Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Satan's back
    #2686451 - 05/16/04 02:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: Satan's back [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2686459 - 05/16/04 02:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Je me suis reveille comme si j'etais dans un reve. I'll y'etait une maison, une champe d'herbe, et.. beaucoup de p'tit lumieres qui dancaient comme une groupe de fees. Et j'ai pense que.. peut etre moi aussi, peut etre.. je pourrait etre une fee.

Anonymous

#2686479 - 05/16/04 02:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:ass: :devil:

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2686484 - 05/16/04 02:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

But seriously, in the last week I've had two dreams where I realized that I was visiting the same place in my dreams, or at least encountering the same dream character, but I don't know whether or not that feeling of "oh wait, I've been here before" was just part of the dream or not.

In the first case there's this group of islands on a lake.. nice and rainy weather. nice mountains, awesome camping, riding around in boats.. a kind of a paradise. This one I'm quite sure I've visited many times before, I just never remembered the dreams before. When dreaming I have access to memories of previous dreams, and so when I woke up and remembered this most recent dream then I had memories of memories of other dreams.

Last night I dreamed there was some kind of man/beast in the woods where I grew up who would sneak around and leave ice sculptures along with murdered ducks and rabbits for me and my dad to find. Reaaaally creepy stuff. He just wanted us to know that though we thought we weren't being watched by a demented psycho killer, we actually were.

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
    #2688465 - 05/16/04 09:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've had a few dreams where the setting has brought back so many "dream memories" that when I woke up it felt like I had been at the most familiar place the entire night. I didn't remember previous dreams of the places, nor were did any of the places resembled places I've been in my life. It brought on the most satisfying sense of comfort, and home to me though. And to this day (about a year since the last such dream) I can still see a mentla image of the 3 or 4 places perfectly, it's pretty strange.

It sort of ties into my partial reincarnation belief that we are all a single conscious force that seperates during life (like the air within a bubble, the bubble being the ego) and when we die we rejoin the source to break apart again, except with new parts of the universal conscious. Hard to explain, but think of a lava lamp. Anyways, maybe these places were incorparated into the lives of past humans from which part of our conscious is made of. Bah, I'm tired and probably sound insane...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology