioters and arrest them but Trump would order the Feds to not touch the "fine folks." Hate the BLM movement all you want but they get credit from me for at least going out to fight the police and taking the ass whooping without getting Trump's nod to stay out of it from the Feds cause those are not his supporters like Proud Boys are.

But who cares about this shit? The elections have become pathetic. People vote now for whichever street gang they side with and which candidate the street gang sides with. What a sad way to lineup voters by feeding off the group of protestors supporting your campaign. Trump and Biden should be ashamed. Clearly these are not candidates an intelligent person would want to support.

As for the economy just as Obama had a great second term and blamed the wreck in his first term on George Bush's policies ruining his Presidency Trump could reign over the economic success of Obama's last term then see the destruction in the second term he wreaked over the country with horrible policies in his first term. Of course I don't believe in that shit anyway. I believe the private sector runs the economy and the President does his job with the public sector. The best a President can do is get the fuck out of the way. But they cannot fix anything.

Anonymous #19

#26884048 - 08/16/20 10:17 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Imagine when Kamala Harris takes over after Biden croaks, the right will be goose-stepping north and making Canada Great Again

:trololol:

Anonymous #15

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #26894295 - 08/22/20 08:57 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
Do you think it would be wrong to vote for Biden just because he will have the first woman VP in POTUS history?

. A vote for Biden may as well be a vote for the first woman POTUS in history when Joe's dementia takes over and the VP becomes the President.

Yes it would be wrong , voting a person to a seat is wrong based on sex and color , it should and always be policy belief s even if the Nominees are cheese fucking sandwiches .

Who the fuck votes someone into offices for a 1st whatever in history as a reason to put someone in power , a woman can be a fucking asshole too , same with a black or blue or purple fuck . Just to see a new face is dumb . Vote based on policy , that's exactly why white people dont always like other candidates , not because of color but because the candidates have shitty policies . It's about character people .

And Biden will sell this country to the Chinese people's liberation party just as soon as he's in office .

I really hope you Biden supporters are working on your Manderin for your kids benefit .

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom