Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #11

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #26903119 - 08/27/20 10:25 PM (3 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
It's weird that you guys completely ignore the fact that the vast majority of slaves from Africa were enslaved and sold by African people to slave traders to the Americas. European whites simply couldn't survive long enough in Africa due to heat and disease to complete raids. The demand was there from whites to buy blacks, the blacks met the demand... it's amazing what people will do for cash. Africa is still like that, they are vicious motherfuckers to one another. Genocide central.




I don't think any of that justifies owning a human being and forcing them to work without pay. I don't understand what the point of this little exposition on African genocide is supposed to be, though. I think the most charitable interpretation of your comment here is that you're trying to shift some of the blame off of American slave owners and onto the Africans who sold humans during the slave trade.

However, if you think that systemic racism is all about figuring out who's to blame, then I think you're completely missing the point of discussing systemic racism. Systemic racism isn't about pointing fingers and figuring out who's fault it is. It's about making policy changes that support people who are at a disadvantage because of their race. If you really want to be a compassionate person at this point, then it doesn't matter who's to blame. What matters is how we're going to make things better. The more time you spend pointing your finger at African genocide and playing the blame game, the longer we delay the discussion of what sorts of policies we can enact that will repair our broken system.



You misunderstand, why I mentioned both the persistent African genocide and who the slavers were was a response to the quotes. Not just some some random nastiness I drummed up. I'm not trying to create blame or create any sort of controversy, just halt misinformation.  I'm glad we live in better days now, I'm repulsed by savagery and unfairness.

Blame games are silly fights, we need to move forward.

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
I see a systemic problem here, but it's more so a socio economic and cultural problem than a systemic issue. I don't have a way to tell people to make families and stay with them, to stay in school, to follow careers to advancement, to not hustle, to jump out of a destructive cycle that's become intergenerational. White people in their bubbles can't make that shit go away no matter how much money, advantage or support they offer. The shoe is on the other foot.




You're right: you probably can't change the system on your own, and the responsibility shouldn't fall on any one person or any one group of people. We all have to work together to make changes happen.



Absolutely. I think a lot of people feel like that. It would be good if more people could stop looking backwards and then to now, but start looking forwards and then to now.  That way we could focus less on injustices passed, not create future imbalances to addressed, and create real solutions based upon our current circumstances that will benefit society as a whole. Because we are a whole and are interdependent.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #12

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #26962502 - 09/30/20 07:32 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
They had the misfortune of being Europe's neighbor and werte raped and pillaged for centuries.




Can anyone name an african or black country that is not poor/war zone/ 3rd world country? I have always been curious about that. Why are they not industrious and why have they not been able to recover and create wealth like mostly Arab countries? What about all the natural resources available in Africa. Why do they not have places like Dubai?


Edited by Anonymous (09/30/20 07:32 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #7

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #26962509 - 09/30/20 07:37 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

The Bahamas, Barbados, Antigua and Barbuda, Equatorial Guinea all have higher per capita income than the US


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #12

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26962569 - 09/30/20 08:15 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

cool, thanks!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #5

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #26962585 - 09/30/20 08:25 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
create wealth like mostly Arab countries?




The Arabs raped, pillaged and enslaved Africa for centuries too.

How little you know of history.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #12

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26962642 - 09/30/20 09:01 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
create wealth like mostly Arab countries?




The Arabs raped, pillaged and enslaved Africa for centuries too.

How little you know of history.




  You're right. I know shit about history.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #13

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27003831 - 10/26/20 01:08 AM (1 month, 3 days ago)

I don’t think BLM itself is the mark of the beast, but whatever is controlling BLM might be. There seem to be conflicts all over the world, different groups fighting each other. I think there may be one central group that is creating trouble all over the world through groups like BLM. Every region has its own issues, and these people are stirring up the anthills all over the world. In The US there was slavery. It will always be an issue because nobody has a time machine, so we can’t go back in time and fix it. They want everybody to fight, so that we will want a bigger and greater global government to fix it all. They will fix it by enslaving all of us regardless of race.

My second theory is that Charles Manson was right about Helter Skelter, he was just 50 years too early. He predicted a race war that the blacks would win, but they wouldn’t be capable of running things. They would eventually ask him to manage the world. So it’s basically the same as the first paragraph, except the saviour is different.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #14

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27003935 - 10/26/20 03:41 AM (1 month, 3 days ago)

Over the years, I've heard soooooo many things get called "the mark of the beast" that there have to be at least 1000 different things people have called "the mark of the beast" at this point. It's pretty much whatever someone doesn't like, they call "the mark of the beast."

Calling stuff "the mark of the beast" is the mark of the beast! :omgz:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #27003950 - 10/26/20 04:09 AM (1 month, 3 days ago)

the mark of the beast is just a buzzword used to spur people's emotions into buying your product. you create the market by scaring people, and then you trick them into buying your product. alex jones does it all the time.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #4

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27004143 - 10/26/20 10:06 AM (1 month, 3 days ago)

The body has many parts.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #15

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #27005145 - 10/26/20 08:13 PM (1 month, 3 days ago)

so true


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #16

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #27005186 - 10/26/20 08:47 PM (1 month, 3 days ago)

Burning Looting Marxists.  Black lives matter; all lives matter. BLM, Inc is an organization which promotes a social, political, and economic system completely incompatible with personal freedoms.

All I want from government is to be left alone; to protect me and everyone else from aggression (real aggression; not "microaggressions").  BLM, Inc does not share my vision in that regard.

Before you say that saying "All Lives Matter" is racist, and that "Black Lives Matter" is not, you need to play the substitution game.  Replace the word "Black" with "White" and see how it sounds.  Pretty appalling.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #6

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #27005347 - 10/26/20 10:34 PM (1 month, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Burning Looting Marxists.  Black lives matter; all lives matter. BLM, Inc is an organization which promotes a social, political, and economic system completely incompatible with personal freedoms.

All I want from government is to be left alone; to protect me and everyone else from aggression (real aggression; not "microaggressions").  BLM, Inc does not share my vision in that regard.

Before you say that saying "All Lives Matter" is racist, and that "Black Lives Matter" is not, you need to play the substitution game.  Replace the word "Black" with "White" and see how it sounds.  Pretty appalling.




What personal freedoms are you so concerned about?  Because the last I looked, the law enforcement industry is the great threat to freedom in the US the past 50 years.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #16

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27005723 - 10/27/20 07:26 AM (1 month, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Burning Looting Marxists.  Black lives matter; all lives matter. BLM, Inc is an organization which promotes a social, political, and economic system completely incompatible with personal freedoms.

All I want from government is to be left alone; to protect me and everyone else from aggression (real aggression; not "microaggressions").  BLM, Inc does not share my vision in that regard.

Before you say that saying "All Lives Matter" is racist, and that "Black Lives Matter" is not, you need to play the substitution game.  Replace the word "Black" with "White" and see how it sounds.  Pretty appalling.




What personal freedoms are you so concerned about?  Because the last I looked, the law enforcement industry is the great threat to freedom in the US the past 50 years.




Government in general is the greatest threat (throughout history, not just 50 years); law enforcement is just the natural extension of it.  Every government policy is backed up by the implicit threat that if you don't do as you're told they'll send men with guns and handcuffs and batons to either kill you or throw you in jail. They'll take your stuff, tell you what to do, and dispose of you when and how they like.  BLM, Inc doesn't want less government.  They want more.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #6

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #27005903 - 10/27/20 10:53 AM (1 month, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Burning Looting Marxists.  Black lives matter; all lives matter. BLM, Inc is an organization which promotes a social, political, and economic system completely incompatible with personal freedoms.

All I want from government is to be left alone; to protect me and everyone else from aggression (real aggression; not "microaggressions").  BLM, Inc does not share my vision in that regard.

Before you say that saying "All Lives Matter" is racist, and that "Black Lives Matter" is not, you need to play the substitution game.  Replace the word "Black" with "White" and see how it sounds.  Pretty appalling.




What personal freedoms are you so concerned about?  Because the last I looked, the law enforcement industry is the great threat to freedom in the US the past 50 years.




Government in general is the greatest threat (throughout history, not just 50 years); law enforcement is just the natural extension of it.  Every government policy is backed up by the implicit threat that if you don't do as you're told they'll send men with guns and handcuffs and batons to either kill you or throw you in jail. They'll take your stuff, tell you what to do, and dispose of you when and how they like.  BLM, Inc doesn't want less government.  They want more.




Wait a second, the greatest threat to our freedom is the law enforcement industry that existed before BLM.  BLM wants to limit the funding and power of law enforcement, how is that asking for more government?  You're not making any sense here at all. People that claim they want less government have no issue with our current law enforcement industry. Talk about having their heads up their asses.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #17

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27005904 - 10/27/20 10:55 AM (1 month, 2 days ago)

One can acknowledge the ills of contemporary American society while also recognizing by and large blm is bullshit.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #16

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #27005954 - 10/27/20 11:39 AM (1 month, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Burning Looting Marxists.  Black lives matter; all lives matter. BLM, Inc is an organization which promotes a social, political, and economic system completely incompatible with personal freedoms.

All I want from government is to be left alone; to protect me and everyone else from aggression (real aggression; not "microaggressions").  BLM, Inc does not share my vision in that regard.

Before you say that saying "All Lives Matter" is racist, and that "Black Lives Matter" is not, you need to play the substitution game.  Replace the word "Black" with "White" and see how it sounds.  Pretty appalling.




What personal freedoms are you so concerned about?  Because the last I looked, the law enforcement industry is the great threat to freedom in the US the past 50 years.




Government in general is the greatest threat (throughout history, not just 50 years); law enforcement is just the natural extension of it.  Every government policy is backed up by the implicit threat that if you don't do as you're told they'll send men with guns and handcuffs and batons to either kill you or throw you in jail. They'll take your stuff, tell you what to do, and dispose of you when and how they like.  BLM, Inc doesn't want less government.  They want more.




Wait a second, the greatest threat to our freedom is the law enforcement industry that existed before BLM.  BLM wants to limit the funding and power of law enforcement, how is that asking for more government?  You're not making any sense here at all. People that claim they want less government have no issue with our current law enforcement industry. Talk about having their heads up their asses.




Law enforcement only gets their power from the state, to enforce the mandates of the state.  Giving the state more power, authority, oversight, or control in any area of your life just gives the apparatus of coercion (which is always violent) more excuses to fuck with you.

"People that claim they want less government have no issue with our current law enforcement industry." Did you do a survey? I must have missed it.

The founders of BLM, Inc are all self-proclaimed "Marxists".  Marxism can't be applied except through violent coercion. They certainly don't want less government; they simply want to be able to direct where that coercive power should be applied.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #27005960 - 10/27/20 11:43 AM (1 month, 2 days ago)

the republican party is the only party i know that wants less government but also more laws, longer prison sentences (and more prisons to go with that), no accountability when police kill people, and more government. don't be silly thinking any us political party would actually cut power from themselves when the whole game is about power. that goes for any party.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #6

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27006451 - 10/27/20 04:16 PM (1 month, 2 days ago)

Yes, rejection of the current authoritative government is the correct position. Too bad it takes a group like BLM to point out the abusive law enforcement industry. We can piss on BLM all we want, but who else is trying to stand up to it today?  Where are the less government people you claim that exists, what do they have to say about the law enforcement industry? NOT ONE FUCKING WORD. 

The smaller government people are the biggest group of pussies of all-time. When are they going to do a dam thing about anything? 

It's amazing that people are afraid of Marxism and simultaneously living in economic and social authoritarianism.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #18

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #27006769 - 10/27/20 07:18 PM (1 month, 2 days ago)

Earlier some BLM psycho ran over a bunch of police after a black man running at a cop with a knife got shot. Terrorists. Anyone who believes all this "racial injustice" nonsense is straight up retarded.

Fuck BLM and anyone who supports this decietful manipulative communist movement.

And the left is obsessed about groups like the god damn Proud Boys when they have done nothing but beat up assholes trying to terrorize people for their political beliefs :rolleyes:


Edited by Anonymous (10/27/20 07:28 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Off The Record -- 9/11 government conspiracies, what are your uncensored thoughts?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 983 27 09/22/07 09:13 AM
by Anonymous
* The Shroomerites Anonymous conspiracy revealed - PSA Anonymous 572 13 09/28/07 04:55 PM
by Anonymous
* What is wrong with the peope on beast tube Anonymous 251 7 12/01/07 07:59 PM
by Anonymous
* Lnk is a piece of shit nigger!!! Anonymous 298 7 09/19/07 03:58 PM
by Anonymous
* if it wasnt illegal would you.... Anonymous 408 15 09/20/07 06:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Reinhabiting a ghost town Anonymous 331 12 11/12/09 11:43 PM
by Anonymous
* when u think of nature Anonymous 194 12 10/23/07 05:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Is Beastiality ok? Anonymous 1,095 19 11/16/07 08:29 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
1,518 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.