Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 713 | 714 | 715 | 716 | 717 | 718 | 719 | 720 | 721 | 722 | 723 | 724 | 725 | 726 | 727 | 728 | 729 | 730 | 731 | 732 | 733 | Next > | Last >
Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: Doc9151]
    #26870582 - 08/08/20 08:03 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Doc9151 said:
Quote:

InfiniteDreams said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:
I mean yeah everyone dies eventually :facepalm:

You don't say? :wonka:

Their little hearts are ticking timebombs.  It is true, an obese 10 year old is not likely to die immediately upon consuming their 45th Whopper (of the day), but to think that this has no effect on their lifetime health is being ignorant.  While no one is immortal, the actions we take on a day-to-day basis effect our timelines.

Here's some sobering statistics, check out Table 2.  55 is the new 90.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2958822/

I'm not surprised by this and those were children born between 1945-1984 when children played outside and were active unlike the millennial. I can only imagine if the same study were to be repeated today using millennials.

:haha: That's a study that used American Indians as the subjects!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: falcon]
    #26870612 - 08/08/20 08:22 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

135 - 145 millimoles/liter (mmol/L) (sodium baseline)...

I changed my BP because it changed so much. There's literally pages of vitals.

My Na+ was 141 so rather good.

1.  Recurrent seizure.  This is due to noncompliance (bullshit i take depakote).  The patient was prescribed Keppra, which he never took (I have negative reaction and even documented by first neuro I saw after my first seizure).  The patient has not had any seizure since admission.  EEG is negative.  Neurology has cleared the patient fordischarge.
2.  Acute metabolic encephalopathy, resolved.
3.  Hypokalemia, repleted.
4.  Mild leukocytosis, resolved.5.
Mild increased LFTs.
6.  Anxiety and depression.
7.  Urine retention.  The patient refused straight caths. Yeh now I can't piss

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: Gorlax]
    #26870630 - 08/08/20 08:31 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Oh so you have epilepsy. Why the heck didnt you just say so

Also you said you were forced to take keppra despite an allergy (wouldnt happen) but your record says you refused it

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
    #26870631 - 08/08/20 08:31 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

i feel like this belongs in a different thread.

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: mushboy]
    #26870644 - 08/08/20 08:39 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Hey all, I've been gone for over a month.
I'm back! 
How is the world - we -  doing with regards to the COVID19?

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 1
    #26870725 - 08/08/20 10:01 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Hey all, I've been gone for over a month.
I'm back! 
How is the world - we -  doing with regards to the COVID19?

:panic:  :freakout:  :aaaargh:  :woooaaahhh:  :protest:  :icanthearyou:  :downswords:

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: morrowasted]
    #26870844 - 08/09/20 12:24 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

They didn't believe me and it says I was started on IV Keppra and I got worse. I have never been diagnosed epileptic because they need to show it in the brain scan. I have had 2 unwitnessed seizures but they felt more like fainting.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#26870983 - 08/09/20 05:02 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

A good friend of mine has become moderator of a big facebook group of virus deniers.

He follows a guy who just makes my ears bleed with his bullshit, sort of the David Icke of Dutch COVID denial.

He is so intelligent! so gifted as a musician! Why is he so stupid in following this pied piper?

I told him that we'd do good to let the millions of dead that are to come, speak for themselves. If they don't materialize, I'd be jubilant and if they do, he'd see the light, right?

Problem with that is you have to BELIEVE the bodycount for it to count for you.

Unlike me, he is in good health so IF he gets his first few cases of COVID (they get worse) he gets to laugh it off while I lost my aunt to it and likely would need a ventilator because of being a triple risk population.

Its so frustrating, so incredibly frustrating to be reasonably educated about the matter and have a close friend, instead of listening to you, run after the first pied piper promising its all a hoax.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: Asante]
    #26871187 - 08/09/20 08:44 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Don’t you believe you get messages from some kind of supernatural spirit world or some shit?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 1
    #26871233 - 08/09/20 09:18 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Don’t you believe you get messages from some kind of supernatural spirit world or some shit?

Some shit like that, yes. Thing is, I'm right though.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus 2020 aka Wuhan Coronavirus aka COVID-19 [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26871295 - 08/09/20 09:58 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

audiophoenix said:

did your spirit guide tell you more about what's to come after? Will we get our shit together or suffocate in the pride and greed of humanity?

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Asante, is a mass extinction of the human race required to jump-start the Ascension/Awakening Process that's happening?

Its not a mass extinction of humanity, losing 500 million people would be an evolutionary bottleneck.

To put it loud and clear: The world mocks the Greta Thunbergs of the earth, they only respect a request to clean up their act if it gets a broomstick shoved up its ass along with it.

Its absolutely required for the paradigm shift, which you know consists of people ending their battle for personal gain at the expense of all others, towards a mentality where our value is determined by what we can mean for those around us, the philosophy of Ubuntu.

Humanity should not compete the world into sickness but synergize the world back into health.

If your propellant gas destroys the ozone layer, take it out of production.
If your neonicotinoid insecticide kills the bees, take it off the market.
If your medicine heals millions, make it available widely, practically at cost.
Its that simple.

On the 27th in this very thread my Spirit Guide asked me to post this:

Quote:

Asante said:
Take this with however many grains of salt you wish:

Quote:

Spirit Guide says:

Something had to happen. The havoc mankind wreaks outward had to return back inward. A nuclear holocaust would have greatly increased the burden upon the ecosystem. It would have to be something that directly affects mankind, directly reduces its destructive process and with it, ease the burden on the environment. That something, is Coronavirus 2019-nCoV, a century after the Spanish Flu.

Forget everything you had planned. This will take priority fast over anything you had planned. Humanity is entering a crisis period. Expect this northern hemisphere winter to be the winter of the Great Pandemic.

China has a large diaspora. Chinese wil scramble towards their relatives abroad and will be infectious during the asymptomatic period. For the death toll of the pandemic, there could be no worse point of origin than China.

Mouth masks. Gloves. Desinfectant. Essential foods to be able to camp out at home when infection is sweeping the streets. Expect it to reach your town and prepare accordingly. Water, electricity, society will not break down but it will be advantageous to make preparations to withdraw from it, to have protective means for mingling and have cough lozenges and OTC medications for the airways, against allergy and aspirins capable of suppressing high fevers in case disease strikes the home.

Expect this disease to become a very big deal, fast. Expect mutations to occur in the months until vaccines become available.

Something big had to happen to drive humanity back into each other's arms.

2019-nCoV is part of this process, the perfect storm to turn the tide on humanity's destructive path. Humbled, the survivors will mend their ways.

As much as I like to get you on your hind legs, I'm afraid this is not a drill. This is the literal crisis I had you prepare for through all my metaphorical scenarios.

Deal with it.

I'll emphasize from that:

Quote:

Something big had to happen to drive humanity back into each other's arms.

2019-nCoV is part of this process, the perfect storm to turn the tide on humanity's destructive path. Humbled, the survivors will mend their ways.

Its deemed to be needed. Humans primarily learn trough experience and experience in essence is suffering.

"Driving humanity back into each other's arms" is the objective,

In case we have forgotten, THIS is the goal:

We, and by WE I mean everything that has lived and will live from Planet Earth, need this paradigm shift.

We are the species destined to spread the life of earth from our solar system outward into the galaxy. Not just humans, no we will terraform planets with biotopes of the life of earth, wide ranges of species of all kinds.

That's worth a .5 gigadeath pandemic.

That's worth a ?? gigadeath nuclear war if the .5 gigadeath pandemic fails to drive us into each other's arms.

Loud and clear?

Those who pull through are going to make it, not just on Earth but among the stars.

We had to be stopped expanding the exponential growth of our destruction of the life of earth.

If not by the Gretas among us, then by the SARS' among us.

That's the goal, that's the objective beyond the human size, This is why we live and die.
This is the Plan.

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Daijo said:
Asante, I still think you're overhyping this.

I'm worried about th .5 gigadeath prediction I got in august 2019 for the upcoming pandemic. Reinfections? Rise of the death rate in developing nations, spontaneous mutation?

This is scifi talk for people who dont believe in spirit guides of course, but i'm just concerned with how that number will get to be filled.

This virus rips through orders of magnitude like its nothing.

Not once have we halted a pandemic.

Expect the 1,000,000 infected mark to be breached very soon.

My Spirit Guide negotiated the type of catastrophy with me and settlede on a death rate and all the signs are he'll stick with it.

Yes I'm overhyping in the sense of billions not being sick YET.

That will come.

Even Dr John Campbell whos highly predictive expects 40-70% of the world population to catch this in the year it takes to mass produce the vaccine.  With medical care on its ass, .5 billion casualty rate isnt hard to come by, then.

Oh a propos, timestamps are everything:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #26871445 - 08/09/20 11:36 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:

Using the word supernatural kind of has the same effect as calling something a conspiracy theory. It denounces the idea before ever developing any supportive reasoning. It's like you train yourself to recognize things right? And you place them in little categories. It makes recall more effective like alphabetizing a filing cabinet. But by doing that and being a conscious, feeling being the sensory input naturally finds the point of least resistance. Least resistance being, challenging your own belief structures and what makes them work. What are you. You're a mushroom person. :lol: The fruit body :thatwasghey:. You'd have to accept that the mycelium exists first to ever begin searching the earth for it. Otherwise it's just a bunch of shit coincidentally under your pretty little mushrooms. It's so much more cozy believing they just pop out of thin air. :wink:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26871468 - 08/09/20 11:50 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

The primary property of lifeforms that evolution highly favors is ANTICIPATION.

For hundreds of millions of years central nervous systems have been evolving to get better at that in every possible way.

Might we be better at this than a superficial scientific comprehension foresees?

https://www.sciencealert.com/science-discovers-human-brain-works-up-to-11-dimensions

A good place to look is the Military. The number of cases of people who "just knew" there was an ambush, IED or other unseen opposition is so staggering that drill sergeants teach you to let common sense prevail but also to trust your gut. You may be onto something without it having entered your full consciousness yet.

Since early childhood I interface with an "imaginary friend" who through the years demonstrated capacities not usualy associated with humans, such as clairvoyance and the like. Whats "mumbo jumbo" about it? There's too much anecdotal evidence  for clairvoyance to dismiss it as a fable, the intrigueing part is that this partition of my brain seems to premember things as easily as we remember things.

I just hope that enormous figure of deaths was a way to slam my alarm bell and not a factual representation of what is to come, as was alleged.

If you can get Covid every 4 months, each time it gets worse by cumulative damage and a vaccine is harder to get to work as thought, it might just be a disease that grows more lethal over time as each new infection with the birus causes a somewhat worse outcome.

Picture a quasi seasonal flu that gets worse every time you get it again. That is a nightmare. No herd immunity, just sicker and sicker every time while the chronic damage piles up.

Where is the HIV vaccine or a truly effective flu vaccine? It might not be so easy as we all hope it will be.

We may have to Smallpox it into extinction. I propose we do. We are a species that causes mass extinctions, lets do one on purpose. :evil:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: Asante]
    #26871528 - 08/09/20 12:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Honestly, if it is this fucking easy to manipulate a fucking chart imagine what they are doing to keep federal funding.

Key things missing from chart:

says patient is cooperative, talking, and aware
then says patient refuses medication (tell them I've had a sever allergic reaction before and my neurologist switched me to topamax) didn't believe me and gave me IV fucking keppra?? WTF

Accused of drug use because unable to urinate. I was having GI and Urinary problems when I entered I could not pee at home. Forced straight cath which got infected. I am a clinical lab scientist and I have shared this with my close colleagues and they are shocked i wasn't given antibiotics even as a preventive measure. Instead I was discharged with FlowMax, Zoloft, OxyButin, and Depakote. I went 2 weeks before Urologist could see me.. massive infection in Urinary Tract. Cultured and came back with staph.

My chart says I am 6' 4" I am 5' 8"...Says im unemployed... I'm not...

My rants over but think twice before you think "Doctors know everything that is best for you"!

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: Gorlax] * 1
    #26871756 - 08/09/20 02:58 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

This thread is about covid

As a nurse i can tell you if a pt states they have an allergy i put a band on them and never give them that medication. Not wanting to kill the patient aside, that is a quick way to lose your license. Nobody is going to jeopardize their license and risk a malpractice suit just to make you miserable or whatever

I dont mean to be rude but so much of what youre saying just doesnt add, and either way it doesnt belong in here. If you really want to get answers you can remove your phi from your records and pm them to me

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#26871826 - 08/09/20 03:44 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Doctors aren't scientists. Doctors (medical practitioners) are people who apply scientific methods to solve problems.

I don't trust them entirely either because of bad applications of science.

But ideally the medical scientists are entirely different. They're researchers and studiers and hypothesizers. They apply the science to test it and to form conclusions. Not necessarily to solve specific problems.

They're close because they're both in medicine and medicine has alot of science behind it but ideally a scientist is well above a doctor in scientific understanding and application of method. Because their work becomes the framework of others. Much higher accountability.

If a practitioner gets it wrong one or a few can die. If a scientist in the field of medicine gets it wrong thousands can die. So the vetting process is much stricter.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26871858 - 08/09/20 04:07 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

They dont call it PRACTICING medicine for no resson:cookiemonster:

InvisibleInfiniteDreams
Male

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: morrowasted]
    #26871957 - 08/09/20 05:18 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Not sure what your point is. Obviously most unhealthy behaviors start young. Fat people who get addicted to junk food as children dont deserve to die of heart attacks just cuz they got covid anymore than heroin users who get addicted as impressionable, "invincible" and impulsive teens deserve to overdose just cuz they got a batch cut with too much fent:shrug:

Yeah, we all die, but for many people- myself included- having a close scrape with death serves as a wakeup call and motivates people to live more mindfully and selflessly

There is nothing here about deserving this or that.  Only realizing that our actions do have consequences.  Morality has no place in statistics.  The matter simply is if you engage in certain behaviors and your biological system is effected in resultant ways, there can and most likely will be further health related consequences. 

Personally, I am happy to see any underdog win the game. 

Quote:

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

But statistically, most that have that close brush with death don't wake up, and soon are dead. 

The point I was making, and I get there are a million threads flying around, was that

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Quote:

Dark_Star said:
We’re seeing children that were previously healthy, no pre-existing conditions, that were infected with COVID, didn’t get that sick....but did get blood clots & wound up having heart attacks as a result.

A lot of kids that live on convenience store food don't look unhealthy, yet.

I have a hard team believing that very many young children are walking around with severe enough atherosclerosis to precipitate a heart attack regardless of how unhealthy their diet it. More likely it has to do with covid inducing liver failure and inducing clotting disorders. Obviously can't say for certain though

The population of young children that are walking around engaging in unhealthy lifestyles are going to be more at risk of severe consequences from novel viruses than the general population of young children.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: mushboy]
    #26872453 - 08/09/20 10:13 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mushboy said:
They dont call it PRACTICING medicine for no resson:cookiemonster:

:thatsinteresting:

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineOvoidhunter
Buttery Crescent
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26872534 - 08/09/20 11:49 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I just met a guy who said his sister was murdered and got listed as a covid death.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 713 | 714 | 715 | 716 | 717 | 718 | 719 | 720 | 721 | 722 | 723 | 724 | 725 | 726 | 727 | 728 | 729 | 730 | 731 | 732 | 733 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates